Board index JoyofSatan666 Note on the Upcoming RTR Rituals

Note on the Upcoming RTR Rituals

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:39 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Greetings to all our Satanic People and Comrades.

This has to be written now, as to avoid much "clutter" when the RTR's will arrive.

What's important to be stated, is that NO MATTER the new Rituals, we *ALWAYS* have to go over, and repeat and re-do the old ones. None must ever be quitted or left alone, as the enemy attacks all these frontiers we have covered (Such as Communications, or forcing the people to be docile and not revolt, etc). The Rituals will need to be done, however, we will have to go back and re-do the other ones. The last Ritual we did, plus the others, all these have wrecked the enemy really bad. This is also manifesting physically. The enemy knows this, and they are terrified, especially on the higher levels. Of course, no word for this is "coming down" just yet, but this can be seen on its own.

Our RTR's have to never, ever be stopped, or be replaced with prior workings. These had their time, now, we are doing the RTR's. We have to prioritize, put on program (This will happen down the road again as many of us benefit from this, I will do this down the road again) and we will make them suffer.

Now for people who get some "negative" energy from the RTR's, what you can do, is that after or prior to doing an RTR, do the one of :"Those Who Bless Israel Are Cursed, Those who Curse Israel are blessed". This on its own will make your RTR's a literal blessing for you, while it doubles the pain for the enemy. Make sure to keep your energies high, maintain a strong Aura of Protection, and do these daily. Work daily done, is very strong. One can do big amounts of reps, but daily work with an amount of reps that makes it possible to be done daily, delivers damage everyday. Daily damage, is daily downfall.

They must not be given any time to recover. The enemy's magick is by definition different and this has to do with the jewish Soul, which thrives in parasitism, enslaving entities, using others and the list goes. The Gentile Soul is not limited to this kind of parasitic magick, and therefore we have its power. Systematically attacking the enemy, non stop, like a battering ram- this will guarantee our freedoms, and our positive and non-bloody transition to the next Age of Satan, which is the Aquarian Age.

Also, the more power Satan's side gains, the better the lives of all Satanists will become. The more you do for Satan, the more he will do for you. The Powers of Hell offer protection, help and assistance, let alone they are closeby to help everyone spiritually advance, guard our groups, and the list goes. Satan and the Gods themselves work overtime, all the time, to destroy the enemy. Its only sensible if one calls themselves a Satanist, to do something for Satan everyday. IMO, one must do everything they can for Satan everyday. Failure sometimes doesn't matter. All that matters is that this is the aim and that you approach this.

The gaze, attention and force must be focused on two places to guarantee our success. One is the unending spiritual offensive (and advancement of our side) and the other is physical work for Satan and promotion of *HIS* interests and Agenda. As I told you before, this will create better and more favorable conditions for all Satanists, and all people on the planet. The less the power of the slaver enemy, the more the good for the world.

In a final note, the enemy is of course pushing us as well. They are not stupid, and with all they have done, they will not sit idly and receive judgement. They will invent new types of lying, new types of misdirection, and possibly, more panic attacks on Humanity etc. The rule of thumb is simple: Never-Trust-A-Jew. This is to be expected, but the more our RTR's push, the less they will be able to do. The jews will lie in ways that may confuse the most intelligent of people. The key is to Never-Trust-A-Jew. Or the jewish bible, or their crap for that liking. The jewish opinion is not meant to be universal mandate, because some psychotic yids said so.

Lastly, we follow orders in regards to the RTR's and everything else. These are strictly in accordance to Lilith's guidance and help. As HPS Maxine said, Lilith will destroy the enemy and Communism, and this has been well known to the enemy. This has been "prophesized" and the enemy Rabbis and everyone else knows this too, but they tried to "prevent this" by ushering the spiritual powers of the deceived populace, outright violence, murder, crimes etc. They have lied, as with everything else, but they always knew that they were playing with fire and this is also documented in their own texts. The jews are really aware of what is coming on for them, especially after all they have done. Eradication of proof, lies, further deception, and anything else is to be expected.

All people can see for sure...Humanity is getting really, really fed up...

They used to laugh about it, but the more we go, the more Gentiles will be the one's laughing.

When you see the massive Awakening of people, and how people rise up and fight for a better tommorow, be proud, push harder, smile and know...:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

HAIL LILITH!!!

HEIL HITLER!!!

HAIL TO ALL OUR PEOPLE AND WARRIORS IN SATAN!!!

(Yes, I put the pictures together, had to add a necessary addition...)

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Post Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:45 am

Let's destroy these fucking parasites!
Namasatan

Post Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:09 am

This information about the RTR combination is fantastic! I will do both RTRs daily until orders change or I die. Even dying wont stop me from doing RTRs.

Hail Satan!

Post Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:19 am

If it has been prophesied and they continue to ignore it, then may their pain and suffering be greater, and prolonged, still.
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:05 am

HP i really i look forward for the program as per moon phase, these gives us a lot unison and group efficiency.

Post Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:20 am

Awesome can't wait! Also is it better to state the affirmation of our rituals verbally (that's how I'm currently doing them) or should we state the affirmations in our minds like if we were doing a working for personal gain, HP Cobra?

Post Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:45 am

MagickEye9 wrote:
Awesome can't wait! Also is it better to state the affirmation of our rituals verbally (that's how I'm currently doing them) or should we state the affirmations in our minds like if we were doing a working for personal gain, HP Cobra?

You can state the affirmations out loud or mentally. You can do whichever is most comfortable for you.
Satanic FAQs
topic16814.html

And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Post Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:06 pm

johnson_akemi wrote:
MagickEye9 wrote:

You can state the affirmations out loud or mentally. You can do whichever is most comfortable for you.

Thanks for letting me know.

Post Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:18 pm
Acquarius wrote:
Let's destroy these fucking parasites!

SIEG HEIL!!
卐卐卐 HAIL SATANAS!!!! 卐卐卐

666 SIEG HEIL to the 4TH REICH!!!! 666

"Israel will get what she deserves!" - Satan/Lucifer

Post Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:37 am

They like to create thought forms from leeched energy to give us the impression that we are out numbered. In reality we arent outnumbered, they are. Dont give any ground guys.

Hail Satan!

Post Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:54 am

Wat! Is this........

See you got me mad now!

The Holy People Of G_d are suppose to rule the planet and you animals now try and fuck up our Holy Torah

Just stop this already its like another Shoah! Of Auntie Semitism!

Post Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:55 am

Oy Veh! I told my kibbutz mates about this hateful, Auntie Semitic! Goyish! Thread which is beneath contempt of the most High People of G-d!

Look what you did to our feelz!

How dare u, don't you know this chicken ritual murder blood to add to the most Holy Torah readings against the Goyim cost me shekels!

SHEKELS! I TELL YOU SHEKELS!

Post Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:57 am

Goyim its not enough you are fucking ruining our rituals of the Most High G_d.

But now Moshe has to pay for a new ritual murder chicken!

SHEKELS GOYIM! SHEKELS!

Post Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:58 am

Goyim just who the fuck is going to pay for these new ritual murder chickens!

Look goy! Moshe was so upset about you making him have to buy another ritual murder chicken, he messed up the whole murder ritual of the chicken!

We had to convene the council to figure this all out, we rolled a Shekel and then starting fighting over the last chicken.

Sholmo got the chicken but was so tried from twenty seconds of pushing everyone else to get it he was barely able to strand up and he fucked up the whole chicken murder ritual against the goyim.....

Post Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:10 pm

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Thanks Mods :D X
Enki1690

Post Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:52 am

Thank HoodedCobra666
New to JOS and learning fast. Excellent post!
Hail Satan
Heil Hitler
Wulfric

Return to JoyofSatan666