Board index JoyofSatan666 Crypto Jew Erdogan, Islamism and the 'Coup'

Crypto Jew Erdogan, Islamism and the 'Coup'

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

As its well known, the Turkey of Erdogan is the biggest dealer of Rapefugees and the major proxy from which the troops of the (((Caliphate))) enter the European Soil. Of course, all this is under the policy of the "Islamist" Tayyip Erdogan. The close connection between the Radical Pisslamics, the other sultans, and at the same time the talks and rumors about "turkey entering the EU" should all be self evident. Two sided game with the same purpose. One way or the other, the aim is the wiping of Europe, the West and the general furthering of the jewish agenda, part of which is Islamic Conquest (For now, because later, full blown Communism will crown the jewish effort). Islamism is nothing but the jewish Agenda of Islam (Branch of Judaism) to be enforced in the "Eastern" countries.

Tayyip is a jew that wanted to make Turkey a Caliphate for the Jews, and make himself Sultan over it.

Erdogan is a Crypto, that recently met with his Kabbalist Friends from Pissrael, on what it should do. Of course, like Jewcy Putin and all others, they try to make them seem as "Anti-Zionists" and "Anti-Semetic". Oy Vey. Where is the difference between "Islamist" and "Jewish". Erdogan is just a jewish puppet, put on the Turkey populace to radicalize it and make it into just another (((ISIS))) state. He has been doing so for years, by undermining the laws and anything else. He is a well known supporter of the terror regimes of the jews, and probably, a crypto jew himself.

As about the story of this guy...His connection with the (((terrorist))) organizations that destabilize the Middle East, are well known:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/ ... -in-turkey

"Information was sketchy but Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has alarmed many with his staunchly Islamist and increasingly authoritarian views, especially in the military, which has traditionally seen itself as a guardian of the country’s secular heritage, embodied by Kemal Atatürk, the founder of the modern republic. The president’s rhetoric has polarised the country and inflamed ethnic and sectarian tensions.

Erdoğan’s involvement in the Syrian crisis – opposing the president, Bashar al-Assad, and backing Islamist groups fighting to overthrow him – has created the opposite of the old aspiration of “zero problems” with the neighbours. The resumption of conflict with the PKK after a two-year ceasefire complicated matters even further.

In recent weeks, however, he has moved to mend fences with both Russia and Israel following years of estrangement over the killing of activists on the “peace flotilla” sent to deliver aid to the blockaded Gaza Strip."

Erdogan is just a crypto, serving his jewish friends, with the facade of the Islamist, while infact, he and all his (((team))) does know where this whole thing accounts to, He is (((bureacracy))) incarnate, like all other ticks the jews place to rule slavishly over Nations. Turkey, like all other countries, has to face the same Jewish problem.

Its part of the presecution complex of the kikes, and a major stepping stone on promoting false saviors, like Trumpey and the list goes, Jews that will save Gentiles from Jews, like Jewsus Krayst. The pattern is always the same. This way the Goyim will be pre-occupied with couch saviors until the end of time, and they will never act to solve anything in the end:

In his 2007 bestseller book, The Children of Moses, quirky Turkish writer Ergun Poyraz claimed that then Prime Minister [now President] Recep Tayyip Erdogan was a crypto-Jew. [i]The book's cover depicted Erdogan and his wife in a Star of David, and portrayed Erdogan as a secret agent of "international Jewry." [...]

Jokes aside, this guy just went to his (((cousins))) and probably related he was faced with serious problems. Many people in Turkey don't like them, and the same goes for many others who disagree with his radicalization. Erdogan is not a loved leader, so he needed advice on how to turn the matter around. Apparently, his (((Cousins))) replied.

Dirty Deals: What Was the Agenda Behind Turkey's Erdogan Meeting American Jewish Leaders?

Needless to say, the Jewish leaders showed little discretion in holding such a high-level meeting just as the Turkish leader was being grilled for the authoritarian steps his government is taking. There is no doubt that Jewish organizations have serious issues to bring up with the Turkish government, which until recently openly sanctioned anti-Semitism. However, didn't they talk about these issues just a month ago? Was another meeting that critical?

True, since the first meeting an Israeli tourist group was the subject of an ISIS attack in Istanbul and there are reports that Istanbul’s Jewish community was being specifically targeted by ISIS. However, it is highly unlikely that these American Jewish organizations can contribute much to this conversation. And if the meeting was designed to help smooth the path toward Israeli-Turkish reconciliation – does Israel really need their help in reaching an agreement with Turkey?

More on this "meeting":

"Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan met with Jewish leaders in Washington reportedly to smooth ties as Turkey and Israel seek to reconcile.

Jewish groups in attendance included the Anti-Defamation League, the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, B’nai B’rith International, the Jewish Community Relations Council of Greater Washington and the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations.

“Erdogan and the guests reiterated their willingness to strengthen cooperation and communication despite differences,” said a report Wednesday in Turkey’s Daily Sabah newspaper, citing “presidential sources.”

Apparently, Crypto Tayyip is throwing off the veil and going straight with his cousins and openly. Oy vey, how did that happen?

Only six years after the publication of The Children of Moses, Erdogan, along with Iran's supreme leader, Ayatollah Khamenei, and UN official Richard Falk, was on top of the Simon Wiesenthal Center's annual list of the top 10 anti-Semitic and anti-Israel slurs. If one asked Poyraz, he would most likely explain Erdogan's deep anti-Semitism with another conspiracy theory: his public anti-Semitism is a perfect "disguise" for him to serve the Jews.

http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/1.712805

Tayyip Erdogan has been an avid supporter of (((ISIS))), while at the same time tries to play tabs on the (((taken over))) West. Why? Because this is one and the same. He has to play that role. On one, he has to control the (((Islamic outrage))), on the other, he has to promote the (((EU agenda))) even if just indirectly or pretending "support". Both of which push the greater agenda. The Jewish Goverments of the West funded and created ISIS, in order to have the nessescary excuses for intervention into the Middle East, to help the jews create their greater Israel. This is so jewish that it's not even hiding itself anymore. Jews create the "Dangers" on themselves, and also the dummies, then lastly, the smoke and mirrors. What's important is that Gentiles die for their wars, they remain strong, undisputed and as secret as possible (not anymore) unless its too late for them to be stopped.

As for the "Coup" (or the Jewish Kabal magick fairydust)...

The fairly obvious to people who know of the Jewish Kabbalism, is the numbers used.

First, on the first report of the victims, they used the "42 Victims".

http://www.thehindu.com/news/internatio ... 856482.ece

Shortly after, this became "60".

https://www.rt.com/news/351472-turkish- ... asualties/

Oy Vey, what a coincidence.

The jews of course, are entirely behind and into this story. What is exactly going on will soon be known, however.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

Help me grow a JooTube Channel for us all

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPTrmw ... fjz97Ciliw

Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!
post27628.html?hilit=El%20momento%20es%20ahora#p27628

Thanks a lot for sharing this HC, I honesty had no idea about any of this stuff and in truth, I don't know much about Turkey anyway...

Quick question though and I'm really sorry if this sounds stupid as hell but why did you add brackets around some words like idk (((bureaucracy))) and stuff? is the brackets supposed to mean it's loud of something like your screaming bureaucracy or what?
Sorry just the bracket things kinda confuse me and like I've said, I'm sorry if that's a stupid question.. >_<" ..

Thanks a lot and again, thanks for taking to time to write and share this .. ^_^ ..

Site Admin

VovinPrgel wrote:
Thanks a lot for sharing this HC, I honesty had no idea about any of this stuff and in truth, I don't know much about Turkey anyway...

Quick question though and I'm really sorry if this sounds stupid as hell but why did you add brackets around some words like idk (((bureaucracy))) and stuff? is the brackets supposed to mean it's loud of something like your screaming bureaucracy or what?
Sorry just the bracket things kinda confuse me and like I've said, I'm sorry if that's a stupid question.. >_<" ..

Thanks a lot and again, thanks for taking to time to write and share this .. ^_^ ..

These brackets have developed in the internet world to call the Jews, when not calling the Jews. Its also known as "Jew Echo". So in that case (((Bureaucracy))) is just...Bureaucracy of the Jews technically. The same goes for other words. For the sake of brevity, this trend developed. This arose from when people went to jail or had law issues, for twitter posts against the jews and the rapefugees.

Site Admin

What I forgot to mention in my other post.

In Turkey there are around 3 million Syrian "refugees" supposedly, and many, many others.

I am certain the jews did this in order to destabilize Turkey, so Turkey being the last barrier into this, they would flush the immigrants into Europe for their "Protection". This would mean insane amounts of millions of people pushed into Europe, in one full swoop. The American jews wanted to overthrow their button Erdogan, because he is not proceeding with the plan as they intended. They have tried so many times, but this time they just launched a full coup.

Erdogan loves his chair so much to just "leave" it and it seems the plan is not going in accordance to how it "should". Erdogan is probably a crypto himself, but the eastern faction of Jewry has other plans in regards to the whole deal, and they would rather look into "Islamification" as a means to conquer.

In plain, the boat didn't set asail.

Our RTR's have prevented it and it seems the enemy has internal issues they will not be able to fix anytime soon, no matter their attempts.

This is a scored VICTORY of TEAM SWASTIKA!!!

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
VovinPrgel wrote:

These brackets have developed in the internet world to call the Jews, when not calling the Jews. Its also known as "Jew Echo". So in that case (((Bureaucracy))) is just...Bureaucracy of the Jews technically. The same goes for other words. For the sake of brevity, this trend developed. This arose from when people went to jail or had law issues, for twitter posts against the jews and the rapefugees.

Ahhh OKi, So I'm guessing all of these idiots on Twitter with the brackets around their names then are Jewish or something like cryto?

Thanks for explaining about that as I was confused and so was my girlfriend..

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
What I forgot to mention in my other post.

In Turkey there are around 3 million Syrian "refugees" supposedly, and many, many others.

I am certain the jews did this in order to destabilize Turkey, so Turkey being the last barrier into this, they would flush the immigrants into Europe for their "Protection". This would mean insane amounts of millions of people pushed into Europe, in one full swoop. The American jews wanted to overthrow their button Erdogan, because he is not proceeding with the plan as they intended. They have tried so many times, but this time they just launched a full coup.

Erdogan loves his chair so much to just "leave" it and it seems the plan is not going in accordance to how it "should". Erdogan is probably a crypto himself, but the eastern faction of Jewry has other plans in regards to the whole deal, and they would rather look into "Islamification" as a means to conquer.

In plain, the boat didn't set asail.

Our RTR's have prevented it and it seems the enemy has internal issues they will not be able to fix anytime soon, no matter their attempts.

This is a scored VICTORY of TEAM SWASTIKA!!!

LOL! Cobra Commander so suits you! xD (in a good way!) xDDD

But getting back to what you've said, well hopefully that last barrier won't ever fall because if it does Europe is well and truly screwed as there won't be anyway to stop all of the Syrians and others from flooding into Europe.. :| ..

Return to JoyofSatan666