Board index JoyofSatan666 France: 80 killed in Bastille Day attack in Nice

France: 80 killed in Bastille Day attack in Nice

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

France: 80 killed in Bastille Day attack in Nice

A child's doll lies on the street beside the body of a young girl who was killed in the attack

'We stand in solidarity and partnership with our oldest ally': Obama condemns 'horrific terrorist attack' in Nice as Trump postpones VP nomination announcement
At least 80 people are dead and more than 50 have been injured in a Bastille Day attack in Nice, southern France
A driver moved down a group of hundreds as they watched fireworks
Eyewitnesses said he then opened fire at hotels and cafes before he was gunned down by police
Obama said he has directed his administration to offer assistance to French officials as they investigate attack
Trump postponed Friday's news conference in which he was expected to announce Indiana Gov. Mike Pence as his running mate

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4ETnOQwRl
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

President Barack Obama has condemned the 'horrific terrorist attack' that has left at least 80 people dead and more than 50 injured after they were mowed down by a truck in Nice, France.

Obama said America's 'thoughts and prayers' were with the families of the victims, who were watching Bastille Day fireworks when they were killed on Thursday night.

'We stand in solidarity and partnership with France, our oldest ally, as they respond to and recover from this attack,' he said in the statement released by the White House.

At least 80 people have been killed after a truck ploughed through a large group of people in Nice, France during a suspected terrorist attack

Horrific images depicting men and women lying on the side of a road close to the Promenade des Anglais

The president said he has directed his administration to offer any assistance French officials may need to investigate the massacre.

'On this Bastille Day, we are reminded of the extraordinary resilience and democratic values that have made France an inspiration to the world,' Obama said at the end of his statement.

'And we know that the character of the French Republic will endure long after this devastating and tragic loss of life.'

The attack prompted Donald Trump to postpone the unveiling of his running mate, expected to be Indiana Governor Mike Pence.

'In light of the horrible attack in Nice, France, I have postponed tomorrow's news conference concerning my Vice Presidential announcement,' Trump tweeted on Thursday night.

Anti-terror police swooped in as Nice was put on lockdown and residents were warned to stay indoors for their safety, as French authorities revealed they were searching for a second suspect.

The large white truck plunged into the crowd at around 11pm Thursday night as hundreds of people were on Nice's beachfront Promenade des Anglais to watch the fireworks for France's national day.

Local deputy mayor Christian Estrosi said the truck ploughed 1.3 miles through the crowd.

Eyewitnesses said they could hear gunshots ringing out in the street after the truck driver then opened fire on hotels and cafes before police shot him dead.

Guns and grenades were later found inside his truck. Identity documents belonging to a 31-year-old French Tunisian were also found.

The recovered documents indicate that the man is a resident of Nice.

He was alleged said to have shouted 'Allahu Akbar' — God is greatest — before being shot dead by police.

Pro-ISIS groups have been celebrating the attack but as yet the terror group has not officially claimed responsibility.

French police riddled the truck with gunfire in an effort to kill the crazed driver, who opened fire after crashing into a crowd of people watching Bastille Day fireworks

One witness called Antoine said: 'We were at the Neptune beach and a firework display had just finished. That is when we saw a white lorry. It was going quickly at 60 kilometers (40 miles) an hour.'

Wassim Bouhlel, another eyewitness, said that he saw a truck drive into the crowd and then saw the man emerge with a gun and start shooting.

'There was carnage on the road,' Bouhlel said. 'Bodies everywhere.'

Anti-terrorist police have taken over the investigation into the attack, according to the French interior ministry.

France's ambassador to the United States, Gerard Araud, also called last night's incident a 'terrorist attack'.

Addressing a Bastille Day reception in Washington, Araud said: 'Our democracies - France, the United States, our other partners, we are besieged, we face a terrible threat.'

Stunned eyewitnesses prayed over the bodies of their friends and relatives who were killed in the massacre

The Paris prosecutor's office opened an investigation for 'murder, attempted murder in an organised group linked to a terrorist enterprise'

Interior Ministry spokesman Pierre-Henry Brandet said the gunman was killed by police and that authorities were continuing to investigate whether he acted alone or had accomplices who fled.

The Paris prosecutor's office opened an investigation for 'murder, attempted murder in an organised group linked to a terrorist enterprise'.

The probe is being handled by France's intelligence agency and judicial police.

Bodies could be seen lying on the floor by the beach, as the police and other emergency services tried to deal with mass panic.

British holidaymaker Esther Serwah, 59, was staying in a hotel a short walk from the scene.

She said she had been on her way to the Promenade des Anglais for dinner with her daughters when people started screaming at her.

Mrs Serwah, from Surrey, said: 'I was just walking to the Promenade and then I saw everybody running and I just didn't know what was going on.'

'People were screaming at me in French but I didn't understand.Some people were lying on the streets dead and people were running over the bodies.'

Fireworks were filling the night sky as the drama unfolded while a crowd of thousands enjoyed the country's biggest public holiday.

Regional newspaper Nice Matin quoted its own reporter at the scene saying there were many injured people and blood on the street.

It published a photograph of a damaged, long-distance delivery truck, which it said was 'riddled with bullets' and images of emergency services treating the injured.

Damien Allemand, the paper's correspondent, was quoted as saying: 'People are running. It's panic. He rode up onto the Prom and piled into the crowd.'

'There are people covered in blood. There must be many injured.'

The attack began just as the fireworks display ended as thousands of people were milling around the waterside.

'A fraction of a second later, an enormous white truck came along at a crazy speed, turning the wheel to mow down the maximum number of people,' Allemand said.

'I saw bodies flying like bowling pins along its route. Heard noises, cries that I will never forget.'

The area around the Promenade is full of hotels and restaurants, all currently packed at the height of the holiday season.

France is still under a State of Emergency following last year's attacks on Paris, when almost 150 people were murdered by ISIS and Al-Qaeda operatives.

Both groups are well known for driving vehicles into innocent people, prompting fears that tonight's incident could be linked to their activities.

Anti-terrorist police have taken over the investigation into the attack, according to the French interior ministry

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4ETpb15v8
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... ice-france

the article has islamic state all over it

gee i wonder whos behind such attacks ... from 9/11 to various ritual murder , human blood sacrifice, userping spiritual knowledge and power for the destruction of everything

wow jewish people must be so proud to be jewish , lie , steal , rob , pervert , attempt genocide of entire nations ...

JEW JEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

JEW FUCKING JEW

disgusting pigs (no offence to the pigs)

i hate them with an intense passion.
THEY SHALL KNOW HIS WRATH

Satanism is the lottery of life

He is the truth we worship

http://www.exposingchristianity.com
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Every time they do this it will blatancy points to the Jew rats and more people will arise against this rats
and will be open for the truth.

Hail Satan
Hail Father Satan
Hail Lady Astaroth
Heil Hitler

No pain no gain

French "chief of the Directorate General of Internal Security" Patrick Calvar claimed some days ago that France will soon experience civil war if there happens even one major terrorist attack or rape scandal:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/688 ... ex-attacks

"Patrick Calvar, chief of the Directorate General of Internal Security, told members of the French parliamentary commission: "We are on the brink of civil war."

He said that the situation in France is on such a knife edge that it could just take one more major Islamist terror attack to lead to a huge right-wing backlash."

Well now France got the terror attack this guy warned about. It is interesting to see if he was correct.

I read yesterday France's president Francois Hollande pays 10 000 dollars per month to his barber. French people probably wouldn't mind getting rid of him and his expensive hair style.
Joy of Satan -wikia for Finnish people:
http://fi.suomenjoyofsatan.wikia.com/wi ... atan_Wikia

Translation project for Finns:
topic11953.html

Roma invicta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQadT7fC6uM
Use the hate in a RTR!

AmonRa666 v2 wrote:
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/14/truck-crashes-bastille-day-crowd-nice-france

the article has islamic state all over it

gee i wonder whos behind such attacks ... from 9/11 to various ritual murder , human blood sacrifice, userping spiritual knowledge and power for the destruction of everything

wow jewish people must be so proud to be jewish , lie , steal , rob , pervert , attempt genocide of entire nations ...

JEW JEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

JEW FUCKING JEW

disgusting pigs (no offence to the pigs)

i hate them with an intense passion.

I am pretty sure it's a mudslime named Muhammaed who did it

Personally looking at some of those pictures I'm under the impression this was staged. I mean their's 1 photo with a group of bodies on the street and no blood. Then their's the so called dead little girl in a body bag with a doll lying perfectly next to her, like since when does that happen? That doll is being used to provoke more outrage over something that's fake. Remember Jews are master manipulators of the camera. We have seen the fake holocaust pics that jos members have debunked for being fakes. Also as satanist we are suppose to use our full intellect with everything the best we can. And this reeks of jews using gematria to stir a problem, reaction, solution scenario.

You guys wanna know what truly fucked up. France , i heard is a major arms dealer. But, this is only possible through taxation of the very people they won't allow to be armed. This happened in another gun free zone. And France also sale overseas to places like Saudi Arabia (crypto jews). So at the peoples, their own expense, they basically just paid for this to happen.

Inhale........ Exh-aahhhhhhhh...
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Personally looking at some of those pictures I'm under the impression this was staged. I mean their's 1 photo with a group of bodies on the street and no blood. Then their's the so called dead little girl in a body bag with a doll lying perfectly next to her, like since when does that happen? That doll is being used to provoke more outrage over something that's fake. Remember Jews are master manipulators of the camera. We have seen the fake holocaust pics that jos members have debunked for being fakes. Also as satanist we are suppose to use our full intellect with everything the best we can. And this reeks of jews using gematria to stir a problem, reaction, solution scenario.

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
100 years ago Adolf stated in Mein Kampf what had already took place in France. They have not improved much since.
Enki1690

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The attack happened, the jews know they couldn't get away with trying to fake something that big. Someone probably put the child's doll next to her as act of care, most of the people out there were hit by a truck not a explosive deceive or bullet. The injuries are different. You can see images of people died by falling from a roof and there is little to no blood.

MagickEye9 wrote:

Pretty islamophobic to put the blame of a man who was a confirmed loner on a whole religion though. Sure it's pretty sad for the 80 people who died, let's not forget the real victims however are the muslims who will now get all of the blame for it. This is exactly what ISIS wants. Let's not fall for their tricks and stand united against these racist bigots!

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Demiqas wrote:
Pretty islamophobic to put the blame of a man who was a confirmed loner on a whole religion though. Sure it's pretty sad for the 80 people who died, let's not forget the real victims however are the muslims who will now get all of the blame for it. This is exactly what ISIS wants. Let's not fall for their tricks and stand united against these racist bigots!

Oh, I didn't know we had Barbara Spectre on the groups...

Seriously now...

These forums are for Satanists, not Jew Talk, neither Mud-slime-ism. What is there to defend about Muslims. Nothing. There never was. Only the kikes preach on the defence of people who want your head on the platter just for being White or something, or living in a region named as the "West" (who has been taken over by jews for around 1000+ years). Not even the intelligent people of the Races that jewish muslimism. As about the people who happen to be sick with this sickness, if they want to spread it, then there must be a quarantine ready.

Don't repeat the jew talk of the jews. "Islamophobia" is healthy. This has nothing to do with "Fear" and even if it had, "fear" of something as this is NORMAL, HEALTHY and GOOD. It means one is mentally sane. Its normal. Its normal to not like, to blame, and to advocate against a religious kike program that directly or indirectly leads to murder and beastifies people. This is an anti-life program. The persons who commit these acts are influenced heavily by this understanding. They are not worthy of any defence. Same as the jews who harass the middle East are not worthy of any defence. However, many of these people right now actually do faithfully serve teh jews into their genocidal agenda. The ISIS is nothing but a Jewish forcing "into reality" of what being a Muslim is. They just do what's in the Quaran. So what are you talking about.

The jews themselves have started all of this. All people here know.

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

Help me grow a JooTube Channel for us all

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPTrmw ... fjz97Ciliw

HP Mageson666 wrote:
The attack happened, the jews know they couldn't get away with trying to fake something that big. Someone probably put the child's doll next to her as act of care, most of the people out there were hit by a truck not a explosive deceive or bullet. The injuries are different. You can see images of people died by falling from a roof and there is little to no blood.

MagickEye9 wrote:

okay HP Don fair enough. But you do have to admit that the pictures are also meant to have a psychological impact as to provoke a stronger reaction from the viewer. Those jews are crafty with imagery. So if this incident occurred and I'm not disagreeing with your point, I'm just saying the photos were meant to stir us up to their liking. Which no one would be wrong to be pissed off since people just lost loved ones.

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

MagickEye9 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:

MagickEye9 wrote:

okay HP Don fair enough. But you do have to admit that the pictures are also meant to have a psychological impact as to provoke a stronger reaction from the viewer. Those jews are crafty with imagery. So if this incident occurred and I'm not disagreeing with your point, I'm just saying the photos were meant to stir us up to their liking. Which no one would be wrong to be pissed off since people just lost loved ones.

The jews want to kill people. Its the Torah. Why after every shooting, people doubt it? Why pull a fake shooting, where they can actually murder "Goyim" and get their way? Its that simple. This raises death energy, out cry, and prayer energy too. It creates a thought energy reaction.

Staging something like this is counter-convenient for the jews. They don't really benefit if 100's of people show up from the place and mention no truck ever passed...Someone would see. Let alone these 80 people, same as other victims, in the case of a fake shooting, they have to be brided enough to at least leave the country with them and their family. The list goes. All of this is counter productive. So they just really murder people and that's it.

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

Help me grow a JooTube Channel for us all

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPTrmw ... fjz97Ciliw

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

So the real victims are Muslim's? And those 80 plus people murdered by Islam, its like kind of of sad and stuff. But we will get over it.

I am sure her parents if their still alive, would totally agree with you......

That's quite the jewdi mind trick your trying to play on everyone.

Demiqas wrote:

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Islam separates the world into two realms. The abode of Islam and the abode of WAR. Till Islam conquerors, Islam has murdered three hundred, plus million people on earth since its start. So Muslim's murdering masses of people is nothing new. Hence this is not some isolated incident this a normal repeating pattern all thought the world in Islam's fourteen hundred year history as its the ideology of Islam.

Having read the Koran it does order the murder of the Infidels. That is the point of Jihad after all. And why Islam has been at constant war since its founding. The Koran and Hadiths are pure Talmudism. The Muslims even employ a system of organized lying and deception as a form of soft warfare on the Infidels, Taqika[spelling] just like the Jews.

Demiqas wrote:

Confirmed loner? How many islam-inspired terrorist attacks have murdered numerous innocent people just over the past few months? This insanity is anything but alone in its madness, just by the amount of times its ugly head rears itself. If muslims ever got into power, exactly how do you think this type of shit won't extrapolate? Because their more sly brethren utilized taqiyya and promise you so?

Its pretty anti-human of you to shift the blame off of islam...

In a world plagued with evil and lies, the truth is found in what we are told is most evil of all lies.

Fuckin' Kikes.

HP Mageson666 wrote:
The Muslims even employ a system of organized lying and deception as a form of soft warfare on the Infidels, Taqika[spelling] just like the Jews.

Taqiyya

topic7031.html

Fucking disgusting, blood guzzlin muslims. They're nothing but wannabe kikes. Leave it to the liberal a few posts above to defend them over the innocent victims they murdered....
In a world plagued with evil and lies, the truth is found in what we are told is most evil of all lies.

Fuckin' Kikes.

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
We (Britain) had the full middle east hotbed of pislam under control.
The jew started the brothers war, fucked our empire and look whats happened since.....

White genocide

only 79% whites in England perfect example but at least rest of our country not too bad lol

Scotland 91% Whites
Northern Ireland 98% Whites

They are not tolerated in Northern ireland. Us Scots slightly at 91% :lol: :lol:
Enki1690

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Much thanks.

The13thSinner wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:
The Muslims even employ a system of organized lying and deception as a form of soft warfare on the Infidels, Taqika[spelling] just like the Jews.

Taqiyya

topic7031.html

Fucking disgusting, blood guzzlin muslims. They're nothing but wannabe kikes. Leave it to the liberal a few posts above to defend them over the innocent victims they murdered....

Return to JoyofSatan666