Board index JoyofSatan666 Hail The Great Satan!!

Hail The Great Satan!!

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:14 am
Today is the 4th of July, the official birthday of the USA. The USA is also known as "The Great Satan."

In spite of Jewish filth and other rot trying to destroy this wonderful country, we still have freedoms here that many other countries do not. Thanks to our Satanic Founding Fathers, we have this most wonderful country.

Idiots and those who are too weak to live in reality, those who lack the knowledge and the education and other ignorants, are unaware.

Life in many other countries is abominable. One woman who was taken to the USSR as a child, was trapped over there for some 50 years and risking her life and placing herself in extreme danger, finally made it back here. She knelt down and actually kissed the ground when she exited the ship.

We have libraries, open schools, modern conveniences, open bookstores, fun, recreation, and so many things to be grateful for here in the USA. You can get just about anything here. Many necessities, modern conveniences, recreation and fun are often either banned, prohibited or just unavailable in many other countries.

In the world of Islam, life is brutal. The rotten and most negative attitudes, along with slavishly worshipping and prostration before total rot has taken its toll. Endless violence, bombs, sick and debased hatred of women, "infidels" desertification and bareness of the land, total indifference towards domestic animals and overall misery. Prostrating before and worshipping pure evil attracts ugliness, misfortune and violence, as what the mind and soul dwell upon, even more so with the masses, they attract. I recently saw a photo of an older Islamic woman. Her eyes looked so sad from a lifetime of brutal slave labor and misery.

Even worse is how the Muslims, as they slavishly worship that total rot they are deluded into believing is "God" work to spread the worst imaginable misery to Europe, the USA and other countries that have not been afflicted by that most vile plague that creates violent murderers who are depraved, capable of anything, spiritually debased and criminally insane.

I just finished reading a book how young girls are kidnapped from the USA and Europe and sold as brides to Islamic men and boys in places such as Yemen. Life in these places is horrific. The girls wind up being slaves who are brutality worked under the most heinous conditions, and raped. All of their rights and freedoms are gone. Pedophilia is rampant in Islam as it is with all the Jewish invented programs that have the audacity to call themselves "religions." Another fact is no one is just free to leave these places.

Most of these countries are stuck in the Dark Ages. The populace is forced to attend those rotten mosques and those caught eating during the fasting time for Islam, Ramadan, are severely punished.

Freedom must be fought for. Here in the USA, we still have many freedoms, though the Jewish filth that has infested and taken control of our government, our press, corrupted our legal system and our educational systems, working to promote their injustices, and bent on destroying this wonderful country, using racial tensions, lies and their malignant "religious" programs in attempts to make us fall to their communism.

I'm proud and very grateful to be an American. Hail the Great Satan!

We will have the last 2 RTRs later this month. Repeatedly doing these rituals is destroying the enemy. The Christian churches are crumbling, though there are still pockets of stupid, deluded individuals, but these will also cease to exist in time.

After these next RTRs, we will then be working on the worst plague to ever afflict humanity, outside of the Jewish root... Islam.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.org

Post Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:29 am

Well USA is better than most countries, but is also worse than many. Maxime i respect you and your patriotic attitude, also i know of satanic beginnings of USA, but none cant deny that today US is major jewish base for world domination. It is a fact. Hope that US like many countries see its former glory when jewish tyranny is over.
HAIL SATAN!

Post Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:43 am

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:
After these next RTRs, we will then be working on the worst plague to ever afflict humanity, outside of the Jewish root... Islam.

Great! I can't wait to destroy that shitty "religion" which rapes Europe nearly as hard as its jewish masters.
Joy of Satan -wikia for Finnish people:
http://fi.suomenjoyofsatan.wikia.com/wi ... atan_Wikia

Translation project for Finns:
topic11953.html

Post Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:04 am

These are really the last two RTRs? There will never be any more after this? Interesting, if it's true. Because if so, maybe we have... fully reversed the torah (or reversed it to the extent that is advisable by The Priesthood)? That would make me VERY happy if we did that. For me, that would be the Hobbits (common Volk) taking the Ring (Torah) to Mount Doom and destroying it. This to me is one of the greatest of accomplishments.

...but I have a feeling that I am wrong, since from what I can recall there are so many curses in the torah. But I am not sure. And I am also aware that the RTRs have to be redone every year, since the torah readings get repeated every year.

Hail The Great Satan! :D Happy 4th of July! ^_^

Post Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:21 pm

Hail King Satan, May all things remain Demonic for a trillion eternities.

Thank King Satan for the United States of America.

Post Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:11 pm

The banks own and operate America, the banks are run by kikes. The USA is run by kikes. The only thing that is holding not only the US together but the whole WORLD together is our constitution. Anyone who wants to argue we no loger have rights in America need to gtfo because this is a cake walk compared to what the rest of our gentile brothers and sister are living with every single day of their life time. I thank Father to have been born here. Sure! It could be better, our rituals and will power are making it better. As hard as it may seem at the current time it will get better. Satan's will, will rule! The kikes will be revealed and our Earth will heal!

Post Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:14 pm

Hail!
Hail Father Satan and the Gods!

Are we not our actions? Our lives are poetry, make them sonnets! - Shawn Milke.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWqBxG ... DlubCFi1SA

You know I got your back!
They'll never take that,
Until the bitter end,
You know I'll never crack!
I'll face an army!
Can't fucking harm me,
Out on the front line,
That's where you'll find me!
They'll never take me alive!

Post Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:57 pm

Devoting my time on the weekends on these RTRs are playing off. Feelin pretty gooooood.
Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

The Outlaw, J.Whales

Post Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:29 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
These are really the last two RTRs? There will never be any more after this? Interesting, if it's true. Because if so, maybe we have... fully reversed the torah (or reversed it to the extent that is advisable by The Priesthood)? That would make me VERY happy if we did that. For me, that would be the Hobbits (common Volk) taking the Ring (Torah) to Mount Doom and destroying it. This to me is one of the greatest of accomplishments.

...but I have a feeling that I am wrong, since from what I can recall there are so many curses in the torah. But I am not sure. And I am also aware that the RTRs have to be redone every year, since the torah readings get repeated every year.

Hail The Great Satan! :D Happy 4th of July! ^_^

I thought she meant with the last two RTRs that there will be two more RTRs with the name Cursing the jewish God as the ritual we are currently doing is named "CURSING THE JEWISH GOD, RITUAL ONE" (http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Ritual_42.html). There will likely be more RTRs coming after those two are done.
Joy of Satan -wikia for Finnish people:
http://fi.suomenjoyofsatan.wikia.com/wi ... atan_Wikia

Translation project for Finns:
topic11953.html

Post Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:46 am

Even in South Africa we can feel the effects of the RTRs. One clear victory was the communications RTR. A big and popular means of communication suddenly got new encryptions that are end to end. Very nice to know. I read up on them and was impressed.

This was awhile ago but its good to know these RTRs do affect us all regardless of where we are in the world!

Hail Satan!!

Post Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:45 pm

Thanks to the Jooo Run Propaganda Outfit called the AD COUNCIL... we have a sellout like John Cena cramming more nonsense into people's heads about a "diverse America."

If you need more inspiration to do your RTRs today, watch this video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MdK8hBkR3s

Post Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:19 am

SatanicWarrior wrote:

Thanks to the Jooo Run Propaganda Outfit called the AD COUNCIL... we have a sellout like John Cena cramming more nonsense into people's heads about a "diverse America."

If you need more inspiration to do your RTRs today, watch this video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MdK8hBkR3s

Disgusting. Basically telling whites: fuck you, you will be a minority soon.

Post Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:42 pm

if the US is the great Satan

what would you call Germany ? XD
THEY SHALL KNOW HIS WRATH

Satanism is the lottery of life

He is the truth we worship

http://www.exposingchristianity.com
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Return to JoyofSatan666