Board index JoS Mature & Experienced Doing a Breathing Excersize after Opening a watchtower

Doing a Breathing Excersize after Opening a watchtower

This group is for experienced, dedicated, mature, adult Satanists. Those who have been dedicated Satanists for a year or more, and have a sufficient knowledge and understanding of Satanism.

www.joyofsatan.org

I noticed if you do a breathing exercise after Opening the Watchtowers (Right now particularly the 6th chakras) that it gives enormous amounts of energy to your chakras on your head. Particularly the ones you work with during the watchtowers. Even one time I was able to see a tiny spiral of energy floating as soon as my vision was regained normally for a second.
But just be careful doing this because I fell twice doing the breathing exercise because my legs start to tremble and my vision fades to a purple. Perhaps sit down in a easy pose while doing it.
Other than that, nothing feels more empowered right now than the chakras i just worked on.

I kind of wonder how it will be when I do it with the heart & so forth. Really excited to do so soon too.
This too, shall pass.
Just keep that in mind when your facing unwanting temptations.

Yea doing breathing exercises by themselves are pretty powerful and doing them after any vibration really amps up the empowerment. Also try spinning the chakras with it along with breathing in energy(if you are just vibrating into a specific chakra that is) that is another good technique for empowerment.....So do you do the breathing exercises standing up or walking around or something ? haha or were pressed for time and stood up right after you finished or something that you almost fell over? I'm just curious.

SerpentsTree wrote:
Yea doing breathing exercises by themselves are pretty powerful and doing them after any vibration really amps up the empowerment. Also try spinning the chakras with it along with breathing in energy(if you are just vibrating into a specific chakra that is) that is another good technique for empowerment.....So do you do the breathing exercises standing up or walking around or something ? haha or were pressed for time and stood up right after you finished or something that you almost fell over? I'm just curious.

I actually been doing the spinning already, i noticed it helps a lot while back when i was working with my minor chakras. I will agree it does help a lot. Ahh with rhe breathing exercise i did them standing up and sometimes i get too much energy and manage to collapse because im not used to it. It doesnt happen as frequent anymore but when it does i believe it just amps up the ammount i can handle. Kond of like how you increase weights at a gym periodically if you wanna build up strength.
This too, shall pass.
Just keep that in mind when your facing unwanting temptations.

Return to JoS Mature & Experienced