Board index JoyofSatan666 'Cooking the Goyim Society': A lesson With Israel Cookstein

'Cooking the Goyim Society': A lesson With Israel Cookstein

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

"Hello Dear Goyim

Greetings fellow Rabbis, People of Slavery to the Jews, Cucking Lackeys who serve us. Another Cooking Lesson with Israel Cookstein!

For our Recipe we are going to need
:

-Jews
-6 trillion billions of lies
-Spiritual Ignorance Cooking Bowl
-6,000,000 grams of Jewish Influence and Goyim Tears
-120 grams of Feminism [Killary "Saudi Arabian" Clinton coated]
-1,000 tons of Cucking
-500 grams of Misplaced Love
-350 grams of Pacifism / Acceptance / Tolerance
-250 grams of Historical Ignorance
-1000 Jewish Infiltrator Tree Roots
-1000 grams of Muslim and Somalian Invasion
-1000 grams of Pisslam
-2000 grams of Jewsus Vs Islam fake War Identity
-500 grams of Alt Right
-1 Giant Donut Trap
-650 grams of Believing in the Jewish Media
-650 grams of The Jewish Media is the Only Reality
-1 ton of Ignorance
-Race Mixing Dust
-100 tons of individualism, selfishness, self hatred, consumerism
-100,000,000 pounds of "Don't be Nazis and Bigots, Goyim" root
-100 megatons of Christian and Muslim prayer Psychic Energy going into the Hebrew God "JHVH".
-1 magic wand
-10 tomatoes of violence, misdirection and civil warfare
-1 "forget it" pill
-Endless Immigrant Rapefugee Supply
-6 grams of Jewish Preoccupation for the Goyim
-100 tons of Gatekeepers, False Flags

The Recipe is called "Destruction of the West":

It goes as follows.

First we get the Jewish Infiltrators. We put them in the cookings "Spiritual Ignorance" bowl aside our base recipe ingredient, "Asleep Goyim". In order to do this, we pound the 6,000,000 Goyim Tears and Mercy, pluinto the recipe. Then slowly we start mixing the Jewish Infiltrators with the Asleep Goyim. Slowly this will form its own lump. The Jewish Infiltrators we have coated with Christianity, while the Asleep Goyim have been pre-cooked in Ignorance and Historical Ignorance. Then we add pacifism, acceptance and tolerance, in order to make the mixture less problematic overall and less stiff. We then start pounding the megatons of Christian and Muslim prayer energy and we use the Magic Wand to mix. We mix until the Goyim have become all Christian and Muslim, but at the same time we crush the Tomatoes of violence into the mixture. The Jewish Infiltrators will create the nessescary preconditions for everything, including adding feminism later, media control, law control and everything we need. It all starts from here. Though the tomatoes of violence sometimes wake the mixture up. Because the mixture is hurt, we throw in it one "Forget it" pill and Crush it into the mixture. Then we put the Jewish Infiltrators on the top of the mixture, as they always stand out. What we are left with is tolerant, christian, pacifist Goyim on the bottom.

Then we proceed in adding one hundred tons of Individualism, Selfishness, endless Consumerism and Materialism. This is nessescary in order to balance "Christianity" which emphasizes living on the next life and like a slave. We add a Cherry of Feminism at the top. We enjoy and eat from the mixture until we become very fat. Then the jews who have become fat, infiltrate further and take the long march. Christianity and the Jewish Infiltrators taking all leading positions make this really possible. We cook this for some years in the oven with the above, and then we put in the "Cucking". When the cucking gets strongly on the rest of the mixture, we leave this in the fridge to sleep for a some decades, with added the 6 grams of "Jewish Preoccupation for the Goyim", and "Consumerism and Materialism sugar", while steadily crushing any remaining values with teh Magick Wand and Jewish Infiltrators- and then after the mixture becomes solid and the Goyim are even lower in the bottom and weighted by the Individualism, Selfishness, endless Consumerism, we add a strong streak of Believing in the Jewish Media and The Media of the Jews is the Only Reality. We mix with a ton of Ignorance and 6 trillion lies.

Then we go to the Immigrant Supply Basket. We throw sugar to them in order to arouse them, then when they go erect, we take these out of the basket. When they revolt and don't want what's happening, we push them slowly into the mixture. Rabbi Shekelstein uses his magick wand and puts it further. The Prayer Megatones keep stacking up. The jews in the recipe tend to overreact and they try to seperate themselves from the mixture, so the Goyim in the mixture don't really like it either. This is the crucial stage in the recipe. But worry not for there is a plan.

When the Goyim are trying to come up, we put in the mixture: "Christianity Vs Islam" fake identity game, 1 Giant Donut Trap, the Pisslam and then we supply the Immigrants we fed with some "Consumerism and Materialism sugar" later. Each reinforces each other. For the Disobedient Goyim, we add the hundreds of millions of "Don't be Nazis and Bigots" for them. Mix the Misplaced Love with the Immigrants and the Goyim who have been affected by "Feminism", "Cucking" and "Christianity", then throw a tomato of violence to make the taste better. Pisslam and Muslim and Somalian invasion will make this possible. Then on top of this add the "Race Mixing Dust" in order to make the mixture grow weary. We keep mixing while steadily adding more and more Immigrants from the Endless Immigrant Supply. We mix these with the Magic Wand with the 100 tons of Gatekeepers, keeping our back while doing it, so nobody gets hurt. Then we take this mixture and we boil it hard until it all becomes a lump with no beggining and no end. Selfishness and Individualism matter a lot here. Then we slowly break the Goyim bonds by using the Immigrants and the rest of the mixture. We cook it in the oven, we take this out, we remove the Jews from the recipe, we transfer them to Pissrael, and they rule over the mixture.

One time though we lost this mixture on the crucial stage, and we had Hitler happen. The Goyim's bonds didn't break, and they all revolted against the cooks and the rest of the mixture. To our amazement. However we are God's Cheezen people and we know how to cook the world for centuries. Its quite easy anyway. We hope this recipe will continue so we can continue feasting, because we want our diet to be Divine. Aside Feces pie, which JHVH blesses, we want to feast on crushed communist, "all one" societies. Let's hope the Recipe works this time."

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"Rabbi Megamix 666"

https://youtu.be/D6_QgkNzYss

hoodedcobra666 wrote:

Awesome sermons HPS! XD
I love reading your sermons, they make me feel powerful and good about myself and I also learn so much! ^-^

You mention the Alt Right in this recipe. Can you explain more about that or write a post about it sometime? I have an experience with that and that is why I ask. I will save you a long long story and say this. I learned "game" or "pickup" or whatever you want to call it and it worked. I finally learned the skills and traits I was missing and I can finally be social with the ladies thankfully.

Now there are endless websites and different schools of thought in "game" but there are certain corners of the "game" scene where it stops being "game" and it morphs into a little more of a promotion of Christianity, cuckservatism, and Judaism along with legit teachings. It's almost like the pro Israel conservatives from the 90's are trying to make a comeback in this corner of the net.

Anyway BEWARE if you are looking into "game" everyone because some people will sprinkle little Jew droppings into your teachings. There are great teachers that don't sprinkle propaganda into the lesson so look for them. I found good teachers but I had to sort through them.

LOL

Mr. Cookstein and his new talent show Monster Chef

666BlackSun wrote:
You mention the Alt Right in this recipe. Can you explain more about that or write a post about it sometime? I have an experience with that and that is why I ask. I will save you a long long story and say this. I learned "game" or "pickup" or whatever you want to call it and it worked. I finally learned the skills and traits I was missing and I can finally be social with the ladies thankfully.

Now there are endless websites and different schools of thought in "game" but there are certain corners of the "game" scene where it stops being "game" and it morphs into a little more of a promotion of Christianity, cuckservatism, and Judaism along with legit teachings. It's almost like the pro Israel conservatives from the 90's are trying to make a comeback in this corner of the net.

Anyway BEWARE if you are looking into "game" everyone because some people will sprinkle little Jew droppings into your teachings. There are great teachers that don't sprinkle propaganda into the lesson so look for them. I found good teachers but I had to sort through them.

Alt right is trying to promote jewish version of fascism wherein you have islamopohobia(which is good) and no anti semitism. Alt right guys are one admitting that joos own all banks and such. And on other hand say that Trump is allright even if he supports joos as all joos aren't really bad. Many are not all. That type of ideology. Alt right is basically right wing - conservatism + liberalism + anti multiculturalism + anti immigration. It is somewhat related to what Donald Trump wants his supporters to beleive in. Alt right is rather not at all NS. Closest example of alt right is what is happening in India and current Modi government. That is same donald trump will do. He is copying Modi in many ways.
Hail Satan!!!!
Hail Astaroth!!!!
Hail Azazel!!!!
Hail Belzebub!!!!
666/88

Gigipah wrote:
LOL

Mr. Cookstein and his new talent show Monster Chef

Possibly the only cooking show where the chef makes a mixture, cooks it, refrigerates it, adds more mixture, boils it, then cooks it again. No wonder it's a mess! :lol:
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html

Where there's a will, there's a way! You can have anything you want, just study and put the info on the JoS to practice:
www.joyofsatan.org

666BlackSun wrote:
You mention the Alt Right in this recipe. Can you explain more about that or write a post about it sometime?

Alt right refers to christian nationalists. Christian nationalists are not a threat to the jews as they are still christian sheep.
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Nice write up. I definitely felt the message pretty hard. That's all true. Even saddest is the people smiling in the picture at the end after being cooked =(.

Return to JoyofSatan666