Board index JoyofSatan666 Programming unconscious mind during sleep

Programming unconscious mind during sleep

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/


Posts: 297
Today I've had this idea
What if i listen during the sleep a voice recordings
Where I say to my self :" you are happy without any reason "

Something like that
but with low volume because it can damage my hearing
Should I use "I" or "YOU" when I tell something to my unconscious?
What kind of voice tone ?
is there some procedure for doing this?

I was unable to speak "consciusly" to my self during the sleep
It's very difficult to focusing on thoughts when
I'm in trance
Masochist =masochrist
What a coincidence
Both lovers of jewsus and masochists love
The pain and being submitted

Hail satan forever


Posts: 57
second person "YOU".
But there is another good way to reprogram your mind.
Prior to sleep, Stay fully relaxed and affirm in your mind whatever you want to in present tense in first person "I" like a lullably and sleep with a conviction that it's done.

Rather than relying on these, just meditate. You'll be able to program your mind consciously in a relaxed state.
HAIL SATAN !


Posts: 297
i tried twice
First time with headphones
And second time without headphones
But it doesn't work, I can't fall asleep

Please help me
I really want succeeding with this experiment
During sleep my brain waves slow down more
Masochist =masochrist
What a coincidence
Both lovers of jewsus and masochists love
The pain and being submitted

Hail satan forever


Posts: 2767
Maybe you could record your voice and add 30 or 60 minutes, or however long it takes you to fall asleep, to the beginning of the audio. You can use Audacity to add silence to audio tracks, and it's very easy. You'll need the lame_enc.dll file to export it as an MP3 file, or you can export it as a Wav file without it. You can also export it as an Ogg Vorbis file.
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry


Posts: 2971
Goldenage666 wrote:
i tried twice
First time with headphones
And second time without headphones
But it doesn't work, I can't fall asleep

Please help me
I really want succeeding with this experiment
During sleep my brain waves slow down more


If the recordings keep you awake, then you can use affirmations to program your mind. Go into a trance and state the affirmations. The affirmations will program your mind.

Self Hypnosis
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... nosis.html
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm


Hail Satan!!


Posts: 297
Just now I realized
There are other topics like this
"Hypnosis "on search box
Anyway
Yesterday
I understood the reason why I couldn't fall asleep during the hearing
the recording volume was too high
even if it was low

so I turned down again decibels
to the point I couldn't hear clearly the voice recording
I don't know if it should be this way
But I didn't feel anything

Should I turn down hertz instead of decibels or what?
Masochist =masochrist
What a coincidence
Both lovers of jewsus and masochists love
The pain and being submitted

Hail satan forever


Posts: 2971
Goldenage666 wrote:
Just now I realized
There are other topics like this
"Hypnosis "on search box
Anyway
Yesterday
I understood the reason why I couldn't fall asleep during the hearing
the recording volume was too high
even if it was low

so I turned down again decibels
to the point I couldn't hear clearly the voice recording
I don't know if it should be this way
But I didn't feel anything

Should I turn down hertz instead of decibels or what?


Subliminal programming takes time to be effective. You will have to listen to the recording every night for many nights for the programming to have an effect.
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm


Hail Satan!!


Posts: 224
i have found the right way to listing to the recordind,
Basically you have to
Whisper words in the way they're understandable.

It's literally like talking to someone who's slipping
Without disturbing,

Lowering the volume at the minimum
but with words being enough clear
When listening


Yesterday my sleep was Well

i noticed that after a certain point of sleep
When slowly becoming unconscious
the voice recordind disappears


Posts: 145
Goldenage18 wrote:
i have found the right way to listing to the recordind,
Basically you have to
Whisper words in the way they're understandable.

It's literally like talking to someone who's slipping
Without disturbing,

Lowering the volume at the minimum
but with words being enough clear
When listening


Yesterday my sleep was Well

i noticed that after a certain point of sleep
When slowly becoming unconscious
the voice recordind disappears


Have you successfully used this method of "mind programming" in order to change things about yourself. As I was thinking of using this myself...

What have your successes been like?


Posts: 1037
You don't have to record. Or be in a trance when you state affirmations. Just go to sleep normally and you'll eventually drift off while repeating whatever intended. Look InIn the mirror, expand aura. Or simply feel and amplify energy and state whatever.
Image

Inhale........ Exh-aahhhhhhhh...
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html


Posts: 224
BraunElpida666 wrote:
Goldenage18 wrote:
i have found the right way to listing to the recordind,
Basically you have to
Whisper words in the way they're understandable.

It's literally like talking to someone who's slipping
Without disturbing,

Lowering the volume at the minimum
but with words being enough clear
When listening


Yesterday my sleep was Well

i noticed that after a certain point of sleep
When slowly becoming unconscious
the voice recordind disappears


Have you successfully used this method of "mind programming" in order to change things about yourself. As I was thinking of using this myself...

What have your successes been like?
if you mean that you want to change physically yourself, then,
It would be more difficult and would take many times
To work.
The first day after my recording I've felt immediately like
it was doing its job but the second day the effects were lessen ,any working like that requires time to work

Give a little try with something easier and see if it does fit to you


Posts: 224
BraunElpida666 wrote:
Goldenage18 wrote:
i have found the right way to listing to the recordind,
Basically you have to
Whisper words in the way they're understandable.

It's literally like talking to someone who's slipping
Without disturbing,

Lowering the volume at the minimum
but with words being enough clear
When listening


Yesterday my sleep was Well

i noticed that after a certain point of sleep
When slowly becoming unconscious
the voice recordind disappears


Have you successfully used this method of "mind programming" in order to change things about yourself. As I was thinking of using this myself...

What have your successes been like?

In addition to the already sent reply I want to write that
if you feel uncomfortable in anyway or your ears get closed during the night or in the successive morning
You should absolutely stop the experiment as it can become dangerous


Posts: 99
your mind is most open to programming in the time right before sleep and after waking up, in the "half asleep" phase.

i dont know about listening to recordings while your actually sleeping, but you can do affirmations right before and as you dull off to sleep.


Posts: 145
Thats why i'll be getting sleephone headphones. Or cheap cozyphones which are headphones designed for sleep and meditation and are comfortable. Thank you for sharing and for the advice!


Posts: 224
BraunElpida666 wrote:
Thats why i'll be getting sleephone headphones. Or cheap cozyphones which are headphones designed for sleep and meditation and are comfortable. Thank you for sharing and for the advice!


Hey how does proceed you experiment?
I'm just curious :D


Posts: 465
I remember long ago reading about a technique in which you wake up in the middle of the night (let's say 3 or 4 am) and then use a flashlight on a paper that has affirmations and flash the light on and off without trying hard to actually read the affirmation and then go back to sleep.

I never tried it but it does sound somewhat interesting.


Posts: 224
ShenShakti wrote:
I remember long ago reading about a technique in which you wake up in the middle of the night (let's say 3 or 4 am) and then use a flashlight on a paper that has affirmations and flash the light on and off without trying hard to actually read the affirmation and then go back to sleep.

I never tried it but it does sound somewhat interesting.

Never tried ..


Return to JoyofSatan666