Board index Joy of Satan for Animal Care the plants

the plants

Pet Care. Discussion of topics in relation to animals. Animal care information exchange/support. Support for Animal Rights.

Lilith is the Patron Goddess for this group. She asked that this group be opened. Lilith loves animals and is very strong in support for ethical treatment of animals and for animal rights. All of our Gods love animals, and many have chosen certain animals as their symbol to represent them, such as Satan, the peacock, the serpent; Lilith, the owl; Horus, the falcon; Anubis, the jackal and dogs. Animals are sacred in Satanism.

This group is for Joy of Satan members who have pets, and who care for animals. Satanism is living in harmony with nature and having respect for other creatures that inhabit this planet, along with respect and care for the environment.

This is a support group for assisting with knowledge in regards to animal nutrition, proper care and for animal rights.

Post Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:08 pm

Some months ago
I "met" a tree, it was camphor
I sat next to it ,I felt this slight but evident sensation of affection and comfort
When I touched its cold bark
it was like the tree wanted me to stay with him.
I was thinking about how
jews try to destroy environment
And plants, along with animals of course

It's sad how so many trees get
Killed for no reason but
Being transformed into paper
or just killed for
Make room for buildings
or other shits which disrespect them and the nature ,
What's your thoughts on this ?
Masochist =masochrist
What a coincidence
Both lovers of jewsus and masochists love
The pain and being submitted

Hail satan forever

Post Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:06 pm

Trees and plants have self awareness and that includes preferences. Some trees like it if you meditate under them and others prefer you do not meditate under them.
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Post Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:36 am

johnson_akemi wrote:
Trees and plants have self awareness and that includes preferences. Some trees like it if you meditate under them and others prefer you do not meditate under them.

I confirm, yesterday I found another ancient tree ,
He/she is very beautiful and gigantic
When I sat down on his/her long branch
I immediately felt relaxed
Even if it's uncomfortable setting down on branches
trees love me :o :D
Masochist =masochrist
What a coincidence
Both lovers of jewsus and masochists love
The pain and being submitted

Hail satan forever

Return to Joy of Satan for Animal Care