Board index JoyofSatan666 Important: Regarding the Astral and Opening Your Mind

Important: Regarding the Astral and Opening Your Mind

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Always remember... The enemy has victimized humanity by removing our psychic powers. The falling of the Serpent. This has enabled them to go unnoticed, as most people cannot see or identify the enemy reptilian soul and that there are differences in souls.

Know, when you begin to meditate, especially for new people, this opens your mind and astral senses to the extent of how open your potential is from your past lives. For example, one who has already done meditation and/or yoga, Martial Arts, and related in a past life at some point may have more pronounced experiences, than one who has done little or nothing.

My point here for writing this post is to know that upon opening your mind, and this also includes other spiritual practices such as using a Ouija Board, know that everything you may encounter astrally is not always Satan.

For example, there may be ghosts in your house that you were unaware of until you opened your mind and empowered your astral senses. Members, especially new people, have written regarding feelings of being touched and seeing entities and other similar experiences.

Never be afraid. This is something new for a lot of people. This is a very positive thing. Your astral senses and intuition will help you throughout your life.

Just know what you might see, feel or experience astrally is not always of Satan.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.org

Of course there can be enemy entities, but do you also mean that friendly, or non-enemy, entities, as nice as they might be, can still not be of Satan which we might encounter?
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

all these faces i see when im meditating were probably ghosts
THEY SHALL KNOW HIS WRATH

Satanism is the lottery of life

He is the truth we worship

http://www.exposingchristianity.com
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Interesting post and a good one at that. I am still fairly new to all of this but I've had a few experiences. I won't say my mind is totally opened but I did manage to astral project one time. I actually think Satan helped me the first time to show me what it's like. I haven't projected since. I see it as him saying this is what's it's like but now you have to do the work on your own to continue projecting and developing yourself.

Shortly after a few weeks later I did see a ghost of a dog in my bedroom. It was late at night. I did a double take and soon after I looked back the dog disappeared. He was sitting on his hind staring at me. He looked like my dog but was slightly bigger and he had two big black voids for eyes. I thought it was my imagination at first but when my phone started flashing on and off across the room when I had already locked the screen I knew this was something real. I was slightly startled but not scared. Does anyone have an opinion on what this entity could be? I haven't seen the dog since.

AmonRa666 v2 wrote:
all these faces i see when im meditating were probably ghosts

AmonRa
Have you ever communicated with a demon ?

Are there dangerous, non-Satanic entities? How do you avoid attracting entities that are not of Satan? How do you work on seeing entities better when they are not in physical form? Can the Kundalini serpent still be raised if someone has a messed up spine? Is there ANY way to stop it from being able to rise?

Can an entity say they are of Satan when they're not?

LightBringer wrote:
AmonRa
Have you ever communicated with a demon ?

yes ,if you count astral sex as a form of communication

people underestimate how open you need to be to be able to have a one on one conversation with a demon ,it takes A LOT of spiritual openness and advancement

people underestimate the amount of effort it takes to advance their own souls

people underestimate the amount of effort needed to get rid of the fucking schmut kikes and their programs

seeing demons or entities is the easiest part , hearing and trying to discern messages is extremely difficult when you arent open

this 'openess' as ive said before , comes as a results of overall spiritual development

you dont just sit on your ass vibrate TH 1k times into your 3rd eye and voila

MOST of what i got from 'openess' is astral attacks and this has been my personal experience , i dont know why so many people are excited to open-up bla bla , this path aint easy.

Lone Wolf wrote:
Can an entity say they are of Satan when they're not?

I haven't had this happen to me, personally. If I am unsure of who I am communicating with, right away the Demon/ess says their name and declares/swears, "I am (name), of Satan/Lucifer."

As dedicated Spiritual Satanists, the enemy will not say they are X Demon/ess because that Demon/ess will immediately annihilate them and clear things up for us. The enemy is afraid to declaring that they are X Demon/ess because they are very afraid of what will happen if they do. Which is instant death.

However, across my readings and studying across the Net and in other books pertaining to Pagans, as well as personal experience with other Pagans who were not dedicated Spiritual Satanists, the enemy can and will deceive others who are not dedicated Spiritual Satanists by telling them they were X God or Y Goddess, or making them assume that was who the enemy was. And they fall for it, and write about it in their books and blogs, and further mislead others. Even if they are psychic or open, they think it is legit experiences with the Gods when *most* of the time, it is not.

HS/88

Would keeping oneself wrapped in bright white/gold light help to identify one of these parasites/negative entities ? The white gold as we know is very positive energy and negative entities seem to have problems with such a strong energy as this.
Also would this technique during an 'encounter' help to protect oneself well enough during the encounter ?

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

We are going to write an additional post to address the questions put here, as about dealing with entities and all these things, so don't worry if no replies are immidiately received. This should help everyone.

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

Help me grow a JooTube Channel for us all

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPTrmw ... fjz97Ciliw

I once lived in a house that had a ghost who kept trying to give me fashion advice... I was like, kinda creeped out, oh you're right, these earrings are too much for this outfit....
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html

I'm tired of the jew corruption and torah curses ruining our civilization. I want to live in Paradise already... don't you?
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html

Lydia wrote:
I once lived in a house that had a ghost who kept trying to give me fashion advice... I was like, kinda creeped out, oh you're right, these earrings are too much for this outfit....

Did you take the advice and did you look fabulous? Lol that person must have been funny in real life if the ghost ever was a person.

im 100% certain i have ghosts in my room

do these ghosts stick around and watch me do everything in my room ? LOL

privacy ? hello ?

Lydia wrote:

This is the kind of ghost that I need~ :lol:

Ariadne wrote:
Lydia wrote:

This is the kind of ghost that I need~ :lol:

A shallow, materialistic ghost? Crikey! (See if you understand the [spoiler deleted] joke. :P)
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

I think i was once decieved... not sure, since im REAALLLLYYY new to the whole meditation stuff and i was trying to contact demons in the past with pendulum and sigils but if i trully talked to them...well... i do not know... so basiclly, no, im never actually talked face to face with a demon/ghost or any other astral entity, but what i really want to say is i wasnt doing it alone i was doing it with ex best friend, until one day that friend started to talk about suicide, hurting herself and kept talking about hating everyone, and about having relationships with X demon so, i do not think that a demon would wish someone to hurt him/herself or kill him/herself so i think ( as i said before: im not opened enough to see for myself what was going on back then) that we both were decieved since these situations striked me aswell and i fell into a deep depression and was wondering for a long time why and why and why until much later i managed to find my path and continue... sad but true... if anyone had similiar experiences or has any answer to what might had happened there, please tell me, i will listen to you guys. Thanks for your time!

AncientShadow666 wrote:
I think i was once decieved... not sure, since im REAALLLLYYY new to the whole meditation stuff and i was trying to contact demons in the past with pendulum and sigils but if i trully talked to them...well... i do not know... so basiclly, no, im never actually talked face to face with a demon/ghost or any other astral entity, but what i really want to say is i wasnt doing it alone i was doing it with ex best friend, until one day that friend started to talk about suicide, hurting herself and kept talking about hating everyone, and about having relationships with X demon so, i do not think that a demon would wish someone to hurt him/herself or kill him/herself so i think ( as i said before: im not opened enough to see for myself what was going on back then) that we both were decieved since these situations striked me aswell and i fell into a deep depression and was wondering for a long time why and why and why until much later i managed to find my path and continue... sad but true... if anyone had similiar experiences or has any answer to what might had happened there, please tell me, i will listen to you guys. Thanks for your time!

What you described is an enemy attack. Your friend suddenly got depressed, angry, and suicidal and those are symptoms of a malicious spiritual attack. Enemy entities will cause depression, negative thoughts, suicidal desires, and other problems. Satan or a Demon will never make you feel like they are angry at you, like they are going to hurt you, like you are being watched in a creepy fashion, tell you that you are a failure, make you want to kill yourself, or otherwise make you feel uncomfortable. Practicing void meditation daily will give you the ability to banish unwanted thoughts at will. Ignoring negative thoughts will make them eventually go away.

Void Meditation
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

Make any spiritual being you contact swear they are of Satan. An enemy entity may swear they are of Lucifer, Enki, or another one of Satan's names but they will not swear they are of Satan. If you get a strange answer or the being refuses to answer the question, it is NOT of Satan and you should immediately terminate the conversation. You can do a Banishing Ritual or visualize Satanic electric-blue fire filling your room to banish a malicious entity.

Banishing Ritual
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... shing.html

Satanic Electric-Blue Fire (The picture is towards the middle of the page)
http://astralartsofthegods.weebly.com/extras.html

Cleaning your aura and building an aura of protection daily will prevent spiritual attacks. A clean aura naturally repels negative entities and also keeps disease from manifesting. A strong aura of protection guards you against spiritual attacks, bad luck, accidents, horrible people, and other misfortune.

How to Clean Your Aura
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aning.html

Aura of Protection
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ction.html

Meditation for Protection
topic10007.html
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

JOHNSON thank you for your reply! Yes exactly those things were happening, only that i did not enjoyed it at all and this friend of mine did....she kind off started to act really sick and strangely, she became extremely aggressive, she tried to forbidd me to talk about spiritual satanism because everyone will laugh at me, she also started to talk about how she will become a god after she kills herself (which is REALLY SICK) and ofcourse i became extremely confused and really did not know what to do, because i just made my dedication in those days, i had no experiences whatsoever about mediations, magic, spirituality, contacts with astral beings, otherwise all this would not happen, and because of this experience i didnt even tried to do mediations or any other contact (yes...i was a weak creature back then and enemy almost had me, but now i am here and this is what counts). Now about the mediations you mentioned, im doing those for the past few weeks, i can already but slowly feel their affects, which is good, and thank you for the advice about banishing ritual and the electric blue light!!! if i notice anything wrong in the future i will certainly use that! Thanks for your help and listening!

FancyMancy wrote:
Of course there can be enemy entities, but do you also mean that friendly, or non-enemy, entities, as nice as they might be, can still not be of Satan which we might encounter?

There are astral entities that are not of Satan but are not hostile to humanity either. They can help or harm you. Use your judgement and be careful when dealing with entities that are not of Satan.

333000 wrote:
Are there dangerous, non-Satanic entities? How do you avoid attracting entities that are not of Satan? How do you work on seeing entities better when they are not in physical form? Can the Kundalini serpent still be raised if someone has a messed up spine? Is there ANY way to stop it from being able to rise?

There are enemy entities that will try to harm you and will attack you if you let them. They often pretend to be Demons and then lie to you, try to make you angry at or scared of Satan, drain your energy, give you bad information, try to make you feel guilty or kill yourself, attach negative energy to your aura, or otherwise try to hurt you. Spiritual attacks can be prevented by cleaning your aura and building an aura of protection daily. Performing regular Banishing Rituals also keeps enemy entities out of your house. If a spiritual entity appears, ask them to swear they are of Satan. If the being gives a strange answer or refuses to answer the question, it is NOT of Satan and the entity should be immediately ignored and banished. Enemy entities thrive on attention and ignoring them will make them eventually go away. See my reply to AncientShadow666 for links to the Banishing Ritual, Satanic electric-blue fire, and other helpful information. Meditating on your 3rd eye, 6th chakra, clairaudience points, clairvoyance points, and pineal lobe will open your astral sight and allow you to see spiritual beings.

Meditations for Opening Your Astral Sight
post72953.html#p72953

The kundalini can still rise even if someone's spine is bent or otherwise messed up. To prevent the kundalini from rising, avoid meditation and all other spiritual practice. Without meditation or spiritual practice like yoga, a person will never raise their kundalini serpent.

jbkbmz wrote:
Would keeping oneself wrapped in bright white/gold light help to identify one of these parasites/negative entities ? The white gold as we know is very positive energy and negative entities seem to have problems with such a strong energy as this.
Also would this technique during an 'encounter' help to protect oneself well enough during the encounter ?

Feeling the energy of an enemy entity is an immediate giveaway. The energy of an enemy is cold, disgusting, and negative. If a bunch of negativity suddenly came out of nowhere, it is probably an enemy entity. Keeping yourself shielded with golden-white energy will protect you during an encounter with an enemy entity. It is a good idea to immediately banish enemy entities. Allowing an enemy to remain near you will give it many opportunities to throw negative energy at you, try to drain your energy, or otherwise attempt to harm you. Enemy entities can be banished using Satanic electric-blue fire, elemental fire, visualizing the enemy being destroyed, or doing a Banishing Ritual.
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

The verbosity on this thread as other countless topics is not needed. Akemi's patience is unreal, it's super human. Anyone who asks questions of information already present on the mother site the JoS and other related webpages should be encouraged to check out the links them selves. This jew spawned reality has conditioned people to be entirely dependent so self-thought and self-study is difficult.
In exception of the clergy and some few members contributions of new knowledge, the Jos forums shouldn't be based on a question/answer platform.
Every truly dedicated Spiritual Satanists should take on personal research in regard to their field of study, talents or fascinations and show light on the jewish hold on society in all works of life so we can better educate the masses online instead of spamming various social media non stop. We should all consistently contribute to the general knowledge of the groups so we can be better organized. More so I believe we have ICT people here who can think out of the box and make our presence get stronger on the Internet continuously.
Note this is a recent realization and I'm also directing this to myself.

This is a major help. Really major help. I didn't realize till afterwards what the hell was happening. And the lack of RTRs which they tried to prevent.

Inhale........ Exh-aahhhhhhhh...
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Return to JoyofSatan666