Board index Black Satanist Community HP Don on the CSA

HP Don on the CSA

Any posts promoting Christianity, Islam or New Age beliefs or slandering the Joy of Satan will not get approved. We are law abiding and do NOT promote the use of illegal substances or activity.

-High Priestess Shannon

A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots.

-Marcus Garvey

Moderator: HPS Shannon Outlaw

Forum rules

This group is for black satanists who wish to educate themselves on our history and culture, discuss topics pertaining to our race and establish a spiritual understanding of who we are. We realize our origin in our creator god Satan and we transform our souls through the daily practice of power meditation. Through the daily practice, we ascend to a higher level as the gods and realize our true potential.

We cherish our existence by embracing our own divinity.

Our Race Is Our Nation


Post Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:54 pm

Posts: 119
Because history has been rewritten to make the war between the CSA and USA into the Marxist, race baiting narrative. So its like you know.......Hitler and stuff dude. The jews are trying to race bait Blacks and Whites with this, they want chaos.
The war between the states was not about race. It was about succession and State rights. Slavery was not the issue even Lincoln stated this at the start of the war. Fact is the CSA was legally in the right as any State was legally granted the right to succeed from the Union if they have a majority vote to do so. The 13 States of the CSA did so. There where around 11 other nations in the America's that practiced slavery at the time as well. It was not unique to the South. Its still practiced in Africa today. The Blacks sold captured enemy tribes people to the Jew slavers on the Coast for whatever was going. Because its common for them to make slaves of other Blacks.
This is where the Jewish created guilt narrative falls apart. All Whites are forever collectively guilty for the Black Slavery the massive White Slavery is never mentioned as it would get in the way of this. So because 2% of the wealthy populace owned Black Slaves never mention 75% of the two percent where Jews. Gets in the way. The other 25% where Amerindian's, Free Blacks owning Blacks and some Whites. And they where sold into Slavery by other Blacks back in Africa.....
Then that makes all Jews collectively guilty along with Blacks for selling other Blacks into slavery to Jews. However the Jews are to be held guilty as they ran 100% of the slave trade to the New World and made up 75% of the slave owners thus keeping the supply and demand going.
Black Liberia the state the American Blacks built. Became the largest slaver nation in Africa. Major segments of the population where Black slaves owned by Free Liberians they got from elsewhere in Africa.
The CSA Flag is the St. Andrew's cross with the 13 stars for the CSA States. It makes sense given how many Whites in the South are of Scottish or Scot-Irish descent they would use that. There is nothing wrong with the flag in fact since it trolls so many goofy Marxist's, general SJW's and jooz today maybe its doing something right.
The first Klan was founded to fight against the military occupation of the South and to restore rights back to the South after the war. It was a continuation of the war. Even the cross burning is a Scottish custom. The Klan came out of the Scottish Rite Free Mason's. It was not created to troll Blacks.
Fact is thousands of Blacks fought in the Confederate Army as volunteer's during the war against the North. Both Free Blacks and Slaves who where given freedom for volunteering. The Blacks had their own free communities and homes in the South. Which they fought for. The North destroyed their communities and put most of them in camps as contraband.
Something that gets left out is the Blacks who supported the Civil Rights movement didn't want racial desegregation as part of it. So this ideal of how racially oppressed they where under segregation is mainly a myth. They had their own communities with their own professional classes of doctors, lawyers, teachers, business owners. Their own schools, universities and such. This was all destroyed by the jews upon desegregation.
-HP Don/Mageson 666
Up, you mighty race, accomplish what you will.

- Marcus Garvey

The Black skin is not a badge of shame, but rather a glorious symbol of national greatness.
- Marcus
Nothing ever comes to one, that is worth having, except as a result of hard work.
- Booker T. Washington

At the bottom of education, at the bottom of politics, even at the bottom of religion, there must be for our race economic independence.
-Booker T. Washington

Return to Black Satanist Community