Board index JoyofSatan666 Massive Protests In Germany Against The Jews

Massive Protests In Germany Against The Jews

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Massive Protests In Germany Against The Jews

Every day news reports thunder across the international press. Showing our ritual of the reverse torah ritual is working on every level. The Jewish global system is falling. Just doing the rituals not only works on every level, but gives the average Jew a bad day. Its epic winz. So keep doing them daily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hynMBJH2On4

Hundreds of anti-refugee demonstrators gathered at the central station of Erfurt, Saturday, to protest against multiculturalism and decry the arrival of refugees to Europe. The protest march was met by a group of pro-refugee counter-protesters.

The protesters took to the streets at around noon local time (10:00 GMT) and marched through the city of Erfurt for over three hours with banners against Muslims and refugees.

SOT, Anti-refugee activist (German): "I live in Switzerland. All the entrance points connected to Italy are closed. Instead here [in Germany] there is no solidarity with their own people or German leadership. This kind of politician must go. And therefore we here in Erfurt, as in Berlin, say Merkel must go."

soon they will be protesting with the Swastika of Satan
THEY SHALL KNOW HIS WRATH

Satanism is the lottery of life

He is the truth we worship

http://www.exposingchristianity.com
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Lest just hope the rituals crush any jewish counter measures to this uprising.
Give them jews one HELL of a ride.
Great news.

Awesome, glad to see aryans are waking up. Now it just needs to spread like a antibiotic on a war path destroying everything Jewish. Everybody keep doing the ritual just like HP Don has told us.

I love you HP mageson. I wish I could hug you. :D thanks for all that you do.

When do we get to see them openly bashing treachery cunts like Merkel and that other "multicultural" zion b'rith bitch. I hope germany and sweden do what Norway did times ten.

>wait until ramadan's fasting time
>muslims are hungry and can't think properly
>start assault on them
>they have to eat in order to be able to win the fight
>lose war because they're starving or go to hell for not fasting

check and mate muslims

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

This has been going on already....

AOIVEAE wrote:
When do we get to see them openly bashing treachery cunts like Merkel and that other "multicultural" zion b'rith bitch. I hope germany and sweden do what Norway did times ten.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Maybe as much as I like to hug this tree....

Renee88 wrote:
I love you HP mageson. I wish I could hug you. :D thanks for all that you do.

Yeah, these things are really happening, i can confirm aswell that many is changing really fast. I live currently in Germany and lately I talk to many new people I've met in my school and many share our opinion about the jews and how things need to change and they all say these things out loud without any fear and they spit on them without question. That is a good thing, people are awaiking. The only problems that does stays and is still confusing people is the situation about all those new age "nazis" and nazis in the Hitler time, and I've talked to some new age "nazis" and some who do share the real view of Hitler, so many new age "nazis" are still shitting about homosexuals but...the saddest thing was when I asked but why do they do that, since this is the programm of the jews to make us hate our own race so that we just keep slaughtering each other, and while you new age "nazis" scream about freedom and free thinking if you say that love between 2 people is not normal.... then they were quiet.... so then one of them stepped foward and said to me: yeah, they are not familiar with homosexuality so I can try to explain to them what that is and all that...then I became aggressive and said: You scream Heil Hitler, without even knowing for what he was really fighting for, and you hate something you are not even familiar with! ... then they kept being quiet and then I left ^^ sad but true... what I am trying to say brothers and sisters is that many need to see what a real national sozialism is so that they can accept swastika with their all heart, they need to see the truth and should not confuse the fake national sozialism with the true one, which is still a problem with most people. :?

I do appologize if i talk from one subject to another and i do appologize for my bad english, you can correct me any time, the only way to learn it properly ^^

Return to JoyofSatan666