Board index JoyofSatan666 Swedish Government Kicks Local Family Out of Home, Gives it

Swedish Government Kicks Local Family Out of Home, Gives it

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Swedish Government Kicks Local Family Out of Home, Gives it to Muslim Migrants
Father of two told to make way for people "from other countries"

http://archive.is/OP7gB

A local family in the Swedish city of Lidingö has been ordered by the government to leave their home so that it can be given to migrants arriving from a foreign country.

Father of two teenage boys Uffe Rustan received a voicemail from his local municipality telling him he would need to vacate the property by August in order to make way for asylum seekers from the Middle East.

“I was evicted from my home over the phone. When I asked for the reason, he said that people come from other countries. He left the news and basically just said have a nice weekend,” Rustan told a newspaper.

Rustan lives with his teenage sons Rasmus (15) and Linus (17), all of whom were born in Lidingö. He rents the home from the city and has been living in it for less than a year.

“It feels like I’m worthless, even though I pay taxes and my kids go to school here. You cannot put a family on the streets for another family,” said Rustan. “Just when it starts to feel like home, we are evicted.”

Rustan said that the news was “depressing” and wondered why native Swedes were being treated worse than migrants arriving in the country for the first time.

Despite suffering from a housing shortage, Sweden is handing over property to economic migrants, with some politicians even encouraging citizens to give up their garages to asylum seekers.

Sweden is not the only European government that is turfing its own citizens out of social housing to accommodate the influx of Muslim migrants.

While migrants are in some cases enjoying all the comforts of good quality hotels, low income Germans are being ordered to leave their homes.

As the Telegraph reported, Germans are beginning to receive notices of eviction to make way for asylum seekers.

Germany is spending €600 million euros per year housing migrants in upmarket Berlin hotels at a cost of €18,000 per “refugee,” while the city’s 10,000 homeless population will remain on the streets.
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

hopefully they are beginning to realize that something just might be wrong

maybe something is wrong, maybe.

naah everything is o.k , i pray 4 jewsus get heaven in the end np, you can have my home , my wife my family my future and everything that i worked my entire life for

im getting heaven in the end bitchez weow!!!!!!
THEY SHALL KNOW HIS WRATH

Satanism is the lottery of life

He is the truth we worship

http://www.exposingchristianity.com
http://www.joyofsatan.org

we need to help these people by educating everyone on Satanism and the jew
THEY SHALL KNOW HIS WRATH

Satanism is the lottery of life

He is the truth we worship

http://www.exposingchristianity.com
http://www.joyofsatan.org

AmonRa666 v2 wrote:

christards are christards mein bro

sometimes they are so stupid I don't know how is it possible

Gigipah wrote:
AmonRa666 v2 wrote:

christards are christards mein bro

sometimes they are so stupid I don't know how is it possible
low IQ :D
Namasatan

In Germany, schools are being forced to remove certain subjects so that classes can be vacated for "refugees". P.E halls/gymnasiums are being vacated aslo so students receive no physical education or sport in school.

While classes are going on, refugees are being fed from the cafeterias...

Let them in they said, it would be culturally enriching they said.
Heil Hitler! Heil Himmler! Sieg Heil!

"This battle is not one for the present, but first and foremost one for the future!" - Adolf Hitler
-fourtheich666

http://www.666blacksun.com
http://fourthreich666.com/
http://naziarchive.fourthreich666.com

This is really sickening. Nothing else coming into my mind but to destroy this jewic parasitic society once and for all.

2016....we are in 2016.... Oh shit wait...some liberal cucktard told me we are in year minus zero...cuz the end of the world had to make a zchedule in tha skiez firzt! lolz.
Hallow be their name,
And blessed be their claim,
If you who trespass put down roots,
Then Hallow be your name.

This is absolutely sickening.

It just further proves that the current governments of Europe are run by jews. They are trying to speed up the process of our destruction by encouraging these migrants to flood in and rape, assault, steal and spread their diseases. Of course their best interests will always be top priority to the kikes at the expense of the White European People.

I have seen how White People are treated here in SA, especially White Afrikaaners. Already they are in fear for their lives on a daily basis, they are starving and they are desperate, and when they try and apply for visas or passports to escape to their original homelands, they are denied. Yet the worst of the worst scum from all over North Africa and the Middle East are being welcomed in with open arms.

Many European People are standing up now and opposing this. It is the kikes who are shutting them down. The first thing that happens is that anyone who opposes this is exposed publicly, shamed, threatened, branded a "racist" and so on and so forth. Some individuals who spoke out openly against the migrant invasions have even had their homes invaded and ransacked or even burned down and their families attacked. So many are in fear of openly opposing it. But the time is coming.

We have to continue with our work and help our People ourselves. As HP Mageson has said, Satanism is our only salvation.
Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

And it's whispered that soon, if we all call the tune,
Then the piper will lead us to reason.
And a new day will dawn for those who stand long,
And the forests will echo with laughter.

Kikes typical trying to ruin gentiles families .

FancyMancy wrote:
Swedish Government Kicks Local Family Out of Home, Gives it to Muslim Migrants
Father of two told to make way for people "from other countries"

http://archive.is/OP7gB

You don't stop when you are tired
You stop when you are done!

AVE SATAN SIEMPRE!
Hail Satan e tutti gli Dei di Duat.

http://www.alegriadeenki.com

Housing crisis threatens a million families with eviction by 2020

Report shows combination of low wages, freezes to benefits and rising costs of renting could cause more than 1 million households to become homeless

The report, by charity Shelter, also brings the shortage of social housing in to focus. Photograph: Christopher Furlong/Getty Images

More than a million households living in private rented accommodation are at risk of becoming homeless by 2020 because of rising rents, benefit freezes and a lack of social housing, according to a devastating new report into the UK’s escalating housing crisis.

The study by the homelessness charity Shelter shows that rising numbers of families on low incomes are not only unable to afford to buy their own home but are also struggling to pay even the lowest available rents in the private sector, leading to ever higher levels of eviction and homelessness.

The findings will place greater pressure on the government over housing policy following the Grenfell Tower fire disaster in west London, which exposed the neglect and disregard for people living in council-owned properties in one of the wealthiest areas of the capital.

The Shelter report highlights how a crisis of affordability and provision is gripping millions with no option but to look for homes in the private rented sector due to a shortage of social housing.

Shelter says that in 83% of areas of England, people in the private rented sector now face a substantial monthly shortfall between the housing benefit they receive and the cheapest rents, and that this will rise as austerity bites and the lack of properties tilts the balance more in favour of landlords.

Across the UK the charity has calculated that, if the housing benefit freeze remains in place as planned until 2020, more than a million households, including 375,000 with at least one person in work, could be forced out of their homes. It estimates that 211,000 households in which no one works because of disability could be forced to go.

Graeme Brown, the interim chief executive at Shelter, said: “The current freeze on housing benefit is pushing hundreds of thousands of private renters dangerously close to breaking point at a time when homelessness is rising.”

A total of 14,420 households were accepted by local authorities as homeless between October and December 2016, up by more than half since 2009 – with 78% of the increase since 2011 being the result of people losing their previous private tenancy. Local authorities are under a legal obligation to find emergency accommodation, such as in bed and breakfasts.

Graeme Brown, the interim chief executive of Shelter. Photograph: PR

In its report “Shut out: the barriers low-income households face in private renting”, to be published on Monday, Shelter calls for the freeze on the local housing allowance (paid to those renting privately) to be lifted immediately. The same demand has also been made by the Local Government Association, the Joseph Rowntree Foundation and the Chartered Institute of Housing.

While the Conservatives are under pressure to ease back on austerity, (including the caps on benefits and public sector pay)Theresa May has said nothing to indicate she would end the housing benefits freeze. Labour has suggested it would do so as part of a £10bn plan to inject greater fairness into the system.

“There is an assumption in housing policy that the private rented sector will be the default tenure for those priced out of homeownership or unable to secure a social tenancy, but this is increasingly not working,” it says. “As the social rented sector contracts, private housing may have replaced it as the main tenure for people in housing need. But the market’s limitations mean that significant government intervention is needed if it is to play an expanded role in preventing homelessness and housing people on low incomes.”

Shelter says landlords are becoming choosier about who they rent out properties to, with many refusing to take those in receipt of benefits. Delays in payment have made them more reluctant to take on people they cannot rely on to pay up promptly.

Other factors make it near-impossible for many on low incomes to find the money to start a private tenancy. “The upfront cost of private renting prohibits low-income households from accessing the private rented sector and means that many are forced to borrow, starting a tenancy in debt,” says Shelter.

“For households experiencing multiple moves, the repeated costs of fees, deposits and rent in advance can pull them further into debt. Our advice services tell us that private landlords are increasingly asking for guarantors, who can be difficult for low-income households to secure.” London has seen some of biggest rent increases since 2011-12, with the cheapest average rents rising on average by 6% a year for one- and two-bedroom properties. In Bristol, average rents at the lowest end of the market have also risen 6% a year for one-beds and for two-beds. In Luton, one-bed and two-bed rents have increased by 5% annually.

Nationwide, the increase in rents is starkest for rooms in shared houses, with rents increasing by nearly 4% annually over the time period. In London, rents for rooms in shared houses saw annual increases of 7%. A review by the Smith Institute citing a council officer saying that rooms in the private rented sector that had previously been used to meet housing need were now being rented out to young professionals who were able to pay the far higher rents.

By December 2016, nearly 76,000 households were living in emergency temporary accommodation such as bed and breakfasts, of which 60,000 were families with children or pregnant mothers. This is more than 10% up on the previous year and 58% more than in 2010 when just over 48,000 households were living in temporary accommodation.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/201 ... elter-rent

Say, isn't "social housing" to make Gentiles not have our own homes, so that we must rely on the jew, paying rent to it all the time? Being a slave of the jew? From what I know, it is not always quiet in such accommodation, with neighbours banging and making noises and partying and whatever all the time. I wonder which of us were in the workhouses and which of us were working in a "lord"'s manor house in the country in one or more of our previous lives...

The jew is "allowed" to (rape and steal Palestine from the Palestinians, so it can) have its own home.
topic18581.html
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Return to JoyofSatan666