Board index JoyofSatan666 Christianity, teacher of Race Mixing, breeding De-Evolution

Christianity, teacher of Race Mixing, breeding De-Evolution

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

In reply to another SS thar asked if "one superior individual one in a billionth" from another race, should be allowed to Race mix with another Race.

Observed from all standings, this is wrong. The reason why is that exactly these superior individuals, NEED to stay within their own Racial group, and make it better and elevate it, not try to use this as a pass to mix heavily, supposedly over the basis of superiority. This most probably ensures that both individuals get lost again and there is again no advancement.

If you really loved the person of another Race, however your emotions, you would love them enough to let them go and procreate more of the exact thing you loved. Not actually breed them out of existence, merely of the will of your willy. This is where the self and muh feels and fake ass judeo individuality, gives in for what is great and beautiful for everyone.

This is selfish, and is a blueprint for global genocide. People who Race mix are actually endorsing the jewish plan and procuring global genocide. But the Goyim as the enemy says, are animals. They do not think. They just act like animals and are dominated by what is animal. Or lower than animals, since animals do not race mix. All this builds upon the pattern of xianity.

If you like a particular breed of dogs, you do not breed them out of existence.

Many mixed people want to turn against Race mixing because they experience it to be an issue. This should say a lot of stuff to people who subject other souls into this suffering. Most people, even the victims thereof, do not like this.

But well its mostly muh feels, muh dick and muh vagina for a few people. Its the same materialist, animalistic, stupid person that destroyed Rome, Egypt, Greece, Sumer, Babylon, Persian Empire. The same old materialist and comrade of the jew. These self hating individuals were also the first to join the rank of xianity. Of course in the midst of time, the enemy like a good cattle owner, made sure to breed these people in hopes the normal people would go extinct from the planet.

The enemy sees Humanity like a breeder, for Humanity is a cattle. The new hybrid they want is a docile worker, that works for 15 hours a day, has a debilitated IQ, is rootless, doesn't know where they stem from, has no culture, cannot find anything mutual to connect with others in hard biology. Easy animals for control. Pure races tend to be more intelligent and also on a racial basis, the jew can be found and discovered. Without one, their reign will be undisputed and eternal.

The act of Race mixing is an act of very serious, and deep seated down, self hatred. It is past the point where you hate yourself so much subconsciously, that you no longer want to see ANY being resembling you anymore. All sensible and healthy people want their kids to look like them. Its also an act of deep seated hatred and revenge, so against one's self, same as the Race you mix with. Inferior or superior, it doesn't matter. On the deeper end, Race mixing is pure hatred. The fact that "love can exist" doesn't matter to me more than how much a psychopathic murderer can love their victims. According to them, its love.

When you are inferior internally, xianity teaches to destroy what is superior. Rather than catch up and advance, because in xianity there is no advancement and everything is set in stone. So many people have the innate self destructive need through xianity to do this, so it agrees with them. For those who are superior, you rob them the chance to actually make their Race better. Its merely that you turn to the whole chain of your ancestors, and you literally kill all of them in a single moment. They will no longer exist. Its a great act of murder, which also shows great self hatred on the behalf of an individual. People who are Mixed have a chance to revert this mistake of their parents and get things in order again.

Jews are the only people in the planet who have absolutely nothing to offer and no reason to exist. All others do indeed do. Why give up a Divine purpose and follow the road of the deranged excrements? Many people think this is fun and good for their survival, and when they get down this route and find themselves destroyed, nobody wants them anymore. Its merely because these people are stupid. Nobody likes stupid, self hating people.

People who race mix aren't mentally strong people, but mostly debilitated and insecure. Its like these overweight people who want to be placated that everything is OK. Then they get their first heart attack and understand that it wasn't OK to do "wtf I want" and eat "wtf I wanna bcz I wanna". But after their first heart attack its too late anyway. Race mixing is worse than throwing yourself at the lions. Nobody benefits from Race mixing. Race mixing is for the herd at this point, and as our other Comrade said, the peasantry. Basically, not the peasantry at all. Peasants are more racially aware, more than most.

Race mixing is the literal action of totally admitting you are not special, you have no purpose, hate yourself and want to eradicate yourself out of existence. Also, its the affirmative that one is literally, too weak to stand to social pressure, or media pressure, or anything else. Its a major sign of weakness. The people that destroy everything great are those with this inherent hatred and weakness. The real slaves of judaism and the maybe-not-jew-blooded mental cousins of the jews.

In the end of the day people are "free" to be enslaved and even self destruct nowadays. Nobody keeps them. I write for people who complain over muh feels and how the JoS or society are so forceful, or people who want to sustain reality and diverse existence in nature. In the end if someone wants to fence hop between this Agenda and the enemy, they ought either de program themselves from the enemy filth, or just quit the criticism all together. We are not supposed to listen to people who want to genocide humanity over their genitilia.

In Satanism the question is, are you in for the Eternal, and Truthful, or transient? How much one aligns is another bussiness. Alignment with Truth ultimately leads to eternal life and immrotality, healthy and sane mind, power, elevation. One is expected to take their time in order to align, and follow their nature, but followin the corrupt dictates of judaism is intolerable.

Xianity is the manifested belief that everything is stangant, set in stone, "fate", and that nobody,including you, is worth anything at all. Where none is worthy of anything, all can be equals and want to be equals. Also, inferior and weak people want to be equals. Why? Not because they want to be equals, but because equality with their superiors would make them superior as well or so they think.

The egalitarianism and all equalism of xianity, plus the materialism it generates, create the very certain being that wants to engage in Race Mixing, as they have all the factors that could make them do such a natural crime. It creates a mindless, self hating, unstudied and animalistic being. They create the same weak minded individual who after a point becomes so self and world hating, that they literally would make Nature's existence perish only because they themselves feel bad. (For following jews).

First people feel unworthy as fuck, now the jew makes them feel worthy of anything, despite of nature, laws and boundaries. Always lies and unnatural exaggerations that destroy the human mind. Only to lead them to a state where nothing will be of worth anymore. And as thus they will be unworthy again, same as before. This is a recipe of Abrahamism.

Now for the brains who cannot but succumb to social brainwashing, xianity, bible and communism, and think Youtube or jewish feminism is real life...I don't think anyone needs these people around anyway. Except of the jews. Its like these people are so fucked up mentally, who know the Truth and go ahead anyway, that even the enemy which advocates and pushes them to this action, considers them excrement and wants nothing with them.

One last spiritual note. Races are refined seeds. Seeds are mostly very alike, but when they become trees is when the capability shows up. Then this recurs and trees become better. A lemon tree doesn't have to be crossed with a tomato, just to say we did it. In this way, both the tomato and the lemon brcome useless, let alone its impossible or if possible there are serious implications. When the tree grows and becomes one intresting tree, this is where things start to matter. On the level of nothingness, things are all alike. The multitude of Races who are different does in fact show that Humanity is advancing, because these blueprints of nature advance.

The disappearance thereof degenerates humanity to a point billions of years back in time, to times where differences hadn't really developed. Race mixing mixes everything again to this point down the timeline. Degenerating humanity and destroying all that Humanity and nature has labored to create. Merely for jewish interest.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"We Nazis Are Humble..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsWGeqsOPLE

Why don't we consider more races than the 3 standard one (Black, White, and Asian)?
I think there are a lot of differences for example in the White race between someone from Mediterranean region and someone from the Baltic region, or from East and West Europe. Especially for White race there are a lot of differences in hair color, eye color, even skin, and in the face configuration ... For example I know people from North Africa, who are from Berber heritage, and they definitely look White, although different from Europeans. These differences I think are also reflected in the culture. Even if you consider being in the same race, I think also Culture Mixing is bad (if the differences in the cultures are too large).

Also what do you think about inter-family marriages? in the past a lot of people married with their cousins for example. But the church always tried to stop this, now being backed by today's science that says that the offspring will have problems.

Also by using this ideology, wouldn't it result that the most moral thing to do is for the fittest individuals to mate with as many of their race as possible, and the weakest no not mate at all? This would imply that Humans should be a tournament species( and not a pair-bonding one), where the fittest male from a group should mate with a large group of females (and also ignoring females which are under a certain threshold of development) . This ensures that the best genes are always selected!

These are probably not the smartest questions to ask, but I think we need a complete understanding on this subject.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The church does allow first cousin marriages

first cousins is an impediment to marriage (cf. Canon Law, 1091.2). However, such an impediment may be dispensed by the bishop of your diocese.

Which is not surprising considering Moses was the product of incest between an Aunt and Nephew and Jacob the founder of Israel, married four of his first cousins. Abraham the first jew married his half sister. Da chosezn peoples.

Normal people want to pair bond and have normal families. Children need parents and normal family structures. This is the fundamental pillar of society on every level. Even for culture knowing the line of your ancestors. Soft eugenics should be applied within this structure and hard eugenics in extreme cases like abortion for defective children.

Deceneus wrote:
Why don't we consider more races than the 3 standard one (Black, White, and Asian)?
I think there are a lot of differences for example in the White race between someone from Mediterranean region and someone from the Baltic region, or from East and West Europe. Especially for White race there are a lot of differences in hair color, eye color, even skin, and in the face configuration ... For example I know people from North Africa, who are from Berber heritage, and they definitely look White, although different from Europeans. These differences I think are also reflected in the culture. Even if you consider being in the same race, I think also Culture Mixing is bad (if the differences in the cultures are too large).

Also what do you think about inter-family marriages? in the past a lot of people married with their cousins for example. But the church always tried to stop this, now being backed by today's science that says that the offspring will have problems.

Also by using this ideology, wouldn't it result that the most moral thing to do is for the fittest individuals to mate with as many of their race as possible, and the weakest no not mate at all? This would imply that Humans should be a tournament species( and not a pair-bonding one), where the fittest male from a group should mate with a large group of females (and also ignoring females which are under a certain threshold of development) . This ensures that the best genes are always selected!

These are probably not the smartest questions to ask, but I think we need a complete understanding on this subject.

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Deceneus wrote:

As about sub groups, this highly has to do with the numbers of the whole Race as well. Whites with Whites, such as Europeans, should be OK at this point. Now as about very fine and certain matters, these have to adjust with the times as well. There are many, many subgroups under the main Races, also, new races that have formed from Race mixing on their own that should stick to their Race. This isn't a very simple matter, but at the same time, if one gets the fundementals, this is simple.

As about the best "male" having all the females, no, that's not the case at all. Its also quite impossible. Numbers matter quite more than all this.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"We Nazis Are Humble..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsWGeqsOPLE

Thank you for the responses! My examples were too the extreme, and as such they are unnatural. We need to consider the mental being of the child, and as such he/she needs to have a family to create a good environment so he/she can develop normally and also contribute to society.

I really appreciate all the work that the HPs put in this war. To write such beautiful and enlightening sermons, considering all the time/effort put in for us, in the end this comes from inner kindness and spiritual advancement.

Its more so even these politically correct freaks, that are the active threat acting as a propaganda amplifier for social conditioning.

This collection of passive aggressive cattle, what's behind them however, (I would make of its of collaboration symbol, a brownish white/grey smear) is even more insidious, for they cannot truly think, yet can influence and act, though weakly. No balance.

This the most horrifying thing of all,.

Return to JoyofSatan666