Board index JoyofSatan666 The Gift of Life, Satan's Truth

The Gift of Life, Satan's Truth

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Mon May 16, 2016 7:28 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Satanic Family and Comrades in Satan.

It takes only a sane mind to know the Truth and be able to act on it. Nobody in this world with a decent character would see this Truth and choose to remain idle. No sacrifice is as big as the sacrifice that so many people have took, going against this slaver oligarchy, literally sacrificing their life to go against it as aeons went. This literal jump into the abyss, that the enemy cannot make a sense of. What makes people do this thing? What motivates them? Why do they deny the enemy all together?

Why do few people not act like the predestined and predetermined pigs and "goyim" the enemy expects and makes humanity to be? What is going wrong?

Which is this path, that makes people see such light, that they can merely throw themselves in the fires of sacrifice, without any second thought? What is this power that makes a broken world, people that once have been broken and subjected, into masters? What is the power that regenerates a fallen world from the brink of collapse?

I will sum it up in one word: Satan.

Few will understand us now and at this present. It doesn't quite matter all that much. What really matters is not for them to understand *you*, but for you to understand yourself. Then things fall in place.

In this world where darkness is so prevelant, people call the masters of lies, truthful and the masters of Truth liars. While so many people keep dying and falling like fleas on the ground everyday, so many people wanted to be allied to the supposed "good guys". We were by definition, and we will be for a long while, the "Bad guys". Until the definition of this will change and the populace will understand this giant dupe. Then they will most likely reconsider.

So many people are getting lost in the details. The mere details which the enemy has pampered into people that according to the enemy, "matter". Little do people know about things that are greater than ourselves, or themselves. What a betrayal into the eternal Human spirit is this falsehood that makes so many people think that they "know". If you closely and honestly observe life, the more you come to understand this sweet and beatiful, at sometimes, lack of knowledge. Its the heart that glows to create and learn that matters.

I see the future of Satanism in the eyes of the people that say wholeheartedly, that they want to know, even if they don't know. But that they want to know. And that they are after knowing, the unknown. These are the things that make us great, as much inside man is finite. Man ends and he withers away. There are things though that remain eternally, and only if we align, we become like these. What will never end and wither away is the Truth. Was this great purpose that is presented upon Satanism and the mission behind this so small, merely having to do with the so called "self", such a small thing that could be included in a vice, in a vain delusion, in a fear, or in a hope, where would we be?

A gift to my family is a gift of honesty and people must look beyond the vain beliefs about themselves, the lies and the deceptions. You don't need any delusion, but inner knowledge of yourself, which is a birthright that the enemy has robbed from all of you. This is what will wash you free of pain, misery and guilt. You must raise your head and shed your old skin, and become a new flower that can be planted in Satan's garden.

Much of this decay of the enemy, lives within many people and it poisons them. As thus, the world is being poisoned and its turning into a slave-pit for the enemy. Basically this world has reached a peak of being so disgusting, that it drives anyone cleaner than its own mess away. But we never asked for the opinion of the jewish inventors of this world, neither their pawns. We are here to wage spiritual war and conquer. Don't expect a warm welcome from the upholders of jewish misery and jewish decay.

The jewish disease is owned by many. So many, even here to an extent, they have confused who they are with this disease. This is justified. People are owned like slave cattle since birth, in an invisible cage, that they can hardly see, let alone break free of. Man is born a slave. It can be as hard to face this fact, as hard as it can be for any patient to see their own disease.

But unless this is done, there will be no treatment. Satan's love for Humanity is genuine. Its not something fake. Satan never approaches with vain promises, or said that things would be easy, fall on our lap, or any other fake promise. He never promised any fake castles in the sky. As his Holy Name says, he is Truth Eternal. The Truth he wants expressed is that Humanity must heal. And in the case of Humanity right now, the only healing, with be its reconnection with what it once forsaken...Truth Eternal.

People must step off from their shell and look into the greater things, many of which lie beyond this stupid realm of higher individualism, hatred, jealousy, deceit and all the rest of the crap that the enemy pushes into the heads of people as life. Rid yourself of your inner fears, insecurities and stop being a walking bible, or a jewish slave that is in the image of this man the enemy wants created to serve them, an enslaved man.

This ridding doesn't meant to get deeper into the pit of the enemy, but making a controlled revolution like the enemy wants you. It means something different. And highly spiritual.

If the flame of Satan still exists within, cultivate it until this thing they have created inside you is burned forever. Come to re-own yourself.

First of all in many ways, except of external opposition, there is internal opposition. One of the statements I kept sharing with all our family, is that the jew is a personification and element of decay. This decay wouldn't have been able to plague a whole world, weren't it for people to lose control of this type of decay within them. With the downfall of the spirit, steadily ascends the jewish decay- gross materialism, fear, insecurity, suffering, depression, darkness for the mind and the Soul.

It found a fertile ground where the darkness started consuming humanity. And the first ones who opened the door were those who chose to disregard Satan's Eternal teaching, for the sake of a jewish dupe. Look where they end, all of them. In the pits of suffering and internal destruction. This is the destiny for any Soul that follows the enemy so faithfully. When they are drowning in the garbage they have chosen to follow, that is the enemies of Satan, it is too late for excuses.

Same as now, with enlightenment, as it ascends, the enemy is losing ground everyday. The enemy proposes all this fake enligthenment for centuries, while killing and spitefully attacking the real light. For this reason we must persist. The Truth must be defended by its bearers. It can stand on its own. But its preservation is an eternal struggle. We are not merely fighting a enemy, or just -any- enemy, we are fighting the largest enemy, or some would say, death itself. A poison running deep still into the minds and hearts of humanity. The masters of the poison are just the personification of this thing.

So what about you? You are standing here with all the gems in this world, gems that billions would do anything for, as an aweakened person amidst the seas of blind people. Did you honor this thing today? Did you meditate? Did you persist? Did you conquer more of yourself? Did you banish more decay from this world? What did you do?

Satanism is about life and Truth. Both of which are so sacred and scacre. Satan is the giver of both of these gifts. Life struggles, advances and evolves, where so much death is consuming, life must still exist. Life is certainly more sacred and scacre than non-existence and death. Satanism is so many deeper things, that can only be discovered by a look within one's Soul, or what remains of it. We are showing you as thus this reason why we must fight. And we have shown you the purpose behind this.

Where people have been afraid to even raise a fleeting glare, we raised a voice, and we also raised a spiritual weapon, like the spiritual people of the old times, who died century after century in the hundreds, to oppose the same beast that we are opposing now.

I tell you now and forever, as yet another mouth for all these souls, the blood of all these people that have fallen in front of the enemy slaver is NOT in vain! It will never be forgotten.

It runs in the same river from which our Souls stem, the river of Satan's Light, which once was the well from where all Humanity was refreshing itself and living. This is the well from which our power springs. And this is the well the enemy wants to poison.

Through our connected effort, which is our common labor, we are creating what every Satanic Soul has longed for thousands of years. Except of retribution and revenge, enlightenment is important. So many people have fallen by the sword because they have fought against the enemy in one way or another, or merely because they knew them. So many more have fallen simply because of the bloodthirst of the enemy. We are moving forward and the enemy is aware of this. There are attacks and people must guard themselves, from without or even, but also from within.

People have died and have been messacred, whole nations have been enslaved and so many innocent souls have payed the price of the enemy Jewish Racial oligarchy. So many souls have been endarkened so they ceased to exist. The gift of life was lost.

You could be anywhere, but you are now here, and you are now reading this. Because you know something, or because its your chance to action. Nobody who is taking part in this holy and, spiritual war, will go un-noticed. You are writting the history of this world as active players, instead of mere cattle as the jew intended people to live. The eyes of the Gods fall upon all of us. No more the people will be the chess pawns the enemy wanted them to be.

Against all odds, we are playing and winning. Because this is the struggle of life. Life must conquer death, same as we must spiritually defeat the jew and their programs of death.

In all of the people in whom the Ancient Truth lives, there live the grounds upon which the golden seeds of the new world can be planted.

Some might say its impossible. We say otherwise. It is possible. All in Truth is possible.

And as everyone has understood, this world is nothing of what it was before, not a jewish oligarchy party over the major populace, neither a celebration of slavery, affliction and death. It drifts off into something new. Now that you see it becoming possible? What do you see?

Do you see yourself amongst hundreds of other Satanic creators? Then you should be proud!

I want to share with all of you one more thing. Never forget, the enemy is jealous of all of you. They spitefully hate you. They hate that you have been higher than all of them. Even in your lowest, you will forever be higher than them. Obviously, they want you to stray.

They want us to end, to divide, to fall down. They want to see us broken. They want to wipe all of us away from their supposed "world".

They hate the fact that we spat on their face and went on the other way. They hate that we broke their system and their "perfect" equation, of equaling man to a pig and an eternal slave. They have been rejected. Hundreds reject them everyday.

All this, due to the Satanic creators and those who love Life and Truth.

So for all of us, there is only one way to go: Forward. And one way to go: Together. A great vision can only be created if we work in these directions.

Our Will is one Will. To set Satan's Truth ablaze in this world, and bring the light back into this world. To spiritually annihilate the enemy and bring them into the face of retribution.

We are all builders and creators of a dream that Humanity has left behind. For every little brick we carry, for every little rock to rebuilt this great well of Truth and Life, I thank all of you, but the product of our work shall be our thanksgiving to all.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEOS:

"Hate Crimes" Against Jews?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQJCzsgAXoo

White Genocidal Lullably
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7208NJAJfTQ

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

Post Mon May 16, 2016 10:23 pm

hoodedcobra666 wrote:

That is a great picture!

When they are drowning in the garbage they have chosen to follow, that is the enemies of Satan, it is too late for excuses.

It just so happens I said earlier that xians are to be slaughtered by their own choice.

It runs in the same river from which our Souls stem, the river of Satan's Light, which once was the well from where all Humanity was refreshing itself and living. This is the well from which our power springs. And this is the well the enemy wants to poison.

In their bible, the kike said to guard your heart because it is the wellspring of life. It's like a disgusting, poisonous cake where the poison is folded in to the mixture - (consider this like comfort eating which is more than unhealthy for you) they always go on about emotions and trying to make xians and xians try and make everyone so emotional, yet xians are also told to live by faith and not by sight. Guard your heart because it's the wellspring of life, yet go on about emotions all the time, yet live by faith, not by site. It's the wellspring the kike wants to poison, alright. I'm not certain about all of the characteristics of the Heart Chakra but it's the connecting chakra for the upper and lower chakras, so it has a big importance in that. If I understand that correctly, because it is the connecting chakra, that means when that wellspring is poisoned that poison spills over into the other chakras. Perhaps that is what "god" meant when it said it has a store cupboard full of gifts for you... It can keep its poison; I'll have the Venom of the Serpent, thanks.

Nice, HC666. That was a good post.
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Mon May 16, 2016 10:33 pm

Thank you so much HPCobra. I really needed post. It came at the right time for today, this week actually. So much crap is going on outside of myself as the enemy tries to bring me down. Truth is i let them, purposely. These unnatural desires which would have lead me to my grave in so many ways. But in all ways, Father Satan and the Gods are always there. Always. As parents, they show the door, and watch us walk out and become anew as time goes.

Reaching back to grab this flame. This beautifully warm comforting light of life.

The enemy is more than jealous. When they time comes, they'll pay there price as they are now. When the time comes, there shall be no excuses.

And as of another thread. In my personal opinion. If you create works of art that acknowledge truth and praise the gods, and or anything concerning our path. Your work, no matter the style, or form, whatever. Wether its sloppy or not good enough, if you honestly and passionately create with alll your being, then your work is beyond perfect. Thankyou.

Lets set ablaze

Post Mon May 16, 2016 10:34 pm

Thank you so much HPCobra. I really needed post. It came at the right time for today, this week actually. So much crap is going on outside of myself as the enemy tries to bring me down. Truth is i let them, purposely. These unnatural desires which would have lead me to my grave in so many ways. But in all ways, Father Satan and the Gods are always there. Always. As parents, they show the door, and watch us walk out and become anew as time goes.

Reaching back to grab this flame. This beautifully warm comforting light of life.

The enemy is more than jealous. When they time comes, they'll pay there price as they are now. When the time comes, there shall be no excuses.

And as of another thread. In my personal opinion. If you create works of art that acknowledge truth and praise the gods, and or anything concerning our path. Your work, no matter the style, or form, whatever. Wether its sloppy or not good enough, if you honestly and passionately create with alll your being, then your work is beyond perfect. Thankyou.

Lets set ablaze

Post Tue May 17, 2016 7:53 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

bluenitwolf wrote:

Lets set ablaze

Most Satanists are more talented than what they can see. Also with work and the occult means, you can reach the heights of your own personal proficiency. Don't waste this chance. Its the chance of a litetime indeed. The enemy always hated Satan, as inspires all art.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEOS:

"Hate Crimes" Against Jews?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQJCzsgAXoo

White Genocidal Lullably
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7208NJAJfTQ

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

Post Tue May 17, 2016 10:46 pm

Kick ass post as always HP Cobra, loving that picture. I'm glad I came across this post, much needed truth in this one as well. It's funny how this post goes perfectly with my current transition. I've gone from needing help from others to now finally getting back my independence. I still have my fair share of work to do, but at least I'm making progress moving forward. It has taken time, trial and error working to be adept in satanism. But it's all worth it I'm starting to see the fruits of my labor and soon I will enjoy them when it's time to harvest. I'll keep moving forward it's the only thing my soul desires. To all of my comrades struggling never give up, things will get better if you keep pushing in that direction just like I'm doing every day.

Return to JoyofSatan666