Board index Joy of Satan for Animal Care 6000 wild horses to be culled in Australia must be stopped!!

6000 wild horses to be culled in Australia must be stopped!!

Pet Care. Discussion of topics in relation to animals. Animal care information exchange/support. Support for Animal Rights.

Lilith is the Patron Goddess for this group. She asked that this group be opened. Lilith loves animals and is very strong in support for ethical treatment of animals and for animal rights. All of our Gods love animals, and many have chosen certain animals as their symbol to represent them, such as Satan, the peacock, the serpent; Lilith, the owl; Horus, the falcon; Anubis, the jackal and dogs. Animals are sacred in Satanism.

This group is for Joy of Satan members who have pets, and who care for animals. Satanism is living in harmony with nature and having respect for other creatures that inhabit this planet, along with respect and care for the environment.

This is a support group for assisting with knowledge in regards to animal nutrition, proper care and for animal rights.

I am calling on the Satanic family to help. our fucking government are planning to kill 90% of the legendary Snowy mountains wild brumby horses that will be at least 6000 and some evil twits in suits want to wipe out all of them. There are many many people who are fighting this directly contacting MP's, the media, petitions meetings etc and anyone overseas can do that too. But we need more they have wanted to do this a long time. It is the leftwing liberal greenie movement... you know the ones, the uni grads from the city the kike programs to take away our culture, our herritage and everything sacred to our land. These horses are the victims of land grabbing and government taking power and more control. They are declaring the snowy mountains national park a unesco biosphere whatever the fuck that is probably some crap a kike thought up. It is not just about the horses lives it is about destroying a part of Australia and our history our pride. These horses were introduced in the 1800's and carried our soldiers in war they helped build this country. They are an Australian icon. If you havn't seen the movies the man from snowy river... one of my favourite films of all time. I highly recomend it.

The way things used to be done here with the bush and the horses was the people, the locals the bushmen took care of it. The native people took care of it, the government had no buisness in it. This has all changed now. No longer can people ride horses in the park or catch the wild ones to use so their numbers and range has increased. they have banned people doing all the things that were once a natural normal part of life. The cattlemen used to graze their heards all over, they managed the land and the animals as humanely as possible, they respected and understood her. The old herritage cabins are still up there in the mountains, few ever use them anymore. The big cattle drives on horseback and long over... illegal now. You cannot even sit down for a beer or coffee and a smoke by a fire anymore ... illegal. You need permits to camp out and just look at the stars.

Horses are special and sacred to me, I have horses I have a little brown brumby horse and if anyone hurt him I would hunt them down through this world and the next. he grew up wild in the bush. This is breaking my heart.

If anyone can spare some time to work magick, to sign petitions, spread the word to your friends, family work mates anyone. Email and write to our polititians.

Here are some links.

This is the main idiot behind this... he isnt even from the snowy mountains and probably wouldn't know the back or a horse from the front. Here is how to contact him https://www.markspeakman.com.au/contact-mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iva-keMPgSE&sns=fb

It happened before https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj_RRSQ5yhQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2LtusVQFyw

These horses are part of the system now, they are not destroying the park, humans are and humans brought them here and have used and abused them and now what just kill them like they are nothing.

Curse the ones who are planning this, use protection and love around the horses

Perhaps consider using the Isa rune to stop or freeze the plans to cull aswell. working to awaken people to the far reaching effects of the enemy on every part of this world it is not only humans but innocent animals that suffer. The bush suffers, the nature spirits and the ancestors here are crying they are calling out to any who can hear them. I hear them I feel them, they have come to me in dreams telling me what is happening on a deep level.

They said to me, The water is turning black. I do not think they only meant the physical waters but the soul of the planet and everything on it.

I can't find any more words to express how I feel about this.

Hail Satan.

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

Egon wrote:

Let's make sure we conceal our names when signing the petition (if the option exists), we don't want someone to put two and two together
"There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight,
and truth will again triumph."-Dr. Joseph Goebbels

HailVictory88 wrote:
Egon wrote:

Let's make sure we conceal our names when signing the petition (if the option exists), we don't want someone to put two and two together

Just fake it.
This too, shall pass.
Just keep that in mind when your facing unwanting temptations.

Return to Joy of Satan for Animal Care