Board index JoyofSatan666 Atlantis, Dinosaurs, Darwinism, Mu, Cosmic Wars, ET's

Atlantis, Dinosaurs, Darwinism, Mu, Cosmic Wars, ET's

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Atlantis, Dinosaurs, Darwinism, Mu, Cosmic Wars, ET's

This is from a interesting thread in the forum dealing with covered up history...

f0StaR Ch!1d wrote:

The Radio Active Dating methods not being reliable as in we cannot say they are 65 Million years old, I think that's what they were probably talking about High Priest Mageson. That would mean that the time span in which the Dinosaurs lived from what they call the Trassic Period to what they call the end of the Cretaceous period could not be put on the Timeline of History. The Apocalyptic event that they say destroyed 3/4 of all life on Earth at the end of the Cretaceous period which wiped out the Dinosaurs according to my knowledge was the Sumerian Flood, they got their Dating wrong somehow......

I answered this below:

The problem with carbon dating was mentioned but also the problem with isotope dating and mineral dating. This is the same arguments if I remember properly were brought up by Loyd Pye in his question of Darwinism being false. He showed by conclusive evidence Darwinism is false and we came from the Anu Gods. Then he just all of a sudden dies of a strange illness. Probably the tribe cursed him as they admit they love to do. He was able to get the DNA testing done on the Star Child skull and prove it was not of human origin. Loyd Pye proved the existence of ET's.

Now the ice age is false as Allan and Delair proved in there books, and this revaluates the time line. Up till ten thousand years ago there was a sub topic climate across the whole of earth and the oceans didn't really exist at all. So the environment that dinosaur's need to exist within globally still existed up till ten thousand years ago. Hancock showed were they found Sabre tooth tigers and I believe Woolly Mammoths that perished frozen beneath ice in day in a region that had been sub topical up till that day. This cataclysm that occurred that wiped them out was probably ten thousand years ago. We still have some types of sub species of them in sub topical, topical areas that are documented. Its been claimed they might still exist in remote areas in the jungles were humans can't enter. The Panda was thought extinct up till the last century. Scientists searched the east for sixty years looking for one but couldn't find one. The upright hominids still exist as well. The monkey man bones the Darwinist parade around are actually of them.

The region we lived in was not Atlantis it was what the esoteric historians called MU that was in the region that was the Indian, Pacific Ocean region today. All that might be left is Sri Lanka as the Hindu records as does the records of the indo-Chinese regions all the way thought the Pacific regions, Japan and the America's, Egypt, Greece, Rome and the Druids also state. That is why our ancestors rebuilt in the highest regions of the world like the Himalaya's and Andes, I believe. Because the flood was so vast it makes sense to build in the highest regions as a safety measure. The fall out from this is what caused the current wobble in the earth's axis that gives us the ice poles today. The Piri Reis's map proved Antarctica didn't start to freeze over till around six to three thousand years ago.

The flood as the ancients all recorded was caused by the destruction of a mainly water planet between Jupiter and Mars. The Soviet scientists also documented that a planet had existed there along with western ones. Note the Hebrew god takes credit for having caused the flood to exterminate all the Goyim nations to make way for the Jewish race to rule the planet and make slaves of the Goyim. Books have been done on this subject but are just repeating the ancient texts. That our solar system was invaded by the anti-Gods, the Asura's around ten thousand years ago. This is how that planet got destroyed Farrell's works such as his book "Cosmic War"prove such it was not a natural event that destroyed that planet. This is why Mar's atmosphere was wiped out. From the blast wave and why it was once inhabitable but now is not. It seems we might have lived on several planets in the solar system. Earth, Mars and Phaeton. As we know it was the Reptilian's who invaded the solar system. And the Jewish racial gene, the Cohen gene has Reptilian DNA in it. They god from their "god" as they claim. The Jewish rabbi's even admit they are Alien and from another planet and came here from that one to take this planet over.

Jewish Rabbi Admits Jews are an Alien Group Who's Goal Is Conqueror the World:
topic13571.html

The Yezidi's also clam they [the Yezidi's] were the first people on earth. And they original came out of the East. They have always called their God "Satan" as well. Like the Chaldeans who they were part of in ancient Sumeria did.

As Laurence Garden showed in his book: Genesis Of The Grail Kings that....

"The Serpent Lord was Enki, but in parts of Chaldea He had been called Shaitan."

They also stated Satan personally taught our ancestors the knowledge of ascension to the divine body and eternal life in the primordial paradise of Sri Lanka when it was still the larger continent of MU. Churchward spent his whole going across the globe proving that we came from MU as did all the ancient advanced civilizations. Churchward showed the symbol of MU was the almighty......

Note:

Churchward gave a vivid description of Mu as the home of an advanced civilization, the Naacal, which flourished between 50,000 and 12,000 years ago, was dominated by a "white race" that was superior in many respects to our own. At the time of its demise, about 12,000 years ago, Mu had 64,000,000 inhabitants and many large cities, and colonies in the other continents.

This matches all the other records from Europe to the America's. The Aryan People came from MU.

The work "The Lost Civilization of Lemuria", by Frank Joseph. Is a good book to get to study this subject. It shows Churchward was correct.

HP Mageson666 wrote:

our goal is also to conquer the world , but in a positive way ofcourse, so we can survive.
THEY SHALL KNOW HIS WRATH

Satanism is the lottery of life

He is the truth we worship

http://www.exposingchristianity.com
http://www.joyofsatan.org

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Our goal is to help people Liberate themselves and peoples from the Jewish tyranny.

AmonRa666 v2 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:

our goal is also to conquer the world , but in a positive way ofcourse, so we can survive.

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Our goal is to help people Liberate themselves and peoples from the Jewish tyranny.

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1132416/thumb ... cebook.jpg

yeah , conquering the jews wouldve been better put for me

Phaeton .......
now the asteroid belt between mars and Jupiter has
sense Image

as for mars
There are many pics by nasa
Wheree
you can sometimes see ancient structures
This is a video I found on youtube
It claims to have found an alien corpse
But if this pic is real
I think it's a statue
Something I noticed too
Is the little pyramid
http://youtu.be/wEbujxvph90
Masochist =masochrist
What a coincidence
Both lovers of jewsus and masochists love
The pain and being submitted

Hail satan forever

[img]/scalefit_630_noupscale/55ca1d81170000b70056730e.png[/img]

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/woman-on ... cbf1e630b6

s a god-awful small affair, to the girl who’s not even there.

A photo from the Mars Curiosity rover posted to NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory website has the Internet buzzing about the so-called “woman” on the Red Planet.

But if there is life on Mars, this image isn’t evidence of it, one expert tells The Huffington Post. Dr. Seth Shostak, senior astronomer and director of the Center for SETI Research, thinks that it’s all in the eyes — or, brain, rather — of the beholder.

“The fact that so many people are adept at playing ‘Where’s Waldo?’ with rover photos is a testament to our brain’s ability to pick out creatures in the visual landscape,” he told HuffPost. “It’s a talent that helped our ancestors avoid predators or catch prey, but it’s a poor strategy in the hunt for extraterrestrial life.”

Yes, the human brain is hard-wired to look for patterns, meaning and even faces in images. It’s a phenomenon called pareidolia.

Although it’s hard to tell exactly what the first (second?) lady of Mars is made of without examining it, Shostak says that it’s probably a rock. (Hey, it could have been dust or dirt.)

“I know that this may disappoint those who are convinced otherwise, but just because it looks like a duck is hardly proof of ducky-ness — or in this case, evidence that a miniature version of the Statue of Liberty is welcoming NASA hardware to Mars,” Shostak said.

Here’s a bunch of other cool-looking Mars rocks:
(Taken from link, has detailed explanations)
[img]/slideshows/363535/slide_363535_4103303_compressed.jpg[/img]
---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/

So I am assuming you didn't find any records of dinosaurs being able to talk to us? I am surprised.

Hail Satan!
Hail All of the Beautiful Gods and Goddesses!
Hail Hitler!
Hail all of Satan's True Warriors!
Hail the Gentile's who have died fighting for Satan and the Truth!

One of the oldest knows sanskrit texts the Mahabharata describes nuclear attacks on Aryan civilization.

Also it's interesting because the Golden Age was described as being eternal spring and the Earth gave her bounties without toil. Seasons came after some event.
Resistance then revolution, revolution then rebirth

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

descarte666 wrote:
So I am assuming you didn't find any records of dinosaurs being able to talk to us? I am surprised.

I did......but it wouldn't shut up about how it was turned into a lampshade sixity zillion times.

What was the the name of the destroyed planet? Or was it Phaeton?

Wondering if reptilians have spirituality perfected immortality as our gods have, or if they just continualy reincarnate. Also wonder the capabilities of whoever they have in charge.

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

No. Despite their great advancement in many areas, they aren't perfected, otherwise Jews would have the immortality genes within themselves as well and they doesn't, as this genes are of Gods. They are degenerate life-forms, the opposite of perfection.

f0StaR Ch!1d wrote:
NotaHPyet wrote:
Wondering if reptilians have spirituality perfected immortality as our gods have, or if they just continualy reincarnate. Also wonder the capabilities of whoever they have in charge.

The Enemy Reptilians are Eternal Gods like Father Satan but they can be defeated and banished from this area of the Universe, if they were Mortal then they would have never outnumbered Father Satan in the First place.

I've seen images of massive pyramids on Antarctica. Were they built by humans? Was there activity by the gods or our ancestors on Antarctica before it froze over?
"At faintest whim they would impale the sun
And thus the sheep in me became the wolf in man
I am the fly that flew forth from the ark
My thoughts like insects
Whoring wounds divine
Been bored with cosmos my dear old foe
This universe has never been enough
Compelled to liberate the spring ov life
When the levee breaks gush forth o’ stream ov ice"

Athena666 wrote:
I've seen images of massive pyramids on Antarctica. Were they built by humans? Was there activity by the gods or our ancestors on Antarctica before it froze over?

There are many pyramids and other man-made structures under the ocean and frozen under Antarctica that were built prior to the flood 10,000 years ago. The Earth originally was a sub-tropical climate and the ice caps at the poles were not present. During the flood 10,000 years ago, much of the Earth's oceans were created and the Earth's axis was tilted which causes the seasons.
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

And I am still in the process of relearning our history, dates, events, etc. So forgive me if I have made points concerning uman diet which match up with mainstream conceptions of when we existed and what we did. This is why I simply asked for a gentle tone of discussion. I am learning, and molding it around my own beliefs. I was born to help rid the world of tyranny, I know that. Thank you for this post :)

Return to JoyofSatan666