Board index JoyofSatan666 Satan and Our Gods

Satan and Our Gods

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Wed May 11, 2016 2:05 am
Too many people apply Christian principles to Satanism. One does not "pray" to Satan or our Gods for this and that.

Satan is the giver of knowledge. He gives us knowledge on how we can obtain our desires using our own mind and power. When we do this, our minds and souls become much more powerful. We then obtain what we need.

I have worked very, very hard for Satan and the Powers of Hell for over 16 years now. I only ask Satan or Lilith (She has worked directly with me for the past several years), when there is something I can't accomplish on my own. I would never, ever bother them for trivial concerns. Never.

I respect them. I know they are extremely busy. I am grateful beyond words for the knowledge they have given me and they have rewarded me for my years of work in many different ways.

Satanism is about learning and empowering yourself so you can take care of your own needs.

Christians pray and weakly rely upon some nonexistent spook to take care of everything and to control their lives. If the spook is unresponsive, too bad. Many Christians pray for years and years and get no response. Also, the spook doesn't always pan out the way the Christian wants the earnest prayer answered. Many even wind up dead relying on the spook.

Satan gives us the knowledge, the words of power and meditation techniques so we can take control of our own lives.

Satanism is NOT Christianity and should never be approached in Christian ways.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.org

Post Wed May 11, 2016 7:24 am

Thank you HP Maxine , this is the answer I was looking for , when I opened a thread to ask , but it didn't go through because some moderator deemed it offensive or not PC enough for some reason
One should not "pray" to the gods in the same way the christian or muslim sheeple pray to their fictitious god
which is just slavish worship , demeaning to humanity and the gods themselves who created us .

Also the gods I believe are not omnipresent , omniscient , omnipotent , because no such thing exists and it's a made up jewish concept .
so people , Satanist newbies in particular ( like me ) , need to learn a little bit more about the nature of the gods , the nature and extent of their power , the gods should be respected , they are not my or your personal genie

Personally , I would never ask a god for anything trivial , but also I would want to know in what ways they can help me
and when to call upon them for help

Post Wed May 11, 2016 12:03 pm

LightBringer wrote:
Personally , I would never ask a god for anything trivial , but also I would want to know in what ways they can help me
and when to call upon them for help

Different gods help with different things:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html

I would call only if the problem is urgent and I can't solve it myself or something very important (that can't be asked in this forum).
Joy of Satan -wikia for Finnish people:
http://fi.suomenjoyofsatan.wikia.com/wi ... atan_Wikia

Translation project for Finns:
topic11953.html

Post Wed May 11, 2016 12:59 pm

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:
Christians pray and weakly rely upon some nonexistent spook to take care of everything and to control their lives. If the spook is unresponsive, too bad. Many Christians pray for years and years and get no response. Also, the spook doesn't always pan out the way the Christian wants the earnest prayer answered.

Yeah, then when things don't go the way they expect, want, and need, because "god" knows better, they say it's "god's" will (because our will doesn't matter!) and that "god" works in mysterious ways - don't they ever get fed up with "mystery" all the time?! What about actuality? Actual answers?! "The" (because it's been re-written so many times) bible is also not actual answers; it is vague and ambiguous on purpose so it doesn't have any definitive answers in it. That's the same as saying "Pi = 3 because of this reason", one day, and "Pi = 3.14159... because of this contradicting reason" the next. If "god" is "all-powerful" and "all-able", then it should be able to, and also actually do, things in more than only "mysterious" (i.e. vague and ambiguous) ways. It's very easy to say grey is either black or white depending on which mood you're in because grey is very ambiguous, very vague. The jew makes it as much as possible without going too far; they wouldn't say grey is red because that would be too obviously incorrect; vagueness and ambiguity is a trap. Also I learnt when in church that we should never ask "if it be your will", despite our will being irrelevant. If our will is irrelevant and we can't say if it be "god's" will, then what? Whose will?!

Many even wind up dead relying on the spook.

Also other things, such as in crime or with mental health problems. I have experience regarding that with particular individuals I know.

Satan gives us the knowledge, the words of power and meditation techniques so we can take control of our own lives.

Satanism is NOT Christianity and should never be approached in Christian ways.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

All christians shouldn't use technology and medicine because "god" doesn't like people using their brains (eating of the tree of knowledge of good and evil; medicine and technology are good, of course). To those christians who don't know - Satan has 5 wives, one named Lilith. She is one of Satan's wives, not that other nonsense you've been lied to about.
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Wed May 11, 2016 1:09 pm

LightBringer wrote:
Personally , I would never ask a god for anything trivial , but also I would want to know in what ways they can help me and when to call upon them for help

Satan and the Gods are EXTREMELY busy right now fighting a war fir humanity. You should only ask the Gods for help if you are in a situation that is out of your power to correct. An example of this would be: you got kicked out of the house and will be homeless in a week. You may call upon the Gods for help so you do not have to live on the streets. However, you must continue to meditate and work hard and give the Gods something in return for helping you.
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Post Wed May 11, 2016 2:32 pm

Newbie question.

What is the difference between "pray" and this http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rayer.html

are they not the same thing?

Post Wed May 11, 2016 3:34 pm

johnson_akemi wrote:
LightBringer wrote:
Personally , I would never ask a god for anything trivial , but also I would want to know in what ways they can help me and when to call upon them for help

An example of this would be: you got kicked out of the house and will be homeless in a week. You may call upon the Gods for help so you do not have to live on the streets. .

Yes , that's what I believe too , matters need to be urgent for me or you to ask or 'pray' for help , like I said the gods are not our personal genies , and I do believe that some of us need to face some hardships in life and to overcome them by our sheer will power and determination , some hardships are tests and learning experiences that we badly need to grow and evolve

Sadly for me , on a spiritual level , although I've been a dedicated Satanist for quite some time now , I am still on a very low level for lots of different reasons , so I am unable to communicate with the gods , and I do wonder if they can hear me or do they even know I exist , and If I face a life or death situation for example , would they , and can they help me , because frankly I know little about them , and the extent of their power .

Post Wed May 11, 2016 3:43 pm

paladin7378 wrote:
Newbie question.

What is the difference between "pray" and this http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rayer.html

Christian prayer involves groveling on the floor begging a spook in the sky to forgive you for the sin of being human and beg it for something you want. Satanic prayer is communicating with Satan or the Gods.
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Post Wed May 11, 2016 5:17 pm

paladin7378 wrote:
Newbie question.

"When we are new to Satanism, Satan and his give us plenty of help. As we progress, we are expected to do things for ourselves and use our own energies which we develop through consistent Power Meditation "
I am sure that Nero didn't set fire to Rome. It was the Christian-Bolsheviks who did that , just as the commune set fire to Paris in 1871 and the communists set fire to the Reichstag in 1932

-Adolf Hitler

Post Wed May 11, 2016 6:27 pm

When I breathe in the fire element from the earth, I sometimes tell Satan and other demons that if they want to come into me and through out into the world, then "come on in". Whatever I can handle of course, as necessary. And I let THEM decide if and when to come in, as they will know what I will succeed at, and what I can handle.
This way I am not wasting their time, nor endangering myself. (or them).
Whenever they want to come in, now and forever, as they see a need, I let them in.
Your version of Satan and demons. The GOOD GUYS. That works for me.

Post Thu May 12, 2016 9:36 pm

I basically to talk to them all the time in my head. it isnt some empty vacuum of ------------, but actually support. They basically saved my ass so many times througghout my time of being dedicated.

SOOOOOOOOOOO...........

Somethin major we can do to help out and help ourselves. After RTR and hell of energy is still within you. Collect this energy into a brilliant white gold bar and at the end add a rune, mantra for sun, or most definitely SATANAS.

Seriously I got good feedback from this. Extremely beneficial for both sides. Only takes about 5-10 min, bu it depends on individual and how much you want to win.
Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

The Outlaw, J.Whales

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Return to JoyofSatan666