Board index JoyofSatan666 Studying, College, Reality and the Gods

Studying, College, Reality and the Gods

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Tue May 10, 2016 11:08 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

[Members argued about the Social Marxist universities and colleges of today, etc. None of these replies are a personal reply to anyone, but rather, a transpersonal reply for all.]

[It all just boils down to one's self knowledge and undertstanding that they are responsible for their choices or lack thereof. So long this happens, everything should be fine and everyone should be safe. There are also different social, cultural backrounds, different countries, different possibilities, different dreams, different aims and different persons in all of this. So everything must be adjusted accordingly. Its impossible and not needed to create a general rule, so I approached the subject from all sides. The main point is to defeat the jew, from all sides and to elevate yourselves to a high level of existence. Be it in science, religion, construction working, farming, wherever. The roads and paths people will take are up to them. Below its more of a general reply.]

My replies:

Way too much of a bad advice. It doesn't matter if the colleges or universities are jew'd totally out of existence. Society has formed in the way that they are useful, for things that might be useless observed from a standpoint, but from another, they are a matter of life and death...So how useless are they? So long you are in there, lay low and don't try to attack the sheeple hordes (which exist everywhere in society) or you don't burn your brain with drugs, you are absolutely fine. So, the rot aside, this can be really a useful thing.

Satanists need to be scientists and creators as well. With whatever means are provided today. Advising people to not go in college if they are meant to go or if they have the "intelligence" or "adaptability" to do is merely bad. A debate by some stupid idiots doesn't pose proof of that. Idiots, kikes and imbeciles exist everywhere. Yes, home schooling is the best thing, but few to no people have the decent patience to sit down and school themselves, or study appropriately. or are willing to give any time into it without external force. You though have to be entirely sure that what you want to study, is what you want. Make sure it agrees with your personality. Now if it sucks too much, you can take route two, which is merely creating money. Again, this would require studying, even if it would a technical university or anything. Or you can merely use your money to get into bussiness at once. All these choices are in your hands, though...

One must remember that the "masses" or the "broad masses" (normal people) were totally illiterate some centuries ago. Most couldn't write their names, at best. Studying the work of Adam Smith (Some call him the father of Liberalism or Capitalism, but its fabrication of his to fill in political agenda) and you will understand why. Satan wants knowledge for ALL people on EARTH. This is why the WWW (666) provides this. Knowledge should also be for free. Most expensive books and useful manuals, cost hundreds upon hundreds of dollars, so they cannot be bought by most people. The Gods made it happen and it was a highlight in history. This gave rise to new things, for better or for worse. Worse, because the enemy uses these means of freedom to enslave the populace as always in history.

At least, the West isn't a massive cattle under the jews anymore as it once were. People can at least study now. All these chances are to be SEIZED and NOT TAKEN FOR GRANTED. If someone can't write their own name, or aren't studied, they are an easy target to be prey'd upon, especially by jews and agents who spend tens of years in classes of deception, robbing money in "legal" ways and everything else. This is why the enemy tried education into ed-jew-cation, but this again, shouldn't be the reason for people to stay away.

Look at the average joe around and you will see why this happens. Live and let be, who cares about society, a big chunk of social marxism or liberalism, plus maybe xianity. Recipe for social disaster. And that's that. It would be better if they were studied a bit, so when they hopped on our philosphy. Though of course, if one is stupid, they can be brainwashed by the television, by their college books, by their church or whatever else. It poses no difference. There are though grades in how one is brainwashed. Also, not all sciences are the same. Satanists with their occult knowledge have a big hand in getting forward in the scientific profession. They have serious chances of winning over.

For serious world take over, we need serious people who are levelheaded on what we have in front of us today. Yes, in 20 years there MAY-BE NS all over the west. Now though, what the fuck is going on? This wishy washy thinking has made people to just expect things to fall from the sky. Also, if you look at who pulls what, you will see important people in this movement as well, and serious people.

These ideas that you can somehow sit in your mother's basement, doing weed, and wake up and find yourself successful in life, are all pure bullshit. However tainted, universities are important. And of course, Satanists are strong players. Strong players don't disassosciate themselves from the game, they get in and win this game. You can change this and make a very serious difference.

On the meanwhile, based on ideas of defeatism, boredoom or intellectualized stupidity, the enemy gets their diploma's and PHD's and they shovel it at the faces of their enemies, making up pseudoscience and the list goes. They laugh at this, because they are infiltrating these institutions and kept making more and more Marxist and Christian as times went. To the point that now, as some reasonably argue about, these pinnacles of knowledge have become communist garbage and monsters.

The info provided in universities, is not by any means "worthless" though. Nothing is worthless in the eyes of someone useful. And to merely disregard this is entirely stupid. Even when it comes to social Marxism within them, this is not a good reason to not attend.

Except if you are so stupid that you are afraid you will be brainwashed without your consent. Simply, it doesn't matter what you are given, but what you make of it. And in this case a Satanic mind that is aware can turn this around to their benefit. There are also social reasons why this is important and things are what they are right now.

Most of these people have common sense. Not the students, but the teachers, aren't in any strech of imagination merely "stupid". Most of them know entirely well what they are doing, as in spewing Marxism and the list goes. They are though, not stupid in anyway.

Though, the enemy has made it that many people have to get into debt or they don't have money to attend these sanctuaries of Marxism. If you are to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt and you aren't even deciding to do anything like this in your future, get on a Technical school and become home studied, work yourself and move forward with your meditations. It all boils down to self knowledge and decisions. I know most people who just feel bad about not doing this later, but when they understood later, it was too late. This doesn't have to be the case for new Satanists. Some people though from here would be very good for the University professions and such.

Though, eventhough plasmatic and "fake" this knowledge may be, in today's world, it has impact and money involved. What is a stock market when it comes to eternal nature? Nothing. What is a stock market when it comes to America nowadays? Everything. This "silly" system has come to the point it can drag down everyone and destroy countries or the economy of the world. Therefore, how silly is it know about it? How "worthless" is to know it or not? This should answer lots of questions.

Social change doesn't merely happen by gut and by choice, or by spiritual warfare. Action is needed. Weren't it for certain highly prominent figures to go out and speak out, there would be no Satanism or no NS to survive after WW2. Some people though, knew the Truth. Take for instance David Irving. He got some education, but never finished. This nevertheless gave him the ground to be recognized more than an ordinary slob who just writes stuff. This is of course the enemy labelling people like this.

There is exceptionaly cunning, knowledge and understanding with physical and concrete knowledge based on what the enemy is pulling off. Thinking one can take down an army of helicopters with a shovel or a bow, and you can see what idiots they are. Yes, wishful thinking, hoping and aspiring are one thing. Aspiring stupid things is another. You simply cannot take a helicopter down with a shovel, however the jewish movies have emphasized this, or made you believe that somehow "God" or the "Gods" hide behind the stupidly "impossibly" or the totally irrational. Such as you can throw a shovel and kill the helicopter rider. Okay hero, you did it. Then what? There are probably around 100 more helicopters let's say. At best, this wishful thinking can produce a heroic death or a movie scene. It cannot produce the new reality that we want, in the long term and eternally. The thinking should better be like, better as well get a helicopter and then maybe you stand a chance. More chances if you form an army of Helicopters.

Unfortunately, however truthful and correct someone may be nowadays, there are these limitations involved and one has to look at reality on the face in the end. People care more about who says it, than what is said. And this is the gruesome reality. If you are an illiterate villager, you can understand the greatest Truths of reality, but the kike will come on the side with their papers and all their bullshit, and deceive people anyway. He had a deception class on his Yeshiva, and you didn't know what it did or have the skill to undo it. So guess who wins. Reality has become halfway what it always was, half judaism. Some people can't take this and I get this, but for those who have the opportunities, they must be seized at all costs. For your personal survival and for the common as well.

Moving away, locking one's self into his mother's basement and expecting life to happen, is the worst for of advice and defeatism (I speak in general, not like anyone did this here). You might aswell advise someone to merely slit their wrists and die.

Too many people are tying the problems, benefits and ways of their personality in Satanism, or how they see life. Thing is, Truth is not close to this, its further. We have to look at reality in the eyes without fear. If one is a defeatist, or if they are lazy, or into drugs, or whatever, this has nothing to do with Satanism and mentally trying to make it into a rational explanation by the knowledge and Truth provided by Satanism, is a mere bastard move to keep evading the realization that one needs to maybe, change their ways, to get what they want. Its not a race against reality or a big arguement with the universe to prove yourself right. Rather, pay attention to what is going on.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Reply 2:

Now, whatever one picks to do, you must be the best at it, for many reasons. Everything has to be in the range of what is rational, plus your dreams and your gut. If you lose this balance its fairly easy to drop off. Put an aim and work for this, aim whatever aim it is. Don't deviate from it. And try to make up your mind soon, before circumstances force you to do so.

So years ago I knew a Satanist. He dropped out of school, saying that the Gods would teach him eventually. He did meditate, but nowhere close enough to even approach this level. And he was running out of time as shortly he would become an adult. He also didn't have any "family backup". This was of course coupled with other serious delusions, like, things would happen on their own for him because he was someone so important in a past life...Yea, right...You are...Everyone is...Somebody. We are filled with people who are sick by the sickness of stupid entitlement (thinking magick is going to sort out their entitlement issues and get them the mansions and planets they always were SUPPOSED to have, because they were born awesome), but we aren't filled by cutthroat people who have balls and get out there and get what they want. These are the people we need.

Well, turns out, reality doesn't really give quite the fuck on how entitled these people feel or trying to convince others they are. So he basically went impoverished and almost died in the process, let alone other things. Then he went on and blamed Satan for it, who has warned him every edge of the way. Obviously when he realized it wasn't Satan's mistake, this changed. This, he put up and he said it was "enemy influence" and that "he knew completely what he should do". He never, not even ONCE, blamed HIMSELF. Words, logical advice and the whole world, didn't mean nothing for this guy. He knew better. Given he knew so much better, the Gods after YEARS of EVERYDAY warning him in ALL possible ways, had to let it on the hands of fortune to set the guy straight. So when his Saturn came in, there was the damage all over the place. His opinion and his pseudophilosophies couldn't save them anymore. He had shortly turned to a reverse xian, that blames the devil for their drinking problem. The xian mentality was still strong in this person, eventhough of their claims. It guided their whole life into disaster.

Being an idiot, blurring the lines of reality, blowing one's life up and the rest of the loser attitudes, are not a part of Satanism in anyway, shape or form. Also, the Gods aren't wish granting machines or extensions of one's stupidity. Neither they have to pay the price for people's naivety and mistakes. The fact that the Gods have our backs, doens't mean they will pay the price for all of your mistakes. This is christianity, where its the bullshit about how jesus lumped from a cliff and angels saved him. Its the same book where the earth is flat and 6000 years old. And where God is a male without a woman because they suck. So you know its just jews, jewing. Also, its not harry potter, where you move your wand and shit happens on its own in your life.

Jews lie to you. The reality? If you jump from a high cliff, you will either wind up disabled or dead. How they Gods would protect you? By telling you over and over again to stay away from the cliff and in distancing yourself from it. Now if you want to jump to prove your Harry Potter convictions right, I guess you deserve the fate of this american kid that jumped from a skyscraper, thinking they were superman, on a meth high or something. Turned out, reality didn't have the same opinion about them being superman. And they died.

Like the Gods have to fill in for anyone's wishful thinking and dreamland. He stopped attenting to school in the early grades. As such, his life went downhill and then he found himself an adult with absolutely nothing to do, in a country that didn't provide anything for him. So guess what, shit just became even worse. The Gods are serious. They help, they assist, they guide. If you though pull a suicide move, don't expect passive aggressively to be saved, because chances are this attention whoring towards them, or outright stupidity on your behalf, is not a price they are obligated to pay. Don't try to overly exploit their eternal love for humanity and their never endindg support.

I tell all of you this because I care for you...You must seek deeper in power than frail convictions. Power comes from Truth, knowledge, power and understanding, all of which aren't merely empty concepts, neither imagiantive hallucinative crap. It's right here and right now.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

I quit college so I could empower my self... long story short.

I don't expect the Gods to save me. I am aware and I know about the decision i took thus I save my self.

Ignorance is not a good thing and I think education is important, yes but I have an extreme hatred towards this jewish system. That's my opinion.

But if one here has a place to go and the only way is to go through the dark then by all means, I am not stopping them. As long as it beneficial towards society.
Sourd an chiehl
Verily blessed are those that are enwrapped in the realization of leaving the path of total destruction; taking the path of creation... The Satanic warrior despises comfort in the limited, yearns for the infinite, beyond all that is limited and becomes the truly defined limitless.

Keep doing Reverse Torah Rituals!
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html
post68097.html#p68097

Site Admin

Time Destroyer wrote:
I quit college so I could empower my self... long story short.

I don't expect the Gods to save me. I am aware and I know about the decision i took thus I save my self.

Ignorance is not a good thing and I think education is important, yes but I have an extreme hatred towards this jewish system. That's my opinion.

But if one here has a place to go and the only way is to go through the dark then by all means, I am not stopping them. As long as it beneficial towards society.

The person instance in my post was a stupid instance, a bad one. There could also be a good one. Bad ones, I have seen quite a few like that. It could be denial of whatever, and blame of whatever. It all just boils down to one's self knowledge and undertstanding that they are responsible for their choices or lack thereof. So long this happens, everything should be fine and everyone should be safe.

Not everyone is capable of making very serious choices like these for themselves. Much of the time this has to do with one being young, one not having advice, one not thinking properly, overly wishful thinking which is a part of the personality of many people (not bad in itself, but out of control, like "Ego" or anything, it can become a deathly disaster).

There are also different social, cultural backrounds, different countries, different possibilities, different dreams, different aims and different persons in all of this. So everything must be adjusted accordingly.

Its more of a type of person, than how one treats eduating themselves or not.

There is no "right" way in all of that, but everyone should be aware of their choices, where these potentially lead, and how reality is when it comes to such. I don't want any Satanists ending up homeless because of wishful thinking, or Satan blamed for anything that He never took a part in. I hope I didn't sound otherwise in this post.

Very motivational, thanks Hp
Namasatan

Thanks high priest hoodedcobra for adressing in depth such a complex issue,i hate it when people paint everything black and white without considering the inumerous nuances,which is exactly what a world governed by jewish principles lays out to be, so instead of actually having an intellectually fullfilling debate , one that a person can actually have more knowledge to choose wisely and to have the necessary tools for an introspective reflection,no!...let's instead create this dualistic illusion of "drop out of college and get rich like steve jobs"..."people who get rich dropped out of college DO THE SAME"..."college will be the best years of your life" and so on so forth,everything depends on the apparatus of a person,whether she or he can collect the benefits and thus enrich his/her experience or suffer the consequences of his/her ignorance...everything can be good or bad it depends on what YOU get out of it!...what YOU learn from it,this post just shows how 1 MILLION steps above in the human conscious and it's applicability Spiritual Satanism really is!

HAIL SATAN!
I am sure that Nero didn't set fire to Rome. It was the Christian-Bolsheviks who did that , just as the commune set fire to Paris in 1871 and the communists set fire to the Reichstag in 1932

-Adolf Hitler

I am in college, it´s full of xians of the worst kind, but don´t they dare try to harm me for real, one guy took a bacteria for trying to put a teacher against me, it was even in the same day of the week that this teacher was in class, only a week after what he did.

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

Reposting the answer by High Priestess Maxine Dietrich on that topic:

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoyofSatan666/conversations/messages/161067

I attended university and also, for the most part, I studied in my own. In my life so far, I have probably read some 10,000 books.

University learning is done under pressure, and most of what they teach you are not life skills.

Adolf Hitler never attended any university, yet he conquered nearly all of Europe.

Remember, when you study and learn, be it at a university or on your own, most if not all textbooks contain truths and also embedded lies. This is how the Jew works. They play upon your assumptions that if there are truths, then it all must be true.

Also, another tactic they use is explaining things THEIR way. Just because a certain explanation is given does not always make it a fact or make it valid.

The human mind in most people follows certain patterns. Nearly all, if not all textbooks used for formal education are authored and edited by Jews. To make things worse, the populace is indoctrinated not to think for one's self, but to believe what one is TOLD.

Throughout my life, whenever I studied any subject on my own, or did any research, I always looked to multiple sources. Never just one book on the subject.

It is a sad fact of the dumbing down; most people just believe what they are TOLD.

A blatant example, which nearly all of us have heard is the Bible is "The Good Book."
Enough said?????

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.org

Alright but look here, a college degree, a doctorate, will fucking get you places, bottom line.
---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/

I honestly don't know how benificial going to college is nowadays. I live in Europe, and I have thought many times about attending university for a computer engineering degree, which would last a total of 5 years assuming you'd have enough points all the way through.

Though, that 5 year education would put you in at least 20k euros of debt (our marxist country decided not to pay a cent anymore several years ago, for the benefit of society ofcourse) and the starting salary? Estimated to be around 30k euros, if you wish to stay in this country. That is, if you're lucky enough to find a job, which more and more people are unable to do. This is for one of the most valuable degrees you could attend university for.

What advantage does going to college have over learning a trade, which would cost a lot less and in the end, atleast somewhat guarantee a job?

college is useless unless for certain specific professions

studying business at college is a massive waste of time an energy

for success in business you need to be a professional and have skill and be mentally focused and determined

if you want ANY financial freedom or financial independence college will not teach you 1% of what you need to know about how to get there

almost all millionaires did not depend on their uni degrees to gain the amount of wealth
THEY SHALL KNOW HIS WRATH

Satanism is the lottery of life

He is the truth we worship

http://www.exposingchristianity.com
http://www.joyofsatan.org

keep in mind youre wasting 20 grand and hours of your personal effort on literally , literally a PIECE OF PAPER.
THEY SHALL KNOW HIS WRATH

Satanism is the lottery of life

He is the truth we worship

http://www.exposingchristianity.com
http://www.joyofsatan.org

I like these 2 'replies', took a little break from meditating to read this. Very interesting, almost like if you picked up a bucket of water and threw it in my face and it spelt 'Reality'.
As if the water was to phase out the far off fantasy world you imagined earlier (Not entirely particular on my case, just noticed I should do more now)

Thank you for this. Made me think that I should study another thing at home to help build a better revenue or just work.
This too, shall pass.
Just keep that in mind when your facing unwanting temptations.

Site Admin

Marsayate wrote:
You know what college is? Useless, unless you want a job that absolutely requires at least an associate's and nothing less. I hope you're ready to invest $40k US Dollars into it though.

I read all of your replies in the groups and here. All of them are paradoxically, right. From their standpoint that is. Now there is a third standpoint that is being created, which is you vs or with reality. This is different and everyone is different when it comes to this. But the thing many people do not think of, is that everyone has a different life and there are different rules, many times based on one's power, or even one's circumstances, others and the list goes. Even a different city within the same country provides different opportunities. Add different cultural backrounds and the list goes on and on.

Its better to have your degree and then do something completely unrelated to it, than to have no degree at all. If its a useful one that is. You don't want to merely waste your time. For instance going to a cooking school can be better than trying to cook on your own and can save you a lot of time, for instance. One can start a bussiness with a degree in bussiness and I agree much of what is taught is worthless and bunk, in most universities. There are other sciences though that you cannot get into, without knowing what a degree can provide. Such as physics, or anything.

That is, if you can get it for almost free and with not getting in any serious debt you cannot handle. You cannot become a lawyer without a law degree. I know some people are repulsed by these things as they involve lying for instance, but there are branches of lawyers who don't need to be liars or anything. A good lawyer can also save innocents. Or you can just study this because its power to know the law. The enemy foils people everyday because they are uneducated and they don't know their rights. Then, programmers and other things.

Many people also talk about bussiness and stuff when they do not know, or just parrot stories they have heard from somewhere (which is not nessescarily bad, but it could be wrong). To have seen this is by definition different. Also, not all universities are alike. Then, you have the current times which aren't the easy times of 1970. So in a way, new knowledge must rise and unfortunately people have to adjust to this.

Though, just be honest. We don't need ta debate to justify wether we are right or wrong, we need to make people go where it will be better for them. I can advocate for or against university or college, because both sides are having strong points. And in reality, both sides are right paradoxically. Because in the end its just down to the individual. One person if they are a failure you can provide them with everything on the world and they will still fail. Another one is stubborn and they want to succeed, so even with complete lack of means they will proceed and win.

For instance for someone living in Japan, they ought go to a university because the economy is probably sane and they will find to work. For someone that is forced to go to college, get 50k of debt, and the only thing they will get is a useless degree filled with social Marxism, its inconvenient. You have to weight out your choices, nobody else can do it for you because nobody knows your life like you, at least over here. Also, you are at least supposed to know yourself. And then, you have to follow your gut and your logic as well.

The examination of your choices is all up to you. We are showing you all the sides of the coin and you must choose. Or life will choose for you and that's it. It also all depends in what you want to do with your life. Get settled into this one first. Its not so hard to find out what you want to do with your life, just remember your early childhood and follow your vocations. For all those who are spiritual people, one of your life wish to be spiritual, Satan granted it and you have all the means. Now onto the next one.

Now for people who are sitting on their mother's basement, waiting to just become the next Tesla with half an hour of half hearted meditation and then endless video gaming, zero to no self knowledge over the world or how it works, I had to bring the ice bucket and wake them up. Why I say that? I know these are the teenagers the enemy dreams about and they are creating. Self entitled people who think they are so overly important, which backlashes to the other side of feeling worthless, and with their mother until they are 35 or 40. That's the West right now.

For instance, obviously, you would rather save up 50k and start a bussiness at once, than get in debt to learn whatever in a university. Or spend 5k in books that are important on the subject, and 45k on your bussiness. There are people who are lucky and they have the power, and they will get this money on their lap and just start, while others might have to work for it. The list goes. Its not our job to make a big pseudoethical cry about how bad the kikes are and how bad reality treats people. Its just what it is.

I am waking people up to the fact that their lives don't have to go down the drain like this. And that no matter where shit is right now, you can change and revert this. Otherwise reality will act on your behalf and chances are they will go down the drain, exactly as the jew intended. I have learned in my life that listening is in many times more important than speaking, or advocating about things that may have literally, failed. I would be gladly happier to see happy mails in my mail, than complaints or bad stuff.

Before they get like past the point where they can fix themselves. Again, this is their call. All people who are sensible, know that without a university degree, you are fucked and mostly will be pushed to work in KFC all your life. Unless of course you are this guy who works, takes a loan, starts a successful bussiness, or you have all these connections where you work somewhere and make a shitload, without really caring all that much about it. Not all people can do fine with this. With a degree you can open other doors, but again, no paper, no religion, no faith, no nothing will guarantee you that you will play your cards right. Many people literally quit their life because of this. I don't want people to go down this way, but I can't lie to them either, that yes, it may not be pleasant. Obviously, in most universities of the world, you may be taught shit. Again, this has to be adjusted and you have to see stuff for yourself.

If you want all monkeys to go ahead in life and you to be 10 or 100 times more spiritual than them and see them spitting in your face anyway, that is your choice. Everyone has to make their choices. You have to measure out things based on where you are really. Wishful thinking is one thing, and its a good thing to be positive minded, but to become completely detached from reality is potentially deadly. I would rather be honest with people and show them both sides of the coin, than see more mails like the other one's surviving on my mailbox, about lost chances and lost things. Also, not all university degrees are the same. Getting something that is down to earth and technical, can greatly benefit someone. For instance someone cannot learn engineering on their own in their backyard. Unless they are a millionaire or something. And you can't be making rocket fuel by sugar and waiting to become the next Tesla.

As about the totally unrealistic approaches such as "oh, I could be the next Imhotep" or "the next Tesla", these are big maybies. I had enough all these years of watching people with flip outs calling themselves Pharaohs and great, until they get to a certain age and reality comes with the reckoning hammer and knocks them down. A Pharaoh in their mother's basement, smoking pot, or somewhere online trying to let us know about it. Certainly. I mean people with serious IQ and VIP people here, I think about them as well and when they see these things, they seriously must be really disappointed.

As for the people in these delusional crap, they could have been someone great indeed, had they not wasted their time pretending for it and trying to get others convinced about it. This sort of likes to sound like someone in drugs. So long the drugs last, you feel like superman, we get it. When you are out of it, you run like a rat in all the dirty streets for the next shot. I don't want a mentality like this in our people simply because its against their own survival AND spiritual advancement.

One last thing. As for people who are professional losers and whinners, whinning about the powers of the jews, or the list goes. At least take my opinion of it and discard it if you want. But merely sitting back, watching the world and not doing a thing, or doing uncalculated actions, or going outside and complaining that the kikes own this and the kikes own that, isn't going to solve the problem. You have to have the guts to get into this battle, be intelligent, not get yourself assimilated, and fight for it. You must fight. Just as our people are fighting above (astral) they have to fight below (physical).

Its a complete act of disrespect to have all the means one has from Satanism and be whinner, or a loser, or a stupid imbecile, or a disrespectful person. Or even worse, un-appriciative of what one has. Part of this appriciation is becoming better, productive and advancing yourself and your society somehow. Or else just sit back and watch the catalyzing element, the jew, take over and destroy everything.

I'm just going to throw in my 2 cents, after reading posts about the high costs of post-secondary education.

One year of college/university in Canada is like $5000 - $7000 CAD ($3800 - $5400 USD). I know ppl who took a welding class and walked out with a high-paying job, like $50 CAD/ hour to start. To various other countries, not just staying in Canada. One town I know of takes in hundreds of students from other countries a year.

And yes Canada kinda sucks but it's easy to live there, especially just for a few short years to attend college/uni.
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html

I'm tired of the jew corruption and torah curses ruining our civilization. I want to live in Paradise already... don't you?
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html

Marsayate wrote:
You know what college is? Useless, unless you want a job that absolutely requires at least an associate's and nothing less. I hope you're ready to invest $40k US Dollars into it though.

You should tell that to a surgeon. Or a architect.
This too, shall pass.
Just keep that in mind when your facing unwanting temptations.

Zygisrko wrote:
Marsayate wrote:

You should tell that to a surgeon. Or a architect.

Exactly...so a person who wants to be a doctor should he not go to medical school,or a person who wishes to be a lawyer, or even a scientist...there is specific knowledge that cannot be acquired other than enroll in a university and have a college degree...of course college will not make you rich just by being there but then again that comes down to the principle of-existence per se does not equal success...you have to plant the fruits of your success...it all depends on how you appropriate the environment that surrounds you...playing chess while others play checkers ahahahahahahaah....
I am sure that Nero didn't set fire to Rome. It was the Christian-Bolsheviks who did that , just as the commune set fire to Paris in 1871 and the communists set fire to the Reichstag in 1932

-Adolf Hitler

Return to JoyofSatan666