Board index JoyofSatan666 Prince, His Life What It Can Show Us

Prince, His Life What It Can Show Us

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:19 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Prince, His Life What It Can Show Us

From the latest article on Prince's death:

This week, Michael Padden, an attorney for Prince’s siblings told the Star Tribune that Prince had “substantial” problems with opioid painkiller Percocet and cocaine for at least a decade.

How can you just leave me standing?
Alone in a world that's so cold? (So cold)

Prince - When Doves Cry

Tells you something about his situation in life.

If one looks into Prince's life you will see he had a bad home situation and peer situation growing up that left him with deep emotional, physiological issues. He also suffered from major social anxiety. This led him to start taking opioid's from some sources very early on to be able to perform on stage without stage fright getting in the way. When he was new on stage he would perform with his back facing the audience just to not freeze up. And he took drugs to just shut off and self medicate from his emotional pain. Which is common. Prince spent a fortune on drugs from reports going back to the eighties. He was an addict for decades. Its now believed his emergency landing a few weeks before his passing was due to a drug over dose on the plane.

In 2001 Prince became a Jehovah Witness, before this he was already a devout Seventh Day Adventist. What did belief in Jesus do for Prince? Nothing it didn't help him with his drug problem, it didn't do anything to save him from his physiological dysfunctionality and the emotion pain underlying it. Which left him in a negative cycle of self medicating with drugs to escape it. Christianity didn't help anything, it just made it worse. Christianity is just a negative put down on being a human being. Calling you a worthless person who deserves to be hurt for all eternity. For being born, that's it. Blast that into a person with existing issues and tell them even God hates them, which is the Bible's message..... And its no wonder. Even Prince's home life issues growing up was right out of the Bible. Of you must hate your own family:

Luke 14:26:
If any man come to Me and hate not his father and mother, and wife and children, and brethren and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be My disciple

Prince's life was a common occurrence amongst many people. Its all because of the Jewish program of Christianity that damns a person to suffer and to a cycle of self destruction by implanting deep self hatred into the subconscious minds of the population. Everyone here knows that Satan loves us and cares about us and pulls us out of negative cycles into a positive life of love, self fulfilment and excellence. He opens the door to eternal life and bliss for us to achieve. Even His name SAT-CHIT-AN-ANDA, means: " Eternal truth, consciousness and bliss" in Sanskrit. Spiritual Satanism heals on the soul level.

Prince's tragedy is just another reminder of why we need to keep working to reach as many people as possible and reverse the enemy program on humanity with reverse torah rituals. Don't get discouraged by those who don't get it yet. One day they will come to know Truth. You didn't always get it either, but now you do.

People need to know there is a God who created them, loves them and cares about them. That God is Satan.

Hail Satan!

Post Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:12 pm

---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/

Post Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:52 pm
this is what you get for not walking the path of truth
THEY SHALL KNOW HIS WRATH

Satanism is the lottery of life

He is the truth we worship

http://www.exposingchristianity.com
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Post Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:02 pm

Wow that was beautiful.

RIP Prince.

If only he would of discovered the truth. So so so sad.

I'm doing more reverse Torah rituals now. This is so upsetting.

Post Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:38 pm

Very inspiring sermon, HP, thank you for this. If someone still has doubts as to whether Satanism is about "evil", they should read this.
Hail Satan!
"There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight,
and truth will again triumph."-Dr. Joseph Goebbels

Post Sun May 01, 2016 7:35 am

Unfortunately not only Prince .....
Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston are another example ...
3 Talents who dug its own grave!!!!!
Michael Jackson and its harassmens, persecutions: personal hygiene, plastic surgery: PAINKILLERS ........
Whitney Houston inspite her beauty and talent didn't found any better than a violent, shitty husband and drugs.....
About Prince, it seems that, from what he says his autopsy, he had contract AIDS in the 90's but only 6 months ago , the disease had occured Apparently his weight was about 90 onces.
WHAT ELSE HAD IN COMMON THESE 3 UNLUCKY PEOPLE APART DRUGS?????
THEIR disgusting GOD, JEHOVAH.
THINK ABOUT IT PEOPLE, THINK ABOUT IT ..............................
Sorry for my English but I know you'll understand.

Post Sun May 01, 2016 8:06 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Michael Jackson started exposing the Jews and they first ruined his career with false pedo charges which were all dropped and it was Jewish families that made the claim. One family latter claimed it was just an attempt to get shekels. But Michael was hanged in the Jewish media. When that didn't work he just died somehow.

Michael put out a music video for his song showing how horrible the USSR was after he came back from touring there just before it collapsed. The jews never forgave him for that either. Some of Michael's strange behaviour was from drugs but some of it was probably from having massive jewish curses thrown against him. His death might have been from that.

AMANITA wrote:
Unfortunately not only Prince .....
Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston are another example ...
3 Talents who dug its own grave!!!!!
Michael Jackson and its harassmens, persecutions: personal hygiene, plastic surgery: PAINKILLERS ........
Whitney Houston inspite her beauty and talent didn't found any better than a violent, shitty husband and drugs.....
About Prince, it seems that, from what he says his autopsy, he had contract AIDS in the 90's but only 6 months ago , the disease had occured Apparently his weight was about 90 onces.
WHAT ELSE HAD IN COMMON THESE 3 UNLUCKY PEOPLE APART DRUGS?????
THEIR disgusting GOD, JEHOVAH.
THINK ABOUT IT PEOPLE, THINK ABOUT IT ..............................
Sorry for my English but I know you'll understand.

Post Sun May 01, 2016 10:25 pm

GO FIGURE...

HERE WE SEE HIM NEXT TO ARIEL SHARON

THE SAME JEW THAT GOT CURSED BY "extremist" ORTHODOX JEWS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZbvWCQbimc *special thanks to hoodedcobra who posted this video some time ago. This video made me further see REALITY! I was on the verge of puking when I first saw this!*

Direct proof, that jews use their torah/bible for any goal and any malicious purpose, including killing someone, wealth... etc.

Solution=RTR
RTR=FREEDOM FOR HUMANITY & NO MORE REGRESSION FOR GENTILES
RTR's ARE A MUST!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Post Mon May 02, 2016 11:40 am

The conspiracy theorists are now saying that the death of Prince was suspicious and was performed as a Satanic ritual. So here we go again More wacko religious nuts pointing the finger at Satan for something the CIA, NSA, and such likely did to him. IF,,,,,,, it even was murder.

Post Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:37 pm

Down with the church

Post Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:58 am

I don't mean to get off subject. Just wondering: The christians claim that St. Peter felt unworthy to die like Jesus so they hung him '''upside down''' on a cross. This is generally talked about among christians.
The original cross is the four corners and directions and elements. The christians/jews corrupted this.
What is the jewish occult code for the upside down cross? I assume there is a hidden meaning.

Return to JoyofSatan666