Board index JoyofSatan666 How to Paste Into Your YouTube Comments Box

How to Paste Into Your YouTube Comments Box

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

http://www.renegadetribune.com/how-to-p ... fox-users/

As most of you would be aware, YouTube has disabled the ability to paste comments in the comments box of YouTube videos. This seems to have begun several months ago.

This is quite frustrating, rendering users unable to post either text or links, and almost certainly represents a form of “soft censorship”. After all, the less information you can readily post about the enemy, the better for them, especially since the pace of events across the West has accelerated over the last several months.

The good news is that there are in fact at least two ways around this “soft censorship” measure.

I assume that there are probably some of you who have figured out one or more ways around this problem, however I felt these two easy methods were worth sharing for those of you who are as yet unaware of them.

If these methods do prove helpful, you may want to consider saving this information, and sharing it with as many people as possible.

If anyone has additional tips they feel might be helpful, please feel free to leave a comment.

Please note that you should be able to post any URL addresses as well as text.

Method #1

This method is almost too simple to believe, yet at the same time wouldn’t necessarily have been obvious to many people:

Simply type something in the comments box and post it (as little as a single letter will do). Then move the cursor to the RHS of your comment where the small arrow appears, and click the edit option. You will then be able to go back into the comments box to edit what you originally typed, which will then allow you to paste whatever is on you clipboard.

Method #2

If for some reason the above method does not work, the following step-by-step guide should work for users of Firefox. This involves accessing the JavaScript to insert text. The YouTube video which explains this method is included at the end of this article.

Step 1

Cut or copy the text you wish to paste. If you have quotation marks within the text, you will firstly need to place a backslash (\) preceding each one.

Note – on the YouTube clip explaining this method, the uploader states that in order to create a new line, you must also use a preceding backslash. However, try as I might, I personally found that this did not work for me. In such case you will have to go into the comments section once your comment has been placed there and insert new lines manually.

Step 2

Place cursor inside the comments box

L click

R click

The usual menu display will come up – i.e.:
Undo
Cut
Copy
Paste
Delete
Select All
Add Dictionaries...
Inspect Element (Q)

Step 3

Select:
Inspect Element (Q)

The Javascript will then be displayed at the bottom of the screen

Highlighted in blue should be the single line:
<div class="yt-simplebox-text" contenteditable="true"></div>

(note – this may take a couple of seconds to come up)

Step 4

Point the cursor at the above line and R click

A menu display will come up displaying the following options:
Edit As HTML
Show DOM Properties
etc.

Step 5

Select: Show DOM Properties from the above menu display (6th option down)

The DOM Properties box will then appear on the lower RHS

Step 6

Go to the DOM Properties box and scroll right down to the bottom. Then, third from the bottom, choose:
textContent: ""

Then simply paste your text between the quotation marks and press ENTER. Your text should now appear in the comments box.

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

Copy-pasting was re-enabled months ago in Youtube comments.

it works fine now, but this is good maybe they disable pasting comments.
THEY SHALL KNOW HIS WRATH

Satanism is the lottery of life

He is the truth we worship

http://www.exposingchristianity.com
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Thanks HP.
Idk if many members here know about a trick I've recently found, but I'll share though.

For creating gmail accounts without giving your phone number for verification, set the "date of birth year" to "1998" or "2000" and fill up that verfication number code at the bottom. That's it, click "next step".

You will be redirected to the "Welcome Gmail" screen window. I've just created 2 gmail accounts with this method :lol: . If it doesn't work, try clearing your browser cache.history,etc. Try restarting your browser then or restart internet connection and see it that works.

Video Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxzcOdDIh2A
HAIL SATAN !

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Excellent winz, thats our rituals at work. Anyway if the kikes bring down the nonsense again on Utube people have some information to help get around it.

Egon wrote:

Egon wrote:

No, it doesn't work. Sure, you can post the comment, but try and log out and then check the vid again. The comment is not there.
Poor jews, in their million dollar mansions.. Always mistreated. I feel more sorry for the jewish people than for the 17 000 children who starved to death today, because of jewish interests. Poor jews.

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

It doesn't appear if you post links, it's called ghost banning. I pasted a long message in a video and many people commented.

Serpent_Of_Life wrote:
Egon wrote:

No, it doesn't work. Sure, you can post the comment, but try and log out and then check the vid again. The comment is not there.

Serpent_Of_Life wrote:
Egon wrote:

Youtube ghost bans comments where you can see your own comments but nobody else can. Links get ghost banned quickly. You can post links by taking out the periods such as www joyofsatan org. Also, if your comments get downvoted or reported that will reduce the number of comments you can post per day that will actually appear. Any comments you post above the limit will be ghost banned.
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

johnson_akemi wrote:
Serpent_Of_Life wrote:
Egon wrote:

Youtube ghost bans comments where you can see your own comments but nobody else can. Links get ghost banned quickly. You can post links by taking out the periods such as www joyofsatan org. Also, if your comments get downvoted or reported that will reduce the number of comments you can post per day that will actually appear. Any comments you post above the limit will be ghost banned.

I can't post shit.. Doesn't matter if it's links or not :( How about we start up our own youtube.. People are sick of the ads anyway..
Poor jews, in their million dollar mansions.. Always mistreated. I feel more sorry for the jewish people than for the 17 000 children who starved to death today, because of jewish interests. Poor jews.

If you post a link and it doesn't post, it may have gone into the spam folder or it was ghost banned. If you log out and check your comment and it's not there, try again with a different account. If it still doesn't work, try another account or try not to post a spam worthy comment and see if that goes through. Links usually go to the spam folder but sometimes they go through.
Hail Satan Lucifer!

POSTED THIS IN THE E-GROUPS...

So jewtube has been ghostbanning many of my comments. The same can be said with facebook. Jews will do whatever they can to censor us or any kind of free speech, especially when the heat is on them! There's this algorithm from google + , that filters youtube comments & will even ban non-spammers if it even doubts you've been spamming, even without people reporting your comments. SO ALWAYS VERIFY ON A SEPARATE ACCOUNT OR LOGGED OUT, IF YOUR COMMENTS HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH! This applies to any social media website (youtube, facebook, twitter, reddit...etc)

Anyways I found a simple solution to this problem. If you want to promote joyofsatan.com & exposingchristianity.com ...

1. Create two gmail accounts

2. Create two youtube account linked to each gmail account
-first one ( FIRST NAME: w-w-w-joyofsatan LAST NAME: com )
-second one ( FIRST NAME: w-w-w-exposingchristianity LAST NAME: com )

You can also create two facebook accounts
( FIRST NAME: Joyofsatan MIDDLE NAME: Dot LAST NAME: Com-m )

3. Start commenting on videos, posts where you want to spread the message. These comments should never be repeated or else you will post and be fooled into wasting your time. So VERIFY and work around this.

My advice is that these comments be short and to the point and actually relevant to the video in question. It may take long then copy and pasting, but just a phrase will do the trick. With a limit of 90 comments per day you have the chance of doing a lot. Also if you're unable to create more accounts go to your local library, download tor browser, or using a high quality proxy website are alternatives.

If you can add your advice and methods it can also help to our collective efforts.
This can help everyone.

[/quote]Youtube ghost bans comments where you can see your own comments but nobody else can. Links get ghost banned quickly. You can post links by taking out the periods such as www joyofsatan org. Also, if your comments get downvoted or reported that will reduce the number of comments you can post per day that will actually appear. Any comments you post above the limit will be ghost banned.[/quote]

Hey Johnson Akemi,

You previously talked about vpns & how this could bypass the ghostbanning jewtube does.
My question for you is how exactly can I bypass ghostbanning, like step by step. Tor doesn't seem to work for this.

I'm looking for a way to create a jewtube account daily & use it with my IP blocked or in a different location where I can post comments & verify from my phone if they get through. Basically a method that could be effective on a daily basis. Useful for Twitter & Kikebook aswell.

Posting 4-5 comments a day, even sometimes they don't go through is not enough for me. Pisses me off. I'm looking into this but I'm asking for your help because when you type "ghost banned solution/bypass" etc. on search engines THERE'S NO FUCKING TIPS!

Anyways I would appreciate any tips, advice or tip, steps...

Thanks.

JoelNewton666 wrote:
Hey Johnson Akemi,

You previously talked about vpns & how this could bypass the ghostbanning jewtube does.
My question for you is how exactly can I bypass ghostbanning, like step by step. Tor doesn't seem to work for this.

I'm looking for a way to create a jewtube account daily & use it with my IP blocked or in a different location where I can post comments & verify from my phone if they get through. Basically a method that could be effective on a daily basis. Useful for Twitter & Kikebook aswell.

Posting 4-5 comments a day, even sometimes they don't go through is not enough for me. Pisses me off. I'm looking into this but I'm asking for your help because when you type "ghost banned solution/bypass" etc. on search engines THERE'S NO FUCKING TIPS!

Anyways I would appreciate any tips, advice or tip, steps...

Thanks.

You need to make your computer un-trackable to fool Google and create more Youtube accounts and have those accounts be able to post comments. You need to hide:

1. IP Address. Your IP address can be hidden by using a VPN, proxy, or using the internet at a different location, or manually changing it. If you change your IP address, you need to use the same IP address when logging into a particular account. For example, if you make an account using an IP address in the Netherlands, you need to use that same IP address whenever you log into that account. Suddenly changing your IP address from somewhere in the Netherlands to somewhere else will get you locked out of that particular account.

2. Cookies. Cookies are bits of identifying data stored on your computer by websites you visit. You can clear your cookies manually or use the program CCleaner.

CCleaner
https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download

3. Internet History. Youtube looks at your internet history to recommend videos. It would not be surprising if your internet history is used to identify your particular computer. Clear your internet history so it cannot be used to track you.

4. System Information. Your computer's processor, serial number, manufacturer, and other hardware identify your computer. You need to get software to edit that information or make a virtual machine with different system information.

5. Browser Fingerprint. Everything on your internet browser, from the version you are using to the number of fonts and plugins you have installed, can be used to identify you. Am I Unique scans your browser fingerprint and lets you know what aspects of your browser fingerprint make you unique so you can fix it. You can also install Firefox on a virtual machine to eliminate most of the trackable information in your browser fingerprint.

Am I Unique
https://amiunique.org/
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Return to JoyofSatan666