Board index JoyofSatan666 Slothz Tales: Swastika Awesome!

Slothz Tales: Swastika Awesome!

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:22 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Slothz Tales: Swastika Awesome!

The rumble of the Slothz mobile echoed through the nights as me and the Slothz crew, Amonbraz, Roadbrahz and Fancy Slothz. Rollz into towns to the Hitler Ice Cream, Festival that the papers said was happening. As we rollz up to the building I noticed this strange, Fart pocket, mobiles was parked infrontz. Some hybrid car or something with this bumpers stickerz that had some pink Feminist symbol next to the word "Vegan". So I putz the Slothz Mobile into reverse and then my pawz to the petal and rammz into the rear of the vegan shopping cartz looking carz.....As it was pushed into the traffic's I noticez this Chicken with a ribbon around its neck that saids "Snot" jumped up and was clucking in the back seat as it picked up momentums....

Anywaz as we pulled into the space and jumpz out excited because Slothz like Hitler Ice Cream. We eagerly walked into the building as we Slothzed up to the counter and asked "Were here for the Festival the papers saidz?" We heard the sound of the door shut and lock at the front and the sounds of many chairs pulling outwards and people moving around......

When we looks around theres was a mass of Rumble Bronies surrounding us......Then the leaderz who looked like that dudes from Skrillex but with Aids piped up and screamed: "Oh Yeah! There is Fest all right...... End of the Line Sloths, soon there will be a world of Beta Bro-Hoof, Friendship Magic with sparkles and the DAD BOD WILL RULE THE WORLD!" Then with a maniacal looks on his already strange face he saidz...."Behold Sloths the Army of the Rumble Bronies!!!! GAWK at the forces of GAWK!!!!"

As the Bronies who wheres as numerous as the crumbs of Eutrophic's, neckbeardz, doritos eatz.....so alots. Were about to change inz I said....."Ummm.....Fluttershy's like totally....um like coolers then Pinkepie and the reals Brony....um like noes it and stuffz." With that was heard some Bronyz in the backs go "Like totally I know it man." Then another bronzy was like " Ahh no way that not true at all I have all the classy Clop titles I like know whats cool" Then another bronzy shouted "stop triggering me!!!"

As the bronzy all started fighting and arguing amongst themselves buying us times. I turned to Fancy Slothz and tolds hims "Summonz the Hoganz" Fancy reached into the winz sacz and pulled out the Ninja look'inz smokez bumbz and threw it at the grounds....With that was a loud bang sound with rainbow colored smokes and glitter flyings everwhere's with this song started to fill the room....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhrY2JJqkiI

Out of the color lights appeared The Hoganz! The bronzy all stopped fighting and turned around stunned and enraged by the massive amount of testosteronez that now existed in there's atmospheres....

As the Hoganz tore his shirt off.. The Bronyz Skrillex with Aids leader screamed into the face of Hoganz.." YOUR A FUCKING WHITE MALE!!!!" The Hulk then replied "Your damn right I am brother!" and screamed!!! "Whatcha going do....Whatcha going to do....when Hitlermania runs wild all over jew, brother!!!" As the Hoganz grabbez the Aids Skrillex look'inz brony and brokes him in two over his knee as the Bronyz leader screamed in a high pitch voicez. Hoganz then picked him up over his heads and threw hims into the bronzy crush'inz many of the GAWK bronzy underneath as their beta strength failed thems. It was likes ummm.... you knowz I50 millionz level knocks downz......

As the rest of the Bronyz rushed in screaming with beta ragez.....We brokes the legs of the table and starteds swinging thems as clubz.....One bronzy with epicz man titz came at me and screamed "I am going to fucking crush you between these beta, betty's little Sloth!!!!" He shouted as he grabbed his massive chest. As I swung high and lettz the tables leg come down twice to a loud blasting soundz like busted up lards bags as I stuckz at the chestz of the bronzy....It screamed in shock "Nooooooo!!! You broke my bitch titties the ultimate source of my beta powers!!!!" As he melted into a pile of lardz on the floor or somethings. I looked overs Fancy Slothz and Roadbrahz jumped into the airs and Hoganz caught them by the feets one with each hands.....Then screamed "Hold on brothers!" As he spun arounds in a circles so fast it was like the tazmania Devils making the windmills of Winz that sent numerous bronzy flying into the air and with louds thuds as they blasted threw the walls, cellings and into doors.

By the time it was dones all the bronzy lay broken and beatens on the grounds!!!!! Then the even more beta bronzy sub leaderz who looks like this guyz.....

Yelled "Oh Yeah! You Sloths think you wonnn something!" Then a mobz of reallys hugez feminists appeared... and he yelled again "Behold the Feminist Goddess of the Butch Stikes safe space place!"

As the wilder beasts hordes was about to rush in ons us.....Hoganz said "Its been good knowing you brothers!"...Fancy Slothz said "Ohh, you two misters Hoganz." Just when its it mightz be all overs.....We heards the sound of the rumble of an 18 wheeler truck as it accelerated to the max, the head lights flooded the place and as the Cuck master beta leaderz look around in shock the whole frontz of the buildingz was crashed threws by a huge tuck with Swasitka's painted all overs it to look like a Nazi's flag. Sendings the Bull Stikes flying in all directions threw the walls and cellings like a full strike at the bowling alleys!

As the truck camez to a stop, the door opened and a figure stepped out silhouetted in the smoke and bright truck heads lights in the place as the lights were knocked out.....As he came towards us....the bronzy cuck clop leaders looked with shock and awe from the ground and weakly yelled...."Are you kidding me!" As his faint screams were silenced into a muffed sound as the figure walked on his face as he keep coming towards us.......With a thick British accent he saidz "Hello mates look like you had a bit of trouble." As he stepped into the light to show his identity as none other then.......

He saidz "Sorry about the delay mates, Billy sent me but I had to stop and bite the head off this chicken, that had some ribbon around his neck that said Snot, you know old habits."

"Ozzys but you wifes and stuffz" Amonbraz said...... Ozzy just looked at hims and smiled and saids "After decades of being chained to a Jewish Harpy, mate, it made me realize Hitler should rule the world! Me and Bowie both agreed on this awhile back mate. Why do you think his last famous song and video: Blackstar, was about the Nazi Black Sun, mate."

As Ozzy turned arounds and got backs in his Hitler Mobile, as he was backing out to drive away he learned out the windows with a smile and thumbs up and said "Swastika Awesome, mate!" And drove off into the night.

As me and the Slothz brah's drove through the night, rocking to the tune of the Slothz beat we knew what time it was..... Hitler Ice Cream Time!

That is the Slothz Tale of Swastika Awesome!

Post Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:52 pm

=D =D =D
---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/

Post Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:20 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

This is me from last night...I was just behind Bowie.

Bringing the End of Cuckingdoom...

Post Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:19 pm

Post Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:26 am

Slothz tales make life epic!!!! Its hard to put it any other way. I always feel better after reading them! But now pathetic bronys are starting to notice my winz!? And they envy me! What do I do now??

Hail Satan!

Post Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:37 am
Don built an army of slothz lol!
THEY SHALL KNOW HIS WRATH

Satanism is the lottery of life

He is the truth we worship

http://www.exposingchristianity.com
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Post Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:31 pm

I was conked out after my last battle and needed a senzu bean.
---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/

Post Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:54 pm

HP Cobra has the best sloth. you guys made sloths epic.

".....I'm gonna make a change for once in my life, gonna feel real good gonna make a difference..........Cause I'm talking bout that Man in the Mirror."
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Post Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:01 am

Created this in Synfig 2D animation program.
Just animated this image found on google. :D
HAIL SATAN !

Return to JoyofSatan666