Board index JoyofSatan666 Runic Meaning

Runic Meaning

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:07 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Runic Meaning

Rune means logos in the sense of the absolute and its emanations. Each rune is a divine animation of the absolute. The Egyptian Neters are their name for the Gods. The letters of the Neters or Divinities that make up the logos the Param Brahman. "God [Brahman]is the word" was stolen off this metaphysical science in the east. God is the word in the original Sanskrit text is Brahman is Aum. The Absolute is the letters that form existence. The enemy turned the absolute, the Brahman into a literal personality. Brahman is the element of spirit which is the property of sound which is light, number and form which all existence is manifested of. That's all. The AUM is Brahman in the east is the trinity of Brahman is Brahma, Visnu, Shiva. Each of the three deities represent each letter of AUM and its property which make existance. Making Brahman. This is why number was symbolically started at three in the East and the West. Tri....inity. Tri is three in Sanskrit.

Each Letter has a number and the meaning of the number is within the meaning of the Divinity that rules the letter and number. Each has their own symbols, myths and properties. Rauda relates to the word Rune.

Odin is the A letter and A is the breath or prana. Odin breathes the breath of life into Ask and Ambla. The first two beings created by Odin from the wood of the two tree's. Which is the element of Ether which is the letter A which the universe is stated to be the manifestation of this primordial sound.

The Rauda rune in its hieroglyph is a wheel with the solar cross and the name of Rauda means "Wheel" the meaning of this is the cosmic wheel. The wheel of Dharma. The solar cross is also the five elements. Which is also the chakra's. This is the sun god. And the chakra's are called the souls of RA in Egypt. 5 relates to the elements as that relate to all the chakra's as well. And to the structure of existence. Which is the sun god RA. Or Rauda. The pentacle. In the east they still use RAM into the chakra's to empower them all. You can find the RA meditation in the Satanic Kabbalah in more detail. RA is the fire that purifies the soul.

Post Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:18 am

Hi there. They are a very interesting topic. Runes are a very big thing in my life. I use them almost exclusively except for some backup stuff I have planned for emergencies. I have only ever used the Elder Futharks Germanic and Icelandic Runes but I recall hearing somewhere that there are other sets of Runes. Are those others useful or are they just traps or watered down versions of the Futhark?

I learned abit about the meanings of the shapes of them but have plenty more to learn about Runes in general so any information you can vouch for would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Hail Satan!!

Post Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:47 am

No worries guys! Its all good >two thumbs up< I will just keep at it!

Hail Satan!!

Post Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:40 am

RAM? RAUM?

JackNickelsonsie wrote:
Hi there. They are a very interesting topic. Runes are a very big thing in my life. I use them almost exclusively except for some backup stuff I have planned for emergencies. I have only ever used the Elder Futharks Germanic and Icelandic Runes but I recall hearing somewhere that there are other sets of Runes. Are those others useful or are they just traps or watered down versions of the Futhark?

I learned abit about the meanings of the shapes of them but have plenty more to learn about Runes in general so any information you can vouch for would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Hail Satan!!

I use the Gothic pronunciations.
Sourd an chiehl
Verily blessed are those that are enwrapped in the realization of leaving the path of total destruction; taking the path of creation... The Satanic warrior despises comfort in the limited, yearns for the infinite, beyond all that is limited and becomes the truly defined limitless.

Keep doing Reverse Torah Rituals!
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html
post68097.html#p68097

Return to JoyofSatan666