Board index JoyofSatan666 Long term vegetarian diet changes human DNA raising risk of

Long term vegetarian diet changes human DNA raising risk of

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5199
From the UN the same group that brought you agenda 21 a move to put the planet under Communism under a green banner and the Jewish elites have bragged is a swinging door to Jewish world government.......

From the Jewish Protocols:

We, on the contrary, are concerned in the opposite—in the degeneration of the Goys. Our power lies in the chronic malnutrition and in the weakness of the worker, because through this he falls under our power and is unable to find either strength or energy to combat it.




That's why the UN headquarters is in Jew York Shitty, right in their own base. The kike Rockefeller's got all this going openly. The same Rockefeller's who Trotsky was openly working for and went down into the Jew area of New York state and recruited mass amounts of Jews to be commissar's in Russia with Rockefeller's shekels. Then when Trotsky was nabbed in Canada and put in jail to prevent him from going to join the Communists and killing millions of people......President Wilson who got elected by fraud to give the Jews the Fed, stepped and got this kike his passport back and shekels to get to Russia. The same Wilson who admitted he was a pawn of the Jews and took twenty million dollars of the one hundred million he got from the Jew banks to fight world war one. After being elected on the promise he would stay out of the war. And gave it to the fucking commies. To overthrow America's ally the Czar in the first war. Which caused America to enter into a one front war and take more causalities.



False philanthropy is the number one subservice tactic of the Jewish races war on humanity

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/ ... -free-diet
global shift towards a vegan diet is vital to save the world from hunger, fuel poverty and the worst impacts of climate change, a UN report said today.

As the global population surges towards a predicted 9.1 billion people by 2050, western tastes for diets rich in meat and dairy products are unsustainable, says the report from United Nations Environment Programme’s (UNEP) international panel of sustainable resource management.



Long term vegetarian diet changes human DNA raising risk of cancer and heart disease

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03 ... k-of-canc/

Populations who have had a primarily vegetarian diet for generations carried a genetic mutation which raised risk of cancer and heart disease.

Long term vegetarianism can lead to genetic mutations which raise the risk of heart disease and cancer, scientists have found.

Populations who have had a primarily vegetarian diet for generations were found to be far more likely to carry DNA which makes them susceptible to inflammation.

Scientists in the US believe that the mutation occured to make it easier for vegetarians to absorb essential fatty acids from plants.

But it has the knock-on effect of boosting the production of arachidonic acid, which is linked to inflammatory disease and cancer. When coupled with a diet high in vegetable oils - such as sunflower oil - the mutated gene quickly turns fatty acids into dangerous arachidonic acid.

The finding may help explain previous research which found vegetarian populations are nearly 40 per cent more likely to suffer colorectal cancer than meat eaters, a finding that has puzzled doctors because eating red meat is known to raise the risk.

Researchers from Cornell University in the US compared hundreds of genomes from a primarily vegetarian population in Pune, India to traditional meat-eating people in Kansas and found there was a significant genetic difference.

“Those whose ancestry derives from vegetarians are more likely to carry genetics that more rapidly metabolise plant fatty acids,” said Tom Brenna, Professor of Human Nutrition at Cornell.

“In such individuals, vegetable oils will be converted to the more pro-inflammatory arachidonic acid, increasing the risk for chronic inflammation that is implicated in the development of heart disease, and exacerbates cancer.

“The mutation appeared in the human genome long ago, and has been passed down through the human family.”





Over many generations vegetarianism can lead to genetic changes
Over many generations vegetarianism can lead to genetic changes Credit: Alamy




To make the problem worse, the mutation also hinders the production of beneficial Omega 3 fatty acid which is protective against heart disease. Although it may not have mattered when the mutation first developed, since the industrial revolution there has been a major shift in diets away from Omega 3 – found in fish and nuts - to less healthy Omega 6 fats - found in vegetable oils.

"Changes in the dietary Omega 6 to Omega 3 balance may contribute to the increase in chronic disease seen in some developing countries,” added Dr Brenna.

“The message for vegetarians is simple. Use vegetable oils that are low in omega-6 linoleic acid such as olive oil.”

The mutation is called rs66698963 and is found in the FADS2 gene which controls the production of fatty acids in the body.

Previous studies have shown that vegetarianism and veganism can lead to problems with fertility by lowering sperm counts.

Separate research from Harvard University also found that a diet high in fruit and vegetables may impact fertility because men are consuming high quantities of pesticides.

Many vegetarians also struggle to get enough iron, vitamin D, vitamin B12 and calcium which are essential for health. One study found that vegetarians had approximately five percent lower bone-mineral density (BMD) than non-vegetarians.

However other research suggests vegetarianism lowers the risk of diabetes, stroke and obesity.

The new research was published in the journal Molecular Biology and Evolution.


Posts: 66
Image

Mageson, for the last time. Stop posting lies about vegetarianism and veganism! Plant based diets have been well known to stopping diseases, illnesses and cancers! So post something important about Satan and Hitler and how to get rid of the system legal name attached to us , not bullying people around about what they eat! Even the ancient Egyptians have been said to have been vegetarian with very little fish in their diet, but the point is eating corpses not designed for us to eat is not good for us! There is tons of proof on the internet to back this up, and even telling a meat eater to get a cow, lamb and bite into it and eat its flesh IS FACTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR US! Our bodies are not even designed to eat meat for crying out loud!! We go ill if we ate meat raw like lions etc.... and jews do not push vegetarianism and veganism unless with holocaust lies and more! Go look at the media and see how much meat, dairy and egg consumption they advertising and throwing out there to the public! My points are reasonable! And check out infinite waters (diving deep) on YouTube! He is vegan and into meditation and spirituality and has been on it for many years and looks healthy to me! I just want peace not pointless arguments which get no where! Post something important, not going on at peoples diet choices! And there many athletes vegan who have muscle! So neither diets weaken us! This is my opinion from what i have seen for myself! Have a nice day :)
Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Astaroth! Hail Beelzebub! Image


Posts: 465
Vegetables could not possibly increase Jing the same way meat does.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5199
Veganism is anti-White.

Take a look at this guy here.....Simply Vegan. I discovered him by Red Ice Radio.

This video on his channel about being against White Genocide, the Genocide of the Gentiles in general being against the globalist Jewish regime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1vBKbYkoac

Look at the comments of the Vegans in the comments section of the video. They are enraged this guy is against the genocide of the White Race. Some vegans commenting openly supporting the Genocide of Whites. Even stating this guy is no longer Vegan, just plant based because he cares about White People. Which shows Veganism is anti-White.

So when a Vegan becomes pro-White the other vegans viciously come out and attack him. Because veganism is anti-White. Its just cultural Marxist vegetarianism.

Shadowhound if you want to do something useful go to this guys channel and give him some support. In fact everyone who wants, give this guy some support so he knows he is not alone here. He probably just lost all his community support from veganism world. The guy is neo-Pagan, anti-Xian and pro NS. The fellow who narrated the video I posted the link to, is NS and has published books on NS as awesome winz.


Posts: 33
ShadowHound666 wrote:
and jews do not push vegetarianism and veganism unless with holocaust lies and more!

This is simply not true. I don't know what their motives are, but they have lately been pushing really hard for reduced meat consumption. The whole agenda 21 thing even mentioned that meat was going to be very rare. And then there's also the whole thing about goyim cattle only eating plants while eating meat will be a jewish privilege.


Posts: 66
okay but i am not vegan, i am half and half...... as i have cheese sometimes but dont drink milk, also i have no eggs. So dairy is low but still there :) i think it is only anti white with the holocaust lies etc :) sympathy for jews etc and the guy before us said we just eat vegetables......i thought the same when i ate meat! Vegetarians and vegans dont just eat vegetables, there is fruit and many other things we eat... it is not boring but IT IS YOUR CHOICE WHAT YOU EAT! I just dont agree with eating animals :) AND BY THE WAY FOR SOME REASON "TRIGGERING INTENSIFIES" HAS APPEARED ON MY POST! Dont know if that was you mageson lol
Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Astaroth! Hail Beelzebub! Image

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5199
So are you going to go and give some support to Simply Vegan or not?


Posts: 307
ShadowHound666 wrote:
Image

Mageson, for the last time. Stop posting lies about vegetarianism and veganism! Plant based diets have been well known to stopping diseases, illnesses and cancers! So post something important about Satan and Hitler and how to get rid of the system legal name attached to us , not bullying people around about what they eat! Even the ancient Egyptians have been said to have been vegetarian with very little fish in their diet, but the point is eating corpses not designed for us to eat is not good for us! There is tons of proof on the internet to back this up, and even telling a meat eater to get a cow, lamb and bite into it and eat its flesh IS FACTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR US! Our bodies are not even designed to eat meat for crying out loud!! We go ill if we ate meat raw like lions etc.... and jews do not push vegetarianism and veganism unless with holocaust lies and more! Go look at the media and see how much meat, dairy and egg consumption they advertising and throwing out there to the public! My points are reasonable! And check out infinite waters (diving deep) on YouTube! He is vegan and into meditation and spirituality and has been on it for many years and looks healthy to me! I just want peace not pointless arguments which get no where! Post something important, not going on at peoples diet choices! And there many athletes vegan who have muscle! So neither diets weaken us! This is my opinion from what i have seen for myself! Have a nice day :)



Dude, I hade too little meat and other stuff for a while. It destroyed my nervous system and almost killed me. He is a high priest who is directly communicating with the pagan gods. Something tells me he knows better than you.
Poor jews, in their million dollar mansions.. Always mistreated. I feel more sorry for the jewish people than for the 17 000 children who starved to death today, because of jewish interests. Poor jews.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5199
In India a vegetarian nation the average life span was 28 even with modern developments its still not that high. In Europe during the ruling period of the Feudal system. The Nobility lived the longest and were known to be physically taller and better formed due to a diet that had more meat and animal products in it.


Posts: 66
who told you it almost killed you??? The doctor? In my eyes not eating meat is essential for being healthy, and cutting out alot of sugar and soda drinks such as pepsi and coke :)
Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Astaroth! Hail Beelzebub! Image


Posts: 647
Location: NGC 1316, Fornax cluster

Lololololololololololololollololololololololololololol
---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/


Posts: 2867
ShadowHound666 wrote:
who told you it almost killed you??? The doctor? In my eyes not eating meat is essential for being healthy, and cutting out alot of sugar and soda drinks such as pepsi and coke :)


High Priest Don was vegetarian for years and he basically had a spiritual experience the first time he ate meat. Meat contains many nutrient that cannot be obtained anywhere else. Also, "animal products play a crucial role in building the energetic body." post25950.html#p25950

I was mostly vegetarian for over a year and was fatigued to the point I stopped working out and got extremely out of shape. When I started eating beef almost everyday, all of a sudden going to the gym was not a miserable, exhausting battle. My spiritual progress also accelerated when I added adequate amounts of meat back into my diet.
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm


Hail Satan!!

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5199
My experience was simply I got a massive rush of bio-electricity and it was like a light switching on in my mind and a sense of well being. I think this might be due the fact this conducts and generates needed power in the body somehow. I agree with JA, I was vegetarian for many years. And I found meat is needed for helping the practices. It might have something to also do with the nervous system.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5199
This is why vegans are not to be listened to. Shadowhound states meat is not needed for health, ever and promotes veganism. But vegans have to take major vitamin supplements so they don't develop serious health issues they would never worry about if they eat some meat once in awhile.

Vegans are people who think their emotions dictate reality. All vegan information is bias conformation data. The vegans cherry pick any studies that conform to what they already believe and pretend the numerous other studies which contradict them don't exist. Or are part of some vast conspiracy to keep you from eating tofu.

Anyone who just shoots themselves full of B12 and took a handful of other vitamins because of the malnutrition of a vegan diet. And then says veganism is the healthiest diet ever, forever and we are a vegan species. Is to be avoided as they are by example, unsane.


Posts: 66
Many people also say being vegetarian and vegan makes them feel better, and some have had more vivid dreams. I myself dont work out so i dont have nothing to worry about i guess, but i dont think it is natural to eat meat :)
Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Astaroth! Hail Beelzebub! Image

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5199
If you tract the demographic stats 84% of people can't stay on a vegan diet. Most people leave vegetarianism as well.

ShadowHound666 wrote:
Many people also say being vegetarian and vegan makes them feel better, and some have had more vivid dreams. I myself dont work out so i dont have nothing to worry about i guess, but i dont think it is natural to eat meat :)

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5199
If you tract the demographic stats 84% of people can't stay on a vegan diet. Most people leave vegetarianism as well.

ShadowHound666 wrote:
Many people also say being vegetarian and vegan makes them feel better, and some have had more vivid dreams. I myself dont work out so i dont have nothing to worry about i guess, but i dont think it is natural to eat meat :)


Posts: 253
ShadowHound666 wrote:
Many people also say being vegetarian and vegan makes them feel better, and some have had more vivid dreams. I myself dont work out so i dont have nothing to worry about i guess, but i dont think it is natural to eat meat :)


I am at a loss for your " i dont think it is natural to eat meat". What the hell do you mean? look at your front teeth? what do you think those are for? How can it not be natural for people to eat meat, if just about every single person who has existed on this planet ate meat for their whole lives? Excess fatty meat is unhealthy, but regular amounts are perfectly healthy and normal.

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1479
Location: America
HP Mageson666 wrote:
This is why vegans are not to be listened to. Shadowhound states meat is not needed for health, ever and promotes veganism. But vegans have to take major vitamin supplements so they don't develop serious health issues they would never worry about if they eat some meat once in awhile.

Vegans are people who think their emotions dictate reality. All vegan information is bias conformation data. The vegans cherry pick any studies that conform to what they already believe and pretend the numerous other studies which contradict them don't exist. Or are part of some vast conspiracy to keep you from eating tofu.

Anyone who just shoots themselves full of B12 and took a handful of other vitamins because of the malnutrition of a vegan diet. And then says veganism is the healthiest diet ever, forever and we are a vegan species. Is to be avoided as they are by example, unsane.


Having met few vegans in like my everyday life, I can say they act in a very obnoxious manner. Like a bible trumper, they always feel obligated to let people know about how they are vegans. Expecting some sort of clapping and divine approval, everytime. Making people feel guilty and sorry about eating anything but air or something. Making them feel like criminals of all life.

Most also just spew marxism all day. Which somehow bases on their diet as well, somehow. Like we are all one and we are all vegans. I have also noticed they tend to become aggressive when picked up on their dietary decisions. Which is like strange. After all you follow the perfect diet. You are so lucky. Can't you just leave us the sinful meat eaters be? Sort of. Obviously our people are different but, vegan seems to be something entirely else. And yes its important we point it out because it doesn't seem to just be an indifferent issue. Mishandling your diet can damage you in many ways. People actually die or get in hospitals due to such choices.

The fact that in the xian religions of the slaves you can end up in Hellfire because you eat meat frequently such as at Fridays, or the systematic removal of meat from diet, says a lot. Of course- everyone makes their choices. No matter what, be logical, considerate and keep things balanced.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"We Nazis Are Humble..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsWGeqsOPLE


Posts: 199
Location: Canada
ShadowHound666 wrote:
Many people also say being vegetarian and vegan makes them feel better, and some have had more vivid dreams. I myself dont work out so i dont have nothing to worry about i guess, but i dont think it is natural to eat meat :)


My mother is a vegan and a christian, no matter how many times I tell her she needs to eat meat, she won't. For the longest time since she's started, she has no energy any more, rarely feels happy, doesn't want to go outside or even socialize. And this is just her being vegan without those supplements and vitamins from doctors and crap. She was vegan before and had the same effect, but then started eating meat again and was back to her normal self, but now that she's vegan a second time because they thinks she was doing it wrong last time, she's miserable again and she's tried all kinds of fruits and nuts and little things to help her but none of it works in the slightest. If all human beings are not meant to eat meat then how come when they don't, especially those who don't all their lives, end up having a higher suicide rate or dying due to health issues because they wouldn't eat meat? Do you even know why we are as intelligent as we are now? Because our ancestors ate cooked meat. When you don't eat meat, you are depriving your body of nutrients and what your very GENES tell you to eat.

Your entire family line must be vegans because there's no way a human with legit intelligence would say it's not natural to eat meat.
The elementals that be span across this vast sea
Of universal existence that brought you and me
We have banded together to expand our might
Best you don't forget, there's fire in this fight

Image


Posts: 66
Hi again, do not think it is natural to eat meat because we have zero carnivorous instincts, no claws or carnivorous features either, we cannot hunt an animal and eat like a lion etc (we would need weapons) Also you cant imagine someone going up to an animal and biting into it can you?? Just common sense, the teeth dont have the power to eat animals and if you did this in public someone would think you are a freak! Eats duck for chinese dinner, who on earth would think picking up a duck and eating it was natural??! IT JUST TAKES SOME THINKING TO SEE HOW WE WERE NOT MADE TO EAT OTHER BEINGS BODIES! And also slaughterhouses will make you think twice due to the fact most meat comes from the evil Jewish places and is filled with negative spiritual energy when you put into your body! And they kill animals in sick ways and you tell me they should do it in a humane way??? THERE IS NO HUMANE WAY AND NICE WAY TO KILL SOMETHING! I do not want silly replies of you need meat for nutrients like many satanists say and considering the facts many people feel better when they stop eating meat! And for the last comment just because your mum is vegan does not mean that is the reason she does not seem happy, that is an excuse...... it could be anything and could even be her being an xian!
Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Astaroth! Hail Beelzebub! Image


Posts: 66
You are telling me i dont have intelligence?? Thank you very much i am a smart human being and you are obviously not that much intelligent to realise that all animals are the same and should be treaty equally and that they get tortured and killed by evil jewish owned slaughterhouses before they end up your dinner plate.... and also not have enough smartness to realise how un natural and wrong it is to eat animals...... as i said above.......... Please look into what goes on in slaughterhouses and ACCEPT THE SAD FACTS OF THIS HORRIBLE WORLD! And look into vegetarian and vegan videos on YouTube, then you will understand more of what i am saying :) Hail Satan!
Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Astaroth! Hail Beelzebub! Image

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5199
Guys eating meat is not normal, despite the fact we have digestive system designed to eat meat as omnivores......taking B12 injections to stay alive on a vegan diet, that is normal. Like I stated this is why vegans are not to be listened to. They think their emotions dictate reality.

ShadowHound666 wrote:
Hi again, do not think it is natural to eat meat because we have zero carnivorous instincts, no claws or carnivorous features either, we cannot hunt an animal and eat like a lion etc (we would need weapons) Also you cant imagine someone going up to an animal and biting into it can you?? Just common sense, the teeth dont have the power to eat animals and if you did this in public someone would think you are a freak! Eats duck for chinese dinner, who on earth would think picking up a duck and eating it was natural??! IT JUST TAKES SOME THINKING TO SEE HOW WE WERE NOT MADE TO EAT OTHER BEINGS BODIES! And also slaughterhouses will make you think twice due to the fact most meat comes from the evil Jewish places and is filled with negative spiritual energy when you put into your body! And they kill animals in sick ways and you tell me they should do it in a humane way??? THERE IS NO HUMANE WAY AND NICE WAY TO KILL SOMETHING! I do not want silly replies of you need meat for nutrients like many satanists say and considering the facts many people feel better when they stop eating meat! And for the last comment just because your mum is vegan does not mean that is the reason she does not seem happy, that is an excuse...... it could be anything and could even be her being an xian!

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5199
The cat felt the same way till it caught a mouse.

ShadowHound666 wrote:
all animals are the same !


Posts: 647
Location: NGC 1316, Fornax cluster

ShadowHound666 wrote:
You are telling me i dont have intelligence?? Thank you very much i am a smart human being and you are obviously not that much intelligent to realise that all animals are the same and should be treaty equally and that they get tortured and killed by evil jewish owned slaughterhouses before they end up your dinner plate.... and also not have enough smartness to realise how un natural and wrong it is to eat animals...... as i said above.......... Please look into what goes on in slaughterhouses and ACCEPT THE SAD FACTS OF THIS HORRIBLE WORLD! And look into vegetarian and vegan videos on YouTube, then you will understand more of what i am saying :) Hail Satan!




I think you're not natural because you cannot look at a duck and see the food quality of it, because you lived in a box outside of nature where you can watch your wegee Jew vegan videos and get everything out of a shopping isle at a grocery store your whole life.
Look we have incisors and canines which are good for cutting meat. And as mageson said we NEED meat. Why even go through all the trouble of finding super mega quality eggs when you can just eat meat like you were supposed to in the first place?
Half your argument is invalid, Jewish slaughterhouses have nothing to with satanic livestock raising and slaughter practices and have no place in nature at all just like the Jews.
---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/


Posts: 28
There is no need fighting the priests communication to us stating that vegan ism is bad.
It is. End of story.
Hail Father Satan. Lord Satan. Thanks JOS for teaching me magick. My life is slowly improving.

I've made a promise to protect all satanists, to revive the occult of the Black Sun (Nazi Party) and create a safe haven where satanism and magick can be performed without hindrance.

666


Posts: 113
ShadowHound666 wrote:
You are telling me i dont have intelligence?? Thank you very much i am a smart human being and you are obviously not that much intelligent to realise that all animals are the same and should be treaty equally and that they get tortured and killed by evil jewish owned slaughterhouses before they end up your dinner plate.... and also not have enough smartness to realise how un natural and wrong it is to eat animals...... as i said above.......... Please look into what goes on in slaughterhouses and ACCEPT THE SAD FACTS OF THIS HORRIBLE WORLD! And look into vegetarian and vegan videos on YouTube, then you will understand more of what i am saying :) Hail Satan!


ShadowHound,

You are assuming that you are the only SS to have seen the vegan/vegetarian videos plastered all over the place. Most of us have seen these videos and websites, ad nauseum.

And as others in this thread have mentioned, many of us have tried vegetarianism or veganism. I personally tried veganism for 2 years and even had my small children on it for that same length of time. I was doing everything by the book. I consulted with a VERY "prominent" vegan in the community who gave me a "HIGHLY NUTRITIOUS" meal plan to follow everyday. My kids hated it. But they ate it. I didn't LOVE everything I ate... some stuff was yummy... but most was BLAH...but I kept going because I felt "this was the right way to eat."

Anyway, after 2 FULL years as a Vegan FAMILY, my children developed nutritional deficiencies, cavities, and other behavioral problems. I had a wakeup call. And please do NOT be like all the other self-righteous vegans and tell me that "You didn't do it right..." or "you didn't want to let go of your brainwashed meat eating habits." I've heard it all.

I actually WANTED veganism to work and it simply did not. The doctors and dentists showing me the blood tests (proving vitamin and mineral deficiencies) and cavities on my children were my reality check. Not just a little lack of B12.... I'm talking nutritional deficiencies up the ying yang!

And like I said... the guy who was "guiding" my family is a VERY prominent Vegan who sells a nutritional meal (shoulda been a red flag) that supposedly contained "all the nutrition needed by the human body." I drank that sludge TWICE a day, everyday, for 2 years in addition to my regular meals. I ate fruits and veggies everyday. I drink a lot of pure water... I am active... I even ate raw food most of the time.

So I didn't just half ass it. I went ALL IN and ate "healthier" than most junk food vegans out there.

Like HP Don pointed out... you are allowing Jooo propaganda and guilt trips about eating animals being equated to "murder" guide your thinking. It is your FEELINGS guiding your attitude and NOT logic. You need to study anthropology more and understand that humans have eaten meat for thousands upon thousands of years. It's funny how vegans try to rewrite history and ignore this very basic and PROVEN fact of human evolutionary biology.

Animals are NOT equal to man. Not by a long shot. This does not mean we abuse them for thrills. But they are here for many reasons... some animals for companionship and others for sustenance. So, I think you need to reconsider that YOU are the one still stuck in the jooo vegan matrix... and STOP telling all of us that we are somehow tricked by the jooz to eat animal products. You are in your own way, brother.

The Gods will reveal the truth to you if you ask... and only if you are honest enough to accept it. This joo matrix runs deeper than most people (even most SS) can imagine. Like peeling the layers of an onion. (no pun intended).

HAIL SATAN!!


Posts: 525
ShadowHound666 wrote:
Hi again, do not think it is natural to eat meat because we have zero carnivorous instincts, no claws or carnivorous features either, we cannot hunt an animal and eat like a lion etc (we would need weapons)


Sea Otter Using a Rock to Open Clams
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSW5760Ibf4

Raccoons also do not hunt or eat like a lion, etc... They eat sea turtles and crabs and all sorts of stuff. Raccoons don't have weapons, nor do they need them. They just walk right up to these animals and stick them in their mouths... Humans don't need weapons either. The otter also doesn't need weapons but uses them anyway.

I also found out there is 1 vegetarian sea turtle out of 7 different species or something. 1 out of 7. That is about the same rate as human vegetarians with the 84%... https://youtu.be/T8eGw1oyYoQ?t=55s
Hail Satan Lucifer!

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5199
You change always look into this for yourself everything I put forward is backed by actual evidence. I am not making proclamations here.

Forestman4 wrote:
There is no need fighting the priests communication to us stating that vegan ism is bad.
It is. End of story.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5199
Guys, Shadowhound watched an angry, anti-White, Communist, Jewish man who looks like a beta, Mr.Clean fail. Rant and rave about factual laws of nature don't exist cause joos say so. That's all he needs as evidence and we just are not enlightented like he is now.


Posts: 66
AS I SAID AGAIN! I am done with silly satanists commenting how we have eaten meat for thousands of years and all these lies...... some studies even showed that ancient egyptians were vegetarian and had very little fish....look it up.... and for the other guy.........WHY THE HELL WOULD WE STICK AN ANIMAL IN OUR MOUTHS?? The proof is everywhere we do not need meat to survive.... maybe reread my post again :D YOU CANNOT LOVE ANIMALS AND EAT THEM, NO EXCUSES! We do not need meat in my eyes and that is a terrible excuse! I am not sure about veganism because mageson said about b12 but i am vegetarian so i am good :) In my eyes there is plenty of evidence we are not meant to eat meat....... and this IDIOT saying ducks look tasty or whatever he said???? Really, the immaturity here is strong.......
Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Astaroth! Hail Beelzebub! Image


Posts: 647
Location: NGC 1316, Fornax cluster

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Guys, Shadowhound watched an angry, anti-White, Communist, Jewish man who looks like a beta, Mr.Clean fail. Rant and rave about factual laws of nature don't exist cause joos say so. That's all he needs as evidence and we just are not enlightented like he is now
.
Image
---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5199
I already found out as many others from not eating meat for years we do need to eat meat.

Its obvious to everyone by this point your just being emotional not logic on this subject.

ShadowHound666 wrote:
AS I SAID AGAIN! I am done with silly satanists commenting how we have eaten meat for thousands of years and all these lies...... some studies even showed that ancient egyptians were vegetarian and had very little fish....look it up.... and for the other guy.........WHY THE HELL WOULD WE STICK AN ANIMAL IN OUR MOUTHS?? The proof is everywhere we do not need meat to survive.... maybe reread my post again :D YOU CANNOT LOVE ANIMALS AND EAT THEM, NO EXCUSES! We do not need meat in my eyes and that is a terrible excuse! I am not sure about veganism because mageson said about b12 but i am vegetarian so i am good :) In my eyes there is plenty of evidence we are not meant to eat meat....... and this IDIOT saying ducks look tasty or whatever he said???? Really, the immaturity here is strong.......


Posts: 307
ShadowHound666 wrote:
who told you it almost killed you??? The doctor? In my eyes not eating meat is essential for being healthy, and cutting out alot of sugar and soda drinks such as pepsi and coke :)



Yes, the doctor. He told me my heart could have stopped beating. And it destroyed my nervous system in a second, while in meditation. Because I continued meditating even though I felt out of breath. I can't feel hunger, the bliss from the crown or much pain from muscles and such. It's not funny because all the joy from this disciplin comes from FEELING your own soul. I was to tired I hardly got out of my bead in the end, because I didn't eat well and varied food and I didn't go out in the Sun for vitamin D.
Poor jews, in their million dollar mansions.. Always mistreated. I feel more sorry for the jewish people than for the 17 000 children who starved to death today, because of jewish interests. Poor jews.


Posts: 66
It is logical, since when has someone took a bite into animal?? A pig, a cow, duck etc My friend i bet you NEVER! I love animals and will not eat them :) Fair and square! If someone did that they fall ill and would have blood all over their mouth, and would not get far considering their teeth are not made to eat an animal? How is this not logical?
Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Astaroth! Hail Beelzebub! Image


Posts: 647
Location: NGC 1316, Fornax cluster

You probablywish all the tigers and wolves and are predatorial animals should all die so that veggie fairies can rule the world huh?
---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5199
Your simply talking about your feelings here.

ShadowHound666 wrote:
It is logical, since when has someone took a bite into animal?? A pig, a cow, duck etc My friend i bet you NEVER! I love animals and will not eat them :) Fair and square! If someone did that they fall ill and would have blood all over their mouth, and would not get far considering their teeth are not made to eat an animal? How is this not logical?


Posts: 253
ShadowHound666 wrote:
It is logical, since when has someone took a bite into animal?? A pig, a cow, duck etc My friend i bet you NEVER! I love animals and will not eat them :) Fair and square! If someone did that they fall ill and would have blood all over their mouth, and would not get far considering their teeth are not made to eat an animal? How is this not logical?


Why do you keep saying the same thing. No one is going to chomp on the side of a cow while its chewing on grass. That's stupid. Yes acting like a deranged rabid is unnatural. But we cook meat, which is what we're supposed to do.

Also, you're acting like these people -- emotion is not logic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7kJ8NiBCs8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmfRMeU6pQ8


Posts: 66
I am not saying animals should stop eating meat lol I am talking about how humans can't hunt down anything and eat like a carnivorous animal can...... so I don't see how we are made to eat meat...
Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Astaroth! Hail Beelzebub! Image

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5199
Even chimps hunt with tools.

ShadowHound666 wrote:
I am not saying animals should stop eating meat lol I am talking about how humans can't hunt down anything and eat like a carnivorous animal can...... so I don't see how we are made to eat meat...


Posts: 307
ShadowHound666 wrote:
who told you it almost killed you??? The doctor? In my eyes not eating meat is essential for being healthy, and cutting out alot of sugar and soda drinks such as pepsi and coke :)



The doctor also asked me if I was a vegan when the terrible test results came in. It's not natural. Vegans look half-dead, skinny and weak. It's because they can't build any muscle on such a diet. A strong body is necessary to handle a lot of bioelectricity and raising the serpent. Like HP Mageson said, it's just another way the enemy make sure spiritual evolvement of the goyim is zero, in addition to diseases, weakness and possible death.
Poor jews, in their million dollar mansions.. Always mistreated. I feel more sorry for the jewish people than for the 17 000 children who starved to death today, because of jewish interests. Poor jews.


Posts: 647
Location: NGC 1316, Fornax cluster

Yea, us silly Satanists.
Image
This is snot.
This is what snot really is on the inside.

Image

This is not gore. This is food. Snot, is very tasty.
---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5199
Here is an article on the Hunza's who have the best health in the world. Notice they do eat meat and dairy after all. Were the vegans keep claiming they are a vegan culture......Vegans always lie.

This solves most of everything it comes down to the healthiest people do eat animal products but not at the rate people in the west do. However they also don't have the chemicals in their food either its clean food.


http://undergroundhealthreporter.com/hu ... z46dUDo2ZC

Did you know…that simple lifestyle secrets practiced by people living in a secluded region of the Himalayas can help you achieve excellent health and enable you to live well past 100?

A tiny population known as the Hunzas (pronounced Hoonzas) who reside in an inaccessible valley at the extreme northern point of India are said to be the healthiest, longest-lived, and happiest human beings on Earth.

It’s not unusual for these people to live to 130 or even 145 years. They also enjoy near perfect mental and physical health—practically untouched by cancer…heart disease…heart attacks…high and low blood pressure…diabetes…obesity…or other ailments common throughout the rest of the world.

The Hunza lifestyle was first documented by Major Sir Robert McCarrison, who had supervisory duties over the Hunzas as part of his post with the Indian Medical Service. Dr. McCarrison was so inspired by the Hunzas’ vibrant health and longevity that he conducted a historic series of experiments to isolate and prove the factors that contribute to it.

Seed of Long Life and Cancer Protection: Boost Your Vitamin B17 by 200%

Thanks to Dr. McCarrison’s documentation, we know that the most unique element of the Hunza diet is dried apricot seeds. Apricot seeds make up such a substantial part of the Hunzas’ caloric intake—and contain so much vitamin B17—that the Hunzas consume approximately 200 times more vitamin B17 than the average American.

Based on this, and on the absence of cancer among Hunzas, medical researcher Ernst T. Krebs developed an alternative cancer treatment based on apricot seeds. hunza diet The treatment, called laetrile, was banned by the FDA in 1971 despite its proven efficacy. However, the natural source of B17 (amygdalin) is still legally available in the form of dried apricot seeds, which may be available at your health food store or purchased online.

A Natural Anti-Aging Mindset Keeps the Hunzas Young

The Hunzas demonstrate an extraordinary mind over matter principle: The way we’re pre-conditioned to think about aging has a huge impact on how we actually develop.

In contrast to our Western view of age, which considers 40 “over the hill,” a 100-year-old Hunza is hardly viewed as old. Hunzas remain exceptionally youthful despite advanced chronological age. First-hand accounts tell us that Hunza men routinely father children at age 90, and Hunza women of 80 resemble Western women of half their age.

Clearly, the Hunza have secret weapons against aging and illness, and thanks in part to Dr. McCarrison’s work, we have a good idea what those secrets are.

Secret #1: You Are What You Eat

The first and most critical secret of Hunza longevity and youthfulness is diet. Dr. McCarrison tested the effects of Hunza diet principles on thousands of rats—and he repeatedly proved the benefits of the Hunza way of eating.

Aside from apricot seeds, the basic components of the Hunza diet are:
• Fruits and vegetables (mostly raw): especially potatoes, string beans, peas, carrots, turnips, squash, spinach, lettuce, apples, pears, peaches, apricots, cherries, and blackberries.

• Nuts: walnuts, hazelnuts, almonds, beechnuts, and plenty of almonds, consumed whole or processed into an oil using a technique passed down through the generations.

• Animal protein: especially milk, cheese, and chicken. The Hunzas are not strictly vegetarian, but they consume very little meat.

• Yogurt: crucial for the health of intestinal flora.

• Grains: especially barley, millet, buckwheat, and wheat, mostly in the form of a bread called chapatti, which the Hunzas eat with every meal (and to which some attribute the amazing potency of Hunza men, in part due to the high vitamin E content of the whole, natural grains).

Less is More: Hunza Stamina Credited to Eating Less

The Hunzas eat just 2 meals a day—despite their active lifestyle filled with demanding physical labor. Their bountiful energy and endurance is likely related as much to what they don’t eat as to what they do eat.

The average American consumes about 3,300 calories each day (100 grams of protein, 157 grams of fat, and 380 grams of carbohydrates).

The average Hunza adult consumes about 1,900 calories daily (50 grams of protein, 36 grams of fat, and 354 grams of carbohydrates).

Live Like a Hunza: More Secrets for a Longer, Healthier Life

• Fasting: The Hunzas fast for a number of days each spring. Fasting is an excellent way to rejuvenate your entire body. Many health practitioners advise starting slowly with fasting, perhaps trying one day per week, and starting with juice instead of water only.
• Fresh Food: Eat most of your vegetables raw (or very lightly steamed). Cut down your meat intake, and replace white flour with whole grains.
• Walking: Try adding regular walks. For the Hunzas, 10- to 15-mile walks are commonplace. Walking is the simplest, least costly, and most accessible form of exercise, and most people can manage to walk for an hour each day (and benefit greatly when they do).
• Relax and Live in the Present: The Hunzas practice certain yoga techniques, most notably yogic breathing (slow, deep, and rhythmic) and relaxation. Hunzas also practice short meditation sessions several times daily, and go through life with a focus on the present, with little thought of the past or future.

By adopting the Hunza principles, you’re likely to be amazed not just by significant improvements in your physical health, but also new found serenity, peace of mind, and complete well being


Read more: http://undergroundhealthreporter.com/hu ... z46dVEiOu6

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5199
Its been rumored part of Slothz tales was based on a parody of a wacky vegan with a chicken named snow.....

Olympics 卐 wrote:
Yea, us silly Satanists.
Image
This is snot.
This is what snot really is on the inside.

Image

This is not gore. This is food. Snot, is very tasty.


Posts: 647
Location: NGC 1316, Fornax cluster

Mageson slothz master can we get another 3 or 4 slothz talez in the works? When the series is complete, you can make a leather bound book and call it:" Slothz talez:problems of today,"
---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/


Posts: 647
Location: NGC 1316, Fornax cluster

Laertrile it's that organicly bound cyanide stuff isn't it?
---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/


Posts: 113
Honestly guys... ShadowHound's emotional circular logic is BEYOND tiring.

Perhaps it is because he is a troll. Or perhaps because he's only 16 years old. Not entirely sure.

But when you come on this forum and ADMIT that Gary YouJewsky "enlightened" you on the so-called benefits of veganism. And even go as far as saying "Jews seems to care about animals more than Satanists."

I mean come on, already! This is some TROLL level bullshit.

He can't seem to comprehend the OBVIOUS. If we rationalize a Joooz "advice" or pseudo authority on a subject like veganism, well then we may as well rationalize their stance on the holohoax or xtianity or marxism or... (name the ideology or shit program jooz have devised).

If he can't get this through his thick head, he is the one who will suffer. Because no one else seems to be deluded on this issue, or is having such a hard time waking the fuck up.

Maybe I should pray for him like a Xtian because clearly Xtians care more about his feelings than us Silly Satanists.

Or maybe I should support marxism because Jooz clearly care more about social justice than silly Satanists.

Seriously... this is Joooz Brainwashing 101... ShadowHound needs to go back to Spiritual Satanist school.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5199
What is your favourite Slothz tales?

Olympics 卐 wrote:
Mageson slothz master can we get another 3 or 4 slothz talez in the works? When the series is complete, you can make a leather bound book and call it:" Slothz talez:problems of today,"


Posts: 647
Location: NGC 1316, Fornax cluster

I like the one with snot in it.

Fuck feminists lol
---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/


Posts: 465
Serpent_Of_Life wrote:
The doctor also asked me if I was a vegan when the terrible test results came in. It's not natural. Vegans look half-dead, skinny and weak. It's because they can't build any muscle on such a diet. A strong body is necessary to handle a lot of bioelectricity and raising the serpent. Like HP Mageson said, it's just another way the enemy make sure spiritual evolvement of the goyim is zero, in addition to diseases, weakness and possible death.


Not only that but weakness can be sensed through their voice, just listen to Vegan Gains or any vegan. I know that when I have strong jing my voice becomes deep even if I try to raise it high it is full.

Also you can't get the same gene fragments from eating plants that you would get by eating meat.


Posts: 66
IT IS UNNATURAL TO EAT MEAT! I AM NOT VEGAN! SO I DONT KNOW THE NEGATIVES TO IT! The proof that it is unnatural to eat meat are the FACTS that we get ILL when we eat raw meat quickly, lions dont lmao Also we never get hungry when we see pigs, cows etc Also never have the urge to eat them and also THE FACTS that we CANNOT bite into them naturally and hunt and kill them like an animal would! IF WE DID THAT WE WOULD LOOK FUCKING WEIRD! Here is just some proof to back up that we were NOT made to eat meat :)
Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Astaroth! Hail Beelzebub! Image


Posts: 113
ShadowHound666 wrote:
IT IS UNNATURAL TO EAT MEAT! I AM NOT VEGAN! SO I DONT KNOW THE NEGATIVES TO IT! The proof that it is unnatural to eat meat are the FACTS that we get ILL when we eat raw meat quickly, lions dont lmao Also we never get hungry when we see pigs, cows etc Also never have the urge to eat them and also THE FACTS that we CANNOT bite into them naturally and hunt and kill them like an animal would! IF WE DID THAT WE WOULD LOOK FUCKING WEIRD! Here is just some proof to back up that we were NOT made to eat meat :)




For the upteenth time, your feelings and "observations" are NOT SCIENTIFIC FACT. I can't believe they were able to pack so much stubbornness and arrogance into a 16 year old.

STUDY ANTHROPOLOGY, HUMAN NUTRITION, and EVOLUTIONARY BIOLOGY and the come back with a solid argument.

Listening to the "good-sounding" "feel-good" bullshit from Gary YouJewsky is NOT PROOF that we should avoid eating meat. (I still dont know why it hasn't dawned on you that you are a victim of backwards jooo propaganda).

And your so-called "fact" that we would get ill from eating raw meat is not entirely true. People often eat Steak tartare for instance, which is raw meat. Tuna and other fish can be consumed raw, such as in sushi. (Provided they are from high quality sources). Scallops and oysters can be eaten raw.

It's only when these foods are from contaminated sources, or improperly handled, when someone will get sick.

Just because we have to kill and cook animals does not make it "unnatural" to eat them. And just because we don't have some "animal-like" desire to charge an animal and bite into it like a lion does not make animal flesh an unnatural source of nutrition.

WE ARE STEWARDS OF THE EARTH... with the digestive system of an omnivore. Meaning SATAN CREATED us to eat a large variety of animal products, produce, and dairy. ALL OF IT.

Most people are getting fat and sick because of the toxins, GMO's, overeating, lack of nutrients, etc. Not because of "animal products or flesh" per se.

Let's apply your "logic" to vegetables and dairy...

When you see corn on the stalk, is YOUR first instinct to husk it and chomp into it? It's hard as a rock! You CAN'T eat raw beans either... you'd break your teeth. And your digestive system would hate you. How about rice? wheat? You can't eat that stuff in their "natural state" either. Do you see wheat stalks and have an insatiable urge charge into them and start gnawing away?

Of course not. We cannot eat many grains and vegetables in their "natural" state the way certain other animals can.

And if we grabbed a potato from the dirt and started eating it right away, people would think us "weird" too.

How about eggs and dairy? When I look at a cow, my first instinct is NOT to climb underneath one and and start sucking the damn utters! I don't see a chicken's nest and decide I want to crack open the raw egg and eat it. Those are NOT "natural" desires either.

But they ARE great sources of nutrition.

Don't you see how narrow-minded your perspective is?

If you're going to suggest we need some sort of "animal instinct" of wanting to tear into an animal's flesh like some mountain lion... then that will have to apply that theory to non-animal flesh foods as well.

Because other than some fruits like apples, pears, and some nuts and a few veggies... most other foods need some sort of "preparation" before consuming.


FINAL THOUGHT...

Our digestive systems ARE designed to handle a wide variety of foods, including MEAT. Despite what any vegetarians or vegans might claim. So NO AGAIN... your posts do NOT prove a damn thing about meat being an "unnatural" food source for humans.

And your point of view is from a 16 year old who most likely lives at home in a civilized, modern system where food is readily abundant.

But if you were stuck in the wild and going on several DAYS without food... You would see an animal and do your damnedest to kill and eat it. So in point of fact.. WE DO Have a NATURAL SURVIVAL INSTINCT to want to eat animals.

This whole malarkey about "we would look like weirdoes" or "It would be unappealing to chomp into a live animal" is from the modern consumer point of view. It is not "proof" of anything but your feelings being guided by goo nonsense.

And you are not considering the very FACT that humans are much more intelligent and advanced than animals. We have thumbs, tools, brains, and other "innately human" traits that make us "master predators." A lion does have the tools and intellect that we have so nature has provided him with a different skill set and physical makeup to survive. A Lion can't cook or use tools, so it NEEDS sharp fangs and a certain digestive system for his carnivorous nature.

I don't know why I am even writing all of this because some people just dont want to be wrong, no matter how much logic and reason is thrown their way.

Maybe it will help someone else. Because I know ShadowHound is just clinging to his Gary YouJewsky Hero.


Posts: 66
Good post, but it is plainly obvious we not made to eat meat lmao.... We cannot hunt them like animals and eat unless with weapons.... and no since when did little children have a desire to kill and eat animals?? And if I was somwehere with only animals as a food sources yes I would have no choice! So we do have a choice whether or not we animals! I do not them because I love animals, eating them is completely wrong and unnecessary too (no argument about it!) Also it is healthy to go off meat and keep with many fruits and vegetables and decalcify the pineal gland! Slaughterhouses further support my point of it being wrong and how there is no nice way to kill ANYTHING!! I AM DONE WITH satanists excuses to continue eating meat, maybe go off meat for awhile and watch what happens to the animals in slaughterhouses and stop and think and see how you feel after.... and obviously are digestive systems are not made for meat lol! It takes awhile for meat to digest too! I think for myself and am smart and do not let high priests tell me what I should eat and what I should not! The problem with the joy of satan is the no freedom and immaturity of unopened minded satanists towards people like me who decide for themselves!
Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Astaroth! Hail Beelzebub! Image

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5199
You understand the dairy animals you eat from go to the slaughter house?

Your the one making excuses ie arguments with total lack of evidence. You just keep repeating the empty ideological points of freaks like Yourjewsky to us like its some magical formula that if you just compulsively repeat it enough it becomes real. The amount of evidence given on this thread for the need to eat meat outweighs anything you have stated here.

You get the jewish noahide laws force the goyim to go vegan, right? Wonder why? All those jewish people pushing veganism on the goyim like your hero the jewish freak, Yourjewsky.

ShadowHound666 wrote:
Good post, but it is plainly obvious we not made to eat meat lmao.... We cannot hunt them like animals and eat unless with weapons.... and no since when did little children have a desire to kill and eat animals?? And if I was somwehere with only animals as a food sources yes I would have no choice! So we do have a choice whether or not we animals! I do not them because I love animals, eating them is completely wrong and unnecessary too (no argument about it!) Also it is healthy to go off meat and keep with many fruits and vegetables and decalcify the pineal gland! Slaughterhouses further support my point of it being wrong and how there is no nice way to kill ANYTHING!! I AM DONE WITH satanists excuses to continue eating meat, maybe go off meat for awhile and watch what happens to the animals in slaughterhouses and stop and think and see how you feel after.... and obviously are digestive systems are not made for meat lol! It takes awhile for meat to digest too! I think for myself and am smart and do not let high priests tell me what I should eat and what I should not! The problem with the joy of satan is the no freedom and immaturity of unopened minded satanists towards people like me who decide for themselves!


Posts: 647
Location: NGC 1316, Fornax cluster

OK maybe you don't want to bite a mouthful of chicken feathers. But you definitely want the meat inside and THAT is perfectly reasonable. Actually youve helpd me grow and mature in the manner of the point I made to you. I thank you the next steak I eat will be in your honor.
---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/


Posts: 17
Location: Douvaine, France
This is the effect of vegetarian diet on children : http://whatstheharm.net/childvegetarianism.html

Just by looking at the jaws of Humans it's cleat that we are omivores and that eating only vegetables or fruits.
makes us weak.... But we all know who wants us weak, don't we?


Posts: 1
> Long term vegetarian diet changes human DNA raising risk of cancer and heart disease

What a load of horseshit !
A healthy diet should be mostly based on fruits/vegetables and nuts. There are countless of blogs/video channels/books on the topic.

Go on and eat that beautiful beef/pork/lamb, raised in atrocious conditions, with injected hormones, antibiotics, and fed with GMO, and come back here in a few years to update us all on your cancer.
Head on youtube and watch the documentary named "Lucent", and see how pork is raised in Australia, one of the most respectful countries for animals conditions. That shall give you an idea of how cattle is treated in your country.

The regular consumption of red meat is proven to cause cancer, in particular colo-rectal cancer. My dad died from a colo-rectal cancer at a young age. I have done my research and so I know a bit about the topic.

"Red meat is a convincing cause of colorectal cancer."

"There are several potential underlying mechanisms for a positive association of red meat consumption with colorectal cancer, including the generation of potentially carcinogenic N-nitroso compounds (see box 4.3.2). Some meats are also cooked at high temperatures, resulting in the production of heterocyclic amines and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (see box 4.3.4). Red meat contains haem iron. Free iron can lead to the production of free radicals"

"There is a substantial amount of evidence, with a doseresponse relationship apparent from cohort studies. There is strong evidence for plausible mechanisms operating in humans. Processed meat is a convincing cause of colorectal cancer."

These 3 quotes are not from my imagination, they are from a report by the world cancer research fund about food and the prevention of cancer.

Now, you can choose to opt for a diet free of red meat, among other unhealthy stuff, or not and go to hell. You can't tell you didn't know.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5199
None of this is an argument for not eating meat. Eating too much meat or eating meat from poor sources. But not eating meat all together. Which if one does along with not eating any animal products they become dependent on vitamin supplements to simply stay alive. Its common sense that we have to have meat as a normal part of our diet to stay alive and healthy. So the ideal that part of our normal diet is bad for us one hundred percent is bizarre which the fact vegan logic originally came from the bible is not so surprising. The longest lived cultures on earth do eat meat.

Even the vegan Dr McGregor admits that vegan, vegetarian diets can and do raise the risks of these diseases, he puts forth the reason from the increase of omega 6 in the diet. So you can still get just as sick eating a plant diet. So much for the water walking claims of veganism.



flybutterfly wrote:
> Long term vegetarian diet changes human DNA raising risk of cancer and heart disease

What a load of horseshit !
A healthy diet should be mostly based on fruits/vegetables and nuts. There are countless of blogs/video channels/books on the topic.

Go on and eat that beautiful beef/pork/lamb, raised in atrocious conditions, with injected hormones, antibiotics, and fed with GMO, and come back here in a few years to update us all on your cancer.
Head on youtube and watch the documentary named "Lucent", and see how pork is raised in Australia, one of the most respectful countries for animals conditions. That shall give you an idea of how cattle is treated in your country.

The regular consumption of red meat is proven to cause cancer, in particular colo-rectal cancer. My dad died from a colo-rectal cancer at a young age. I have done my research and so I know a bit about the topic.

"Red meat is a convincing cause of colorectal cancer."

"There are several potential underlying mechanisms for a positive association of red meat consumption with colorectal cancer, including the generation of potentially carcinogenic N-nitroso compounds (see box 4.3.2). Some meats are also cooked at high temperatures, resulting in the production of heterocyclic amines and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (see box 4.3.4). Red meat contains haem iron. Free iron can lead to the production of free radicals"

"There is a substantial amount of evidence, with a doseresponse relationship apparent from cohort studies. There is strong evidence for plausible mechanisms operating in humans. Processed meat is a convincing cause of colorectal cancer."

These 3 quotes are not from my imagination, they are from a report by the world cancer research fund about food and the prevention of cancer.

Now, you can choose to opt for a diet free of red meat, among other unhealthy stuff, or not and go to hell. You can't tell you didn't know.

Feminism,Veganism,Marxism - It's all the same thing, something disguised as being a utopia to play on goyim feelings, secretly working to build divison between us
卐卐卐 HAIL SATANAS!!!! 卐卐卐

666 SIEG HEIL to the 4TH REICH!!!! 666

"Israel will get what she deserves!" - Satan/Lucifer


Return to JoyofSatan666