Board index JoyofSatan666 To the Artists

To the Artists

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:51 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Greetings to all our Satanic People and Comrades.

Father Satan wanted this topic to come up. He repeated how it should be pointed out.

There are many of our people who are artists in the Soul. Of whatever art, or craft. Now, these people in society nowadays, are thrown on the sidewalk, attacked and deprived of their gifts and potentials. They see other people who are possibly worthless, or the enemy who promotes the same degenerative art and the same motives taking positions and all this. If anything, no artist can ever say they always felt completely fine about how things are nowdays about the arts. And I mean serious arts. It doesn't matter if you are a poet, or if you are a guitarist, or a drummer, or a sculptor, mason, architect, furniture creator, writter, designer, cosmetics, makeup artist, trainer. All this boils down to one thing: You are a Creator, because you create something. You push it higher.

For one to be a Creator, the Soul is refined. Obviously the enemy, who classifies music and art as "witchcraft" and high art "work of the Devil", you are presecuted by them. Most artists have to deviate from their Souls purpose just to survive. They suffer. They probably have bad childhoods. They probably have their emotions trappled to the ground; almost as if this is a new witchhunt. Because, it is.

They are forced to develop a two sided personality just in order to survive. This is all on purpose and staged by the enemy. The more one's nature inclination is declined, the more one decays and becomes weaker, which benefits the enemy. The less art that is around, the more degenerate, the less chances given to artists, the pressing guidelines of decadance, the pushing of feelings of inferiority to these people, and the outright crushing of their personality are done again and again. Many of such people resort to drugs, get picked by jews like animals to serve, or they will simply not survive in cruel environments. Of course not everyone is equally gifted (those who are good know that gifts are only a base, and then arduous effort is needed) and not everyone must be. This is reality. The enemy is again forcing people to compete in unhealthy manners with people ending up defeated.

The Artist is a sweet soul. They are soft. Softness is not weakness. Its the other side of strength. You see a great painter, they do not need to be a strongman, but their art can bend you to your knees. The creative force is strong in artists. Why the enemy outright hates them should be self evident in itself. This is because art is the expression of the Soul. The enemy wants no soul expressed, other than their own, which is feces, a red line, excrement on a canvas. They want the people to hallucinate all day, live in terror about who they are.

The suffering of an artist is a very deep suffering. Satan can see this. This is why he wants me to tell you about the matter. The matter, that all of your matter. Do not give up on your dreams and on your heart's desires. Satan is the Power, the Glory, the Might and the Creator. Ingrain this in your mind. Do not let the enemy lie to you!

Satan though gives you an opportunity. With meditations you can protect yourself, you can advance yourself, you can preserve on what you love and with the occult means finally succeed. You can use your receptivity and softness as your strength. Of course, measuring where one can go really ties into this. If I take one drum and just beat it out of existence, for 25 years of lessons, obviously this is not for me. Its that simple.

Now Art is an anchor from the astral to the physical. You can express the most abstract concepts in art. Philosophers and Artists in general are in real need to express themselves. And not express meaning as in the fake jewish depravity. This world operates and becomes better where all souls express who they are and work on themselves. In the Satanic World, arts will be held in the highest esteem. And bread will come fruitful. But until then, use the occult means and such. Those who are artists in the Soul, know it. Protect your Souls and become stronger. Do not give up your sweetness or softness. You can win with what you have been given. You are blessed beings and not the contrary.

Just pay a moment to imagine Satanic Art everywhere. Not only Satanic in its gerne, but Satanic in its mindset. A liberation for the mind. Browsing the Internet or elsewhere to find totally endless music of any gerne and quality that is actually really worth it. Moments of bliss everyday just by this. A beautiful environment that suits a within of beauty. Instead of seeing the jewish run biz of soul crushing all day, and all these vain beings who just brainwash people over art. While the enemy hates art, they obviously use it for nefarious purposes and like an algorithm to program the minds of the people with, with their nefarious jewish excrement.

Art is what gives meaning to life and makes life livable. To be open to art is to be open to life. Life expresses itself through art, on what it is. The jew is an enemy of life (at least of our own kind of life) and this is also expressed here. Jews are playing the role of Saturn of the Gentiles. The bad side of it. The crushing one. Theu prohibit expression. Because expression, no matter how small, shows signs of existence, of life and advancement. Even if its sexual, erotic or just a small creation. The enemy fears creators and destroyers. They are afraid of them. Because this is the spark of the Creative that destroys the enemy.

The enemy envisions a being that is docile, uncreative and works like a slave in the USSR, only as a means to the world they intend to create, a world of machines that will serve them without question, with the rest of the people being goyim in the stable. Don't ask WHY they think like this. Ask HOW to REMOVE this. Art is a potent pesticide for the enemy.

The jew also expresses itself by feces on a canvas. That's all it is about. The jew is a disgusting being that is in constant war to prove otherwise. And then sings a prayer for feces pie. Then continues to harass people that they are somehow superior to all other life on Earth, and how everyone is supposed to die, for criticizing them, or for not believing the god of their image, the feces garbage of the sewer "heavens". Whose only bussiness is to be worshipped like a nut and kill people that don't comply. A shitty situation overall, don't you agree?

Art is everywhere. Without art there is no meaning in life. We might as well live in caves and eat bananas still. If you are an artist, the waters and fires of creatio are within you. Use these to burn and suffocate the enemy. Do not let them kill your Soul. If anything, above all, our war is to protect the Souls of Humanity, those that still remain in this neurotic and unspiritual society of meant-to-be slaves. Remember, you are creators.

Place your gifts in Satan's hands and in the service of the world you intend to help create. One last thing: meditation is also a form of art in a sense. Artists can treat it that way.

My creator Brothers and Sisters, create! Do this with pleasure. Let it overtake you!

And one day we may be living in a world where we go to see the plays of our artists, the expressions of the Satanic Soul, an ever emerging beauty. Beautify the world!

HAIL SATAN!!!

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Post Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:21 pm

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

An image is worth a thousand words. It's just needed to give a look into the millenial products of both species.

The result when a Gentile expresses his soul through art:

... And then there is a kike expressing its soul:

Post Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:36 pm

Thank you so much for this. As an Artist myself, with a great love to Classical Music, i found your sermon so moving ! Thank you HP !
ΧΑΙΡΕ ΣΑΤΑΝΑ ΤΩΡΑ ΚΑΙ ΓΙΑ ΠΑΝΤΑ !

Post Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:08 pm

HP Hooded Cobra,

I was just talking to Father Satan last night about this. Telling him of my desire to create... and to use my talent to inspire and awaken others.

I am an artist and I HATE that I have to "make a living" doing something else I can't stand. I am pushing myself to structure a life where I am free to create and not only add beauty to this world... but to use my creations as a means to help usher in the New Golden Age.

Not just me of course... but alongside all of my Satanic brothers and Sisters... artists and non-artists alike!

Thank you for sharing this sermon. It felt like a message written specifically for my soul.

HAIL ALMIGHTY SATAN FOREVER!!!!

Post Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:57 am

Well said!!! Thank you for your inspiration.

Post Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:43 am

Thank you for this HP HoodedCobra.
This couldn't have come at a better time.
Im a painter in college and I am surrounded by people using their bodily fluids as medium on canvas.
It's sickening.
Iv been training in centres aimed at preserving classical training and when I brought my work in to be assessed in college, I was told 'it's too boring, the Renaissance artists did this already, there is no excitement'. My work is based around classical pagan stories, and my work is assessed next to Jewish inspired feces 'art'. My class has had gallery openings, and in all of them, the public have always come up to me and told me they admired my work, while the bodily fluid shit children are ignored, but yet worshiped by the 'higher ups'.
I was very close to quitting my art and moving on, but you inspired me to keep continuing on, one day satanic art will rise above the literal shit fest that is the Jews.

Post Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:33 pm

Wednesday wrote:
My class has had gallery openings, and in all of them, the public have always come up to me and told me they admired my work, while the bodily fluid shit children are ignored, but yet worshiped by the 'higher ups'.

Those "higher up" (their ass) people don't mean what they say. Meaning, they praise the shit their told is of high class to convince themselves of their "high class" status. It's like trying to internalize their external validation. The fact that the public admires your work is very revealing and should be your source of motivation. Don't forget that Hitler was rejected from an art school....and yet we could post his paintings without mentioning who painted it and watch the public praise it like a masterpiece.

As for HP Hoodedcobra, I, too, must thank you for this sermon. This past weekend, I was driving myself crazy trying to figure out how to emerge in this world with what I was born to do, utilizing everything Father Satan has given me, and feeling torn over numerous opposing factors, circumstances, and past choices....but this sermon of yours has shown me that I am on the right path, and that Satan is listening. I once did deny my artistic calling, and let me tell you something...it felt like a killed myself on the inside. I literally could feel a fire inside me die out. I thought I was making the logical choice, but what ended up happening is a total loss of initiative for anything, and time wasted. Fortunately, that's all in the past, and as each day passes, my own path becomes clearer and this reignited fire grows stronger.

I won't get into details, but I have a lot of work ahead of me, and I'm looking forward to it!

To all the Satanic Artists here, from Fostar Child, to those who commented on this thread, and those yet to come: keep releasing your Hellish beauty out into this world. Each of your works and efforts can inspire others like you in the times when we may most need it.

Hail Satan!!!!
In a world plagued with evil and lies, the truth is found in what we are told is most evil of all lies.

Fuckin' Kikes.

Post Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:39 pm

Even non-artists should watch this important 4 part video. The title says it all. "The Banishment of Beauty"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGX0_0VL06U

Post Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:46 pm

URBS CAOSGA!
HAIL SATAN!
SALVE SATANÁS!

Post Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:31 am

I've been very insecure with my artwork lately.. But this sermon is very inspiring! I swear I improved a little after I read it lol
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

"There's a war going on, what are YOU doing to help?"

"If you are given the bread, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and meat, the least you can do is make the sandwich"

Post Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:37 am

Interesting I noticed the same thing when I visit museums

Balancer wrote:
Even non-artists should watch this important 4 part video. The title says it all. "The Banishment of Beauty"

You don't stop when you are tired
You stop when you are done!

AVE SATAN SIEMPRE!
Hail Satan e tutti gli Dei di Duat.

http://www.alegriadeenki.com

Post Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:20 pm

Good sermon.

I thought It is funny that 2 days ago I felt like trying the piano out because I am a large fan of classical music. So I decided to go online and look for a virtual piano and played impromptu, I had a large feeling that I was meant to play piano. I mean I was making really half-assed slow keystrokes that strung a rhythm somehow but felt really emotional to its tone. I tried to learn some lessons without a keyboard or piano & it was a struggle really.

So with this sermon, And my resolve I had actually BEFORE i read this sermon. I am going to begin teaching myself the piano & also purchase a keyboard(just for now, want the real one later) :ugeek:
This too, shall pass.
Just keep that in mind when your facing unwanting temptations.

Post Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:23 am

Try an electronic piano instead, it's cheaper than an accustic piano and has its same functions. A keyboard usualy has only 66 keys while a piano has 88 (Heil Hitler! lol), not to mention the weight of keys that is different which makes total difference in learning and playing. So if you learn a song in piano you may play it well in a keyboard but the inverse is hardly true.

Zygisrko wrote:
Good sermon.

I thought It is funny that 2 days ago I felt like trying the piano out because I am a large fan of classical music. So I decided to go online and look for a virtual piano and played impromptu, I had a large feeling that I was meant to play piano. I mean I was making really half-assed slow keystrokes that strung a rhythm somehow but felt really emotional to its tone. I tried to learn some lessons without a keyboard or piano & it was a struggle really.

So with this sermon, And my resolve I had actually BEFORE i read this sermon. I am going to begin teaching myself the piano & also purchase a keyboard(just for now, want the real one later) :ugeek:

Post Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:47 am

Balancer wrote:

I watched the first part yesterday and I agree with the speaker (except for his liberal comments in comment section). I remembered from the video about modern "art" that there once was a discussion in Finland about some "Guggenheim art-museum" coming to Helsinki. Well luckily the project failed. Back then many who read about the project from newspapers didn't even know that Guggenheim was some kike living in America, and some jews were trying to bring kike art to us. Yesterday after watching the video linked above I checked Wikipedia page about Pablo Picasso and I checked background information about his best friend Max Jacob (jew) and investors like Gertrude Stein (jew) and Daniel-Henri Kahnweiler (jew). Jews are so involved in this "modern art" that someone could even write article busting out the connections between jews and these degenerate forms of art. There is already many excellent articles about communism.

Gentile artists are truly doing good job in cleaning our modern art whether it is about paintings or mainstream "music" like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQcq-2q ... tml5=False
(Short clip about modern degenerate music. It's kinda sad that some people really look up to and want be like those.)

About music I also want to state that I'm from a northern country and because of that in the radio many songs tell about love between some Finnish man/woman and exotic foreigner from south. In one song the exotic partner is called brown-skin in English just to make damn good sure that even the most stupidest goyim gets the message to do genetic suicide. Well those modern love songs are also played with modern rap and american "gangsta" music with some very stupid lyrics about drinking and getting girls and smoking and using drugs... Being a good goy!

I'm not doing actively any form of art but I appreciate that there are people who work with beauty instead of doing some squares and other "abstract", meaningless degenerate culture.
Joy of Satan -wikia for Finnish people:
http://fi.suomenjoyofsatan.wikia.com/wi ... atan_Wikia

Translation project for Finns:
topic11953.html

Post Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:25 am

As a Craft Hobbyist, this post really made me happy.
I REALLY LOVE IMAGINING AND CRAFTING IT INTO REALITY.
I always loved creating something new or reform from the Floods of seems unstopping tides of ideas.
I hated repeating unprogressive things
I always liked the new, innovative or uniqueness of creation

Honestly, I cant describe it in words how I appreciate CREATIONS of IDEAS

it just literally what make us reason to live
art is one of the reason why i was able mentally survive and deal with this so-called rotten society

Post Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:58 am

Egon wrote:
Try an electronic piano instead, it's cheaper than an accustic piano and has its same functions. A keyboard usualy has only 66 keys while a piano has 88 (Heil Hitler! lol), not to mention the weight of keys that is different which makes total difference in learning and playing. So if you learn a song in piano you may play it well in a keyboard but the inverse is hardly true.

Zygisrko wrote:
& also purchase a keyboard(just for now, want the real one later) :ugeek:
This too, shall pass.
Just keep that in mind when your facing unwanting temptations.

Post Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:23 am

Nice F0StaRch!1d :)
f0StaR Ch!1d wrote:

You don't stop when you are tired
You stop when you are done!

AVE SATAN SIEMPRE!
Hail Satan e tutti gli Dei di Duat.

http://www.alegriadeenki.com

Post Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:03 pm

Wednesday wrote:
Im a painter in college and I am surrounded by people using their bodily fluids as medium on canvas.
It's sickening.
Iv been training in centres aimed at preserving classical training and when I brought my work in to be assessed in college, I was told 'it's too boring, the Renaissance artists did this already, there is no excitement'. My work is based around classical pagan stories, and my work is assessed next to Jewish inspired feces 'art'. My class has had gallery openings, and in all of them, the public have always come up to me and told me they admired my work, while the bodily fluid shit children are ignored, but yet worshiped by the 'higher ups'.
I was very close to quitting my art and moving on, but you inspired me to keep continuing on, one day satanic art will rise above the literal shit fest that is the Jews.

I would very much like to see your art, I have always wanted to see modern Renaissance-Style art pieces, I really don't like "modern" art, which as you may know, is always like "I could do that."
Well, someone bought a picture of a potato, for over a million dollars.

To be fair, however, if I'm asking you to show you yours, you must then by honor see mine, here's a piece of my photography when I was younger:
"Lonely Muckland"
"The World's Burn"

Is it super professional? Nope
Do I myself like them? Yes.
Did I enjoy taking them? Yep.
As an American, learn your rights at Flexyourrights.org (This stuff got me out of trouble with police once)
Never lose your will to live. In all times of turbulence, the only thing you will always have with you is your body. It will always be there for you as long as you live.
I once asked a girl why do people wear makeup, she said "it's a blank canvas, you make it your own." Your body is also a blank canvas, make the paper strong, make the fabric soft, and make it ever lasting.
Never let anyone control your body. It is yours, forever.

Post Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:08 am

Raven Princess, your art works are truly beautiful

Post Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:29 am

Raven Princess wrote:
Wednesday wrote:
It's sickening.

I would very much like to see your art, I have always wanted to see modern Renaissance-Style art pieces, I really don't like "modern" art, which as you may know, is always like "I could do that."
Well, someone bought a picture of a potato, for over a million dollars.

To be fair, however, if I'm asking you to show you yours, you must then by honor see mine, here's a piece of my photography when I was younger:
"Lonely Muckland"
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="http://img10.deviantart.net/a51c/i/2014/003/a/b/the_lonely_muckland_by_monocleture-d70qgml.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>img10</span><span>.</span><span>deviantart</span><span>.</span><span>net</span><span>/</span><span>a51c</span><span>/</span><span>i</span><span>/</span><span>2014</span><span>/</span><span>003</span><span>/</span><span>a</span><span>/</span><span>b</span><span>/</span><span>the</span><span>_</span><span>lonely</span><span>_</span><span>muckland</span><span>_</span><span>by</span><span>_</span><span>monocleture</span><span>-</span><span>d70qgml</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
"The World's Burn"
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="http://img13.deviantart.net/1ce7/i/2013/321/d/a/the_world_burn_by_monocleture-d6unsjk.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>img13</span><span>.</span><span>deviantart</span><span>.</span><span>net</span><span>/</span><span>1ce7</span><span>/</span><span>i</span><span>/</span><span>2013</span><span>/</span><span>321</span><span>/</span><span>d</span><span>/</span><span>a</span><span>/</span><span>the</span><span>_</span><span>world</span><span>_</span><span>burn</span><span>_</span><span>by</span><span>_</span><span>monocleture</span><span>-</span><span>d6unsjk</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Is it super professional? Nope
Do I myself like them? Yes.
Did I enjoy taking them? Yep.

Hi Raven, not at college at the moment to get photos of my work but I managed to get a photo of one of my life drawings I just got done at a life drawing class! Thanks for showing me your photography, hope you're going to keep at it!

Post Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:11 pm

Post Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:59 pm

Gigipah wrote:
Raven Princess, your art works are truly beautiful

Why, I'm complimented. :)
I had no training, and really nothing. I had nothing but an HD iPad camera and editing apps.
I wish I can resume the art works, I figure I shouldn't show the best of my work (there's one that's pretty great, it got a lot of positive reception)
and just show the average.
Hey Wednesday, I am quite speechless at the work, but I see (I can be wrong) Abraham Lincoln, and him looking down to me speaks volumes. I think modern art focuses on the artist telling you with words what you're supposed to see, and people such as you are artist that is showing an art piece, and the words are created by what people see, but not what one is told. I feel the art piece shows the valiance and honor of the man, as he feels a sense of pride and duty, what the man is meant to do, is born to do. The concept in art in my perspective is to evoke a feeling, and the art piece and the viewer share a special connection, whilst the art in museums today force people to think a certain way. Why else would one need a paragraph explanation of an almost-straight trapezoid in blue being art (i am referring to what Balancer linked, there is an art piece in a museum that allegedly counts as art). I think this extends out to the much greater scope of things. as we are told what Beauty is, and discouraged from exploring and expressing. We are given something terrible and told this is good, while artists like you are told this is bad.

It is the clear plan of the enemy to make good bad and bad good, and it's remarkable to know there are still people with the art that I fell in love with, not the art I always see, as a dime a dozen.

So, as I mentioned, this art piece strikes me with brilliance, but I must inquire; Did you name the art work? If it is too private I understand, but above all I was glad I was able to see such a sight, even if it was online, instead of off.
As an American, learn your rights at Flexyourrights.org (This stuff got me out of trouble with police once)
Never lose your will to live. In all times of turbulence, the only thing you will always have with you is your body. It will always be there for you as long as you live.
I once asked a girl why do people wear makeup, she said "it's a blank canvas, you make it your own." Your body is also a blank canvas, make the paper strong, make the fabric soft, and make it ever lasting.
Never let anyone control your body. It is yours, forever.

Post Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:58 pm

Ah! Common WotanWarrior. Nothing wrong in dancing to music with drum beats.. I need a fiery lady whos a challange and knows how to dance to rub me the wright and the wrong way. What will me and bae be doing? Listening to classicals? Got nothing against classicals but sometimes it really gets boring and makes me yaawwnn. I love Twostepsfromhell among several others but man nothing as good as music thats makes her shake it with me. #shakeitbaby!

Post Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:48 am

Everyone has such beautiful art. ^^ I myself am a artist too, I usually draw SS related things as well as my characters, mainly animals but I'm working on humans. Here's a fewI'm proud of:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CfiO6XIWcAAIVU7.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cfm-74aW8AA6xym.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CfXUxYjXEAAP_yT.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CfmxPndWwAATfNL.jpg
Hail Father Satan and the Gods!

Are we not our actions? Our lives are poetry, make them sonnets! - Shawn Milke.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWqBxG ... DlubCFi1SA

You know I got your back!
They'll never take that,
Until the bitter end,
You know I'll never crack!
I'll face an army!
Can't fucking harm me,
Out on the front line,
That's where you'll find me!
They'll never take me alive!

Post Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:57 am

Egon wrote:
An image is worth a thousand words. It's just needed to give a look into the millenial products of both species.

The result when a Gentile expresses his soul through art:

It's very beautiful, I would like to know who was the artist who painted this wonderful picture.
Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!
post27628.html?hilit=El%20momento%20es%20ahora#p27628

Post Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:30 am

Wotanwarrior wrote:
It's very beautiful, I would like to know who was the artist who painted this wonderful picture.

It was Lawrence Alma-Tadema. I also recomend you look for William-Adolphe Bouguereau, Peter Nicolai Arbo and Luis Ricardo Falero.

Post Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:29 am

This is a beautiful sermon. Thanks HP.
After reading, I discovered two techniques over net. The first technique is "Dry Brush Technique" most artists here probably know about that I guess.
Second is about how colored pencils can be used for making realistic portraits.
HAIL SATAN !

Post Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:43 am

Egon wrote:
Wotanwarrior wrote:

It was Lawrence Alma-Tadema. I also recomend you look for William-Adolphe Bouguereau, Peter Nicolai Arbo and Luis Ricardo Falero.

Thanks bro!
Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!
post27628.html?hilit=El%20momento%20es%20ahora#p27628

Post Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:53 am

High Priest Hoodedcobra666,

I would like to say thank you for this message that I read this morning! It was moving and more motivational than you could ever begin to imagine.

Paradise is not lost anymore, we shall take back what is ours and finally live in peace soon!

Hail Satan!

Post Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:29 pm

Thank you; this was very moving. I had always regarded me being an artist as someone of little value in the current world that is so revolved around the physical... but your post has made me feel very glad about myself! Again, thank you very much.

Post Tue May 17, 2016 2:56 pm

Post Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:52 pm

Wednesday wrote:

Hi Raven, not at college at the moment to get photos of my work but I managed to get a photo of one of my life drawings I just got done at a life drawing class! Thanks for showing me your photography, hope you're going to keep at it!

Impressive. How long does something like that take you to create?

Post Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:27 pm

333000 wrote:
Wednesday wrote:

Impressive. How long does something like that take you to create?

Thank you, that was a 40 minute life session.

Post Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:28 am

I was thinking, if people created an RPG game that subliminally promotes the Joy of satan and has real good art in it. Imagine what people would start to think.

Poo people: WHO LET THAT GAME ON STEAM!!! SHUT IT DOWN.

And when they do, there would just be a lot of angry people:

And then we lastly have the last face of a mooing poo:
Hail to the gods of Du'at!

Post Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:27 pm

Wow, what great work from the family! - evidentally Father has gifted some of us great ability in creating art, and some of us like myself ... well... i am very good at appreciating such art lol

Truly awesome

Wildfire, I have thought about this very thing as well. Great minds think alike I guess lol. I can code 2D top-down style RPG, I've always struggled with pixeling and graphics in general. Maybe someday when the "moo poos" (lol) are all gone we can all team up on something big and great like this

Post Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:18 pm

FlameFocus666 wrote:
Wow, what great work from the family! - evidentally Father has gifted some of us great ability in creating art, and some of us like myself ... well... i am very good at appreciating such art lol

Truly awesome

Wildfire, I have thought about this very thing as well. Great minds think alike I guess lol. I can code 2D top-down style RPG, I've always struggled with pixeling and graphics in general. Maybe someday when the "moo poos" (lol) are all gone we can all team up on something big and great like this

Brother, I think we can all help out. I do draw stuff but I can't share it since most of the are...You know( :oops: SORRY :oops: ). FlameFocus, I'd like to share something with you in private but that drawing is trash. I'm just scared because I had too many rejections from my past school art clubs.

Post Sun May 14, 2017 12:37 am

Dont fret, I can pretty much guarantee whatever it is, is no as bad as mine ... a 6 year old was teaching me things about drawing the other day. Humbly, I accepted the help haha. I would like to see your artwork sometime (I just saw your post sorry lol)

Post Sun May 14, 2017 12:40 am

Dont fret, I can pretty much guarantee whatever it is, is no as bad as mine ... a 6 year old was teaching me things about drawing the other day. Humbly, I accepted the help haha. I would like to see your artwork sometime (I just saw your post sorry lol)

Post Mon May 22, 2017 10:18 am

I wanted to draw something real quick: Made this in one day.

Since may 20 is draw MuDHamMad day, this is a late pic to celebrate that day 2 days before.

I wanted to post this around to butthurt Pisslamics online so here it is!!!:

If broken, go here to see the pic that can cause so much butthurt:

http://imgur.com/IEQMMfF

Post Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:04 am

I'm necroing this by a few months but whatever. Talking about satanism in games.
Before I became SS I used to play some video games. Especially I loved this digital card game "Shadowverse". I was drawn to it because I love complex card games in general (I used to play a lot of Magic the Gathering in the past, which has also occult elements). It's made by a japanese company. It looks like anime but it's quite satanic actually. There are tons of Gods/Demons depicted with beautiful artwork and this is also where I first heard many names like Astaroth, Azazel, Nephthys, Andras, Belphegor plus magic is completly normal in this game. There are also Odin and Lucifer cards and there was Satan but apparently (((pressure))) made the company change Satan's name into "Prince of Darkness" instead for the western world.
Unfortunately there are also some angels depicted but overall it's more on the satanic side for sure then the kike propaganda one.
Anyway that shows that people love elements of paganism in games when they are included with subtlety. I have seen several xtians claiming to love this game on reddit that's most likely because their soul is attracted to the occult even tho they still identify as xtian.

It is said Satan has the best music. I would say not only music but the best of all forms of art.
When have you seen a xtian game have any success ? They are always utter crap. Their art is a complete joke see middle ages xtian art compared to older pagan art. Even their music is garbage but they still make many shekels thanks to the brainwashed zombies in megachurches buying albums because muy televangelist said so :evil:
* When you are stuck with what you have, you better work on improving it... *
HAIL SATAN ! HAIL ALL DEMONS ! HAIL FELLOW SS !

Return to JoyofSatan666