Board index JoyofSatan666 Satanists, Are you ready for TOTAL WAR?

Satanists, Are you ready for TOTAL WAR?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:56 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Greetings to all our Comrades and Satanic Warriors.

The time is coming, and as we advance, the enemy gets weakened and weakened down. Our side gains power everyday, and this will only keep happening. This benefits us all and absolves the world of all the misery the jew is causing. They will nevertheless, persist. There will be pressure. Anyone in their position wouldn't give up, because they know that all they have done to Humanity, this huge bill, they will have to pay in ways nobody else has witnessed in history. If they sit to be judged, their crimes will bring upon them a judgement that humanity has never seen before. Because they are that many. And so deep that few minds can entirely comprehend them. As it is then, like a rat, they will run, they will hide, they will bite, they will keep infecting, they will stay on their eternal deception and parasitism.

Unless someone halts this and judges them.

There has been an inversion of values. The evil has become good, and the good evil. Deception has become truth, and Truth has been labelled as deception. This world was at the brink of collapse, as a result of these inverted values of disharmony, the means of power and health stripped from the people, ignorance has become the rule. But some people raised their head, as always, in all times and ages, against the enemy. There has been a halting force defending it, while also advancing this world slowly out of its misery. Bravery was required, and more bravery will be required. More and more hatred, more and more passion, more and more love of Truth. This is what bonds us here and this is what will make us victorious. Above all, we know our fight is Just. Its not like the fight of the enemy, who tries over and over again to hide their giant lies and crimes.

People of Satan, as we have always stood, we will stand again, and again, and again. Do not mind what the rest of the "World" is doing, because this world at is present state is under control. The grip of the jew is on the throat of this world, and it suffocates. Yet, we are here and we will fight them. To the bitter end. The Satanic heart cannot let this happen. The ones who always were with Humanity, since the beggining, our Gods, haven't left us and haven't let up on us. Even if many beings of humanity have let up themselves to become enslaved, still there are these wild beasts who will not conform. No matter the suffering, the pressure, the deprivations, the dangers and the enemy's evil hatred, or however many deaths, we will still stand with our head up high against the enemy.

The Satanic Soul cannot take this. It fears itself more than failure, more than the lies of its enemies, more then the deceptions of the enemy more, than any potential "danger", or even death. It can only go forward and set ablaze what is deceiving, vile and corrupt. Its bound to this purpose and choice.

We will persist, we will stand, we will hold defiant and strong. We will not succumb, not lose sight, not deviate from ONE SPLINTER OF A SECOND. On Satan's Path we are set. The Path to Full enlightenment and majesty, splendor, Truth and beauty. The path where people are raised into the heavens.

Yet, so many people have fallen to the path of the enemy. Others have fell into their hearts, suffering for life, losing everything. Innocents, toddlers, women, children, whole nations, kingdoms, empires, brave warriors who were just dragged into battles by the warmorgering jews, or to just defend their own people. But we are still here. The essence of Gentile Power lingers on. It cannot be eradicated. It cannot be contained, or controlled. If this is not a testament of our Power and Satan's Power, then what is? If the whole world is against you and you still fight and score victories, what testament is higher than this?

I will share with you a secret, that is well known for most amongst our Ranks. The power of the enemy derives, like the blood inside a parasite, on the persons feeding it. It derives from your attention, your fear of them, your lack of knowledge about them, any lack of power to resist. It derives from the power your own fears have on yourself. The enemy is only as powerful as your weakness, which is induced by them. This is why the enemy preaches it all their existence.

On the contrary, our Power doesn't reside nowhere else but from what we are. Our vision and our passion of Truth and Justice. Its rooted in the highest plane of existence, the highest plane of Truth, in the highest purpose and aim for all of Humanity.

Think of all the love, protection, shelter and compassion you have received by Father. His knowledge, His Truth and His light. Think of our Demons and our friends, who are helping us in all of this. From an empty and shallow existence, they have raised you to an existence full of meaning, aims, goals. You can feel their prescence and you know they watch over you, protect you and love you. The essence of the higher beings. They gave you the means and the ways to fight the corrpution that eats people alive everyday, in the infinite belly of this abyssal jewish hatred.

In the world of slaves, of people who have bent their knees only to enjoy the momentary, in the world of befallen pieces and pawns, we dare to exclaim what nobody else dares to exclaim: We want this world absolved of the jewish supremacy. We ABHOR AND WE DESTROY THE GOD OF THE JEWS WHO IS A SLAVER AND LIAR IN THEIR IMAGE! WE ABHOR AND REJECT ALL YOUR PHILOSOPHIES, YOUR CREATIONS, YOUR SOULS, YOUR EXISTENCE AND YOURSELVES, ALL OF YOUR LIES! WE ABHOR AND DESTROY YOUR SLAVER SUPREMACY ON OUR PEOPLE, NOW AND FOREVER. WE ACCEPT NOT ONE BIT OF YOUR DEPRAVITY AND LOWNESS. EITHER WE GET TO THE HEAVENS, OR THIS IS OVER. THE AGE OF LIES IS OVER.

HUMANITY HAS TO GO FORWARD.

SATAN REIGNS!!!

We have a grand war ahead of us, as we all have had up to now. We have great things to create together, even more many things to destroy together. Remember: We have the Most Powerful God there is. The waves and tides are not on our side, but we will make fate kneel and the enemy that manipulates her, crush to the pit of doom.

Satanists, Are you ready for TOTAL WAR???

Satanists, RISE!!!

SATAN, GIVE US POWER!!!

LET OUR UNRELENTING MIGHT DESTROY THE ENEMY!!!

THIS WORLD WILL BE LIBERATED!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

Help me grow a JooTube Channel for us all

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPTrmw ... fjz97Ciliw

Anyone who is well aware of the jewish issue, especially satanists here I premuse, are more than ready for war. The problem is; where is our leader to call us to war? Improving yourself and attempting to spread awareness through the internet is one thing, but when will the real deal ever happen?

cant we just get rid of all jews and their programs

its really so fucking simple, it does not take any effort

and the cost not abolishing them is far greater than abolishing them
Thoughts become things.

This world IS being liberated.
HAIL SATAN!

"We also know that unbroken courage and steadfast determination in war always lead to success, even if it sometimes seems that the material superiority of the opposing side can no longer be overcome." - Joseph Goebbels

Sieg heil! ♥♡♥♡♥
"In contrast to the noble, creative, and constructive Nordic, the Jew is ignoble, parasitic, and destructive" - A. Rosenberg
"The petty man hates whatever is superior to him, while the great man admires it. The petty man pities whatever is beneath him, while the great man scorns it, if it merits his scorn, or he helps it up." - Heinrich Himmler♡
“There is no freedom to sin at the expense of posterity and thus of the race.” - Adolf Hitler♡

Actually, this music sounds appropriate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbttZVTSJRU

Demiqas wrote:
Anyone who is well aware of the jewish issue, especially satanists here I premuse, are more than ready for war. The problem is; where is our leader to call us to war? Improving yourself and attempting to spread awareness through the internet is one thing, but when will the real deal ever happen?

The real deal happen everytime some poor little goyim gets rape or tortured by these things. It happens when a mob of degenerates, lead by their slave masters, riot in the street just for........
and looting and rapin any lil girl they can find.

It happens when people are continuously abuse by jews and their lackeys in numerous ways just because....
we're goyim.

It happens everday and all day for some people. You know, the people that never once decided what they wanted to eat, but gobbled anything they could find to not die from starvation .

it happens alot actually

Inhale........ Exh-aahhhhhhhh...
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

It also happen when jews try to harrass you or stop you from doin whatever just because they're sore losers. I mean, lets get real and talk about their childish schemes. THEY'RE PISSED BECAUSE WE WANT LET THEM RAPE, TORTURE, AND CAUSE MASSIVE GENOCIDE!!!!!!!!

These things know no amount of care or respect for ANYONE. Their scum, slaves with no purpose other then to try and make wolves to sheep for the slaughter. They've failed to do that so whatever happens in the future is do to their paranoia. They know theyre fucked.

Dont trust a single smile. Dont shake the bastards hand . AoP, all day everyday . If you fall, skip or jog a little to catch up. If you took a breather, run even faster.

Inhale........ Exh-aahhhhhhhh...
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Site Admin

Demiqas wrote:

He is leading this and so do the Gods and us. He never left us.

This war is already taking place. It never stopped for centuries, so it can't "begin" in a sense. Spiritual attacks, revelations of the enemy, the Truth that has spread like a virus all over the globe, reforms are fruit of our massive effort.

In the era of WW2, the enemy had almost total control of any knowledge and information. There weren't SMS, there weren't cellphones, there wasn't the Satanic WWW. People outside the borders of NS Germany or other countries, hardly knew or were aware of the jewish problem and issue, except of the educated classes. Lack of knowledge makes one ignorant and easy to be enslaved. When a disease has reached deeply, it needs a more potent way of solving it. You can't solve a global issue without global awareness of that issue.

First, in the minds and Souls of people, from where this all begins. The Antichrist is showing us the means, the ways and is leading for this to happen. To cure the matter where is has started. Now as for stage two, all the Satanists who want to know, they can go to the Powers of Hell.

You are thinking matters in a prideful but hotheaded manner. The matter here is to succeed, above all other matters. Longterm success. Won battles won't solve the issue. The Gods know what they are doing. Let's just do what we have to do, personally and as a unit.

Its not "coming". Its "coming" and we are bringing it. With bringing it being the most important thing.

The only problem that lies within us is " LACK OF KNOWLEDGE "

We gentiles must be aware of the ongoing war. But almost 95% or more are still in the Dark Age just like Old Times. This whole world hasn't technologically advanced since we, gentiles did everything just to serve those pigs(JEWS). We created missiles, firearms etc. just to amuse those bastards and kill each other till our number gets thin. Then those pigs will openly declare themselves as Elites and we as their servants. Then their plans will be fruitful - ETERNAL SLAVERY.

That's what they want and it must not occur at any cost. I mean even at the cost of the lives of the Jews as well as the ones who serve the Jews. Rest is up on us .

Hail Satan! Massive finances leak!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panama_Papers_leak

We are freeing lot's and the rest are left questioning what they think.

Hail satan!

..."Lemme finally drop the aloofness and comment on Hp cobra's sermon"...
King Cobra never ceases to amaze us..does he? His inspiration really makes me feel like a thousand warriors. It's really e.u.p.h.o.r.i.c...
My fellow SS you all know that King Cobra words are always terrific... Feel the greatness! WOW!

Once again an awesome article from High Prist Hooded Cobra!

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!!!

this day we fight, this day we make the enemy feerl sorry for even existing, this day we make them see how oblivion can be a mercy!

Hail Satan!
Hail the gods of hell!

Site Admin

Drona Sentinel wrote:
The only problem that lies within us is " LACK OF KNOWLEDGE "

We gentiles must be aware of the ongoing war. But almost 95% or more are still in the Dark Age just like Old Times. This whole world hasn't technologically advanced since we, gentiles did everything just to serve those pigs(JEWS). We created missiles, firearms etc. just to amuse those bastards and kill each other till our number gets thin. Then those pigs will openly declare themselves as Elites and we as their servants. Then their plans will be fruitful - ETERNAL SLAVERY.

That's what they want and it must not occur at any cost. I mean even at the cost of the lives of the Jews as well as the ones who serve the Jews. Rest is up on us .

Spot on Comrade. This war never stopped. Its always there. The sights do change, but the hatred is the same and unrelenting as far as the enemy goes.

Hail satan.
I love hitler and the order of the black sun.

I'm more than ready for war.

I might be really fuckin useless but I'm ready to destroy those Jewish whores

Site Admin

Devi wrote:
I might be really fuckin useless but I'm ready to destroy those Jewish whores

Meditate, advance, take care of yourself. You could be wherever now, raise yourself up and keep going. Soon what you consider now as useless will be a vision of the past.

hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Demiqas wrote:

He is leading this and so do the Gods and us. He never left us.

This war is already taking place. It never stopped for centuries, so it can't "begin" in a sense. Spiritual attacks, revelations of the enemy, the Truth that has spread like a virus all over the globe, reforms are fruit of our massive effort.

In the era of WW2, the enemy had almost total control of any knowledge and information. There weren't SMS, there weren't cellphones, there wasn't the Satanic WWW. People outside the borders of NS Germany or other countries, hardly knew or were aware of the jewish problem and issue, except of the educated classes. Lack of knowledge makes one ignorant and easy to be enslaved. When a disease has reached deeply, it needs a more potent way of solving it. You can't solve a global issue without global awareness of that issue.

First, in the minds and Souls of people, from where this all begins. The Antichrist is showing us the means, the ways and is leading for this to happen. To cure the matter where is has started. Now as for stage two, all the Satanists who want to know, they can go to the Powers of Hell.

You are thinking matters in a prideful but hotheaded manner. The matter here is to succeed, above all other matters. Longterm success. Won battles won't solve the issue. The Gods know what they are doing. Let's just do what we have to do, personally and as a unit.

Its not "coming". Its "coming" and we are bringing it. With bringing it being the most important thing.

Very nicely put. Inspirational.
I'm dedicating my self to power meditation.
Hail Father Satan. Lord Satan. Thanks JOS for teaching me magick. My life is slowly improving.

I've made a promise to protect all satanists, to revive the occult of the Black Sun (Nazi Party) and create a safe haven where satanism and magick can be performed without hindrance.

I dearly wish to join the cause, but I'm absolutely terrible at putting together a meditation plan/schedule. It just doesn't click in my head for me, can't seem to do it. Would someone be willing to suggest what of the meditations to start on to get myself up to speed?

Stevezor wrote:
I dearly wish to join the cause, but I'm absolutely terrible at putting together a meditation plan/schedule. It just doesn't click in my head for me, can't seem to do it. Would someone be willing to suggest what of the meditations to start on to get myself up to speed?

The 40 Day Meditation Program in Satan's Library is a good place to start with meditation. Some of the links in the 40 Day Meditation Program are broken. PDFs of the hatha and kundalini yoga routines from the broken links are in the "Click here for PDFs before the 3/June/2015" section in Satan's Library.

40 Day Meditation Program
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Jo ... stries.pdf

Satan's Library
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/English666.htm
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Thank you much, Johnson. Can't believe I overlooked this. First day and I already caught glimpses of a sigil in the void meditation.

Return to JoyofSatan666