Board index JoyofSatan666 Why Vegan?

Why Vegan?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:31 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5233
Why Vegan?

From the Jewish Protocols:
We, on the contrary, are concerned in the opposite—in the degeneration of the Goys. Our power lies in the chronic malnutrition and in the weakness of the worker, because through this he falls under our power and is unable to find either strength or energy to combat it.



Now make you want of this document but everything written in its pages has come to pass. Dr. Henry Ford in his paper The Dearborn Independent, which had the third largest circulation in America at the time. Stated he published the Protocols because he saw them actually coming true all around him. And of course the Jews made it the death penalty to open a copy of them when they created the Communist regime in the former Russian Empire. The smartest people in the world who read the Protocols believed they were real. The Jews have weaponized diet.


While people have the right to eat what they want. One should understand the origins of how they are eating and why and practice conscious eating. Especially when it comes to Veganism. Veganism is malnutrition and causes serious psychophysical health issues in those on a Vegan diet. If you don't take serious amounts of vitamin injections and take supplements hand over first your going to get very sick and possibility die on a long term Vegan diet which has happened. Most people report feeling weak and not well on a Vegan diet and most only stay on such a diet for not very long due to the bad effects of it.

If we look to the origins of this Veganism in the West we will see it started with the different Christian sects in the Roman Empire. The Catholic church also had people go on Vegan diets during Lent and remove as much meat as possible out of their diets on Fridays. The Monks were also forced onto Vegan style diets. The texts claimed some of the Greek Philosophers believed in Veganism. But the Church founders bragged about how they destroyed the entire Pagan civilization and what they didn't destroy they rewrote to make it into a Christian propaganda tract. The works of the Greeks we have left such as Plato, Aristotle, Pythagoras are corrupted. The ancient Greeks were not Vegan they ate meat and animal products. They also ate meat as part of their religious festivals. The Spiritual Schools of the Philosophers were part of Greek culture not apart from them. Its revealing the enemy went to the length to insert Veganism into those corrupt texts. [1]


The rise of Veganism in America started with the evangelical Christian movements such as the Seventh Day Adventists and Hygienists movements. They promoted Veganism as Christianity always has. Today many Vegan tracts openly repeat the lies of the Hygienist movements claims on humans being a Vegan species. If we move onto the Soviet Union the populace was put on Vegan diets by engineered food storages for the masses. while the Jewish leaders ate so much they were the only fat people in the USSR. This was done on purpose to weaken the populace the Jews also did this to the extreme within the death camp, GULAG system they ran. Purposely putting the inmates on Vegan diets that literally drove many of them insane. [2]



The Vegan Movement today is founded and run off Jewish ideology such as the Communist Jew, Singer and his Animal Liberation writings and the others Jews like Kupfer-Koberwitz who popularized the Animal Holocaust ideology that runs PETA. Note with PETA they did two major propaganda drives based on this and.....

" Holocaust on your Plate" exhibition consisted of eight 60-square-foot (5.6 m2) panels, each juxtaposing images of the Holocaust with images of factory-farmed animals. Photographs of concentration camp inmates were displayed next to photographs of battery chickens, and piled bodies of Holocaust victims next to a pile of pig carcasses. Captions alleged that "like the Jews murdered in concentration camps, animals are terrorized when they are housed in huge filthy warehouses and rounded up for shipment to slaughter. The leather sofa and handbag are the moral equivalent of the lampshades made from the skins of people killed in the death camps."

The exhibition was funded by an anonymous Jewish philanthropist,"[3]


The Jews run the Factory Farms and then turn around and use what they do in their own farms as propaganda drive to get people into Veganism. Note how many Jewish faces their are in the Vegan community, the major Vegan events are run by Jews. Where they promote the Jewish agenda of pacifism, cultural Marxism and Holocaustanity. Veganism is an ideology not just a diet and its Ideology is openly Jewish Communism. Note how the Vegans are always trying to take over the animal rights movements and demand everyone become Vegan or they have no place within such. Its away to bully and guilt people into accepting the Jewish agenda.

False philanthropy is the number one subservice tactic of the Jewish races war on humanity.


[1]
Eros and the Mysteries of Love, Evola
The Greek Kabala, K, Barry
Spontaneous Evolution, Bruce H. Lipton and Steve Bhaerman

[2]
Kolyma the Arctic Death Camps, Robert Conquest

[3]
wikipedia.org/wiki/Animalrights_and_the_Holocaust

Post Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:49 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5233
Go Vegan so this guy can hang out with you in his van.....


Image

Post Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:17 pm

Posts: 1170
Location: Republic Of India
Well said . Actually retardVegans kill more animals being vegans .

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/Story?id=97836&page=3

The "animal loving" vegetarians try to argue about this fact by saying that goats are more important life forms than mice and voles and field animals, but if you are going to argue that certain living life forms are more important than others you should quickly realize that humans are more important than goats or equivalent . :mrgreen:

Image

Hail Satan Hail Peacock Lord Hail Shiva Hail Kartikey HAIL all demon friends

“It is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit shall rise from the grave, and the world will know that I was right.” -Adolf Hitler.
Heil mein Führer I know you were right -roadtorevolution
Contact ME - proudpaganproudpast@gmail.com
______________________________

HEY HAVE
Image Poo people...

Post Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:48 pm

Posts: 58
Location: South of sanity
Image

Image
The only good world, is a world without jews, xians, and muslims. If violence is necessary to accomplish this, then so be it... That sort of task requires extreme means to complete it.

HEIL HITLER! HAIL THE GODS OF HELL! HAIL SATAN!

Post Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:16 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5233
In my experience two types are people are drawn to veganism, really emo people and SJW types. The emo types wear it on their sleeves you find most of their statements are about being really emo and if you don't go vegan they name call you by emo terms. "Your insensitive" and other they need a safe space response. The SJW types need people to not be vegan so they can name call them from a soap box. They even go after other vegans for not being vegan enough. They are just shit lords with nothing better in life.

roadtorevolution wrote:
Well said . Actually retardVegans kill more animals being vegans .

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/Story?id=97836&page=3

The "animal loving" vegetarians try to argue about this fact by saying that goats are more important life forms than mice and voles and field animals, but if you are going to argue that certain living life forms are more important than others you should quickly realize that humans are more important than goats or equivalent . :mrgreen:

Post Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:21 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5233
Image

Cause the meat eaters......

Post Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:25 am

Posts: 3
I think we should eat what we want, what our body needs no matter what others say. Only we can know what is best for us , not some reptiloid jew or other retards. It is about felling good and healty , nothing else is there.



Hail Satan

Post Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:15 am

Posts: 399

Very well written post! Thank you!
LOL that is Johnny Suckarse again :D
Image

"Spiritual satanism is national socialism at its very pure core."

topic2297.html

"Nazism IS Satan's New World Order."

topic5131.html

Image

Post Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:19 am

Posts: 177
http://www.westonaprice.org/health-topi ... egetarian/

8. You’ll make a strong political statement
“It’s a wonderful thing to be able to finish a delicious meal, knowing that no beings have suffered to make it”
Not a single bite of food reaches our mouths that has not involved the killing of animals. By some estimates, at least 300 animals per acre—including mice, rats, moles, groundhogs and birds—are killed for the production of vegetable and grain foods, often in gruesome ways. [Lone Wolf's note: not to mention the fact that many do not realize plants and mushrooms are sentient beings too that feel pain and they are killed for sustenance. Vegans and vegetarians delude themselves into thinking that plants do not feel pain. We can prove they feel pain by simply observing that they are life forms.] Only one animal per acre is killed for the production of grass-fed beef and no animal is killed for the production of grass-fed milk until the end of the life of the dairy cow.
And what about the human beings, especially growing human beings, who are suffering from nutrient deficiencies and their concomitant health problems as a consequence of a vegetarian diet? Or does only animal suffering count?
Of course, we should all work for the elimination of confinement animal facilities, which do cause a great deal of suffering in our animals, not to mention desecration of the environment. This will be more readily accomplished by the millions of meat eaters opting for grass-fed animal foods than by the smaller numbers of vegetarians boycotting meat.
Vegetarians wishing to make a political statement should strive for consistency. Cows are slaughtered not only to put steak on the table, but to obtain components used in soaps, shampoos, cosmetics, plastics, pharmaceuticals, waxes (as in candles and crayons), modern building materials and hydraulic brake fluid for airplanes. The membrane that vibrates in your telephone contains beef gelatin. So to avoid hypocrisy, vegetarians need to also refrain from using anything made of plastic, talking on the telephone, flying in airplanes, letting their kids use crayons, and living or working in modern buildings.
The ancestors of modern vegetarians would not have survived without using animal products like fur to keep warm, leather to make footwear, belts, straps and shelter, and bones for tools. In fact, the entire interactive network of life on earth, from the jellyfish to the judge, is based on the sacrifice of animals and the use of animal foods. There’s no escape from dependence on slaughtered animals, not even for really good vegan folks who feel wonderful about themselves as they finish their vegan meal.

12. You’ll help reduce famine
“It takes 15 pounds of feed to get one pound of meat. But if the grain were given directly to people, there’d be enough food to feed the entire planet. In addition, using land for animal agriculture is inefficient in terms of maximizing food production. According to the journal Soil and Water, one acre of land could produce 50,000 pounds of tomatoes, 40,000 pounds of potatoes, 30,000 pounds of carrots or just 250 pounds of beef.”
No land anywhere in the world will produce 50,000 pounds of tomatoes, 40,000 pounds of potatoes or 30,000 pounds of carrots per acre year after year after year unless bolstered with fertilizer. Such land rotated with animal grazing will be fertilized naturally; without the manure and urine of animals, synthetics must be applied—synthetics that require large amounts of energy to produce and leave problematic pollutants, such as fluoride compounds, as a by-product. And much of the world’s land—mountainous, hillside, arid and marginal areas—is incapable of producing harvestable crops even with a large fertilizer input. But this land will support animal life very well. Eliminating the animals on this land in order to produce vegetable crops will indeed create famine for the people who live there.

No Such Thing as a Guilt-Free Lunch
Letter published in the New Yorker, January 7, 2008
Bill Buford writes that nobody has a persuasive rejoinder to the vegan belief that sentient, warm-blooded creatures shouldn’t be sacrificed for our sustenance [An article on meat-eating called “Red, White, and Bleu,” December 3, 2007]. But if that’s your ethic, you should seriously consider fasting. Countless millions of wee furry beasties, mice, moles and voles, as well as ground-nesting birds, are killed outright or die off from habitat destruction annually, when vast acreages are tilled by huge, mindless machines to grow “ethical” grains and vegetables. More are killed during the growing season by rodenticide grain baits, including zinc phosphide. Small mammals and birds are killed by machinery again at harvest time, and even more are killed by pest-control practices in granaries and processing plants before vegetables get to market. There’s no such thing as a guilt-free lunch.

The Nutrient Density Stakes: Landslide Victory of Animal Foods over Fruits and Vegetables
Plant foods fail to match up to animal foods in almost every category. Note that liver contains more vitamin C than apples or carrots!

The solution to our health crisis is to return to pasture-based farming methods and the animal food-rich diets of our ancestors.

Post Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:49 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5233
He is the Aids Skrillex of veganism....

HungARYAN wrote:
Very well written post! Thank you!
LOL that is Johnny Suckarse again :D

Post Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:22 pm

Posts: 692
2 types of people. The people who are spiritually blind being lead by complete tards or the people who just want attention.

I have been making it a point to include more meat in my diet and I have noticed that it helps raise the life force. Especially when cooked and chewed properly.
Image

Hail Satan!
Hail All of the Beautiful Gods and Goddesses!
Hail Hitler!
Hail all of Satan's True Warriors!
Hail the Gentile's who have died fighting for Satan and the Truth!

Image

Post Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:41 pm

Posts: 2729
For vegans and vegetarians, as far as I can tell, the least of least arguments is still perhaps the most of most arguments. They are malnourished because of their "diet", and they say it's difficult to find food that gives you the nutrients that you need. Well, stop being a secular christian!

They also can't explain how/why animals eat animals - taxonomically speaking, we are animals. The lion, the king of the jungle, decreed animals to eat animals; no animal cries its little heart out petitioning the king to stop his predator from hunting him for nutrition. Yes, I'm being sarcastic. Lower animals are lower animals by Nature; Nature, above the lion; decreed lower animals be lower animals and higher animals be higher animals. Although, on the other hand, some higher animals lack intelligence so much you might think they are lower animals - and that's exactly what the jew wants. Why else would the jew call us cows?
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:11 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5233
True that is what I noticed when I stop being lacto vegetarian, the fist time I had meat in years, was like a spiritual experience the amount of energy that zapped though me. It was a realization.

descarte666 wrote:
2 types of people. The people who are spiritually blind being lead by complete tards or the people who just want attention.

I have been making it a point to include more meat in my diet and I have noticed that it helps raise the life force. Especially when cooked and chewed properly.

Post Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:45 pm

Posts: 692
It is satisfying on a very deep level. Take a nice cut of sirloin and put in a pot roast. Cut the damn thing against the grain, eat slowly, and chew thoroughly. When this is done with a decent portion, not those wimpy portions like the ones they serve in prison, you will literally feel energized. You can feel the effects on your mind, your muscles, and even in the breath after a good meal. I would like to say that I have grown accustomed to eating meat... but I just had a big steak a few hours ago And It was still a religious experience.
Image

Hail Satan!
Hail All of the Beautiful Gods and Goddesses!
Hail Hitler!
Hail all of Satan's True Warriors!
Hail the Gentile's who have died fighting for Satan and the Truth!

Image

Post Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:16 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5233
Something I noticed was eggs while from what I have been told by a nutritionist is a full meat product, don't seem to be a strong other forms of meat. Something I found is dairy is also not as strong as meat either for nutrition. I also believe that the amount of meat a person might need to eat depends on things such as exercise types and levels.

descarte666 wrote:
It is satisfying on a very deep level. Take a nice cut of sirloin and put in a pot roast. Cut the damn thing against the grain, eat slowly, and chew thoroughly. When this is done with a decent portion, not those wimpy portions like the ones they serve in prison, you will literally feel energized. You can feel the effects on your mind, your muscles, and even in the breath after a good meal. I would like to say that I have grown accustomed to eating meat... but I just had a big steak a few hours ago And It was still a religious experience.

Post Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:41 pm

Posts: 18
I tried out a fruitarian diet once. It was a disaster. I wound up having a scare where I thought I had prostate cancer because the undigested fruit made me feel tingles. That and I just felt lifeless all day long. I took a lot of energy kind of stuff too, protein drinks, nuts, smoothies for energy, nothing got my energy levels up. And it was a nightmare trying to get adequate protein. Meat protein is just better than other types of protein, I can just feel the difference. And I only make muscle gains with meat. I'm actually gaining a lot of muscle right now, and I eat meat every day. My only regret is that I can't afford grass fed organic meats. I have concern about getting cancer or something bad from the aforementioned dairy farms where the pump chemicals into those cows, even worse than they pump the goyim full of chemicals. Oy vey.

Post Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:51 pm

Posts: 692
Dairy has a weak effect compared to meat, but I think that is because of how it digests. Our stomachs tend to take awhile to digest all of the nutrition in dairy. The mainstream put a huge emphasis on dairy products for decades. They used to say how important it was to have daily intake of dairy. I have found that dairy is better when eaten once a week or so.

Eggs on the other hand are something completely different. You can classify an egg as meat or you could class it as dairy. But it is really in a class of its own. Within each egg is the necessary nutrients to take a single cell and turn it into a living organism.
Image

Hail Satan!
Hail All of the Beautiful Gods and Goddesses!
Hail Hitler!
Hail all of Satan's True Warriors!
Hail the Gentile's who have died fighting for Satan and the Truth!

Image

Post Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:34 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5233
Good point, mien bro. I believe many of the vegetarians who did this diet longer and better [not veganism] was because they were eating eggs. Over the years of being lacto vegetarian I got a good understanding of dairy in the sense of quality. High quality dairy is rare to get and you have to pay more for it. But you can feel the difference. The other thing is you have to watch dairy because its high in calories and being mainly liquid you can eat more of it.

descarte666 wrote:
Eggs on the other hand are something completely different. You can classify an egg as meat or you could class it as dairy. But it is really in a class of its own. Within each egg is the necessary nutrients to take a single cell and turn it into a living organism.

Post Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:37 pm

Posts: 692
I would like to mention that a lot of the liquid dairy products like milk, which I don't find to be enjoyable anymore, actually pass through your digestive tract quickly. Which results in you not being able to digest all of it. However meat will stay in your digestive tract about 4 times longer than liquids. Thus allowing it to be digested over time.

I believe this is why I feel such a weak effect from most dairy products like milk and yogurt when compared to meats.
Image

Hail Satan!
Hail All of the Beautiful Gods and Goddesses!
Hail Hitler!
Hail all of Satan's True Warriors!
Hail the Gentile's who have died fighting for Satan and the Truth!

Image

Post Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:44 pm

Posts: 692
High quality dairy is rare to get and you have to pay more for it. But you can feel the difference.


I agree. Grassfed non homogenized milk is freaking awesome. It has a much better feel to it. I'm sure it has a lot to do with the situations and diets the dairy cows are being exposed to.

No doubt eggs were the only reason they didn't lose their mind. If you could pick only one food to eat for the rest of your life for brain health you'd be hard pressed to find a better option than eggs. It literally has everything from omegas, to B vitamins, to choline. I am surprised you managed to maintain sanity on a vegan diet. To me being on a vegan diet sounds about as fun as chewing on glass.
Image

Hail Satan!
Hail All of the Beautiful Gods and Goddesses!
Hail Hitler!
Hail all of Satan's True Warriors!
Hail the Gentile's who have died fighting for Satan and the Truth!

Image

Post Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:17 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5233
I was not on a vegan diet, I was on a lacto vegetarian diet I still had animal products in dairy.

descarte666 wrote:
High quality dairy is rare to get and you have to pay more for it. But you can feel the difference.


I agree. Grassfed non homogenized milk is freaking awesome. It has a much better feel to it. I'm sure it has a lot to do with the situations and diets the dairy cows are being exposed to.

No doubt eggs were the only reason they didn't lose their mind. If you could pick only one food to eat for the rest of your life for brain health you'd be hard pressed to find a better option than eggs. It literally has everything from omegas, to B vitamins, to choline. I am surprised you managed to maintain sanity on a vegan diet. To me being on a vegan diet sounds about as fun as chewing on glass.

Post Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:28 pm

Posts: 18
descarte666 wrote:
High quality dairy is rare to get and you have to pay more for it. But you can feel the difference.


I agree. Grassfed non homogenized milk is freaking awesome. It has a much better feel to it. I'm sure it has a lot to do with the situations and diets the dairy cows are being exposed to.

No doubt eggs were the only reason they didn't lose their mind. If you could pick only one food to eat for the rest of your life for brain health you'd be hard pressed to find a better option than eggs. It literally has everything from omegas, to B vitamins, to choline. I am surprised you managed to maintain sanity on a vegan diet. To me being on a vegan diet sounds about as fun as chewing on glass.


I love eggs, probably too much. Just boil up a pot on a timer, peel away, and you have a bunch of snack meals. Eggs are great. Only downsides are calories like you said, and also cholesterol. Don't want to clog my arteries with too much cholesterol. Gotta watch the eggs, and the mayo (have too much of both, but my levels are low anyway).

Another thing, organic eggs are cheaper than organic meat iirc. So theyre definitely a good organic protein supplement, and semi cost effective on a budget.

Post Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:03 am

Posts: 194
HP Mageson666 wrote:
Something I noticed was eggs while from what I have been told by a nutritionist is a full meat product, don't seem to be a strong other forms of meat. Something I found is dairy is also not as strong as meat either for nutrition. I also believe that the amount of meat a person might need to eat depends on things such as exercise types and levels.

descarte666 wrote:
It is satisfying on a very deep level. Take a nice cut of sirloin and put in a pot roast. Cut the damn thing against the grain, eat slowly, and chew thoroughly. When this is done with a decent portion, not those wimpy portions like the ones they serve in prison, you will literally feel energized. You can feel the effects on your mind, your muscles, and even in the breath after a good meal. I would like to say that I have grown accustomed to eating meat... but I just had a big steak a few hours ago And It was still a religious experience.


Just adding my own experience. I tried low protein/ animal food for the past year or so. I got really lean with a six pack but never went under 180. I also noticed that my hair got thinner and patchy in certain areas. Also my cravings for sugar foods shot through the roof. I would eat regular meals but binge on cookies or candy occasionally and could not go for more than a few hours without eating before feeling like I wanted to kill someone real bad. I never went full on vegetarian. but mostly consumed eggs and starchy vegetables and grains. I believe I had a bit of a deficiency of protein. I never got super skinny but stayed pretty lean with muscle but the hair loss and sugar cravings are symptoms or so I've read. I'm back to eating higher protein with meat and I'm starting to feel better. I'll let you guys know if my hair fully grows back. haha

Post Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:07 am

Posts: 1007
Location: Celtiberia

I committing the opposite error before, following a keto diet with excess protein and that is not healthy.
What would be the healthy proportion? A 60% or 70% of plant foods and 30% or 40% of animal food?
Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!
post27628.html?hilit=El%20momento%20es%20ahora#p27628






Image

Post Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:38 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5233
I have heard seventy five percent by a doctor in an interview as I mentioned before. You have to eat plant foods to be healthy. Keto was originally done as fast way to drop a person's weight if they were in the red zone of their healthy and to bring their system under control. Short term diet. Look at Atkins he died sixty pounds over weight on that diet. Because vegans are bias seeking they point to that as some proof for the truth of veganism. When it just proves you need a balanced diet. Keto is the other side of veganism all animal no plant, instead of all plant no animal.

Wotanwarrior wrote:
I committing the opposite error before, following a keto diet with excess protein and that is not healthy.
What would be the healthy proportion? A 60% or 70% of plant foods and 30% or 40% of animal food?

Post Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:24 pm

Posts: 1007
Location: Celtiberia

HP Mageson666 wrote:
I have heard seventy five percent by a doctor in an interview as I mentioned before. You have to eat plant foods to be healthy. Keto was originally done as fast way to drop a person's weight if they were in the red zone of their healthy and to bring their system under control. Short term diet. Look at Atkins he died sixty pounds over weight on that diet. Because vegans are bias seeking they point to that as some proof for the truth of veganism. When it just proves you need a balanced diet. Keto is the other side of veganism all animal no plant, instead of all plant no animal.


This is pretty close to the diet that I follow now, the kikes always pushing two opposing things that are faces of the same coin.
Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!
post27628.html?hilit=El%20momento%20es%20ahora#p27628






Image

Post Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:17 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5233
From the UN the same group that brought you agenda 21 a move to put the planet under Communism under a green banner and the jewish elites have bragged is a swinging door to jewish world government.......


False philanthropy is the number one subservice tactic of the Jewish races war on humanity

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/ ... -free-diet

global shift towards a vegan diet is vital to save the world from hunger, fuel poverty and the worst impacts of climate change, a UN report said today.

As the global population surges towards a predicted 9.1 billion people by 2050, western tastes for diets rich in meat and dairy products are unsustainable, says the report from United Nations Environment Programme’s (UNEP) international panel of sustainable resource management.

Post Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:02 pm

Posts: 177
darkstaroftruth wrote:
descarte666 wrote:
High quality dairy is rare to get and you have to pay more for it. But you can feel the difference.


I agree. Grassfed non homogenized milk is freaking awesome. It has a much better feel to it. I'm sure it has a lot to do with the situations and diets the dairy cows are being exposed to.

No doubt eggs were the only reason they didn't lose their mind. If you could pick only one food to eat for the rest of your life for brain health you'd be hard pressed to find a better option than eggs. It literally has everything from omegas, to B vitamins, to choline. I am surprised you managed to maintain sanity on a vegan diet. To me being on a vegan diet sounds about as fun as chewing on glass.


I love eggs, probably too much. Just boil up a pot on a timer, peel away, and you have a bunch of snack meals. Eggs are great. Only downsides are calories like you said, and also cholesterol. Don't want to clog my arteries with too much cholesterol. Gotta watch the eggs, and the mayo (have too much of both, but my levels are low anyway).

Another thing, organic eggs are cheaper than organic meat iirc. So theyre definitely a good organic protein supplement, and semi cost effective on a budget.


If you look at westonaprice.org it proves that dietary cholesterol has no effect on blood cholesterol. In fact, it lowers blood cholesterol. Look up "cholesterol" on westonaprice. My point: Eat as many eggs as you want. Calories, believe it or not, are not a big deal either.

Post Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:38 pm

Posts: 692
Thanks for digging this up. Although it is hardly a surprise that an international organization wants to feed us rations comprised of grass and sticks. You know just enough to get by working at the factory.

HP Mageson666 wrote:
From the UN the same group that brought you agenda 21 a move to put the planet under Communism under a green banner and the jewish elites have bragged is a swinging door to jewish world government.......


False philanthropy is the number one subservice tactic of the Jewish races war on humanity

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/ ... -free-diet

global shift towards a vegan diet is vital to save the world from hunger, fuel poverty and the worst impacts of climate change, a UN report said today.

As the global population surges towards a predicted 9.1 billion people by 2050, western tastes for diets rich in meat and dairy products are unsustainable, says the report from United Nations Environment Programme’s (UNEP) international panel of sustainable resource management.
Image

Hail Satan!
Hail All of the Beautiful Gods and Goddesses!
Hail Hitler!
Hail all of Satan's True Warriors!
Hail the Gentile's who have died fighting for Satan and the Truth!

Image

Post Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:33 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5233
That's why the UN headquarters is in Jew York Shitty, right in their own base. The kike Rockefeller's got all this going openly. The same Rockefeller's who Trotsky was openly working for and went down into the jew area of New York state and recruited mass amounts of jews to be commissar's in Russia with Rockefeller's shekels. Then when Trotsky was nabbed in Canada and put in jail to prevent him from going to join the Communists and killing millions of people......President Wilson who got elected by fraud to give the jews the Fed, stepped and got this kike his passport back and shekels to get to Russia. The same Wilson who admitted he was a pawn of the jews and took twenty million dollars of the one hundred million he got from the jew banks to fight world war one. After being elected on the promise he would stay out of the war. And gave it to the fucking commies. To overthrow America's ally the Czar in the first war. Which caused America to enter into a one front war and take more causalities.

descarte666 wrote:
Thanks for digging this up. Although it is hardly a surprise that an international organization wants to feed us rations comprised of grass and sticks. You know just enough to get by working at the factory.

HP Mageson666 wrote:
From the UN the same group that brought you agenda 21 a move to put the planet under Communism under a green banner and the jewish elites have bragged is a swinging door to jewish world government.......


False philanthropy is the number one subservice tactic of the Jewish races war on humanity

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/ ... -free-diet

global shift towards a vegan diet is vital to save the world from hunger, fuel poverty and the worst impacts of climate change, a UN report said today.

As the global population surges towards a predicted 9.1 billion people by 2050, western tastes for diets rich in meat and dairy products are unsustainable, says the report from United Nations Environment Programme’s (UNEP) international panel of sustainable resource management.

Post Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:41 am

Posts: 66
I found the replies to this post offensive and disrespectful!! I thought WE FUCKING SETTLED IT THAT WE CAN EAT WHAT WE WANT TO EAT!! Plants ARE NOT BLOODY ALIVE like we humans and animals are! No brain, no feelings! Not sentient! Animals are being slaughtered and tortured in slaughterhouses and YOU IDIOTS THINK IT IS OKAY!!?? Then to eat their bodies??? Well good job! :) Next time some satanists i see eats meat and says they love animals I WILL LAUGH MY ASS OFF AT THEM!! But you support their murder and eat their bodies right???? I bet the carnivore in you would happily eat a pig raw and you would get ILL FAST! Bet most meat eaters would not even kill an animal with knives themselves!! No i dont like Jews and i dont like what they are doing, and i dont like STUPID SATANISTS DISRESPECTING OTHER PEOPLES CHOICES! I have not been ill since not eating meat! Give it a bloody try for your health and the animals! And for veganism?? Well ask the Gods your bloody selves if it is healthy or not and natural!
Hail Satan!
Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Astaroth! Hail Beelzebub! Image

Post Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:19 pm

Posts: 692
Listen snowflake animals eat animals. The whole kingdom of nature has developed on this process. If Tigers were to stop eating meat tomorrow there would be next to no tigers in a weeks time. And the ones that were left would be victims of malnutrition. The simple fact is that many of your cell's processes are dependent on the nutrients in meat. You cannot deny your nature. If you do it will catch up with you.

Furthermore. Killing an animal for food is not disrespectful when done properly. Slaughter should be done in a humane fashion and the animal should be treated with great care while it is alive. There is nothing disrespectful about this. NO other animal in the animal kingdom feels compelled to take care of its prey. Most animals just stock the prey and kill it. We humans on the other hand provide our prey with a comfortable life full of accessible water, food, medicine, and shelter.


ShadowHound666 wrote:
I found the replies to this post offensive and disrespectful!! I thought WE FUCKING SETTLED IT THAT WE CAN EAT WHAT WE WANT TO EAT!! Plants ARE NOT BLOODY ALIVE like we humans and animals are! No brain, no feelings! Not sentient! Animals are being slaughtered and tortured in slaughterhouses and YOU IDIOTS THINK IT IS OKAY!!?? Then to eat their bodies??? Well good job! :) Next time some satanists i see eats meat and says they love animals I WILL LAUGH MY ASS OFF AT THEM!! But you support their murder and eat their bodies right???? I bet the carnivore in you would happily eat a pig raw and you would get ILL FAST! Bet most meat eaters would not even kill an animal with knives themselves!! No i dont like Jews and i dont like what they are doing, and i dont like STUPID SATANISTS DISRESPECTING OTHER PEOPLES CHOICES! I have not been ill since not eating meat! Give it a bloody try for your health and the animals! And for veganism?? Well ask the Gods your bloody selves if it is healthy or not and natural!
Hail Satan!
Image

Hail Satan!
Hail All of the Beautiful Gods and Goddesses!
Hail Hitler!
Hail all of Satan's True Warriors!
Hail the Gentile's who have died fighting for Satan and the Truth!

Image

Post Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:21 pm

Posts: 692
Great point. I wouldn't be surprised if the Great Depression after WW1 was man made as a way to open up the population to rationing and big banks.

HP Mageson666 wrote:
That's why the UN headquarters is in Jew York Shitty, right in their own base. The kike Rockefeller's got all this going openly. The same Rockefeller's who Trotsky was openly working for and went down into the jew area of New York state and recruited mass amounts of jews to be commissar's in Russia with Rockefeller's shekels. Then when Trotsky was nabbed in Canada and put in jail to prevent him from going to join the Communists and killing millions of people......President Wilson who got elected by fraud to give the jews the Fed, stepped and got this kike his passport back and shekels to get to Russia. The same Wilson who admitted he was a pawn of the jews and took twenty million dollars of the one hundred million he got from the jew banks to fight world war one. After being elected on the promise he would stay out of the war. And gave it to the fucking commies. To overthrow America's ally the Czar in the first war. Which caused America to enter into a one front war and take more causalities.

descarte666 wrote:
Thanks for digging this up. Although it is hardly a surprise that an international organization wants to feed us rations comprised of grass and sticks. You know just enough to get by working at the factory.

HP Mageson666 wrote:
From the UN the same group that brought you agenda 21 a move to put the planet under Communism under a green banner and the jewish elites have bragged is a swinging door to jewish world government.......


False philanthropy is the number one subservice tactic of the Jewish races war on humanity

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/ ... -free-diet

global shift towards a vegan diet is vital to save the world from hunger, fuel poverty and the worst impacts of climate change, a UN report said today.

As the global population surges towards a predicted 9.1 billion people by 2050, western tastes for diets rich in meat and dairy products are unsustainable, says the report from United Nations Environment Programme’s (UNEP) international panel of sustainable resource management.
Image

Hail Satan!
Hail All of the Beautiful Gods and Goddesses!
Hail Hitler!
Hail all of Satan's True Warriors!
Hail the Gentile's who have died fighting for Satan and the Truth!

Image

Post Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:22 pm

Posts: 647
Location: NGC 1316, Fornax cluster

Dude.

Seriously.




ShadowHound666 wrote:
I found the replies to this post offensive and disrespectful!! I thought WE FUCKING SETTLED IT THAT WE CAN EAT WHAT WE WANT TO EAT!! Plants ARE NOT BLOODY ALIVE like we humans and animals are! No brain, no feelings! Not sentient! Animals are being slaughtered and tortured in slaughterhouses and YOU IDIOTS THINK IT IS OKAY!!?? Then to eat their bodies??? Well good job! :) Next time some satanists i see eats meat and says they love animals I WILL LAUGH MY ASS OFF AT THEM!! But you support their murder and eat their bodies right???? I bet the carnivore in you would happily eat a pig raw and you would get ILL FAST! Bet most meat eaters would not even kill an animal with knives themselves!! No i dont like Jews and i dont like what they are doing, and i dont like STUPID SATANISTS DISRESPECTING OTHER PEOPLES CHOICES! I have not been ill since not eating meat! Give it a bloody try for your health and the animals! And for veganism?? Well ask the Gods your bloody selves if it is healthy or not and natural!
Hail Satan!
---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/

Post Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:29 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5233
ShadowHound666 wrote:
I found the replies to this post offensive and disrespectful!! I thought WE FUCKING SETTLED IT THAT WE CAN EAT WHAT WE WANT TO EAT!!


Because you didn't get told what you want to hear?

Nothing was settled just the policy on there are no dietary requirements in Satanism was reposted as a reminder. That does not exclude a critical examination of veganism. Your the one angrily here telling everyone what they need to eat, and your not even a vegan.


ShadowHound666 wrote:
Plants ARE NOT BLOODY ALIVE like we humans and animals are! No brain, no feelings! Not sentient!


The scientific findings by Beckett showed plants are alive and do react to fear and pain, even being talked to. Vegans violently oppose this fact as it shows them to be mere sentimental hypocrites.

ShadowHound666 wrote:
Animals are being slaughtered and tortured in slaughterhouses and YOU IDIOTS THINK IT IS OKAY!!?? Then to eat their bodies??? Well good job! :) Next time some satanists i see eats meat and says they love animals I WILL LAUGH MY ASS OFF AT THEM!! But you support their murder and eat their bodies right???? I bet the carnivore in you would happily eat a pig raw and you would get ILL FAST! Bet most meat eaters would not even kill an animal with knives themselves!!


This is simply you throwing a tantrum, your not vegan so you support the animal industry as well. While condemning the rest of us for the same. Your simply a hypocrite. Context is reality the Moral equivalence arguments of vegans are pseudo morals. Human's eat some animals because they were domesticated as food supply and we require meat in our diet to survive so its simply a matter of life. At some time we figured out domestication saves a lot of time on hunting and guards against famine. With the domestication of plants and animals we created the basis to build civilization. We have different relationship's to different animals based on the factors. Like they do to us. That's nature. A person's pet cat would eat them if they were a mouse.


ShadowHound666 wrote:
No i dont like Jews and i dont like what they are doing, and i dont like STUPID SATANISTS DISRESPECTING OTHER PEOPLES CHOICES! I have not been ill since not eating meat! Give it a bloody try for your health and the animals! And for veganism?? Well ask the Gods your bloody selves if it is healthy or not and natural!
Hail Satan!


Then why are you disrespecting other peoples choices to not be vegan by calling them stupid? Your vegan claims have already been debunked on two threads now. The Gods have stated eating meat is important for human health. So your question is answered. What you choose to do with that is up to you. Your not even vegan.

Post Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:30 pm

Posts: 647
Location: NGC 1316, Fornax cluster

I actually did this last night.

Image




ShadowHound666 wrote:
I found the replies to this post offensive and disrespectful!! I thought WE FUCKING SETTLED IT THAT WE CAN EAT WHAT WE WANT TO EAT!! Plants ARE NOT BLOODY ALIVE like we humans and animals are! No brain, no feelings! Not sentient! Animals are being slaughtered and tortured in slaughterhouses and YOU IDIOTS THINK IT IS OKAY!!?? Then to eat their bodies??? Well good job! :) Next time some satanists i see eats meat and says they love animals I WILL LAUGH MY ASS OFF AT THEM!! But you support their murder and eat their bodies right???? I bet the carnivore in you would happily eat a pig raw and you would get ILL FAST! Bet most meat eaters would not even kill an animal with knives themselves!! No i dont like Jews and i dont like what they are doing, and i dont like STUPID SATANISTS DISRESPECTING OTHER PEOPLES CHOICES! I have not been ill since not eating meat! Give it a bloody try for your health and the animals! And for veganism?? Well ask the Gods your bloody selves if it is healthy or not and natural!
Hail Satan!
---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/

Post Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:37 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5233
When I was a kid my friends family had an animal farm I remember feeding the chicken's, pigs, goats and watching the cows grazing in the pasture. None of the animals were treated cruelly. It was a normal farm like my family also owned and worked in the past. The local Dairy company was a family owned farm for a century were the animals were treated well and the products are also clean dairy. That is still a lot of places. The vegans only show the shock stuff of the globalist farming operations run by jews.


descarte666 wrote:
Listen snowflake animals eat animals. The whole kingdom of nature has developed on this process. If Tigers were to stop eating meat tomorrow there would be next to no tigers in a weeks time. And the ones that were left would be victims of malnutrition. The simple fact is that many of your cell's processes are dependent on the nutrients in meat. You cannot deny your nature. If you do it will catch up with you.

Furthermore. Killing an animal for food is not disrespectful when done properly. Slaughter should be done in a humane fashion and the animal should be treated with great care while it is alive. There is nothing disrespectful about this. NO other animal in the animal kingdom feels compelled to take care of its prey. Most animals just stock the prey and kill it. We humans on the other hand provide our prey with a comfortable life full of accessible water, food, medicine, and shelter.


ShadowHound666 wrote:
I found the replies to this post offensive and disrespectful!! I thought WE FUCKING SETTLED IT THAT WE CAN EAT WHAT WE WANT TO EAT!! Plants ARE NOT BLOODY ALIVE like we humans and animals are! No brain, no feelings! Not sentient! Animals are being slaughtered and tortured in slaughterhouses and YOU IDIOTS THINK IT IS OKAY!!?? Then to eat their bodies??? Well good job! :) Next time some satanists i see eats meat and says they love animals I WILL LAUGH MY ASS OFF AT THEM!! But you support their murder and eat their bodies right???? I bet the carnivore in you would happily eat a pig raw and you would get ILL FAST! Bet most meat eaters would not even kill an animal with knives themselves!! No i dont like Jews and i dont like what they are doing, and i dont like STUPID SATANISTS DISRESPECTING OTHER PEOPLES CHOICES! I have not been ill since not eating meat! Give it a bloody try for your health and the animals! And for veganism?? Well ask the Gods your bloody selves if it is healthy or not and natural!
Hail Satan!

Post Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:15 pm

Posts: 692
Of course they do. It allows them a giant dildo to ride on while they look down upon you in their tower of moral superiority. This vegan is so culturally sensitive . I bet he gets all the white girls with dreadlocks in his friend zone.
Image

Hail Satan!
Hail All of the Beautiful Gods and Goddesses!
Hail Hitler!
Hail all of Satan's True Warriors!
Hail the Gentile's who have died fighting for Satan and the Truth!

Image

Post Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:17 pm

Posts: 692
Exactly. And the animals don't notice a thing. It is just their time. It is not as if these cows would go on to create medicine or something if it wasn't for us humans slaughtering them. They would just graze off of grass until either something else killed them or they laid down and died. In which case the worms and vultures would eat it. They got a pretty sweet deal with us humans.

HP Mageson666 wrote:
When I was a kid my friends family had an animal farm I remember feeding the chicken's, pigs, goats and watching the cows grazing in the pasture. None of the animals were treated cruelly. It was a normal farm like my family also owned and worked in the past. The local Dairy company was a family owned farm for a century were the animals were treated well and the products are also clean dairy. That is still a lot of places. The vegans only show the shock stuff of the globalist farming operations run by jews.
[/quote][/quote]
Image

Hail Satan!
Hail All of the Beautiful Gods and Goddesses!
Hail Hitler!
Hail all of Satan's True Warriors!
Hail the Gentile's who have died fighting for Satan and the Truth!

Image

Post Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:23 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5233
After a few years vegan, one transforms into......

Image



descarte666 wrote:
Of course they do. It allows them a giant dildo to ride on while they look down upon you in their tower of moral superiority. This vegan is so culturally sensitive . I bet he gets all the white girls with dreadlocks in his friend zone.

Post Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:51 pm

Posts: 61
HP Mageson666 wrote:
When I was a kid my friends family had an animal farm I remember feeding the chicken's, pigs, goats and watching the cows grazing in the pasture. None of the animals were treated cruelly. It was a normal farm like my family also owned and worked in the past. The local Dairy company was a family owned farm for a century were the animals were treated well and the products are also clean dairy. That is still a lot of places. The vegans only show the shock stuff of the globalist farming operations run by jews.


That's very true. More people should be aware of this. I've worked on many farms and am working on a diary/meat farm now as well as I've met all sorts of farmers while selling at markets and mingling with neighbors. The care that most animals get on most farms is often better than most humans. In fact where I'm at now that's often something we joke about. The slightest discomfort or sign of illness of a goat and all things stop and we do everything we can to make sure that goat is treated and made to feel well. Plus giving them extra attention and love you might call it and treats. Huge pastures to graze freely from and comfortable dwellings with bedding changed very frequently.

Most farms I've worked on and been around have been just like this. if people are worried about the conditions of their animal products just go to your local farmers market and get your products there. You get a chance to meet the farmers as well and make social connections and perhaps even barder too if you have goods.

I'm sure there are terrible farms, but I really think they're the minority. Just do your research folks.

Post Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:43 pm

Posts: 18
The left, with the Jews writing the scripts, loves to dehumanize rural people, and especially farmers. Anyone self sufficient, off the grid, living away from their dystopian metropolis hives. Because these people are more free from their physical and mental poisons. These are usually much better people. Even though leftards call them "hicks" and "inbreds", and there's a million Jew movies about bucktoothed cannibals in cabins 10 miles out of the city limits, lol.


Return to JoyofSatan666