Board index JoyofSatan666 Trump, Won't Get Fooled Again?

Trump, Won't Get Fooled Again?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:45 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Trump, Won't Get Fooled Again?

Trump's whole platform is not having the establishment views of his opponents and thus being anti establishment a real change and all....But were does Trump sound exactly the same as everyone running and shows himself as fraud and total establishment?

Why at his AIPAC speech to the Jewish ruling establishement, watching Trump grovel before Jewish Power at AIPAC were he repeated the Jewish Neocohen party line word for word....Which leads to war with Iran for Israel. Before this Trump groveled before the Jewish Republican coalition with the same pleading and butt kissing. Even bragging about his Jewish grandchildren and son in law.

What's the deal on Trump and the current establishment Kayfabe he is running? As we know the Republican and Democratic establishment are owned by the Jewish establishment this is not in dispute.

The situation is there has been an on going mass exodus from the reservation of the two sides of the same coin for awhile now. You can note the Libertarian Party is climbing in the numbers as well and if this goes on sooner then later at some point they will be an official party. That is just the tip of the iceberg of the warning as there will be multiple other movements as well. The writing is on the wall for the Jewish Coke and Pepsi game.

So Trump who was a Democratic liberal his whole life in New York decides to become a conservative Republican...... The next question is simply why does the Jewish media machine give all of their attention to Trump as they know they are making him famous....

Simple they want to keep their shell game together. Trump is billed as the Face for the disenfranchised causing a major pouring in of people into the Republican wing. As Trump will make mention of some major issues Republican supporters have been leaving over being ignored, no other candidate will, so this sets him apart and gives him support. And he becomes the heel to the Democratic supporters types who have also been a banding the ship, have regalvanized themselves into a force to stop Trump and have bought into the hysteria and both sides are distracted with this game.

What ends up happening is all the attention, man power and money that would have gone to a real independent real anti establishment movement is now drained of such and the Jewish regime has got itself more time.

Lets be honest Trump does not mean a word of anything he says.....How can we know? Simple look at his career he is notorious for talking from both corners of his mouth and meaning none of it. He is a well known pathological liar. However note the major lies he told in the past were to hype himself up. What is he doing in the race? Trump is a Jew York, mogul with everything from a Jewish lawyer to Jewish business connections who made a fortune from working with Mafia suspected contractors, manipulating people, exploiting people and greasing, corrupt politicians with money to build vice capitals around America. Thats all. Take a look at how Trump had no problem working with mob suspected contractors who hired illegal aliens to build Trump Towers and treated them so badly and under paid them they rioted with a strike. Trump claims he didn't know anything of this. But was on the site daily from reports that came out back when this was going on years ago.

Trump if anything is politically a Neocon and don't give me the Jews hate him bit. Take a look at the top people working on his campaign, Jews. The Jews have played this game before in the past with people like Eisenhower, Teddy Roosevelt and on. Trump is just full of hot air and running on empty slogans you have already seen this before with Obama the false Democrat messiah now you get Trump the false Republican Messiah. Trump's who business Empire is also tried into Jewish business and banks. Even with mega investments in Israel.

Donald Cuck, turned his half an hour speech before AIPAC into a Cuckstep concert.

That's why Trump sounds just the same when it comes to bowing before the Jewish lobby.

Post Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:26 pm

Any smart politican should be able to take Trump on any day of the week. But our politicans are weak, and foolish.

If we could just combine the foreign policies of the democrats, and socially conservative aspects of the Republicans we might have an actual party.

I fear Trump is running just so Hillary can run away with the General Election.

Post Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:43 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Lol....

Chaosftw wrote:
If we could just combine the foreign policies of the democrats, and socially conservative aspects of the Republicans we might have an actual party.

Post Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:44 pm

Wall Street Journal did an interview with Trump last year and they showed a quick shot of the "campaign HQ/boiler room"

And what do you know? A couple of Jooo grunts working the phones. One in the back is even wearing a YamaKaka.

Post Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:17 pm

Chaosftw wrote:
Any smart politican should be able to take Trump on any day of the week. But our politicans are weak, and foolish.

what you should be feeling is that their ALL jews
Thoughts become things.

Post Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:19 pm

I feel there are two things that should be looked upon. One, the jew might use Trump as an excuse to remove "hate groups" once and for all. They [the Anti-Defamaton League] may use Trump's words to censor the internet, and thus launch a new "crusade" on websites such as JoS, this time proposing, passing, and signing legislation. Second, I still stress this question: What will happen when a President does get elected? It's possible Americans are so unhappy [I feel the silent majority spoke, and can not be swiped back into the closet] that they may break the country into several pieces, dividing America up onto little pieces for other nations to conquer.

In other words, I must ask other people here,
What do you think will happen from 2016 to 2020? Do you think the country will be stable for that long. What are tell-tale signs things may start to unravel?

With all due Respect,
Raven Princess

Sieg Heil
Heil Hitler

Hail Satan
As an American, learn your rights at Flexyourrights.org (This stuff got me out of trouble with police once)
Never lose your will to live. In all times of turbulence, the only thing you will always have with you is your body. It will always be there for you as long as you live.
I once asked a girl why do people wear makeup, she said "it's a blank canvas, you make it your own." Your body is also a blank canvas, make the paper strong, make the fabric soft, and make it ever lasting.
Never let anyone control your body. It is yours, forever.

Post Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:42 pm

Chaosftw wrote:

all the politicians are intelligent(even trump lol), they are just professional liars and bullshitters with not a shred of decency to their name.

Raven Princess wrote:
I feel there are two things that should be looked upon. One, the jew might use Trump as an excuse to remove "hate groups" once and for all. They [the Anti-Defamaton League] may use Trump's words to censor the internet, and thus launch a new "crusade" on websites such as JoS, this time proposing, passing, and signing legislation. Second, I still stress this question: What will happen when a President does get elected? It's possible Americans are so unhappy [I feel the silent majority spoke, and can not be swiped back into the closet] that they may break the country into several pieces, dividing America up onto little pieces for other nations to conquer.

In other words, I must ask other people here,
What do you think will happen from 2016 to 2020? Do you think the country will be stable for that long. What are tell-tale signs things may start to unravel?

With all due Respect,
Raven Princess

Sieg Heil
Heil Hitler

Hail Satan

I think eventually America is going to balkanize and be split up into smaller factions at some point. not necesarily in the next 5 years, but it's something I think will eventually come to be. the country is just becoming too torn apart with differences in the people. whether it be jews using their black lives matter, Hyper feminist groups, homosexual groups, whatever.. they are dividing the country to a point that has not been seen in it's history.

Post Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:52 am

Don Danko for President 2016...
The only good world, is a world without jews, xians, and muslims. If violence is necessary to accomplish this, then so be it... That sort of task requires extreme means to complete it.

HEIL HITLER! HAIL THE GODS OF HELL! HAIL SATAN!

Post Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:52 am

If you pay attention to history, it repeats itself. The problem is the idea of politicians period. I don't care how many votes you get, Anyone who would willingly pursue a carreer in politics should by no means be allowed to do the job. Anyone who's moral compass hasn't been completely deprogrammed would not find themselves in politics period due to the very nature of the job. If voting did shit they wouldn't let us do it. I don't trust anyone I don't know personally at all. And the majority of people I know, I don't trust. Why the fuck is it a good idea to allow that power to the most untrustworthy individuals (I.E. anyone capable of buying their way into a position of power). I think free thought and self-government makes a lot more sense o.O Its not my job to tell anyone what to do except maybe me. give me a small loan of a million dollars 4 bankruptcies and still I'd have less of a chance of getting elected than trump. Mostly because I have a functioning moral compass and hate reality tv. Both the democratic debate and obviously the republican debate were the two biggest nights of the year for reality tv. Except for maybe the election. which nearly every american watches. crying shame if you ask me. if more people turned off their tv sets and opened a book maybe these psychopaths wouldn't have a cult following right now. Statism (belief in authority and government) is basically Christianity for atheists. The conservative and liberal parties are comparable to the catholics and the protestants. Whatever you call yourself the deity you are praying to doesn't actually exist. its just a thoughtform. The people carrying out real actions in the name of an imaginary being actually do need to be stopped though. And I don't think a lack of voters is going to do that. I see a whole bunch of grown adults trying to vote for santa clause and find it depressing. The whole charade is really childish.

Post Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:55 pm

Skip a step. Lets elect Satan Himself.

Post Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:59 pm

I'm not sure of Trumps intentions. He has actually been saying many of the things he touts for decades (sans immigration issue). That in my mind gives him some credibility. It's possible he just always wanted to run for office and is now marking that off his list.

One thing about Trump, like him or not, he is shifting what can be discussed about openly in the media and public spheres. He is in this way the best thing to happen to pro-white and anti-immigration politics in the last 50 years.

He is unbagging an awful lot of cats. Exposing the immigration problem like no one else has been able to. Crudely jarring average people into rudimentary consciousness. He has repeated over and over again how "Israel built a wall that works, why can't we?", and people cheer for this statement. These are all very positive effects!

He may turn out to be a traitor in the end. In the meantime, I think he is a great vehicle to exploit for spreading any pro-white, or anti-immigration message. He could potentially even be used to promote this site, with some cleverness.

Post Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:53 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Trump showed himself at AIPAC. His whole career has been built by jews and is owned by jews. The jews are giving him massive amounts of support and Media attention. Trump has not exposed the immigration issue the reason he got support for mentioning it is very simple. Everyone already knows about it. And it was causing people to leave the GOP to what will become alternative political movements outside jewish control.

Given Trump has used illegal immigration for exploitive cheap labour himself. By his actions I don't believe Trump is serious on anything. Ted Cruz is also pretending to care about this so fast. When he has also supported open boarders.

Trump cucked to AIPAC he already has betrayed America. But he has been cucking his whole life.

What you mention about capitalizing on what Trump will not actually explain, but has given some lip service towards for popularity. Has already been mentioned on this forum. However the point of this thread was not to fall for Trump's kayfabe. What can be capitalized on is not the same thinking Trump is anything but a cuck, neocohen.

The types who think Trump is sneaking up on the jews are simply deluded. Rockwell wrote about this in his day over 40 years ago. The same sneak up on the jew mythical belief was going on back then. And people were getting played like fools on this back then.

darkstaroftruth wrote:
I'm not sure of Trumps intentions. He has actually been saying many of the things he touts for decades (sans immigration issue). That in my mind gives him some credibility. It's possible he just always wanted to run for office and is now marking that off his list.

One thing about Trump, like him or not, he is shifting what can be discussed about openly in the media and public spheres. He is in this way the best thing to happen to pro-white and anti-immigration politics in the last 50 years.

He is unbagging an awful lot of cats. Exposing the immigration problem like no one else has been able to. Crudely jarring average people into rudimentary consciousness. He has repeated over and over again how "Israel built a wall that works, why can't we?", and people cheer for this statement. These are all very positive effects!

He may turn out to be a traitor in the end. In the meantime, I think he is a great vehicle to exploit for spreading any pro-white, or anti-immigration message. He could potentially even be used to promote this site, with some cleverness.

Post Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:13 pm

mageson is completely right. trump wouldn't have gotten the funding he did without worshiping the jews. hes the mother of all cuckers

Post Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:43 am

i can read.

Post Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:14 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Trump showed himself at AIPAC. His whole career has been built by jews and is owned by jews. The jews are giving him massive amounts of support and Media attention. Trump has not exposed the immigration issue the reason he got support for mentioning it is very simple. Everyone already knows about it. And it was causing people to leave the GOP to what will become alternative political movements outside jewish control.

Given Trump has used illegal immigration for exploitive cheap labour himself. By his actions I don't believe Trump is serious on anything. Ted Cruz is also pretending to care about this so fast. When he has also supported open boarders.

Trump cucked to AIPAC he already has betrayed America. But he has been cucking his whole life.

What you mention about capitalizing on what Trump will not actually explain, but has given some lip service towards for popularity. Has already been mentioned on this forum. However the point of this thread was not to fall for Trump's kayfabe. What can be capitalized on is not the same thinking Trump is anything but a cuck, neocohen.

The types who think Trump is sneaking up on the jews are simply deluded. Rockwell wrote about this in his day over 40 years ago. The same sneak up on the jew mythical belief was going on back then. And people were getting played like fools on this back then.

I think if Trump was legit, it would be less sneaking up, and more trying to kick the door in. Again if he is legit, he is being unrealistic in this since everything is rigged. I don't think Trump needs Jewish money, he is a billionaire. Yes, a billionaire who would have had to have associated with Jews to succeed. I do think it's conceivable he is pandering to the cuckservatives for votes with AIPAC, etc. This would be electorally favorable with voting demographics. A lot of Jews are saying they will stop him with a brokered convention/election shenanigans, and some are even saying they want to assassinate him.

He gets media attention, but most of it from the start has been negative. He simply Jewdo-throws it into positive publicity. After watching the debates, it was painfully obvious how Jew rigged they were against him. In fact I have never been more sure Jews owned the US, than after watching those debates. It was straight out of Orwell. Very good material for awakening people. The Jews aren't always tactically intelligent, and they made a mistake in the negative attention they gave Trump on cable news etc. There are Jew articles about how they wont repeat that mistake again.

People are discussing the immigration problem now more openly, whereas they were afraid to before. That's a big advancement against the political correctness oppression, which can only be accredited to Trumps efforts. The Jews didn't want any open discussion about immigration AT ALL. That's bad for them, because people might ask who's responsible for it. And it leads to more leftist nonsense being questioned. More narrative collapse. It's bad for them.

Trump is not my hero, and I don't trust him. Especially with his Shiksa daughter. But how he's doing things is not what the Jews wanted. I think at the very least he has defied their expectations of conduct, in his selfish pursuit of a political career; even if ultimately he will sell us all down the river and bow to Israel completely, not build a wall like he says, etc (again also assuming he isn't shot or barred from election, both are likely).

Post Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:01 am

The 666 is a crucial part of HP Mageson666.
Hail Satan Lucifer!

Post Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:48 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Trump does need the jews money when it comes to the loans to run his company from who's banks again? And the tribes business connections. Trump also has mega millions invested in the state of Israel. He was more then happy to marry his daughter off to jewish moguls and brags about this. That is total level cuck. The jews don't need to be in his pocket they are in his home.

The Jews know giving him attention makes him well known and gives him the platform for his message. And has given him popularity, the negative attention is mainly from the leftist wing of the jewish establishment media mainly which is what they do always attack the GOP. He may chaff on some jews within the GOP but so what? He is still towing the message. As his worshipful speech nearly on his hands and knees to the one lobby that runs America, AIPAC shows. Trumps mentioning of immigration is keeping the GOP wing together and keeping the goyim on the GOP reservation. He also framed it within the cuck narrative of just illegal immigration, all the millions of other brown people can come in legally. Which still wipes you out.

darkstaroftruth wrote:
I think if Trump was legit, it would be less sneaking up, and more trying to kick the door in. Again if he is legit, he is being unrealistic in this since everything is rigged. I don't think Trump needs Jewish money, he is a billionaire. Yes, a billionaire who would have had to have associated with Jews to succeed. I do think it's conceivable he is pandering to the cuckservatives for votes with AIPAC, etc. This would be electorally favorable with voting demographics. A lot of Jews are saying they will stop him with a brokered convention/election shenanigans, and some are even saying they want to assassinate him.

He gets media attention, but most of it from the start has been negative. He simply Jewdo-throws it into positive publicity. After watching the debates, it was painfully obvious how Jew rigged they were against him. In fact I have never been more sure Jews owned the US, than after watching those debates. It was straight out of Orwell. Very good material for awakening people. The Jews aren't always tactically intelligent, and they made a mistake in the negative attention they gave Trump on cable news etc. There are Jew articles about how they wont repeat that mistake again.

People are discussing the immigration problem now more openly, whereas they were afraid to before. That's a big advancement against the political correctness oppression, which can only be accredited to Trumps efforts. The Jews didn't want any open discussion about immigration AT ALL. That's bad for them, because people might ask who's responsible for it. And it leads to more leftist nonsense being questioned. More narrative collapse. It's bad for them.

Trump is not my hero, and I don't trust him. Especially with his Shiksa daughter. But how he's doing things is not what the Jews wanted. I think at the very least he has defied their expectations of conduct, in his selfish pursuit of a political career; even if ultimately he will sell us all down the river and bow to Israel completely, not build a wall like he says, etc (again also assuming he isn't shot or barred from election, both are likely).

Post Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:03 pm

I honestly can't believe trump gets compared to Hitler on the regular. Its a completely different ballgame. Trump is pretty much pure evil. Hitler over trump any day of the week. Also The high priest just made a lot of really valid points.

Post Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:16 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Trump does need the jews money when it comes to the loans to run his company from who's banks again? And the tribes business connections. Trump also has mega millions invested in the state of Israel. He was more then happy to marry his daughter off to jewish moguls and brags about this. That is total level cuck. The jews don't need to be in his pocket they are in his home.

The Jews know giving him attention makes him well known and gives him the platform for his message. And has given him popularity, the negative attention is mainly from the leftist wing of the jewish establishment media mainly which is what they do always attack the GOP. He may chaff on some jews within the GOP but so what? He is still towing the message. As his worshipful speech nearly on his hands and knees to the one lobby that runs America, AIPAC shows. Trumps mentioning of immigration is keeping the GOP wing together and keeping the goyim on the GOP reservation. He also framed it within the cuck narrative of just illegal immigration, all the millions of other brown people can come in legally. Which still wipes you out.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the man has at least 2 billion in monetary assets. I wouldn't think he'd need any loans, though he may use them anyway just because it's better business sense to take advantage of leverage.

I have to fully disagree with you that the negative attention has come mainly from the left wing. All of the GOP news/media outlets have blasted him with hit pieces and negative sound bites. Every interview at the very least has a mocking and negative undertone, if not planned attack lines. Again, I will never forget those CNN and FOX news debates, where every last feature of the show was Jew rigged. The audience, rigged. The moderators, biased. Megyn Kelly. The questions, biased. Everyone attacking him. Planned graphics to stump him. Even the little tweets on the right side of the screen, all anti-trump, LOTS OF THEM JEWS. And of course the after show, all anti trump post debate discussion. He temporarily had a decrease in his numbers after a couple of those debates. All of the big talking head conservatives, all of the maintstream republican media, has been anti-trump from the start.

If anything the GOP has been against him, and he has been destroying the GOP, making them all look like the robotic lying fools they are. He's setting a new standard. Even if he is just a far superior actor and doesn't give a crap about any of it. He's killing the GOP. The only people voting for Cruz are the idiot evangelical cave men types, and boomer freaks.

As for immigration, again only supposing he was sneaking in, breaking in, whatever...what other way could he start a path towards people considering freezing all immigration, if not starting with illegal immigration? I don't think you can be openly pro white america, and get away with it. You'd have to be incremental. Start with illegal immigration first, then further restrictions can be within the overton window. You can't get elected on "ban all immigration", at least not yet. So I find that issue to be neutral in revealing any intent or negative character on the part of trump.

I don't approve of any of his pro-jewish/isreali associations and dealings. It's very disheartening to me. But I can distance myself personally enough to see the positive effects he's having on America, even if he's doing it for entirely selfish reasons in the end game of things.

He is right now: exposing the GOP and the media to be fraudulent, criticizing Israel in most of his speeches and putting them on the map in the minds of people, openly criticizing Islam which is the second worst threat behind Jews, giving a vehicle for whites to identify as pro white in a passive aggressive way IE "trump!" = i'm pro white america/silent majority", starting honest non pc discussions across america about race and immigration that wouldn't have been had without his campaign, having non-white terrorists hauled away by force in his rallies showing whites just how to get things done, and even inciting white race riots. This is very positive stuff, and horrible for the Jews. I honestly wish this campaign would be extended for another year to see what other stunts he could pull, and to watch the nationalist and pro white advocacy movements grow bigger as a result. His silly daughter can whore herself out as much as she wants if the politics keep going farther right, as much as I care about her. I care more about the country and my European cousins, brothers, and sisters waking up and getting far right.

Post Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:25 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Trump runs mainly on loans off banks through his jewish contacts to maintain and build his empire. This is almost how he went broke back in the early nineties he over extended with this. The jews use the IRS and other tactic's to wipe out any Goyim business they don't like as well. They have gone after Trump to a degree with this before. Two billion wouldn't be enough to save his empire if the jews want to really pull the rug out from under it.

I will agree with you with Trump has received some negative attention within the GOP as I mentioned he has chaffed on some jews within it. But the major witch hunt is from the left. The negative attention from within the GOP is due to the old order wanted Jeb in the lead, others don't like a member of the donor class coming into the politic chair, some want to maintain the status of what Nixon laid down with pandering to the evangelicals Ted Cruz like. And a segment of jews are nervous about Trump who is not pandering for funds. Meaning it is harder to put direct strings on him. Jews are paranoid about the Gentile Princes as they put it in the past turning on them. However the GOP has soften up on Trump. Murdock gave the order for FOX to lay off him as they realized he is actually serious about running and is rebuilding the sinking GOP. Apparently other factions within the GOP have come around to him.

Trump from his talking points and flak is a upgraded version of Paul in my opinion. He is using the libertarian line for popular support on the second amendment and dislike of PC. He has claimed to want to audit the Fed. This inline with the fact the GOP is losing a lot of support to the growing Libertarian Movement. The GOP swooped in like a Hawk on the Tea Party to keep them on the reservation back in the day as well. They allowed Paul to run back in the last round before throwing him under the bus. To keep as many people from leaving to the Libertarian pastures. Trump is not destroying the GOP he is reviving it. He has brought in a new younger crowd that would have gone Libertarian, he has brought back in the disenfranchised and even brought in hundreds of thousands from the Democratic Party. And created a mass populist movement around the GOP. Trump is simply keeping the very machine running the jews need to keep the head of America, Washington under their control.

Trump has already promised the pound of flesh to Shylock before AIPAC. What the jews don't want is a third party coming in along with independents running. Appeal to the Overton window does not mean anything. As Trump is simply promoting the cuck line on immigration which the GOP types had already been promoting. This keeps it within the jew narrative and allows the flood to keep going. Trump is just a plug in the leaking damn of the jew establishment.

darkstaroftruth wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the man has at least 2 billion in monetary assets. I wouldn't think he'd need any loans, though he may use them anyway just because it's better business sense to take advantage of leverage.

I have to fully disagree with you that the negative attention has come mainly from the left wing. All of the GOP news/media outlets have blasted him with hit pieces and negative sound bites. Every interview at the very least has a mocking and negative undertone, if not planned attack lines. Again, I will never forget those CNN and FOX news debates, where every last feature of the show was Jew rigged. The audience, rigged. The moderators, biased. Megyn Kelly. The questions, biased. Everyone attacking him. Planned graphics to stump him. Even the little tweets on the right side of the screen, all anti-trump, LOTS OF THEM JEWS. And of course the after show, all anti trump post debate discussion. He temporarily had a decrease in his numbers after a couple of those debates. All of the big talking head conservatives, all of the maintstream republican media, has been anti-trump from the start.

If anything the GOP has been against him, and he has been destroying the GOP, making them all look like the robotic lying fools they are. He's setting a new standard. Even if he is just a far superior actor and doesn't give a crap about any of it. He's killing the GOP. The only people voting for Cruz are the idiot evangelical cave men types, and boomer freaks.

As for immigration, again only supposing he was sneaking in, breaking in, whatever...what other way could he start a path towards people considering freezing all immigration, if not starting with illegal immigration? I don't think you can be openly pro white america, and get away with it. You'd have to be incremental. Start with illegal immigration first, then further restrictions can be within the overton window. You can't get elected on "ban all immigration", at least not yet. So I find that issue to be neutral in revealing any intent or negative character on the part of trump.

I don't approve of any of his pro-jewish/isreali associations and dealings. It's very disheartening to me. But I can distance myself personally enough to see the positive effects he's having on America, even if he's doing it for entirely selfish reasons in the end game of things.

He is right now: exposing the GOP and the media to be fraudulent, criticizing Israel in most of his speeches and putting them on the map in the minds of people, openly criticizing Islam which is the second worst threat behind Jews, giving a vehicle for whites to identify as pro white in a passive aggressive way IE "trump!" = i'm pro white america/silent majority", starting honest non pc discussions across america about race and immigration that wouldn't have been had without his campaign, having non-white terrorists hauled away by force in his rallies showing whites just how to get things done, and even inciting white race riots. This is very positive stuff, and horrible for the Jews. I honestly wish this campaign would be extended for another year to see what other stunts he could pull, and to watch the nationalist and pro white advocacy movements grow bigger as a result. His silly daughter can whore herself out as much as she wants if the politics keep going farther right, as much as I care about her. I care more about the country and my European cousins, brothers, and sisters waking up and getting far right.

Post Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:38 pm

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
I beg to differ with the assumption of Trump being a Jew. I think you will find he is Presbyterian a lovely brand of protestantism :D

Church of Scotland etc sure his mothers scottish ;)

Vote Trump my friends across the water :D
Enki1690

Post Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:21 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

That's kind of ironic since it was Presbyterian's who were in bed with jooz's and created capitalism which is jewish. The reformation was people decided they wanted to be totally jewish.

Enki1690 wrote:
I beg to differ with the assumption of Trump being a Jew. I think you will find he is Presbyterian a lovely brand of protestantism :D

Church of Scotland etc sure his mothers scottish ;)

Vote Trump my friends across the water :D

Post Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:50 pm

The reformation was more anti-catholic than pro Jewish.

Was correcting what was wrong with the catholic nonsense and about the pope being the supreme being of the earth.

Both are alot of nonsense to be honest.

If I had a vote i would vote trump just my personal opinion not a fan of the clinton brigade.
Enki1690

Post Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:45 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

It was people didn't want to be neo Hellenized jews and just wanted to be neo jooz. This is when the jooz came to power in the economy world openly. In Northern Holland the Ana Baptists jumped in bed with the jews as fellow bibicalites and let them create the Dutch India companies and usury institutions. In Britain the retard rise of British Israelism which created a government that was simply a protectionist racket for usury and corporatism. Which give the jews the bank of England in 1690. And that Whigtard Smith created officially the ideology of capitalism. Which influenced Malthus and others down the road. Which created a neo feudal system based on a new ideology of Shekels, and usury shekel grapping.

The nobility wanted to become merchants and money elites over land holding elites and they paid for it.

Enki1690 wrote:

Was correcting what was wrong with the catholic nonsense and about the pope being the supreme being of the earth.

If I had a vote i would vote trump just my personal opinion not a fan of the clinton brigade.

Post Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:45 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

It was people didn't want to be neo Hellenized jews and just wanted to be neo jooz. This is when the jooz came to power in the economy world openly. In Northern Holland the Ana Baptists jumped in bed with the jews as fellow bibicalites and let them create the Dutch India companies and usury institutions. In Britain the retard rise of British Israelism which created a government that was simply a protectionist racket for usury and corporatism. Which give the jews the bank of England in 1690. And that Whigtard Smith created officially the ideology of capitalism. Which influenced Malthus and others down the road. Which created a neo feudal system based on a new ideology of Shekels, and usury shekel grapping. Which opened the door to Socialism and Communism down the road.

The nobility wanted to become merchants and money elites over land holding elites and they paid for it.

Enki1690 wrote:

Post Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:45 am

The British Monarchy thanks to King William the 3rd saved us from ever having a catholic Monarch a law which still stands today over 300 years old.

Protestantism isn't Judaism but its certainly stolen from it which was stolen from well we all know :D

HP Mageson who you voting for :o

Be interesting to have Trump over your way and Boris Johnson as Pm over here at same time (he has defo jewish heritage so does david cameron but im sure you need to be a protestant to be PM in UK.

One catholic president in US he didnt last long did he :o :lol:
Enki1690

Post Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:36 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The Puritan's literally believed they were Jews and one of them tried to make Hebrew the official language of England.

Now you are going to have a Jewish King once Kate who is Jewish on her material side son grows up and takes the worthless throne of England.

Enki1690 wrote:
The British Monarchy thanks to King William the 3rd saved us from ever having a catholic Monarch a law which still stands today over 300 years old.

Protestantism isn't Judaism but its certainly stolen from it which was stolen from well we all know :D

HP Mageson who you voting for :o

Be interesting to have Trump over your way and Boris Johnson as Pm over here at same time (he has defo jewish heritage so does david cameron but im sure you need to be a protestant to be PM in UK.

One catholic president in US he didnt last long did he :o :lol:

Post Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:38 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

I did a write up showing how corrupt the system is and there is no one to vote for. Donald Dump is part of the Jewish elites system and as stated his business requires massive loans of capital from Jewish banks and investors, the Jewish controlled financial system. So he is on the control. Jews made Donald Dump and they can flush him any time they want.

Post Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:43 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Kennedy was killed by the Jew World Order because he was stopping the Jewish state from getting Atomic weapons and he was ending the Jewish Fed. He had Congress print 225 million dollars of Congress issued money. He also had a speech made up were he was going to blow the whistle on the Jews. Ruby, the Jew who killed Oswald stated before he died, he killed Oswald to stop a American pogrom against the Jews over Kennedy's murder if Oswald talked.

Post Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:16 am

Best thing the English done for us was get rid off that pesky Latin language.

Always like your views HP don;t always agree with them though regarding the UK Ha ha :o

Kate aint Jewish even the Israel times never claimed her heritage

To be monarch of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (not England ;) ) you need to be protestant the Monarch is supreme head of the Church of England(they dont know what the fuck they are protestant or catholic)

Whats this im hearing that the Queen still owns the USA by proxy any truth in this HP mageson.

USA meant to have beat the UK but had to sign a treaty and all that :lol:

regards trump they are all the same liars I will give you that mate :ugeek:
Enki1690

Post Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:30 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Enki1690 wrote:
Best thing the English done for us was get rid off that pesky Latin language.

Always like your views HP don;t always agree with them though regarding the UK Ha ha :o

Kate aint Jewish even the Israel times never claimed her heritage

To be monarch of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (not England ;) ) you need to be protestant the Monarch is supreme head of the Church of England(they dont know what the fuck they are protestant or catholic)

Whats this im hearing that the Queen still owns the USA by proxy any truth in this HP mageson.

USA meant to have beat the UK but had to sign a treaty and all that :lol:

regards trump they are all the same liars I will give you that mate :ugeek:

https://endzog.wordpress.com/2012/04/16 ... hes-a-jew/

LATEST: as official Jewish sources continue to protect Marrano Sephardic Jew Kate Middleton’s Jewish identity, many ordinary Jews celebrate her second Jewish Royal baby with buzzing excitement. The Jerusalem Post greets the news with the heading Mazel-Tov! http://www.jpost.com/International/Maze ... irl-400842
The infant girl was born in the Jewish Lindo ward of St Mary’s Hospital London. Under Judaic law any female child Kate gives birth to, regardless of the race or religion of the father, will be a Jew like her mother.

Many people still cannot get Kate Middleton or why she, a supposed ‘commoner’ would marry Prince William. But hidden right under our noses is the truth the Jewish-controlled mainstream media and TheJC is hiding. Kate Middleton is a Jew from a maternal line of middle class Sephardic Marrano Jews (genuine descendants of Israel . Marrano Jews are ‘hidden’ Jews who for various political, social or economic reasons down history have hidden behind other religions). Her family were helped into England from the continent in 1656 by freemason Oliver Cromwell who in return for allowing Jews back into Britain had been funded to raise one of the best fitted-out armies in Europe by Jewish bankers in Amsterdam to overthrow the King of England. The Jews had been expelled for the second time in 1290 by King Edward I on a number of charges:

http://www.heretical.com/British/jews1290.html
(Jews have been expelled 109 times from 84 nations, many of whom did not know of each other’s existence, and for the same crimes, and all of whom initially welcomed them, since 240 AD).

Kate’s mother’s maiden name is Goldsmith. Her mother was a Jewess called Dorothy Goldsmith nee Harrison who’s own mother was a Jewess and so on right back through the maternal line. Therefore Carol Goldsmith, practicing or not is Jewish, (orthodox Jewish schools will take practicing Muslim or Christian pupils if their mother is Jewish because they are Jews according to Judaic law, but even if a child is practicing as Jewish with a Jewish father and a non-Jewish mother, they will not get a place in the school) and under Jewish law if the mother is Jewish then the children are Jewish, therefore the children of Prince William will be legally Jewish….especially as William, according to confidant and biographer of Diana Princess of Wales Tina Brown (Lady Evans CBE) editor-in-chief of The Daily Beast and Newsweek, is under Judaic law also a Jew!

THE LONDON JEWISH CHRONICLE RECENTLY PUBLISHED THIS PICTURE COMPARING PRINCE HARRY'S FACE TO A YOUNG JEW CALLED JOSH ARONSON
THE LONDON JEWISH CHRONICLE RECENTLY PUBLISHED THIS PICTURE COMPARING PRINCE WILLIAM’S FACE TO A YOUNG JEW CALLED JOSH ARONSON

Kate’s mother is Carol Middleton, daughter of Ronald Goldsmith and Dorothy Harrison (both Jews). It is hard to determine whether her father Michael Middleton is a Jew or not. Were he not it would be unusual in a family with a tradition of not marrying non-Jews, a tradition Kate herself has rigorously maintained, but even if he were not it would not matter as Jewishness is passed down exclusively through the maternal line. However, according to the family tree of Kate’s parents it would seem that a link with Kate’s father, Jew or not, who is related both to the Royal and Kate’s family, might assure just the right mixing of blood in a world in which both the Royal, Rothschild and Goldsmith families have practiced selective breeding since well before Darwin.

PHOTO: Kate Middleton’s Jewish grandmother Dorothy Goldsmith nee Harrison and Jewish great grandfather Thomas Harrison whose wife was Jew Elizabeth Temple both of whom attended Carol’s mother’s wedding to Jew Ronald Goldsmith in August 1953. Elizabeth Temple’s ancestors were the Jewish Myers family, traditional English Jews in the 19th century according to the Daily Mail.

middleton . . Why, given the extent of the cover-up in the totally Jewish controlled media about this marriage is it not surprising that Kate and William are already related? As these family trees show:

article-1330370-0C1AD3AB000005DC-359_634x626

The London Jewish Chronicle reported that after the wedding Prince William followed the old Jewish tradition of breaking glass. Breaking of the Jewish Wedding glass marks the conclusion of the ceremony.

prince william kate middleton jewish jews royal wedding

Shouts of “Mazel tov!” (which means good luck) fill the room the moment the glass is broken, and the bride and groom are then given an enthusiastic reception from the guests.

Post Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:31 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

PRINCESS DIANA’S PARENTAL JEWISH LINEGAGE:

In Tina Brown’s (Tina Brown, Lady Evans CBE) book ‘The Diana Chronicles’, the author, a confidant of the late Princess and editor-in-chief of ‘The Daily Beast’ and ‘Newsweek,’ claims that Princess Diana’s mother Frances Shand Kydd was not only Jewish herself but had a long-running affair with Jew Sir James Goldsmith during her marriage to Earl Spencer out of which Diana was born. Lady Brown also claims that the access given to her by the Princess of Wales to the true record of her lineage also shows that her mother was related closely to the House of Rothschild. It is also interesting that Diana’s grandmother’s maiden name was Ruth Littlejohn. Ruth being a Jewish name and Littlejohn while native in origin, is one of those surnames often adopted by Jews.

An example being hidden Jew and BBC reporter Richard Littlejohn, who’s documentary ‘The War On Britain’s Jews’ savaged and defamed the British white working class while gaining credibility because as with many of East-London’s Jews like Minder actor George Cole, Littlejohn’s public image is that of a simple working-class cheeky-chappie, voice of the people, white Cockney East-Londoner.

Post Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:35 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Cause like Jews never pretended to be Gentile Christians before in history not even those Jewish Popes....... Enki 1690 do you not, I don't know, not understand Jews are a race and take over societies by subversion and stuff.....

Post Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:36 pm

Great reply mate and fully agree with your last post, they pull the strings everywhere and basically any so called Protestant Monarchs are proxy Jews.

I dont like the sound of it but i Know you talk sense mate.

In Northern Ireland(part of UK) Israel flags fly on almost every street im sure a quick google of that will show you, i dont like it HP but the truth hurts as they say.

Im not good at posting links if you could post a pic of these Israel flags flying in our UK streets to show the other troops on this forum would be appreciated !!

Thanks
Enki1690

Return to JoyofSatan666