Board index JoyofSatan666 Israelis celebrate Europe Attack

Israelis celebrate Europe Attack

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:41 pm

Jews never disappoint . They are fucking exactly everything we say they are !!!

Hail Satan Hail Peacock Lord Hail Shiva Hail Kartikey HAIL all demon friends

“It is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit shall rise from the grave, and the world will know that I was right.” -Adolf Hitler.
Heil mein Führer I know you were right -roadtorevolution
Contact ME - proudpaganproudpast@gmail.com

HEY HAVE
Image Poo people...

Post Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:58 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The Jew always invokes the Holocaust Potter and the Gas Chamber of Secrets tales as an excuse to revel in their blood lust. However there was no holocaustanity claims in the early thirties. When the Jews running the Talmudic state of the USSR exterminated millions of the Goyim in the Ukraine, which their Torah and Talmud tells them to do. They were already having a Purim fest in the Holodomor:

Note every Jewish holiday is about holocausting the Goyim. A major reason Europe awoke to the Jew and took action was because they knew what was happening in the former Russian Empire. And saw the same Jews in their own nations trying to violently overthrow their native societies to do the same to them and their own communities and in the process turning their cities and towns into violent battlefronts. Now the Jews are down in the Arab world doing it to them as well.

Post Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:08 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Why does everyone think that when the A Team rolled thought the Communist territories the People were out in the streets in a mania of joy and gratefulness they had been liberated from the Jewish USSR. Over a million Ukrainians volunteered to fighting for Hitler along with hundreds of thousands of White Russian's and other Slavic Aryans. They were refighting the Russian civil war against Jewish Communism. Fifty thousand White Russian fought in the German Forces at Stalingrad. Even this book by the former Soviet Military office admits Hitler didn't invade the Soviet Union for living space but to liberate the east from Communism and to destroy the Red Army before they could carry out their plans to invade the rest of Europe in the summer of 1941. The Germans from their own side didn't have a hatred of Slavic Europeans in fact they worked to rebuild their lives, communities and restored to them what the Jews had stolen under the Communist regime.

Post Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:16 pm

Fucking jews only care about one thing - How to plunder gentiles and its us gentiles who have to decide do we want to get plundered ? Yes or No.

“It is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit shall rise from the grave, and the world will know that I was right.” -Adolf Hitler.

HEY HAVE
Image Poo people...

Post Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:22 pm

The whole problem begins here - Allies won they wrote history and bastards here just believe it and those I mean us SS , when we tell them no it is not right , We are labelled conspiracy theorists . But its matter of time how long this legacy continues . We are winning and I am already dreaming of grand prize : )

Hitler was right I am right you are right every other SS here is right . Likewise when you and our fellow SS know I am right , I dont fucking care 1 cent from other deluded asses what they think of me as a conspiracy theorist maker : ) And Without FB I am already getting famous on internet lolz , many have knwn this guy from India eats hitler ice with slothz and its fucking hard for them to digest it after all only slothz people can digest and enjoy hitler ice fully . :mrgreen:

HEY HAVE
Image Poo people...

Post Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:58 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gRjLCD3d8d4

This song needs to be listened to and like. it also have the above picture

Inhale........ Exh-aahhhhhhhh...
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Post Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:03 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

HP Mageson666 wrote:
The Jew always invokes the Holocaust Potter and the Gas Chamber of Secrets tales as an excuse to revel in their blood lust. However there was no holocaustanity claims in the early thirties. When the Jews running the Talmudic state of the USSR exterminated millions of the Goyim in the Ukraine, which their Torah and Talmud tells them to do. They were already having a Purim fest in the Holodomor:

Note every Jewish holiday is about holocausting the Goyim. A major reason Europe awoke to the Jew and took action was because they knew what was happening in the former Russian Empire. And saw the same Jews in their own nations trying to violently overthrow their native societies to do the same to them and their own communities and in the process turning their cities and towns into violent battlefronts. Now the Jews are down in the Arab world doing it to them as well.

So, let's say, the program of Communism has killed around 100's of millions of innocent, Gentile people, over simply the jewish will and ideas. The add how many have died for the jewish wars. Where are the 6 gorillion now? Dispell their shit with logic guys. For 6 million lies, everyone knows it. How many do know about the Russian Holocaust made by Stalin and the Beria killer? To many people have died. Then add the Slavery of people in Jew controlled Colonies, Jew African Slave trade, Jew Inquisition, Jew infested civil wars, Communist Albania, the list is just too endless. The numbers just keep piling up. Upwards to where? 200 million? More? Add the casualties of two major World Wars. Then, add what is happening in the Middle East. And all the Ancient battles where even "JHVH" admits how he killed endless tribes and other peoples, which upon calculation adds to...2,7 million dead Gentiles and "Heretics".

How many more? Is the 6 million lie even worth the attention? I will tell you the issue of WW2. Probably around 60000 (probably half of it) jews caught a shovel for the first time to work in the camps for two weeks, under totally human conditions better than any 4 star hotel today. Such "Sin" it was for the cheezen ones, so they added digits to it, because shovels and building are for the Goyims. And what a sin has been done against them. So they made up a lie about it. For the shekels.

Post Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:07 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

True mien bro, we roll A-Team, Hitler Ice cream....The best the jews can do as this point is Aids Skrillex...

roadtorevolution wrote:
Hitler was right I am right you are right every other SS here is right . Likewise when you and our fellow SS know I am right , I dont fucking care 1 cent from other deluded asses what they think of me as a conspiracy theorist maker : ) And Without FB I am already getting famous on internet lolz , many have knwn this guy from India eats hitler ice with slothz and its fucking hard for them to digest it after all only slothz people can digest and enjoy hitler ice fully . :mrgreen:

Post Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:45 pm

Guess what. If police or any "authorities" or "government", etc., saw these, they would ignore them and not hunt down these people and put them in jail. Yet a man who I only assume joked on Twitter about doing something to Obama or someone a few weeks ago was arrested within 30 minutes...

If they want an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, and blood for blood, then I am restricted by law to not finish this sentence because "free speech" exists only for those dirty jews who love being dirty and love being called dirty.

Dir-ty, dir-ty
dir-ty dir-ty
dir-ty dir-ty
dir-ty dir-ty
dir-ty dir-ty
dir-ty dir-ty
Dirty-dirty, dirtyyyyy!!
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:48 pm

bluenitwolf wrote:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gRjLCD3d8d4

This song needs to be listened to and like. it also have the above picture

That video made me lmao I gave it a Like.

Return to JoyofSatan666