Board index JoyofSatan666 2016 Year Of The Jew

2016 Year Of The Jew

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:38 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

2016 Year Of The Jew

The fact is Jews have so much power and aggressive influence......Our way of measuring history is literally based on the claimed birth of a Jewish Leader. Its been 2016 years since the clamed birth of a Jewish Leader from the ancient middle east. That two billion people worship as God.

But we are supposed to pretend the Jews have had no active agenda at all in the world, yet for 2016 years our western world has been framed by Jewish ideology of the Torah..... I mean this all just happened by accident or something....Pay no attention to the Roman Emperor who created the Dynasty that created the Christian Church and bible who erected a statue to the Jew from Alexandria who by his own statement was responsible for him becoming Emperor. The same dynasty that just happened to be funded by the money of Jewish bankers of the Empire. And created an Imperialist Theology were God becomes a Jew that was violently forced on the world......To notice this strange conquincidence would be anti-Semitism......

Also consider that people who hate us have been rewriting our history in their image...

topic10982.html

Post Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:03 am

I'm impressed that something so short is one of the best sermons ever.

There are literally only two types who can deny this: idiots and jews. And yet another coincidence...we don't need any of them.
In a world plagued with evil and lies, the truth is found in what we are told is most evil of all lies.

Fuckin' Kikes.

Post Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:04 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Because its so obvious even pointing to a calendar shows it.

The13thSinner wrote:
I'm impressed that something so short is one of the best sermons ever.

There are literally only two types who can deny this: idiots and jews. And yet another coincidence...we don't need any of them.

Post Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:57 pm

The13thSinner wrote:

Exactly! I had a conversation just the other day with a couple I met. It was the first time I tried educating someone on the nature of the Jews. Big mistake. I thought I got a good vibe from them. They seemed intelligent, but all I got was "Oh my god you bigot! You racist! I'm disappointed in you Eric. I thought you were different blah blah blah!"

As I've gotten to know them. They are total liberal wankers. In my mind I just couldn't comprehend how after all the evidence I was showing them, about 911, the fact that Jooz are at the top of over 90% of all corporations, ect., ect., they still couldn't see. I mean it's so obvious, but people tend to think too much with their emotions rather than with logic. I'm guilty of it too, but at some point you have to realize you can't deny reality. It's schizophrenic delusion.

Going after individuals to try an educate perhaps isn't a good idea. Rather spreading the truth online is probably more worth while, but seriously the fury I got from that couple I just couldn't believe.

Post Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:57 pm

The jews face when even a calendar exposes its conspiracy:

"O...O-Oy Vey! The goyim are really gonna know now"
In a world plagued with evil and lies, the truth is found in what we are told is most evil of all lies.

Fuckin' Kikes.

Return to JoyofSatan666