Board index JoyofSatan666 Reverse Rituals until a New One Is Up

Reverse Rituals until a New One Is Up

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:25 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Greetings to all our Comrades.

Until we receive a different order, we must focus on this Ritual.. This is because, the enemy moves EVERYTHING they do all this time with the disgusting fake "immigration" and invasion, by the "media". The people are losing faith in the jewish media everyday, and they are all making fools of themselves. These are the physical means of brainwashing the minds of the masses, helping the jews forge a false reality for all to live in.

Without these, the enemy will be destroyed and revealed. And without blame shifting they will not be saved. This is crucial. Please, until further notice, keep your focus on this Ritual, and the one with the Goat. These are the most important Rituals for now. When new Rituals or a new Scedule is needed, we will all let you know.

Ritual 1:

Note: WE ARE CHANGING THE AFFIRMATION FOR THIS ONE: From "jews are losing", we put "Jews have lost control of the media"

http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/11_9_Ritual.htm

All you need to do is vibrate the paragraph below 9 times:

AYF • TSEHR--'AH--AH--LOHK • YAIN-UP—L A'--
AHV-HUH-HUY • MAHTS-EEF-EH • MAHSH-EEM-UU
TSEHR--'AH --AH--LOHK • TAHFF-US • AHV-HUH-HUY •
LAHL-AHB • MAHSH-EEK • LEHV-AHB • AHM-USH •
AHR-AHK • NAYK-L A -- •

After vibrating the above paragraph 9 times, state with conviction 9 times:
• Vibrate AUM
• The Jews HAVE LOST control of the media and of all communications totally, completely and permanently
• All media and communications are now free for Gentiles
• Vibrate AUM

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

End of Ritual

Ritual 2:

post64610.html

RAISE YOUR ENERGIES AND VIBRATE THE PARAGRAPH BELOW 9 TIMES:

RAHB-DEEM-AHB• REE-AHSS-HAH-TEH• KHAHL-EESH-AYV•
HAHR-YAYZZ-UHG• TSEHR-EH-LEH• MAHT-OHN-OH-AH-LOHK-TEH•
VAHL-AH• REE-AHSS-HAH• AHSS-AHN-AYV

State with conviction 9 times:

·Vibrate AUM
·The entire Gentile world is fully aware of the Jews and their crimes against humanity
·Jewish blame-shifting their crimes onto Gentiles has ceased to be effective
·The Jewish scapegoat has come back to the Jews and has released all of their lies and crimes right back onto them
·Vibrate AUM

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!
End of Ritual

HAIL TO ALL OUR SATANIC COMRADES!!!

Post Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:16 pm

Should we not rather focus on the ritual where we turn the blood and lives of humans and animals to toxic for the jews? Purim falls this year on the 24th and 25 of march and easter on the 25th this friday and on purim the jews hang 2 gentiles to curse their gentile enemies and those that work against them and on easter they crucify gentiles so would it not be smarter to focus on that ritual for now?

Post Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:21 pm

Awesome XD
---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/

Post Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:44 pm

Understood HP Cobra... I have been doing this ritual every single day since March 7th.

Also, in regards to what HPS Maxine stated in her latest sermon on February 29th... she says we should do the ritual you stated and another about reversing the jooo scapegoat.

From HPS Maxine:

Right now, we need to stay on these two rituals every day:

Reverse Torah Ritual for November 2015 [Restoring Communications]:
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/11_9_Ritual.htm

Reverse Torah Ritual for Reversing the Curse upon the Goat:
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/Lev_16_22.htm

Are we no longer required to do the 2nd ritual and just put all of our energy into the main ritual for Restoring Communications?

Thanks for clarifying.

HAIL ALMIGHTY SATAN!!
HAIL HITLER!!

Post Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:32 pm

Hello once again,

I wrote a post but could get answer :/ So i will try to post it here. Please guys, I need an answers.

1. When it is best time to make ritual?
2. How many candles are best to use, is it better to use one colour or mix them? And do candles have to be put in circle?
3. Do I need to clean my room before ritual (its not dirty just items are in random places)?
4. Can it have any negative impact to me?
5. Is it necessary to perform it at night with all lights out, as I am afraid to do that in darkness?
6. Can I write pray all in English and do I have to read it without looking at paper?
7. Do I have to call a demon I choose when performing ritual or it is separate action?

HAIL SATAN!

Post Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:36 pm
Site Admin

We also do the Goat Ritual, aside the one with the communications. Thanks Comrades. Please spread this everywhere.

This was due to my mistake. Please spread this everywhere, to all our people who are doing this. We are doing serious damage to the enemy, and they are firing back.

Hp I have a question
Why to change the affirmation in " the jews have lost "
Masochist =masochrist
What a coincidence
Both lovers of jewsus and masochists love
The pain and being submitted

Hail satan forever

Post Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:15 am

Staparikas wrote:
Hello once again,

I wrote a post but could get answer :/ So i will try to post it here. Please guys, I need an answers.

2. How many candles are best to use, is it better to use one colour or mix them? And do candles have to be put in circle?
3. Do I need to clean my room before ritual (its not dirty just items are in random places)?
5. Is it necessary to perform it at night with all lights out, as I am afraid to do that in darkness?
6. Can I write pray all in English and do I have to read it without looking at paper?
7. Do I have to call a demon I choose when performing ritual or it is separate action?

HAIL SATAN!

Hello! I will try to respond to the best of my abilities ok?

1. This rituals specifically doesn't actually need an specific time for you to make them. You can make them whenever you have the time.
2. You don't actually need any candles for this.
3. If it makes you feel personally better then sure, go ahead and clean it up; if it just have some things scattered I don't think it matters.
4. No, it doesn't have a negative impact on you; we are cursing the enemy not ourselves. But it is recommendable to cleanse your aura and protect yourself after you're done.
5. No, you don't need to perform it at night, or in the darkness. Do it however you like there are no limitations. (we are not vampires, lol)
6. If english is not your native language and you don't feel entirely comfortable writing or reading it in english then by all means go ahead and do it in your native language. You can read it from the paper; what is important is for you to do it as best as you can.
7. This is a reverse torah ritual, you do not need to summon a demon for this kind of ritual.

Hi there Staparikas are you talking about this group ritual or any ritual?

1. For formal rituals night is good. If its your first time summoning a Demon you should do it at night.

2. You dont really need to make any kind of circle. You also dont need lots of candles one or two is fine. You dont need any candles and props. It can help if you like that sort of thing or if they are consecrated and empowered but all you really need is yourself. The power comes from the mind and soul.

3. It should be clean but since we cant spring clean everyday I think its alright if theres a bit out of place. Wear clean clothes.

4. The enemy is trying to counter us but we are winning. If you build an aura of protection and stick close to your Guardian you will be ok. You can always stay close to Satan. Be very respectful to the forces of Satan.

5. No need to do it at night. No need to put lights out. What matters is that you are actually doing it. It is easy. There is no need for darkness. Sometimes people cast spells when others are alseep for stronger effects.

6. In time you will learn the words by heart but being ready and learning it all the way is good.

7. Summoning a Demon is a type of ritual on its own sometimes. But there are lots of different types of rituals. Remember that the standard ritual can also call Satans Demons.

Hail Satan!

Post Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:28 am

Staparikas wrote:
Hello once again,

HAIL SATAN!

Read JoyOfSatan.org especially the section about rituals. Some of your questions will seem ridiculous to you, yourself after reading and learning :)
For these Reverse Torah Rituals you don't even have to do a formal, whole ritual. All you need to do is raise your energies, vibrate the words like the audio files show you, and then for 9 times you vibrate AUM, speak the affirmation with the will to make it happen, then vibrate AUM. It's AUM, affirmation, AUM, 9 times.

Post Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:17 am
Site Admin

Goldenage666 wrote:
Hp I have a question

When we started this working, we pushed this so they are losing. Now, they have lost is more accurate and on point.

Post Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:07 am

Thank you for sharing this, even though it was already stated by another member that it should have been "Have lost" instead of "losing". Hopefully next time a SS member makes a valid point she won't be called rude things. :ugeek:

hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Goldenage666 wrote:
Hp I have a question

When we started this working, we pushed this so they are losing. Now, they have lost is more accurate and on point.

Ok I understood now
Masochist =masochrist
What a coincidence
Both lovers of jewsus and masochists love
The pain and being submitted

Hail satan forever

Site Admin

Satanic Soldier wrote:
Thank you for sharing this, even though it was already stated by another member that it should have been "Have lost" instead of "losing". Hopefully next time a SS member makes a valid point she won't be called rude things. :ugeek:

This gives an pportunity to answer a question and settle another matter too. Will be posted probably.

Comrade,

1. First and foremost: I was not aware of that statement (?). I have therefore not been mean to anyone (?). If I had its explained in 2 and 3 point.

2. This is a phase two, as we explained to our other Brother here. This is analogous to "are losing" and part two of it, after one is "losing", you go into part two. Has lost. All things do have their time. Do the right thing in the wrong time, its good as a wrong thing. I exlplained this to our Comrade. The importance is in the intention, above all, and while words highly matter, in this one should not be stressed on. The vibration really sets off most of this. The affirmation is like you "affirm" this to have worked. Hope this makes sense.

I though completely understand your concern. All of us want this to be perfect and therefore, I understand what you mean.

3. We always take in consideration what everyone points out and upon filtering, we put everything together. Satan and Lilith say; we execute. We want to win this for the good of all of us. Something can be right, but misplaced and untimely, etc.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Really if you go and look at all the different potential instances or occurrences or events or eh, manifested things, as in "thing" as like a noun I think, you'll see "losing" can be "lost", or ," has lost", over and over again in so many greater and lesser and varied contexts or varied variances, and can be lost over all. Kinda hard to explain.
---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but in my understanding of things it is probably better that it has been done this way.
Perhaps more effective, or at least, changing the affirmation is not something we need to worry about. We should all follow the ministries advice and change it accordingly in our workings.

Keep any friends you have updated to this and of course things like this are why it's important to check the forums often.

Anyhow, for example, in the first version of the ritual we established a basis on the astral of the jews losing control of the media, and now time has progressed and we have seen various results of the energies we raised manifesting themselves, the jews *are* losing control of the media.. therefore, with the new affirmation, and the base we established with the first working, we continue on with that, but *build* on what we have done with the first ritual. To put it simply, we started off with having the jews lose control of the media, this second revised affirmation acts to finalize it and to take it further.

I think of it as, the concrete is first poured in, and then it is set. e.g the first version of the ritual, then this.

Let us all continue to bring forth Satan's will into the world!
Too many times we have seen the enemy come crawling back again and again, hopefully we can learn from the past that we cannot let that happen again. There is simply too much at stake.
Remember, we are not just trying to weaken the enemy, but destroy them and their influence totally.

Thanks for the reminder and guidance HoodedCobra666 sir. We will be on it right away!

hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Satanic Soldier wrote:

This gives an pportunity to answer a question and settle another matter too. Will be posted probably.

Comrade,

1. First and foremost: I was not aware of that statement (?). I have therefore not been mean to anyone (?). If I had its explained in 2 and 3 point.

2. This is a phase two, as we explained to our other Brother here. This is analogous to "are losing" and part two of it, after one is "losing", you go into part two. Has lost. All things do have their time. Do the right thing in the wrong time, its good as a wrong thing. I exlplained this to our Comrade. The importance is in the intention, above all, and while words highly matter, in this one should not be stressed on. The vibration really sets off most of this. The affirmation is like you "affirm" this to have worked. Hope this makes sense.

I though completely understand your concern. All of us want this to be perfect and therefore, I understand what you mean.

3. We always take in consideration what everyone points out and upon filtering, we put everything together. Satan and Lilith say; we execute. We want to win this for the good of all of us. Something can be right, but misplaced and untimely, etc.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

I do not not remember who made the rude remarks to the SS member. I think it was someone else. Wasn't trying to say that it was you persay HP HoodedCobra but with all due respect one cannot say they didn't make any remarks if that person can't remember what they said. Unless I'm misunderstanding what you were saying there then never mind lol. I have to check my sources to know for sure BUT that is neither here or there anymore.

I see what you're saying about the whole phases thing but it is the first time I heard things be done like this. The Satanic Witchcraft page says nothing about phases whatsoever so I hope you can see my confusion on this.

I have done the communications RTR exactly as it was posted before and exactly how it is now since you've posted this update, just to be clear. I'm just voicing a concern. I'm not trying to be difficult or anything of that sort.

I do trust the Clergy and the gods. It's why I have done these exactly how they have been posted but I do believe I have the right to have questions and ask them.

Weaver wrote:
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but in my understanding of things it is probably better that it has been done this way.
Perhaps more effective, or at least, changing the affirmation is not something we need to worry about. We should all follow the ministries advice and change it accordingly in our workings.

Keep any friends you have updated to this and of course things like this are why it's important to check the forums often.

Anyhow, for example, in the first version of the ritual we established a basis on the astral of the jews losing control of the media, and now time has progressed and we have seen various results of the energies we raised manifesting themselves, the jews *are* losing control of the media.. therefore, with the new affirmation, and the base we established with the first working, we continue on with that, but *build* on what we have done with the first ritual. To put it simply, we started off with having the jews lose control of the media, this second revised affirmation acts to finalize it and to take it further.

I think of it as, the concrete is first poured in, and then it is set. e.g the first version of the ritual, then this.

Let us all continue to bring forth Satan's will into the world!
Too many times we have seen the enemy come crawling back again and again, hopefully we can learn from the past that we cannot let that happen again. There is simply too much at stake.
Remember, we are not just trying to weaken the enemy, but destroy them and their influence totally.

Thanks for the reminder and guidance HoodedCobra666 sir. We will be on it right away!

Post Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:13 am

Satanic Soldier wrote:
I do not not remember who made the rude remarks to the SS member. I think it was someone else. Wasn't trying to say that it was you persay HP HoodedCobra but with all due respect one cannot say they didn't make any remarks if that person can't remember what they said. Unless I'm misunderstanding what you were saying there then never mind lol. I have to check my sources to know for sure BUT that is neither here or there anymore.

I see what you're saying about the whole phases thing but it is the first time I heard things be done like this. The Satanic Witchcraft page says nothing about phases whatsoever so I hope you can see my confusion on this.

I have done the communications RTR exactly as it was posted before and exactly how it is now since you've posted this update, just to be clear. I'm just voicing a concern. I'm not trying to be difficult or anything of that sort.

The phrasing of affirmations has been written about on the JoS website. Different wording causes different things and past or present plays a role in how it is worded. Maxine wrote about how not to say "___will happen". Its the same concept but different application.

Post Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:20 am

naga of Iblis wrote:
Should we not rather focus on the ritual where we turn the blood and lives of humans and animals to toxic for the jews? Purim falls this year on the 24th and 25 of march and easter on the 25th this friday and on purim the jews hang 2 gentiles to curse their gentile enemies and those that work against them and on easter they crucify gentiles so would it not be smarter to focus on that ritual for now?

I agree. The Jews don't just sacrifice their victims - they literally feed off of the torture of innocents. They will go to any length to rob non Jews during their holidays. Perhaps performing this ritual, in addition to the other two, especially on the days of Purim would be effective. (I would also possibly re word so we emphasize Jews losing power, as the blood of sacrifices losing power may not have the same impact in spite of the intended meaning.)

Post Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:03 pm

No. Our main focus is these rituals. Wakin people upcand gettin control of the info is a must. Or we can be stupid, let the jew reign over our daily lies hy the media and ultimately control the masses decisions, which would lead to ALOT more deaths. Afterwards, ill just wait on the clergy for rituals. But people need to awken so they, we all can have a future and actually fight for it.
Just saying brah, the soil is drying up because of their influence of the weather. If the people dont know the harm, we wont be able to grow food.

Stop trying to divert energies.

".....I'm gonna make a change for once in my life, gonna feel real good gonna make a difference..........Cause I'm talking bout that Man in the Mirror."
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Post Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:16 pm
Site Admin

VenusBeams wrote:
naga of Iblis wrote:

I agree. The Jews don't just sacrifice their victims - they literally feed off of the torture of innocents. They will go to any length to rob non Jews during their holidays. Perhaps performing this ritual, in addition to the other two, especially on the days of Purim would be effective. (I would also possibly re word so we emphasize Jews losing power, as the blood of sacrifices losing power may not have the same impact in spite of the intended meaning.)

It is growing tiring to split hair all day. Just be straight up and honest. If you think that this is the time to split hair (goes to all of us, not anyone specifically) then I suggest you look around and reconsider. I just wonder, a comment in the groups or a small phrase is the problem of this world and life? I mean almost these supposed things are most of he times misunderstandings. People misunderstand one another face to face. Now, online this can happen as well. Its a different kind of communication.

The jews are actively pulling off a genocide and this planet is going to disaster. We have to act and we are against time. Our Soldiers of Satan must be above these petty things, as this is the enemy programming messing people up and making them useless.

As for doing the Rituals, both Rituals must be done. Our Brothers covered up as to why. And all the other concerns. If anyone wants to have petty problems, just remember, we are Satanists. After we win and the jew is driven out from all Gentile cultures, we can argue all day and focus all day on all other matters.

The enemy doesn't have these issues. You know why? Because they realize natural law. The Rabbis hug themselves and dance all day and everyone is in place. Because infighting and lack of organization, complexities and insane mentalities of crap, are for the Goyim, which the enemy laughs at all day. Breaking Races is part of this process, same as they tried to break our Pagan roots. As I stated, what we do here, is something that hasn't happened in hundreds of years. We are actually people from all Gentile Races, under a same purpose and under the Grand God, driving the enemy out. This is not a small feat. And it can't be treated in any other way.

People who mistreat this because ego marmelade, they can stop. We realize it. All beings have an ego, most of which have confused the shitty Torah with owning and self, or social marxism with social justice, feminism with rights of women, animal rights with bestiality. Satan's house is a house of noble people and forming noble people. Who will in the end rise to their Godlike aspect. While others will be eating jewish feces or all eternity. The now and to-be spiritual caste of people is here and pushing the enemy back. The enemy teaches people to be disrespectful, un appriciative towards everything, full of fear and generally live life like garbage.

We are a family, we are together, and as naive as it may sound, evil and corrupted thoughts we will not tolerate, when it comes to the effort. This is a result of insecurities and fears pushed on by the enemy Torah and the evil inflicted upon Humanity. Not due to any online comment. All that is a real issue, as you can see, we are always doing our best to solve, for all of us here. But muh feelz or muh whatever is muh bussiness too. See things at the core. Satan's house will stay and stand. As for anyone's own, its one's own responsibility.

Under the wing of Satan we will be granted victory. Aim to reach highly in the eyes of Father and the Gods, and doing your part in saving the world. To all the willing and intelligent people, this is the purpose given by Satan. We just express what has been going on for hundreds and thousands of years. You need to open up and see the more important things in life, such as that people are dying right now and all the other things we have conversated here. We look a bit "beyond" our times, but as Satanists we donot have any other choice. Your choice to be here as a Warrior of Satan is a choice to raise yourself higher in the hierarchy of life, and its not always all sweets when the enemy is rampantly attacking people to non existence.

Curse the cause of deisdain and let's show them that the days of the "Goyim" are long over. And will never return.

HAIL TO ALL OUR PEOPLE AND COMRADES!!!

Thank you all for your answer, it is helpful.
HAIL SATAN!

Can/should we vibrate "SATANAS" before and after these RTRs to amplify them? Any other easy way to increase their power, other than doing them at the specific times?
"There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight,
and truth will again triumph."-Dr. Joseph Goebbels

HailVictory88 wrote:
Can/should we vibrate "SATANAS" before and after these RTRs to amplify them? Any other easy way to increase their power, other than doing them at the specific times?

In addition to timing the rituals with optimal planetary hours you can do the 666 meditation (VU VA VO), the RAUM meditation, vibrate SATANAS, do breathing exercises, or do anything else that raises your energies before a reverse torah ritual. Raising your energies before a ritual increases the power of the ritual.

666 Meditation
topic9562.html
Satanic FAQs
topic16814.html

And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

HailVictory88 wrote:

Vibrate SATANAS before till u max.State andor feel the energy being directed for specific RTR then immediately let lose. Its extremely rewarding to know you just gave it your all before bed and helped someone out. BOO-YAH!!!!

Humanities unseen unknown eternal soldiers. That sounds too epic to miss, dis.

".....I'm gonna make a change for once in my life, gonna feel real good gonna make a difference..........Cause I'm talking bout that Man in the Mirror."
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Post Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:29 am

Does it also help to chant '''harot''' ( torah backwards) each day? While we are doing the RTR rituals each day, can saying torah backwards continually help reverse the effect of the book?

So I can vibrate "SATANAS" before, do the vibrations/affirmations, vibrate "SATANAS" again for extra power, and close with "Hail Satan Forever!"?
I know it's a lot of questions, I'm knew at this. Thanks for the advice.
"There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight,
and truth will again triumph."-Dr. Joseph Goebbels

HailVictory88 wrote:
So I can vibrate "SATANAS" before, do the vibrations/affirmations, vibrate "SATANAS" again for extra power, and close with "Hail Satan Forever!"?
I know it's a lot of questions, I'm knew at this. Thanks for the advice.

Yes, you can do that.
Satanic FAQs
topic16814.html

And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Return to JoyofSatan666