Board index JoyofSatan666 The Story of How HP Cobra became HP Cobra...

The Story of How HP Cobra became HP Cobra...

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

So I decided to share a small trolly story with all of you guys. Maybe one day I will share the actual one. But for now this will solve many riddles...And reveal this great Mystery...

Well I had this name for years, never knowing there was some connection. But like a month ago I found something. There was a resemblence to this "Cobra" name. So I was on the net searching for pictures of Cobras for a wallpaper, and I found a character that was named "Commander Cobra".

*Music Starts* (Put this on for the Ultimate Experience of Villain Cobra Hood http://youtu.be/wbWOVfY-rxU http://youtu.be/wbWOVfY-rxU)

A super Villain from GI Joe (I am clueless to what this is, but anyway). I started bursting with laughter, as I never knew such a character even existed. But well he did. So letz this be my alter forum/group ego, as Master Slothz who taught us the Wayz. Wikipedia gives the underlying story of this character as follows:

"Cobra Commander is a fanatical leader who rules with an iron fist and demands total loyalty and allegiance. His objective is total control of the world's people, governments, wealth, and resources, brought about by revolution and chaos. He is believed to have personally led uprisings in the Middle East, Southeast Asia and other trouble spots, and held responsible for kidnapping scientists, businessmen, and military leaders, forcing them to reveal their top level secrets.[1]

Over the years, Cobra Commander has suffered assassination attempts, and even an imposter posing as him for a time. However, he always manages to find a way out of every situation, having become a constant foil for the G.I. Joe Team, who have ended up fighting Cobra almost exclusively. No matter how dire or unscathed, Cobra Commander's hatred and drive have only grown ruthless and more focused.[2]

Dangerously destabilized, Cobra Commander's persona runs the gamut from friendly charismatic, to terrifyingly sociopathic. His charm can twist intentions and morals, so that his rhetoric actually reads as plausible and relatable to his minions. Psychoanalysts who have studied his case files, have described him as an ingenious hustler with visions of grandeur, which makes him all the more dangerous. Most dictators are hampered by pretending to pursue a noble cause, but Cobra Commander doesn't have that problem. He hopes to fray the fabric of society, using terrorism, tyranny and economic slavery, to uproot the existing power structures across the globe.[3]"

JEW PSYCHO PROFILING AND PROPAGANDA AGAINST COMMANDER COBRA THAT IS! WIKIPEDIA LIES TO THE EVERYONE!! IT DOES SO FOR ME!! WAIT AND HEAR ME OUT !!!

Well. Kind of. People always misunderstand me. I have to relate the true story behind my alter ego, Cobra Commander, so that people know. You see it always happens the "good" guys write history, or shitstory about people who oppose them. Like jooz.

So I was a young guy. Hot guy and all. I was you know living like anyone else, just a bit of a bizzare individual. I also had a hot chick sometime. You know lived life kind of.

I wanted to know a lot of stuff. So I constantly kept asking. By nature I was a bit overly suspicious about a lot of stuff. Early on I started reading about religions and such, knowing there was something more into anything we are taught. Rebellious by nature and stuff. I was an evil guy. So one day I found a bad bad webpage. Supposedly I came over just to "know", but soon enough the cookies of the evil side tempted me. I always wanted Truth, Power and lots of Cookies. I encountered two thingz one day, made by the most wonderful Woman leader in our timez:

And this, grasped on by the Greatest being in recent History:

Then I slowly came to understand something strange about "Jesus" being something else that resembles this, which I always instictively knew, but then knew entirely:

This thing was created by guys who were like this, centuries ago, to keep people under control. Well it turned out my suspicions were right...

So I became pissed off, cause I disliked ugly people, injustice, lies and all that related crap. It really getz me off. I eventually started gaining power by the evil cookies I was consuming. I kept conzuming for many dayz. I became fat on the powerz. More and more Truth and Power and at some point, I came up with that I should do something about it, and then eat more cookiez.

I became an Evil Cookie Monster...So I decided to put terror in the worlds to come and those who keep people from the Evil Meditation Cookiez, same as the Cookie Masters which I found weren't evil, as I went. I wasn't no longer the guy that existed before. I got THAT pissed off. I became terrible under the effectz of magick cookiez.

Hmmm.... After sleepless nights and roars of fury, I decided to do somethingz far more evil.... I was determined...

Then, I became really pissed off all the more, because all I does is get pissed off, but not pissed on, especially like guys who put handz in their nose and eat their own feces as poo pie, like the nose digging jew above. PROBABLY he is digging for gold, like his cousin Shlomo Shekelstein. Too bad.

So I came up with some ideaz, as I was eating my galactic cookiez. I made up a costume, a signature name and all. The Big Guys took note of me and they helped me to do some stuff because they had the same enemies. It eventually took rollingz. I kept on studying my ass off, working ass off and such. I also got a badass uniform.

Without uniform all villains suck. With my badass uniform I hath become Unstoppable. It wasn't THAT badass to begin with, but it became later as you will see in the pictures. I was a newb then, but I insisted.

I kept eating more evil cookies all day, named Meditationz, Studiez and other thingiez. I tried to tempt that Snake into tempting me to become a better villain. I got the Tunez and the Breathz, the planz and the evil cookiez of the galaxy going. The Big Lords of Cookies and Snake tempting and taming showed me the way.

I was really determined...I wanted this cookie. Well I shared part of my dream which mainly consisted of this in a nutshell:

I had dinner with a giant Bean for it increases testosterone...Green Beanz, all day. I like beanz only second to cookies.

And then I got EVEN MORE PISSED AT THE JOO.

But slapz only go half way, and the Great One's of Cookies directed that we should address the issue in a way that it will be solved. So I started talking to random Alpha and Badass people all over the Internet. "I said no to jooz and their supremacist Agenda, only Gentilez rule dis world and u go love yourselves and your reptilian rat faced garbage people".

Quite non a surprize that many people responded positively, including hot chickz and such, who like the world of super villainry. Both sexy super gorgeous girlz and guyz who like to kick joo ass all day long. Because its fun and why not, cookies are cookies, and hail Cookies.

I too gave bad Satanic Cookies of knowledge to others. Shortly more and more liked the Badz Sidez and we kept rolling together. They too were pissed off on what I was pissed off. So we had fun together and such. We made good friendz with other people who liked cookiez and evil deeds as much as I did. We soon went rollling.

So because eating cookiez and kicking jewish ass was fun, we decided to kick some ass together. So we put a start to it. I wuz a kickstarter. Some friendz liked that. We rode our super evil cookie ships here.

It didn't take much time to attract Alpha Males and sexy girls to do this, who didn't like their stuff messed with. Because we all liked Cookies and the Bad Guys who showed us how to make cookies, but also due to our common hatred and such, we soon became a team of intergalactically kicking ass. This is a picture after a time where we formed. We are badassez of the Galaxy, bringing quake and terror to kikez in every neighborhoodz. We drive de ratz out. So shiz just got more serious. We started forming an empire and all. One day we decided to take this on further... We decided we should take all over the WORLDZ. ALL WORLDZ. NO QUESTIONZ ASKED. WORLDZ WILL BE OURZ.

We called our Secret Ops: Torah Deconstruction Biz

We had some strange and bizzare demands. Some of our posters were like thiz. Well scared yids called us whatever, but whatever, now or never. Bitchez. I kept telling everyone thiz world ain't on the right trackz, buzzers. You all suck. I boo'd them all day long. For shiz shake wut are you doing to people, reptoidz? So we demanded MOAR.

Then we started Hailing Satan and Hailing Hitler all day. There were complaints. So we kept on. Hailing harder.

We were asked aggressive questionz and made threatz on, asked why we do this. We replied "Because Hail Satan, bitchez, that's why". Then we did Reverse Torah Rituals.

Shizzzzzz, turned out that we were too resembled to Nazis by some. Welcome too, no problemz. We were too Nazis. Hot, sexy, beautiful, powerful, joo kicking ass all night Nazis. Because why not who gives a damn. Nazis loved Animals and Cookies, so why not. Way worse to be a joo follower. We are well studied and sensational, can't be otherwise. Uniforms too hot for you, joo ass facez.

Long story shortz, we formed and empire or rulez and Hailed Satan all day long. We had badass forces like "What Today Needz" and the many otherz doing Ritualz, SIDF and such. People from all over the Worldz of Intergalactic Sexy Awesomeness, joined together in one cause. This group was badass and striked jooz down all day spiritually.

Machine gunz od Thurisaz and Hagalaz, Reversal Torah Tactical Nukes, Blue Satanic Flame gazoline, pure awesomeness, bioelectrically charged Soldiers of pure Powerz.

Moar and Moar people kept coming. Moar and Moar people came in. Moar and Moar Light Truth and Sexiness covered this world. It rained Badass, Alpha, Cookiez and the sky was clear of feminism and beta Cucking. Moar and Moar kept coming. Uncontrollable sexiness and alpha malehood came spiritually striking joo ass all day long.

Well naturally the enemy started crying...

"OH FUCKING NOEZ! U RACIZT PIGZ, U SATANIC BADDIES, DAMN THE COOKIEZ, WE HID COOKIEs, MEDITATIONZ, UR REAL GODZ AND ANYTHING, HOW DID U DO THAT, DAMN U ALL!!!" -Rabbi Shekelemonovich

But to no avail :'( . We grew more and more.

The world got filled with posterz like this one:

And even worse like DIS one, saying "Have you done your RTR today?" Or other stuff like "Jews suck, Join us or die a cuck":

So the enemy went like this at first...Reading Tora all day long and shit.

"Oh pliz don't forsake the one's of cheeze, grease and please, g-d just don't forget us pliz". But it seems I had killed god in one of my trips to outer space. Over consumption of beans caused gasses, and I gassed all of the enemy collective, joos plus reptoids plus jokehova in one gassing.

Well this got me really pissed off and I overdosed on Green Beanz that day, and MOAR cookiez. So I went like this, with my super Saiyan non physical and absolutely legal powerz and prowess, because I don't like jooz attacking the 3rd Sex either, and HP Jake is a cool guy, so I kicked their butt, whilist praying and interrupted them:

The enym kept trying to sort things out with the usual crap. But we went harder and with warfare and reversal Rituals so the enemy then went like:

Eventually they lost and then we rollz even harder...Shitz had hit the fun. Cookies all over the place. The Bad Guys had really got much more powerz and they came in awarenezz of it. The Bad Satanic Nazi command has started to gaining serious groundz over the enemiez. 6 trillion tears were shed that day. OMG-eez.

Me and Master Slothz took a personal picture on that day...It was a memorial.

Now all women In the world would be as sexy as dis. Oh my that was great. People going rampant and all, happy times everywhere and crying rabbis! Wooooohooo!! God people only bitchez. No non Godz allowed. Only awesome Cobra people who advance themselves and Raise the Devilz!!

Then I was very happy. Our work was over so I could finally settle down and have some avocado tear or something. And feminists no longer existed...Only hot chickz, hot guys, happy townz and cities and a world blooming with beauty peace and health. Cookiez for all!

And I finally got a date with a hot chick in the types of Lydia Astroslothz. Fun timez. Winning!!

Then all of us together Ruled the Galaxies. This is a pic of me and my fiance.

Well one day she got pissed because I hadn't got her the nail polish she asked of me and we got into an arguement, I went pissed off. This resulted in 6 trillion lampshades. I told her to not nag me on nail polish, as more guilty supermacist jooz would pay for it. But she kept nagging me about nail polish all day...Sometimes I think she did this intentionally, but whatever. I think she secretly hated the jooz too...

Then I overdozed on Green beanz. I ate 666 of them. Then I moved to some campz. $!X Gorillion tears were shed that day....Oy Vey what happened. Holly Molley!

So I came back from seclusion and realized that its okay, everyone does mistakes, so I got my Cookiez, chilled out and apologized for the inconvenience.

Then I rested somewhere on a mountain and that'z it. People remembered me by "HP Hooded Cobra" and who givez a fuck in the endz, nobody. My memory was written on an Ancient Monument of Joo-No-Morez museum, and I was like a millionth in a list of pure Badasses from Joy of Satan who made the joo leave this place forevar. 6 gorillion tears were shed that day. 6 Trillion Lampshades were put off...

So that's what happened. Evil Jewpedia Lies about Mr Cobra. Don't Trust Jew-wiki-pedia for your information. If You have any more questionz juz ask. Yo Thanx.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

HAIL COBRA!
---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/

Call me Commander!!! Muahahaha!

Just don't burn my hair.

That was AWESOME ! We want more :D :D
ΧΑΙΡΕ ΣΑΤΑΝΑ ΤΩΡΑ ΚΑΙ ΓΙΑ ΠΑΝΤΑ !

This totally made my day. I was literally laughing out loud. HP Cobra, much Satanic love and respect to you. And cookiez.

I fucking love JoS and all the awesome bad-asses we have here ^_^
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html

I'm tired of the jew corruption and torah curses ruining our civilization. I want to live in Paradise already... don't you?
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html

That was pretty awesome of a post HP CobraCommander666.
Hail Satan Lucifer!

nice one HP :lol:

the first time i found JoS was by typing in google 'dedicate your soul to Satan' and i read maxines article and was completely sold, it permanently changed my life. ;)
Thoughts become things.

AmonRa666 wrote:

the first time i found JoS was by typing in google 'dedicate your soul to Satan' and i read maxines article and was completely sold, it permanently changed my life. ;)

Same with me, AmonRa. Someone "randomly" gave me a copy of LaVey's Satanic bible and I read it, and decided why not dedicate, the xian "god" seemed pretty useless. So I did some research online to make sure my dedication would be accurate. Found JoS and dedicated within a day. The rest is history ;)
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html

I'm tired of the jew corruption and torah curses ruining our civilization. I want to live in Paradise already... don't you?
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

I found the JoS by doing a random search on the word "Where."

HP Mageson666 wrote:

you came to the JoS because the founding fathers Where Satanists
Thoughts become things.

HAIL COBRA
Visit us in peace and comfort
Conclude us receivers of your mysteries, for why?
We worship Satan/Lucifer in all his glory,
Everlasting!

That post was Dynomite N Outta Sight Bruh. And since some of us are sharing how we came to jos, for me it was me just wanting to know who is the true creator of us, but the actual cause of me dedicating my soul was when I learned it would be safe with satan should I die, but later that would change to me wanting to be my own god and seeing our fellow gentiles spiritually free. Also cos gave me my first taste of Satan and I've been hooked ever since, Yeeaha!!

HP Mageson666 wrote:

I guess the Joy of Satan is just "where" you were meant to be ;)

All seriousness it seems a lot of us had weird coincidences in our ways of finding Satan. For me my school was getting rid of old library books really cheap and I picked up Day After Roswell, An Execution Encyclopedia (so lot's about the Inquisition) and Alice in Wonderland...
The first two gave me the information needed to start on the path and to find the website, and the third is just a cheeky way of saying "You're going down the rabbit hole." :lol:

I remember HP HoodedCobra666 saying "Nothing less than destiny has brought you here."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQo1HIcSVtg

It's like finding home again.

heh, very glad to have awesome leaders like you guys by the way.

I'd rather not mess up this awesome thread, but no offense foster child, you listed 4 HPs and then you list yourself... As if you are an HP or something. I think FourthReich was right about the Kayne stuff.

Maybe instead of listing yourself, you should have listed High Priest Lucius Oria. I've heard the Asian race is a race of Air. I feel HPs worked hard to be where they are. And you took away from that.

Try not to take this the wrong way. You awesome too, but not as awesome as them. It would be like listing Hitler, Himmler, Goebbels, Göring and then someone who was not of their status.
Hail Satan Lucifer!

Weaver wrote:
I guess the Joy of Satan is just "where" you were meant to be

let me correct you on that one :

I guess the Joy of Satan is just "where" you *where* meant to be
Thoughts become things.

Just awesome Commander :D

Im still chuckling to myself here.

Mike
Hail Satan
Forever in the service of the Father

ThaZ waZ a interestinZ Ztory

OMG! Please tell me he is not a jew. The guy who played Cobra Commander in GI Jew

https://hu.pinterest.com/funnsun2010/lu ... some-acce/

By the way this post is awesome. I don't know how could I miss it.

"Spiritual satanism is national socialism at its very pure core."

topic2297.html

"Nazism IS Satan's New World Order."

topic5131.html

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

HungARYAN wrote:
OMG! Please tell me he is not a jew. The guy who played Cobra Commander in GI Jew

I am the real Cobra Commander. He's a fake. LOL
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Haha just found this coincidentally, totally awesome HP!

You are a real inspiration! All the HPs are!

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
HungARYAN wrote:

I am the real Cobra Commander. He's a fake. LOL

LOL! I know! But I said he PLAYED the role of Cobra Commander... :D
He's Luke Bracey, an Australian guy who is only 27 (!) but he looks much more. :) And he's gentile.

By the way the Cobra Commander character is a very strong allegory in fact and that is why the jews had to deform this super-awesome-badass character into a psychotic terrorist...who is still super, awesome and badass. lol

In the movie Gi Joe - Retaliation Cobra Commander destroys London by dropping the tungsten rods, their weapon which is called ZEUS... :D

Some other interersting things:

"Before Hasbro took the G.I. Joe concept to Marvel Comics, Cobra did not exist. It was the Marvel editors who asked who the Joes would be fighting, eliciting blank stares from the Hasbro managers, who believed that villains would not be popular as toys. In the end, former Marvel Editor-in-Chief (and then EiC of Marvel's "Epic Comics" imprint) Archie Goodwin came up with the Cobra Command and its leader, Cobra Commander. Cobra was envisioned as "terrorists" so that Hasbro would not have to directly market the relaunched GI Joe as a war toy, something that was beginning to be seen as undesirable."

http://gijoe.wikia.com/wiki/Cobra

I am not really surprised that Archie Goodwin was a jew:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archie_Goodwin_(comics)

But the final character was created by Larry Hama, a Japanese guy...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Hama

And the most funniest thing... Just see the second picture on this fansite of Gi Joe:

http://gijoe.wikia.com/wiki/Cobra_Commander_(RAH)

How they referred to Cobra Commander... As the new... :D

"Spiritual satanism is national socialism at its very pure core."

topic2297.html

"Nazism IS Satan's New World Order."

topic5131.html

Lydia wrote:
AmonRa666 wrote:

Same with me, AmonRa. Someone "randomly" gave me a copy of LaVey's Satanic bible and I read it, and decided why not dedicate, the xian "god" seemed pretty useless. So I did some research online to make sure my dedication would be accurate. Found JoS and dedicated within a day. The rest is history ;)

I found the JOS five years ago looking for information about Enki and the extraterrestrials gods and the rest is history. :mrgreen:
Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!
post27628.html?hilit=El%20momento%20es%20ahora#p27628

Return to JoyofSatan666