Board index JoyofSatan666 Pocket Full Of Ism's

Pocket Full Of Ism's

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:53 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Pocket Full Of Ism's

The Jews have created a strange false reality were they have woven a strange spell to control us by, were all of the eternal natural laws of existence that grant life, health and happiness if followed. Are attacked with the greatest science in all history......Some angry little goblin Jew jumping up and down shouting mean names at reality. Cause they believe the Jew dictates reality by saying they do! Oy Veh!

See him jump and dance in a furry.....

The Jew literally thinks he commands the universe and stuff....Questioning this is Anti-Semitism.

And we are all supposed to bow our Goyim heads in obedience to this...cause Jews. Otherwise the Jew will reach deep into its grubby little pocket and pull out one of many Ism's and threaten you will them. This is all just goofy Jewish bullshit artistry. Just Jew word game tricknology, criminal Kike sophistry farted out of the brain of some nasty old Jew that looks like this guy.....

There is face you can trust.....

What's Anti-Semitism......When Jews call you mean names. For being wise to their bullshit.

What's Sexism....When Jews call you mean names. For being wise to their bullshit.

What's racism.....when Jews call you mean names. For being wise to their bullshit.

What's any Ism Jews call you.... Just mean names for being wise to their bullshit.

The Jews have a pocket full of Ism's. And a head full of stank air.

These are the evil clowns that think they own you and have a right to be dictator of your life forever.....Cause they wrote a book that says so, Oy Veh! [The same book that says the earth is flat.]

Post Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:58 am

why do they have their hair like that ? something to do with reptiles probably
Thoughts become things.

Post Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:10 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:

I laughed at this for at least 10 minutes straight.

My ass looks better than it's face.
Question everything, doubt everyone ~

Post Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:56 pm
AmonRa666 wrote:

I'm under the impression that the braided hair is a semitic thing.

Post Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:53 am

ISM

I m heterosexual, I like girls, but just wondering
Does it count homofobISM ?

Post Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:21 am

卍The King of Kings卐 wrote:
I'm under the impression that the braided hair is a semitic thing.

thats not true ,

http://people.opposingviews.com/orthodo ... -6232.html

Orthodox Jews believe that the commandment to wear peyot -- or sidelocks -- is incumbent upon all Jewish males. Just as there are different modes of dress within the Orthodox community -- ranging from long black coats and black hats to jeans and t-shirts -- there are different customs regarding sidelocks.
Thoughts become things.

Post Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:15 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Dahaarkan wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:

I laughed at this for at least 10 minutes straight.

My ass looks better than it's face.

Look at this kike, he looks like a lame Batman villain....

And look at the kike in the background on the far left in the picture.....It looks totally like this.....

Post Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:18 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

AmonRa666 wrote:

When you already think this as a hat is a hip look, doing something retarded with your hair till you like you have a tiny slinky on the side on your head, only makes sense.

Post Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:41 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

SSSerpent wrote:
ISM

I m heterosexual, I like girls, but just wondering
Does it count homofobISM ?

Homophobia does not exist its just politicalized pseudo science there are real culture and personal reasons for animus towards being Gay. That need to be addressed and in an intelligent debate held on such which will end much of the cultural animus. Just screaming mean names at people who don't agree with Gays makes things more extreme and people angry and closed off to mutual understanding. Which is what jooz want.

The jooz made such terms up to push their Marxist agenda. Jews operate within the realm of situational ethnics with the context of long term goals. When their Christian program started to run out of steam. And the Pagan Third sex movement started in Europe. They simply created a Marxist based Gay liberation movement to use these people like as many groups they can create politicalized identities for. To use them as foot soldiers in the joo war on the host. Divide and conqueror.

The back lash is the leftist Gay identity movement are just obnoxious faggots who are sealing their own doom by allowing kikes to dictate their norms and identity to them. The jews are bringing in the next wave in Europe and putting it on the gay march, that of pedophilia. By the time the Jooz are done, Gay is going to equal pedo in the average persons mind. Which is exactly what the Jews did in the Communist state they ran. They banned Gays and told everyone Gays and pedo is the same thing. This is the backlash the jews want to shut the Gays down forever. They won't mention that eighty seven plus percent of pedo's are heterosexual. The term they are using on purpose is Homosexual pedophile.

Return to JoyofSatan666