Board index JoyofSatan666 Are You Vegan Or Vegetarian? National Socialism

Are You Vegan Or Vegetarian? National Socialism

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5359
Are You Vegan Or Vegetarian?

There has been some comments and questions as to this subject here. Just so people understand there is no dietary restrictions in Spiritual Satanism. So you can be a Vegan or Vegetarian that is fine and no big deal. I myself was Vegetarian for years while being a Spiritual Satanist as well. I still support many of the values of such personally as well. I also eat a near vegetarian diet still. And make sure any Diary I get comes from local Diary farms that are organic were the animals are treated well. And I eat fish as meat which I get from the good organic's so the mercury and other issues are not there. This is my own personal preference.


I think some people are confused by how I lol on the SJW-Marxist clown, Vegan's. Who use Jewish created Ideology such as Singer's, Communist trash put into Veganism. What does not eating animal products or wearing leather have to do with the trash of Karl Marx's, Jewish Supremacist, globalist conquest and enslavement of the Goyim ideology. Marx who himself openly supported Slavery one of the cruelest institutions in history and the continuation of the Jewish run Slave trade as he after all was Jewish and that is what Judaism is based on. The Jews are to own the Goyim as slaves. Marx was just being a Jew. Note Gary Yourofsky who is Jewish spreads sympathy for his fellow Jews in Israel and spews hatred on the Palestinians who have been near exterminated by the Jewish state in a generational open campaign of ethnic cleansing. That involves rape, torture, murder, terrorism, theft and genocide. But what is the Jew Yourofsky doing? Actually whining about how Palestinians are icky and deserve it basically and the fictional holocaust that has been debunked even by its own claims its such a fraud. That's why its against the law to question it in many nations. Because its the lie that is key to their own control narrative at this time. Lets also not forget those globalist commercial run factory farms are owned by Jewish corporations such as Monsanto. The Monsanto Jewish family that came to financial power within its role of the Jewish run Slave Trade.


All Yourofsky like his fellow Jews, does is use Veganism as a platform to spread Jewish lies, Jewish ideology [cultural Marxism] and Jewish supremacy thought, the same which has killed over two hundred million people in the last century up till now and nothing else. Because he's just a Jew after all. So he's just being a Jew. False philanthropy is the number one subservice tactic of the Jewish races war on humanity.

I note the debate raging in the Vegan community at this time is National Socialist's in Veganism and Vegetarianism.

If a person wants to be Vegan and National Socialist, Satanist and such that is fine. These ideals really only make sense within a National Socialist frame work anyway. I support NS and or NS Satanist Vegans and Vegetarians. There are issues with the dietary and social theory claims yes. But whatever its up to you to be aware on your diet and know how to take the proper measures.


Image
Lab animals giving the Nazi salute to Hermann Göring for his order to ban vivisection. Caricature from Kladderadatsch, a satirical journal, September 1933. Göring prohibited vivisection and said that those who "still think they can continue to treat animals as inanimate property" [abuse animals] will be sent to prison.



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_we ... zi_Germany
There was widespread support for animal welfare in Nazi Germany[1] among the country's leadership. Adolf Hitler and his top officials took a variety of measures to ensure animals were protected.[2] Many Nazi leaders, including Hitler and Hermann Göring, were supporters of animal rights and conservation. Several Nazis were environmentalists, and species protection and animal welfare were significant issues in the Nazi regime.[3] Heinrich Himmler made an effort to ban the hunting of animals.[4] Göring was a professed animal lover and conservationist,[5] who, on instructions from Hitler, committed Germans who violated Nazi animal welfare laws to concentration camps[my note these were simply prison's that were based on current scientific ideals that putting people into barracks with daily work and positive socialization would reform their moral character over just shoving them into a hole in the wall with bars which makes it worse] . In his private diaries, Nazi Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels described Hitler as a vegetarian whose hatred of the Jewish and Christian religions in large part stemmed from the ethical distinction these faiths drew between the value of humans and the value of other animals; Goebbels also mentions that Hitler planned to ban slaughterhouses in the German Reich following the conclusion of World War II.[6]

The legacy of Nazi animal welfare laws is controversial. Some critics of animal rights use the historical link with Nazism to condemn the modern animal rights movement, by way of a (possibly fallacious) argument of guilt by association. On the other hand, supporters of animal rights often deny the historical link between Nazism and animal welfare. The current animal welfare laws in Germany are modified versions of the laws introduced by the Nazis.[7]


Posts: 1170
Location: Republic Of India
Wonderful . Loved it . Yeah No issues in being vegan if it suits u but one must dont brand SS meat eaters as Murderers either .

Image

Hail Satan Hail Peacock Lord Hail Shiva Hail Kartikey HAIL all demon friends

“It is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit shall rise from the grave, and the world will know that I was right.” -Adolf Hitler.
Heil mein Führer I know you were right -roadtorevolution
Contact ME - proudpaganproudpast@gmail.com
______________________________

HEY HAVE
Image Poo people...

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5359
roadtorevolution wrote:
Wonderful . Loved it . Yeah No issues in being vegan if it suits u but one must dont brand SS meat eaters as Murderers either .


This gets into the fact Jews have pushed things to the extreme end which is what they always do. And promoted this psycho pathologization of non-Vegans to the level of dehumanization. This just creates pointless fighting and division. Many times within Gentile families as the Vegans will start to emotionally attack their relatives and harass them because they have fallen for the Jewish traps. Its right out of Jewish Christianity. A mature person can explain their position without this behaviour.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5359
Slothz's like to Hail Hitler as well!

Image


Posts: 445
A baby died because of vegan breastfeeding.
A woman almost destroyed her spine on a vegan diet.
In what way is being a vegan compatible with Spiritual Satanism?
Some people hop in it with a good intentions because of animal cruelty. Which there is no discussion , animal cruelty is an aberration, and needs to end. But that argument is disturbing. Factorys are going to stop treating animals in such a way because there is no longer a market? The psychopathy is still there , its just not profitable anymore.
Good-illed vegans have no respect from me either. A vegan diet is non sustainable, vegans desire to protect nature but are endorsing an anti-nature lifestyle.

The solution is simply strong work ethics. Veganism with good or bad intentions is still veganism. And good veganism is still stupidity. You need meat.
The monsters that mistreated animals , already proved their weakness as gentiles, only the worst ugliest weakest gentiles succumb to the dark age and lose their Satanic essence, true altruism which is inherent to any true son of Satan.
I doubt those traitors will stay for the Golden Age, the Gods are free now.


Posts: 1170
Location: Republic Of India
I have personally met vegans who hold idea that meat eaters should be hanged to death ! They also hold a fucking belief that a meat eater can cook and eat their own mother ? How retard a vegan could possibly be ? sky is the limit .

Image

Hail Satan Hail Peacock Lord Hail Shiva Hail Kartikey HAIL all demon friends

“It is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit shall rise from the grave, and the world will know that I was right.” -Adolf Hitler.
Heil mein Führer I know you were right -roadtorevolution
Contact ME - proudpaganproudpast@gmail.com
______________________________

HEY HAVE
Image Poo people...


Posts: 491
are you ok hpmageson ?
Image

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5359
I already stated all this here and there on the subject. But it seems to have gotten overlooked, probably because SJW's are endless lol clownz. So this is my official repeat thread on the subject. I also basically addressed the misinformation in the general Vegan and Vegetarian modality in the past as well. Because it really is not that dealt with.

Lion wrote:
are you ok hpmageson ?

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5359
True that did happen. I posted the articles on those, if I do recall.

But the point stands there are no dietary restrictions in Spiritual Satanism. We do have some Vegan members and some Vegetarian ones. I had a debate with one on another thread. Here we are free to discuss on these issues. And eat as we want. The RHP is always obsessing over what you eat and such.

User wrote:
A baby died because of vegan breastfeeding.
A woman almost destroyed her spine on a vegan diet.
In what way is being a vegan compatible with Spiritual Satanism?
Some people hop in it with a good intentions because of animal cruelty. Which there is no discussion , animal cruelty is an aberration, and needs to end. But that argument is disturbing. Factorys are going to stop treating animals in such a way because there is no longer a market? The psychopathy is still there , its just not profitable anymore.
Good-illed vegans have no respect from me either. A vegan diet is non sustainable, vegans desire to protect nature but are endorsing an anti-nature lifestyle.

The solution is simply strong work ethics. Veganism with good or bad intentions is still veganism. And good veganism is still stupidity. You need meat.
The monsters that mistreated animals , already proved their weakness as gentiles, only the worst ugliest weakest gentiles succumb to the dark age and lose their Satanic essence, true altruism which is inherent to any true son of Satan.
I doubt those traitors will stay for the Golden Age, the Gods are free now.


Posts: 445
HP i understood your point, and yes you did post those articles.
I understand that there are no dietary restrictions for the sake of dietary restrictions,
but the facts are out there, veganism is no healthy way of life, and non-healthy can never be Satanic.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5359
I am going to be facetious here. I ate a chocolate bar not that long ago its not healthy. Now what?

User wrote:
HP i understood your point, and yes you did post those articles.
I understand that there are no dietary restrictions for the sake of dietary restrictions,
but the facts are out there, veganism is no healthy way of life, and non-healthy can never be Satanic.


Posts: 556
User wrote:
HP i understood your point, and yes you did post those articles.
I understand that there are no dietary restrictions for the sake of dietary restrictions,
but the facts are out there, veganism is no healthy way of life, and non-healthy can never be Satanic.


Yes but the average diet of the average man in unhealthy too.
Fact is if you add 3 o 4 portions of meat or fish to a serious and balanced vegan diet you get the perfect diet. So some of the vegans are closer to an healthy diet style then the average man.


Posts: 445
HP you are funny man you always crack me up, one of the reasons I lurk this forum frequently ....
but people dont go vegan with the same mentality as someone eating a snack... have a pregnant woman eat a chocolate bar everyday, will it kill the baby?

I understand your point, but you can expect some extra work disaproving posts from vegan trolls after this sermon of yours


Posts: 647
Location: NGC 1316, Fornax cluster

So no hunting. So what if I'm sitting in my yard, I see dinner walk through it and I kill andstore and eat most of the animal? Because I very well might actually do this
---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/


Posts: 491
I eat meat because it tastes good, that´s all
Image
Image

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5359
If you already get the point then what are you arguing here? Your opinion on Veganism? A person can be Vegan and be a Satanist. Who is going to stop them......You? There are no dietary restrictions in Satanism. If there were I could easly declare what you eat to be not Satanic and say you can't be a Satanist. See how that works. Vegan is a problematic diet for most on it, but so is eating at MacDonald's every day and people do that too.

User wrote:
HP you are funny man you always crack me up, one of the reasons I lurk this forum frequently ....
but people dont go vegan with the same mentality as someone eating a snack... have a pregnant woman eat a chocolate bar everyday, will it kill the baby?

I understand your point, but you can expect some extra work disaproving posts from vegan trolls after this sermon of yours


Posts: 445
Satanism has no dietary restrictions, but veganism is a dietary restriction. Retricting yourself from a natural necessety , meat.
I also dont need to stop them, their own diet will. I suspect youre gonna get all Mageson on me now... I love you High Priest ahah
but you are simply wrong , veganism kills my baby, eating a few burgers or a chocolate bar wont, cause it does not imply any restriction, its not a restricting movement like veganism. Cause I might eat a burger in a while who knows, but I dont have to limit my nutrition supply from other sources, its not burgerism right? but I cant just be a vegan in a while, veganism is a lifestyle, so you aint gonna be no Satanist if you endorse veganism

Veganism: cause fuck yo spine right


Posts: 404

I have to ask: When did you change your mind about it, Don?
When I said this in the past that a person can be satanist nazi and also vegan (without any jewish program of course) I was almost torn apart by many people here...

If I read your former posts about this topic I find them more rational than this. (in some level)
I understand that diet is freedom of choice too so we need to accept such satanist too who is on vegan diet...but we already discussed that vegan diet especially if someone is vegan for a long time is dangerous and unhealthy. A satanist who wants to advance and evolve perfectly should also be healthy.

You said there are vegan members here. Well I would be curious who are vegan here...because what I know surely is that fucking jewish psychopath stalker Suzanne Hayes posed here as a satanist vegan few times under alias usernames.
Btw I hope everyone knows I am not vegan anymore and never ever will be since I know that veganism is sucks and unhealthy.
And I was awakened by you, partly.So it is a bit funny to read your newer thoughts on this now...

What is with that fact that vegan diet itself is coming from christianity? Because there was an awesome exposing post you shared about it.
And you said vegan diet is problematic and a jewish invention too...



By the way, what you mentioned that you are on near vegetarian diet is okay, I am on it too. And when I do detox diet I refrain myself from any animal products for weeks but that is all.
If I remember well it was also discussed that maybe Hitler himself was a semi-vegetarian diet or he was a near vegetarian too.

The healthy and natural diet which everyone should follow in fact this kind of omnivore diet which is near vegetarian. You also had good thoughts on the Asian people's diet especially on the Japanese people in Okinawa who are considered to be the healthiest ones if I know well...
Image

"Spiritual satanism is national socialism at its very pure core."

topic2297.html

"Nazism IS Satan's New World Order."

topic5131.html

Image


Posts: 647
Location: NGC 1316, Fornax cluster

Do you ever eat mammal meat?
---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5359
I have never changed anything. I still hold the same personal opinion on the vegan diet as I mentioned. My statements on Nazi and Vegan is based on the Marxist ideology and SJWism in Veganism ultimately. If a person just wants to eat plant based stuff and not wear animal skin and roll with the A team that's cool. We did have a strong argument over it, yes but that was over the Marxist based ideology. But even if you stayed Vegan you would still be welcome as a member. To be honest I believe I was a little too harsh with you on that thread. I apologize for that.



I had a massive argument with Descarte over Paleo that went at least two massive threads. But I still respect him and he is still a member in excellent standing such as yourself and he still does the Paleo diet. That I still hold the opinion is the other side of the coin of Veganism. People started to confuse the debates on diet with the JoS having some strict diet protocol on what you can or can not eat to be a member. Which I never stated so this thread is a clarification of policy for anyone who was not understanding such.

I don't personally care if a person is Vegan or Vegetarian or Paleo. I don't agree with the dietary claims personally. And have and will if a person wants debate them. I did clarify why I harp on Veganism ideological Marxist nonsense. But a person can be Vegan ie not eat animal products and not fall for any of that Jewish nonsense. There literally are Vegan Nazi's and you were one of them as well.

HungARYAN wrote:
I have to ask: When did you change your mind about it, Don?
When I said this in the past that a person can be satanist nazi and also vegan (without any jewish program of course) I was almost torn apart by many people here...

If I read your former posts about this topic I find them more rational than this. (in some level)
I understand that diet is freedom of choice too so we need to accept such satanist too who is on vegan diet...but we already discussed that vegan diet especially if someone is vegan for a long time is dangerous and unhealthy. A satanist who wants to advance and evolve perfectly should also be healthy.

You said there are vegan members here. Well I would be curious who are vegan here...because what I know surely is that fucking jewish psychopath stalker Suzanne Hayes posed here as a satanist vegan few times under alias usernames.
Btw I hope everyone knows I am not vegan anymore and never ever will be since I know that veganism is sucks and unhealthy.
And I was awakened by you, partly.So it is a bit funny to read your newer thoughts on this now...

What is with that fact that vegan diet itself is coming from christianity? Because there was an awesome exposing post you shared about it.
And you said vegan diet is problematic and a jewish invention too...



By the way, what you mentioned that you are on near vegetarian diet is okay, I am on it too. And when I do detox diet I refrain myself from any animal products for weeks but that is all.
If I remember well it was also discussed that maybe Hitler himself was a semi-vegetarian diet or he was a near vegetarian too.

The healthy and natural diet which everyone should follow in fact this kind of omnivore diet which is near vegetarian. You also had good thoughts on the Asian people's diet especially on the Japanese people in Okinawa who are considered to be the healthiest ones if I know well...


Posts: 556
I've recently seen a documentary about the last meal of the mummies. Basically they analysed the content of the stomach of the corpse of some druids mummies who formed naturally in denmark and germany and pompei's bodies: they were all in a near vegetarian diet,millet and spelt soups,roots and vegetables with few traces of milk products and meat.

It''s not very related to this debate but I bought a vapor slow cooker. It really improved my diet. And I don't waste anymore a lot of time in the kitchen!


Posts: 404

Oh please don't apologize again :) We already forgave each other :)
Thanks for replying!
I read this thread again from your first post so it is okay now, I understand it now. :)
Image

"Spiritual satanism is national socialism at its very pure core."

topic2297.html

"Nazism IS Satan's New World Order."

topic5131.html

Image

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5359
I noticed the ratio of female Vegans is 20 for one male. I think from seeing Vegan social media. Women are into this as a way to lose weight and stay slim. Every woman magazine in the checkout stands, cover is all about weight loss and being slim.

HungARYAN wrote:
Oh please don't apologize again :) We already forgave each other :)
Thanks for replying!
I read this thread again from your first post so it is okay now, I understand it now. :)

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5359
HP Mageson666 wrote:
I noticed the ratio of female Vegans is 20 for one male. I think from seeing Vegan social media. Women are into this as a way to lose weight and stay slim. Every woman magazine in the checkout stands, cover is all about weight loss and being slim.


I think I found the one guy....

Image

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5359
I think the reason a lot of people feel better after they start vegetarian and vegan diets is because they are eating more plants in their diet and not all the processed junk if they are not doing the junk food vegan diet. After awhile they start to drop due to lack of animal products if vegan. Around eighty five percent of people can't keep a vegan diet.

XIII wrote:
I've recently seen a documentary about the last meal of the mummies. Basically they analysed the content of the stomach of the corpse of some druids mummies who formed naturally in denmark and germany and pompei's bodies: they were all in a near vegetarian diet,millet and spelt soups,roots and vegetables with few traces of milk products and meat.

It''s not very related to this debate but I bought a vapor slow cooker. It really improved my diet. And I don't waste anymore a lot of time in the kitchen!


Posts: 404

Oh my...That is John Sakars...once I posted his video "I'd rather suck a vegan cock than lick a carnist pussy" here :D
But the guy seems to be jew since he claimed he tried coprophagy because he was curious about the taste of shit. And if I remember well, he said that when he was young he made a cat lick some ice-cream...from his dick. So if it is true then he had some zoophiliac tendencies too which I detest the most besides pedophilia.
He is big attention whore, his FB is full of the usual jewish and xian crap.
I remember how he wanted to portray all of his paraphilia and weird behaviour in a funny way...

Yes, many woman thinks they can loose weight only with vegan diet. Yet there are many vegan woman too who are still 200 pounds. lol
Image

"Spiritual satanism is national socialism at its very pure core."

topic2297.html

"Nazism IS Satan's New World Order."

topic5131.html

Image

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5359
*Sakars sits down at table to eat dinner with family and takes a bite on what's on his plate*

"Wow mom! This tastes like total shit!, love it!"



HungARYAN wrote:
Oh my...That is John Sakars...once I posted his video "I'd rather suck a vegan cock than lick a carnist pussy" here :D
But the guy seems to be jew since he claimed he tried coprophagy because he was curious about the taste of shit. And if I remember well, he said that when he was young he made a cat lick some ice-cream...from his dick. So if it is true then he had some zoophiliac tendencies too which I detest the most besides pedophilia.
He is big attention whore, his FB is full of the usual jewish and xian crap.
I remember how he wanted to portray all of his paraphilia and weird behaviour in a funny way...

Yes, many woman thinks they can loose weight only with vegan diet. Yet there are many vegan woman too who are still 200 pounds. lol

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5359
HungARYAN wrote:
Oh my...That is John Sakars...once I posted his video "I'd rather suck a vegan cock than lick a carnist pussy" here :D
But the guy seems to be jew since he claimed he tried coprophagy because he was curious about the taste of shit. And if I remember well, he said that when he was young he made a cat lick some ice-cream...from his dick. So if it is true then he had some zoophiliac tendencies too which I detest the most besides pedophilia.


That is revealing with what a lot of the SJW, radical vegans are really operating on. I watched on a documentary on Furries, adults who have conventions based on zoophile fetishism. Over eighty percent on them polled were Vegans.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5359
Honestly is this a guy you would want baby sitting your children???

Image


This is the sound track to this image....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVLL5y565Rg

"Would you fuck me? I would fuck me hard!....But only if I was Vegan..."


Posts: 66
Thanks mageson for stating that there is nothing wrong with being vegetarian or vegan in spiritual satanism and national socialism! I chose to be vegetarian but i think veganism is hard because at my age of 16 years it is hard to find products and cook things by myself without any animal products whatsoever! I am happy with you for addressing this as many get angry at you for saying we are brainwashed etc by Jews for being vegetarian vegan etc. I see it as the opposite as it stops animal torture in slaughterhouses and the vast majority of Jews want to destroy this planet along with the animals too :/ I am vegetarian after watching gary yourofskys most important speech you will ever hear video, i know he is Jewish and spreads the holocaust lie along with it! But he made some good points on why we should all go vegan.... i am vegetarian as i can not do it atm but it makes me feel better that i am not eating any animals body :) I am vegetarian because of the slaughterhouses and how they torture animals, i did it for my health as most cancers are caused by meat, dairy and eggs. I try and reduce dairy consumption. Also i dont think it is natural for us to eat meat, and i dont think it is necessary to kill them for food so we can eat their bodies. Just NOT needed at all for our survival. Most people who in my eyes "Choose" to be omnvores because of taste and there bringing up wont understand why people are vegetarian and vegan, but at least they can look into both! In conclusion i just love how you mageson stated how we can eat what we want, WE ALL HAVE OUR REASONS! Hail Satan!
Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Astaroth! Hail Beelzebub! Image

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5359
Gary Jewofsky is a perfect example of why not to go vegan. The dude looks fifty in his thirties. And he's just using peoples compassion to promote the jewish agenda he can't help it he's going to be a jew. I watched that speech awhile back and in my opinion he didn't give any good reasons. He just did that strange dance of his for an hour on stage.

Fact is there are a lot of diary and animal farms that don't operate like the ones in the vegan shock films. A person can still eat animal products without supporting the commercial farming.

You have the right to be vegan if you want here true.....

But the situation is a vegan diet is not healthy.....Because its a diet that if you don't take major supplementation with you will end up depleting your health to the point of possible fatality. You can't live on this diet without vitamin supplements because your an omnivore so your are trying to get from the supplements what you can't get from plants but get from animal food. Vegans eat B12 fortified special vegan brand foods and do the injections of B12 but still vegans who are around one percent of the population are seventy percent B12 deficient. Which shows the supplements on their own are simply not enough to take the place of natural food. Veganism literally has around one hundred percent failure rate of people who go that diet can't stay on that diet in the long run. Many vegans are also part time vegans. But pretend to be full time vegans in public. They frequently bringe out on animal products. Because the cravings for them become over whelming. Because their body is starving for nutrients. I have experienced the same.

You can open up a medical text on this subject and they know we are omnivores biologically. The vegans prove this.

Given the vegan premise of we are a plant eating species is false the vegan claims of social science like carnism is also false. Because its built on the false dietary claim. If you look at the actual stats vegetarians and vegans are at high risk for cancers and other issues. I posted such a study on the forum. Its also a fact many women lose their period cycles on a vegan diet. Which means they lose the ability to give life on such a diet.




ShadowHound666 wrote:
Thanks mageson for stating that there is nothing wrong with being vegetarian or vegan in spiritual satanism and national socialism! I chose to be vegetarian but i think veganism is hard because at my age of 16 years it is hard to find products and cook things by myself without any animal products whatsoever! I am happy with you for addressing this as many get angry at you for saying we are brainwashed etc by Jews for being vegetarian vegan etc. I see it as the opposite as it stops animal torture in slaughterhouses and the vast majority of Jews want to destroy this planet along with the animals too :/ I am vegetarian after watching gary yourofskys most important speech you will ever hear video, i know he is Jewish and spreads the holocaust lie along with it! But he made some good points on why we should all go vegan.... i am vegetarian as i can not do it atm but it makes me feel better that i am not eating any animals body :) I am vegetarian because of the slaughterhouses and how they torture animals, i did it for my health as most cancers are caused by meat, dairy and eggs. I try and reduce dairy consumption. Also i dont think it is natural for us to eat meat, and i dont think it is necessary to kill them for food so we can eat their bodies. Just NOT needed at all for our survival. Most people who in my eyes "Choose" to be omnvores because of taste and there bringing up wont understand why people are vegetarian and vegan, but at least they can look into both! In conclusion i just love how you mageson stated how we can eat what we want, WE ALL HAVE OUR REASONS! Hail Satan!

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5359
Given the above statement of mine its my personal opinion most people do veganism for emotional reasons. This seems to be the driving factor as most vegans themselves tell me this.


Posts: 66
B12?? Lol bro, yourofsky is right on that though... Animals get it from the earth and so can we. So no need for supplements, meat eaters have hardly any of it anyway considering they cook the meat furthermore destroying the B12 the animals get from the earth lol. Cancers?? Most cancers come from meat, dairy and eggs LOOK AT AMERICA MOSTLY! People have so much fast food AKA mcdonalds they get diseases and because of so much sugar people are getting diabetes! Plant based diets cure these i am sure, but at the end of the day. Eat what you want, i just see it as an healthier option :) And if i was an omnivore im sure i would be ill right now and be dead lmao i am vegetarian not vegan yet but i am sure if i did go vegan i wont die lmao
Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Astaroth! Hail Beelzebub! Image

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5359
You do realize your still eating an omnivore diet as a vegetarian right?

ShadowHound666 wrote:
And if i was an omnivore im sure i would be ill right now and be dead lmao i am vegetarian not vegan yet but i am sure if i did go vegan i wont die lmao



ShadowHound666 wrote:
B12?? Lol bro, yourofsky is right on that though... Animals get it from the earth and so can we. So no need for supplements, meat eaters have hardly any of it anyway considering they cook the meat furthermore destroying the B12 the animals get from the earth lol. Cancers?? Most cancers come from meat, dairy and eggs LOOK AT AMERICA MOSTLY! People have so much fast food AKA mcdonalds they get diseases and because of so much sugar people are getting diabetes! Plant based diets cure these i am sure, but at the end of the day. Eat what you want, i just see it as an healthier option :)





Right on what? Vegans can get B12 from the earth...... cause other animals? Funny those vegans eating plants still need to take B12 injections to stay alive as vegans then......

What animals get it from the earth? Even the animals that eat other animals? Tell me then. Why are seventy percent of vegans who are eating those B12 forfeited foods and taking B12 injections still deficient in B12, don't point to some claimed other animals with different biological system and diets....Because I am asking about humans.

Also what about Taurine and creatine and a host of other nutrients you don't get in a B12 injection we can't get from plants. But vital to the body.

McDonalds has low quality garbage most of their burger meat is also soy. The populations of non vegans who had serious B12 issues are by demographics' people who were drug abusers, alcoholic's and those who lived on a junk food diet, processed garbage. Basically life styles that demineralizes the body all together. But yet the vegans many of whom don't live like such and are only one percent of the population are seventy percent B12 deficient.


I have Dr Barnard's book on the subject of a vegan diet and its claims to reverse diabetes. Its interesting but it just seems to come down to people are eating too much fat in their diet in general and that is the underlying issues that causes the insulin problems. You could be vegan and eat a lot of plant based oils in your food and get the same problem. There are vegans with diabetes.

Vegans Found To Have More Cancer, Allergies And Mental Health Disorders

http://www.science20.com/news_articles/ ... ers-133332

Population-based studies have consistently shown that our diet has an influence on health - a diet rich in fruits and vegetables is recommended.

But some people go overboard and just eat meat. Or just eat vegetables. Evidence for health benefits of exclusive diets is scant. Vegetarians are considered healthier, they are wealthier, they are more liberal, they drink less alcohol and they smoke less - but those are a lot of variables in health that don't necessarily result from being a vegetarian.

A cross-sectional study taken from the Austrian Health Interview Survey AT-HIS 2006/07 found that vegetarians are actually less healthy than normal eaters. Subjects were matched according to their age, sex, and socioeconomic status leaving 1320 people - 330 vegetarians, 330 that ate meat but still a lot of fruits and vegetables, 300 normal eaters but that ate less meat, and 330 on a more carnivorous diet.

After controlling for variables, they found that vegetarians did have lower BMI and alcohol consumption but had poorer overall health. Vegetarians had higher incidences of cancer, allergies, and mental health disorders, a higher need for health care, and poorer quality of life.

As a result, vegetarians take more medications than non-vegetarians.


Posts: 647
Location: NGC 1316, Fornax cluster

Soy in McDonald's. GMO Argentinian soy. Fuck this shit. Not growing any titties today.
---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/


Posts: 647
Location: NGC 1316, Fornax cluster

Regardless a McDonald's burger and fries can't really be compared to organic non GMO farm bought steak, fried potatoes and whatever else a normal person eats for dinner.
---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/


Posts: 12
I think this is a subject that is very debatable. At the end of the day it boils down to personal choice and reasons. I don't eat animal protein for cruelty reasons and also it is a very unhealthy protein. Unless you are lucky enough to eat organic, grass and grain fed animals and poultry meat is not a healthy choice. Also by the time it reaches the consumer it is no longer fresh, it only looks fresh because of the chemicals used to keep it looking that way, so there are alot of negatives, as well as causing heart diseases and cancer,

There is a book called the China Study, very good read on how damaging animal protein is.

I am therefore not a meat eater and l like to make sure that how and what I eat has to be healthy. Although I would like to be 100% raw it does not entirely satisfy me so I combine raw and Ayuverda. The whole idea is to have more raw and if not I try to make sure my meals and drinks are more alkaline than acidic. Its the acid that causes all the damage, animal protein and cooked food is just that, too acidic.

Anyhow, it's not protein our body needs, its the amino acid in the form on enzymes, protein is the middle man. Protein myth sells products you dont need protein, you need amino acids. The more protein one consumes the harder the body has to work to break it down because of there strong bonds, fats and sugar break down easy, not protein. Eventually when those proteins are broken down the body turns them into amino acids which it then uses, it does not use the protein...so why eat the middle man...which takes energy out of your body to break it down, why not eat the amino acids which instantly become assumable and go right into the body and do the job. That's what enzyms are, complex chains of amino acids. Fresh fruit and veges are full of enzymes, in actual fact everything you eat that is not cooked is full of aminio acids ... everything has amino acids in them, everything untill you cook it!

Bottom line: The more fresh things you eat, the more amino acids are in your body. The more amino acids, the more effective you can build muscle. You don't need "protein" as we know it.

How I get more amino acids?
I focus on eating sprouts and young green plants. These young green plants contains multitudes of bio-available amino acids because they have a tremendous stockpile unfolding to create an entire plant. One tiny sprout contains the "life force" to create an entire head of broccoli, or an entire cabbage, or entire sunflower stalk. So imagine what a cup full of sprouts has to offer...

Some people struggle with maintaining a weight that they feel is healthy on a raw vegan diet – but this is generally not due to a lack of protein. These people may have one the following problems:

Poor digestion (not absorbing nutrients from food)
Lack of amino acids (not eating baby plants)
Lack of calories (not eating enough)
Lack of exercise (a sedentary lifestyle means little muscle mass)

Two things that really causes the health issues are animal proteins and too much acidic in the diet/body.

By combining the raw, ayuverda, (oil massages, raw grass fed milk and yogurt, ghee, spices, herbal teas, warm foods like steamed veges, grains and dahls that balance my dosha) muscle building exercises, yoga and meditation makes me a very happy balanced SS :)
Image

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5359
The China Study is not to be taken seriously. As is well know by many in the research field.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5359
That's the vegan mentality admit its about emotional reasons then pretend its totally not all in one post. This is why vegan information is never to be trusted its all bias confirmation data. Guess what if your body becomes too alkaline your in trouble. Your body needs acidity foods as well. Certain parts of the system need to be acid in order for the body to be healthy. If you hyper alkalify your system your going to get sick.

Anyway funny how most people can't do a vegan diet for very long. But vegans keep telling everyone how easy and normal it is.


Posts: 647
Location: NGC 1316, Fornax cluster

What about masturbating to my little ponies and thinking friendship is magic?
---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/


Return to JoyofSatan666