Board index JoyofSatan666 Real Talk The Left Hand Path

Real Talk The Left Hand Path

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:23 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Real Talk The Left Hand Path

There is a lot of confusion as to what the LHP path really is due to the enemy. Most people who promote the LHP are simply promoting strange ideologies of the last century or two. They really are just Anarchists [hyper liberals], a lot of them leaning towards Anarcho-capitalists [liberal capitalism], Social Darwinist's, materialists of all types, Hedonist's in general, people who think life should be one big hip hop music video. For some reason many of these types believe this is some type of counter narrative. When its all mainstream. Then they talk about all those conformists who are sheep, when they are promoting the current year social paradigm.

What the LHP is.........is simply Kundalini Yoga. LHP originates in the east its called "Vama Marga" the left hand is the Shakti energy, Kundalini is simply a Sanskrit title for Shakti, its the name of Goddesses literally. Its still in the west as Kundry the power that transforms the grail Knight into immorality. Its the serpent which transforms the physical elements into the celestial body of immorality. This is why M58 is an important message the Templar's who practiced this left. Five and eight are Venus numbers, five is the physical being the five elements of the pentacle and eight is the eight pointed star which represents the feminine or Shakti energy. They come together as 13 which is the letter M which also forms the hieroglyph of union of spirit and matter. The message of true Yoga.

The ancient texts openly state one must save their own soul by their own efforts, this is not metaphorical. Its literal. The eastern texts state a person is born into this world to die unless they transmute the meta-physical body into the celestial body by raising the serpent and then transmuting the chakra's fully which transmutes the whole being. Finishing the point of Kundalini Yoga. As Avalon stated in his work on the subject: The Serpent Power. Kundalini Yoga is the ancient name in the meaning of the origin name of Yoga.

Because Kundalini is the name of Shakti, so LHP is simply the original path of salvation. The only one. This comes from our Gods.

Around twenty five hundred years ago. These strange corruptions of the original teachings started to take over by lies, murder, bribes and force. They changed things to what is called the RHP religions of today. Where only by social conformity to anti-life systems and sentimental adherence to mind control programs of ideological slave control could one obtain salvation. Salvation means to be made whole its another term of Yoga. So they offer nothing but damnation as they violently removed and corrupted the teachings of Kundalini Yoga. These are simply enemy social control programs that allow them to slaughter the best and dumb down the rest and over time domesticate the planet into cattle slavery that they can harvest on the spiritual and material plane forever. Jewish Marxism is the last step to bring this factory farm control grid down onto the planet. They have been attacking away at humanity and the earth for two thousand plus years, step by step to the now final step. Totally materialism and all denial of the spiritual reality that animates all existence.

In truth there is only Freedom which is liberation of the celestial body of light and immorality or the slavery of death, decay, karma, suffering, misery, physical slavery and a slow decay of the soul till even its not strong enough to be reincarnated and dissipates into nothingness. Which the ancient Pagan Schools stated can happen if the soul is not empowered by the practices of Kundalini Yoga as they stated the soul lives on light. It must be empowered daily. The ancient religion aspects that survive in current year Hinduism. The daily pooja, ritual was originally daily practice of the Kriya's.

Its not an ideology or philosophy its a matter of life and death, freedom and slavery. Its the universal spiritual law.

From the tantra, note Siva is the union of body and soul into the celestial body:

Siva first words speak to the goals of every tantric practitioner: "Eternal youth, immortality of the body and the attainment of an identity of nature with Siva. that is , liberation in the body."

"Liberation arises from gnosis(jnana), gnosis arises from the maintenance of the vital breaths. Therefore. where there is stability mercury is empowered and the body is stabilized. Thought the use of mercury obtains a body that is unaging and immortal.

Supernatural powers and bodily immortality, the goals of the tantric
practitioner[Siddha].

`So the soul penetrated by initiation [Kundalini fully risen] obtains Siva-hood"

`Therefore the breath overflowing bursting into the medial channel this surely brings immortality'

Post Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:43 pm

Well the word"Vama" in Sanskrit has been corrupted today. In mainstream vama marga means bad path. I never knew vama marga actually meant something good.
Hail Satan!!!!
Hail Astaroth!!!!
Hail Azazel!!!!
Hail Belzebub!!!!
666/88

Post Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:57 pm

Stephen Flowers says that the left hap path is the path of non-union and separation with the objective universe. Where you refine your soul in a state o psychic solitude. And then the Universe is harmonized according to the will of the individual.
Where the right hand path is theocentric.
In other texts I read about "bheda-abheda" (separation ,non separation),
So that after the liberation of a jiva do not lose their own existance . So union with the divine without losing his own consciousness.
It's possible that at the end of the left hand path the practioner can do a last metaphysical choice between fusion with the divine or retention of the consciousness?

Post Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:41 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Some how I am not surprised current year Hinduism which is basically Jainism, xianity and islam would be hating on the meaning of the LHP. You can read in the ancient tantra's Vama relates to women and the sacred union the Yoga of the bed chamber which is the union of the soul.

shubhamrane666 wrote:
Well the word"Vama" in Sanskrit has been corrupted today. In mainstream vama marga means bad path. I never knew vama marga actually meant something good.

Post Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:54 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Its really simple the original texts mention the rising of the serpent brings a super conscious state but the personality stays intact. Because simply put the soul which is the real personality emanates from is obviously still there. Just turning on all the lights in the brain.

The enemy simply corrupts what was already there and pretends it was always like that. Fusion with the divine, union with god and such really don't mean anything its mumbo jumbo. The ancient texts simply mention Mukti, Liberation. The ancient tantra goes into the situation the then arising RHP mumbo jumbo is just that. They addressed this nonsense in there time when the enemy was really starting to subvert society.

XIII wrote:
Stephen Flowers says that the left hap path is the path of non-union and separation with the objective universe. Where you refine your soul in a state o psychic solitude. And then the Universe is harmonized according to the will of the individual.
Where the right hand path is theocentric.
In other texts I read about "bheda-abheda" (separation ,non separation),
So that after the liberation of a jiva do not lose their own existance . So union with the divine without losing his own consciousness.
It's possible that at the end of the left hand path the practioner can do a last metaphysical choice between fusion with the divine or retention of the consciousness?

Post Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:20 pm

But there is a deconstructive phase of your consciousness before the rise of the serpent. During witch you have to deal with corrosive forces or entities.
I think this is the main reason for the spooky dark wester version of the LHP.
That's why Siva is both terrible and benevolent. And allegorically speaking i think Set and Osiris are both aspects of Siva.

Anyway,any devotive behaviour is needed in the LHP?

Post Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:51 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The cleaning of your psyche [soul] is not a loss of personality its a clearing out of nonsense. It allows your being to function properly.

The spooky stuff is just people who like that type of stuff and it always gets associated with Satanism due to the lies of the enemy. Its life aping propaganda.

Siva is many times show as a union of opposites because Siva means union of opposites. Body and soul into the celestial body. Its dialectic.

XIII wrote:
But there is a deconstructive phase of your consciousness before the rise of the serpent. During witch you have to deal with corrosive forces or entities.
That's why Siva is both terrible and benevolent. And allegorically speaking i think Set and Osiris are both aspects of Siva.

Post Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:33 pm

Magesson for how long have you been advancing now down the path? And how have it affected your being from looking back at start?
Imagine our beloved gods by our side, imagine our glorious planet earth spiritually alive, imagine our races proud and noble, imagine a world enlightened.

Post Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:34 pm

this guy is an expert!
Thoughts become things.

Post Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:48 pm

AmonRa666 wrote:
this guy is an expert!

I've read 10 years atleast, amazing.
Imagine our beloved gods by our side, imagine our glorious planet earth spiritually alive, imagine our races proud and noble, imagine a world enlightened.

Post Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:10 pm

Babylonian666 wrote:
Magesson for how long have you been advancing now down the path? And how have it affected your being from looking back at start?

he doesnt talk about this , all he says is that kundalini makes you a chick magnet XD
Thoughts become things.

Post Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:13 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Babylonian666 wrote:

When I first started I was like.......

Now I am like.......

And the jooz are like.....

Post Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:47 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

AmonRa666 wrote:
Babylonian666 wrote:

he doesnt talk about this , all he says is that kundalini makes you a chick magnet XD

The more spirituality advanced you become the more you realize that Billy Idol is winz......

Billy Idol fist will smash the world of the Bro-hoof....

Post Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:50 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The RHP nuuuuuuu agers said they didn't want spiritual power so they just got Powder instead......

He just lives in your basement and talks about being vegan all the time....

Post Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:51 pm

AmonRa666 wrote:
Babylonian666 wrote:

What about you AmonBrah ? you seem to be very opinionated when it comes to this matters :mrgreen:
how advanced are you , how meditation changed your life ? if you don't mind me asking

Post Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:48 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:
The cleaning of your psyche [soul] is not a loss of personality its a clearing out of nonsense. It allows your being to function properly.

The spooky stuff is just people who like that type of stuff and it always gets associated with Satanism due to the lies of the enemy. Its life aping propaganda.

Siva is many times show as a union of opposites because Siva means union of opposites. Body and soul into the celestial body. Its dialectic.

XIII wrote:

Ok, but from my experience in order to let kundalini flow you have to reach and overcome a moment of "break" of the consciousness, call it alchemic death , surrending,or whatever. That in some sense it's dark ,spooky but most important it's hard to achieve. Because in fact is a bit like dying.

At this point I think the RHP and the LHP practioners operate differently.
Where the Rhp reach this state by melting his consciousness with God (and usually fail) while the LHP practioner do a pure act of bravery.

There are a lot of feminine destructive deities in uncorrupted traditions,like Kali dancing on the sadhaka corpse or Bhairavi, Hecate...
In tantric Buddhism or Agorà tradition there are plenty of spooky rituals that use like key element the energy of the death.
Are those corruptions of the original texts or there is a sense in those kind of practice?

The Italian ancient witchcraft tradition, the Striaria is also called the femine path,I think vama can be translated both with left or woman.
The Striaria witches worshipped Diane Lucifera,Hecate and Selene. Obviously they were persecuted and killed by the inquisition and were accused of satanism where in fact they were just LHP adepts.

Post Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:04 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Babylonian666 wrote:

When I first started I was like.......

Now I am like.......

And the jooz are like.....

I see.

Post Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:40 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

I didn't deny there is. However your context on your statement was within the Western opinions of the LHP which as I mentioned the reason such is associated with it. You can see were Kundalini yoga has come to the West without the baggage none of this is within the systems.

A lot of what your mentioning is based on what the LHP has become in India within the last thousands years with the aghori and such which in not part of any original Aryan system. Its corruptions of the enemy and the influence of the Black races who practice and live as such anyway in their nativist elements. Evola was correct on that. Most of the Aghori spend their life simply stoned on hash and weed and thinking having nothing makes them holy. That is the doctrine of the Xian program as well.

What is this union with "god" you think the RHP experience that is equal to simply opening the pathways of the soul fully and transmuting the meta-physical elements. You need to define this mystical mumbo jumbo they promote first. Because the RHP path is about simply dying and dissolving into nothingness in the Astral, literally that is their union with "God". They openly state this.

XIII wrote:

Ok, but from my experience in order to let kundalini flow you have to reach and overcome a moment of "break" of the consciousness, call it alchemic death , surrending,or whatever. That in some sense it's dark ,spooky but most important it's hard to achieve. Because in fact is a bit like dying.

At this point I think the RHP and the LHP practioners operate differently.
Where the Rhp reach this state by melting his consciousness with God (and usually fail) while the LHP practioner do a pure act of bravery.

There are a lot of feminine destructive deities in uncorrupted traditions,like Kali dancing on the sadhaka corpse or Bhairavi, Hecate...
In tantric Buddhism or Agorà tradition there are plenty of spooky rituals that use like key element the energy of the death.
Are those corruptions of the original texts or there is a sense in those kind of practice?

The Italian ancient witchcraft tradition, the Striaria is also called the femine path,I think vama can be translated both with left or woman.
The Striaria witches worshipped Diane Lucifera,Hecate and Selene. Obviously they were persecuted and killed by the inquisition and were accused of satanism where in fact they were just LHP adepts.

Return to JoyofSatan666