Board index JoyofSatan666 Holocaust Fake Pics - Exposed !!!

Holocaust Fake Pics - Exposed !!!

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:55 am

Greetings Comrades ,
I found some very interesting thing : )

Lies being taught;
There are several photographs showing holocaust of Jews.

The Truth;
The photographs are fakes. here some samples.

1)

The top Jewish artwork shows flame and smoke belching from the crematoria as victims line up for their turn to die — it just so happens this a giant lie since crematorias are never, ever designed for flames to go up the chimney. The overly-imaginative Jews (liars) always describe these flames in lurid deluding detail like Steven Spielberg did in “Schindler’s List.” Bottom photo shows the smoke-less crematoria in the background (all existing photos are like this). Note the “doomed” Jews smiling and waving for the camera.

2)

They didn’t just do this kind of thing for war-time propaganda or for the Nuremberg War Trials, either. The photo on the right was found up on the Simon Weisenthal Center website in 1999. To get American sympathies stoked-up (which is the point), they’ve explained that the smoke in the background is coming from the crematoria at Auschwitz – all the parents and family of the Jews in the foreground going up. But someone located the original on the left, clearly showing a later-day air-brushing job (poorly done, too). So busted!

3)
The ridiculous bashed-in holes where Zyklon-B is said to have been poured in on the victim Jews below. The aerial shot on the left shows the supposed location of the so-called entry ports. The photo on the right is from where the marks were made on the aerial shots. They look like they were purposefully bashed-in with a sledgehammer into the remnants of the crematoria (the last one was conveniently blown-up by the Soviets soon after the war). Note the steel rebar curled back in. Question: Do you really think the efficient Germans would have allowed such construction crudity?

4)
This supposed secret shot with a “smuggled camera” is said to show body burning at Auschwitz, because the numbers of claimed gassing dead were so impossible for the crematoria (actually used for the day-to-day dead of a 100,000 camp).

It’s really a combination print of at least three photos: One, the window where a Jew Kapo snapped the shot “secretly” and two, a newspaper negative stolen from a 1912 train wreck in Dresden, Ohio, showing rescue people, along with a few real dead victims of the accident. Three, added figures and bodies were spliced in for effect (with obvious retouching — see the crude “spaghetti woman”). The final montage print itself was then re-shot on a copy stand to aid in the fakery.

5)
So where’s the naked Jew guy? Famous holocaust shot was accidentally published in New York Times without starving naked Jew. So how did that happen? Close examination of the accepted version shows subtle light flashing from darkroom double printing, where someone dropped in the naked Jew to aid in the “shock value.”

Now do you see why the Jews, internationally, work so hard to prohibit any forensic and historical research into the Holocaust?

6)
The Holocaust™ has been very, very good for the Jews and they know it. That’s why they seek to protect the whole gig — truth be damned.
Here’s a shot where they used to say was taken of Jews on the way to death in the gas chamber, but was later proven to be German refugees in 1946!
1) The big, bad Nazi on the right is obviously pasted in, the lighting is from two directions and the focal point is off. 2) If you knew anything about rifle ballistics would you be this close to a wall? 3) This has to be a still from a Soviet propaganda film later pawned off as holocaust proof. The building in the background has a big star on it — probably the red Soviet star. Also, the big, clean Stars of David on the Jew work crew is obvious overkill. Since all the holocaust business occurred in the soon-to-be Soviet territory, what we are really seeing is the continuous recycling of faked Soviet propaganda by Western Zionist Jews.

7)
German soldiers, who just happen to be sporting WW I era helmets, round up some well-dressed Jews. On the right, civilians can be seen having a big guffaw with a German paratrooper — maybe he landed in their garden dung-heap!

8)
Now that’s some big, damned Jews! These hung Jews would have had to have been 8 foot tall (hung apparently without rope). And they called Jews “Untermenschen”? Maybe they were the “Goyem” for a local Rabbi? You little midget Nazis were something else!

9)
Fun with dead bodies. Let’s take photo A and merge it with photo B – viola! Holocaust Propaganda with a capital “P”! Or is it “H”? And the skinny, emaciated Jews, alive or dead? There is much to blame on the insane allied bombing campaigns that totally destroyed Germany. In fact, after the war 5 million Germans starved to death (only recently admitted to) – far more than any Jews in concentration camps (but the Germans had it coming, right?).

10)
1) You can see the background behind the “victim” being blended-in crudely with a real-life airbrush – not the tool in modern-day PhotoShop. Look around his head.
2) He didn’t do a good job with the boot, as you can see the cut-line.
3) Check out the smiling, totally evil Nazi — you go, Fritzie!

11)

Another hard day at the office for the 'Evil' Nazi Man! How so many people are still able to believe so many of the blatantly fake photos being pawned-off as proof is beyond me? People just don’t hang with their legs like this (finally admitted in 1996 to be a East German communist fraud created in 1958).
To make matters even worse however, this particular photo was just recently published as being real (more evil Nazi brainwashing), in a National Geographic documentary on crucifixions shown to American guy during the 2014 Easter holidays.

12)

13)
Fake(photo2a)
Photo 2a has been repeatedly presented as proof of inhumane deportations of Jews into ghettos and extermination camps, and has also been broadcast as such on German television. The photo archives of the Federal Railway Administration in Hamburg, however, reveal what this picture really shows.

Real(Photo2b)
It is a freight train crowded with German refugees bound for the Ruhr region, standing in the Hamburg train station in 1946. The untouched original photo, illustration 2b, hangs in the Hamburg Main Station. This photo shows, on the left, double decker passenger carriages on their way to Lübeck, and on the right, parts of the Main Station buildings. Both of these elements would have allowed for the photo location to be identified as the Hamburg Main Station, and both these elements were retouched or cut out from original to make up the doctored version.

14)
See how the two pics been combined above into fake one to show Nazi cruelty towards children.

15)
1997: The Wehrmacht exposition shows this extract with the caption: ‘Jews being executed’, as proof in the section of the exposition entitled ‘Wehrmacht and Holocaust.
(Note: in the original photograph, the man to the left of the man covering his genitals is very clearly wearing a bathing suit, as is the man with his back to the camera at the left. This has all been blacked out, apparently with a paint brush, in the extract shown in the exposition.

16)
(279) The US weekly magazine Life (21/05/1945, page 36), comments: ‘The bodies of almost 3,000 slave laborers being buried by US soldiers. These dead worked in underground factories in the manufacture of V1 and V2 rockets.
In actual fact, these dead were the victims of the US terror attack on Nordhausen on 4 April 1945. Although the war was almost over, German cities continued to be bombed. Thus, the city of Nordhausen was bombed and almost totally destroyed on 4 April (2 days before the evacuation of the camp to Bergen-Belsen), also destroying the Boelke barracks in which the inmates were being housed. (From the series of publications from the Vierteljahreshefte für Zeitgeschichte, number 21, Stuttgart page 194, Prof. Martin Broszat).

17)

(280) (281) Photos from the National Archives of the October Revolution and the National Photographic and Film Archives in Krasnogorsk. The photos are supposed to have been found on German soldiers and are said to illustrate the mass execution of Russians.

However The Fact;

‘The staff of the Supreme Commander hereby issues the following order:
All settlements in which German troops are located are to be destroyed and burnt to a depth of 40 – 60 kilometers from the main front line and 20 – 30 kilometers to the right and the left of all roads. The destruction of the settlements to the above indicated radius is to be carried out by the air force and artillery using grenade launchers, over large surface areas, as well as by political education squads, ski troops and partisan divisions, equipped with bottles of inflammable liquids.

18)
(282) Same origin as in photos 280 and 281. The commentary of the Dutch weekly Vim Nederlands (29/06/1991) reads: ‘The crematoria of Majdanek camp. Zyklon B containers lie around nearby.’ In reality, these containers are funereal urns for the ashes of cremated persons.

19)
Hungarian Jews are gently forcing an elderly woman towards the entrance to Krema V, where they will all be gassed and cremated together.
None of them is wearing a camp uniform; it could have been photographed in a public park for all we know. Perhaps she is ill; perhaps she has just received news of the death of a loved one; or, more likely, perhaps she has just been caught stealing, picking pockets, or swindling on the black market.

20)

21)

22)

23)

24)
Real

Fake

25)
Real

Fake

26)
Real

Fake

27)

Real

Fake

28)

Real

Fake

Fun Facts

MAY ALL SEE THE TRUTH FUCK THE JEWS FILTHY LIARS FROM THE BEGINNING !!!

HAIL SATAN AND ALL GODS OF HELL !!!!!

Hail Satan Hail Peacock Lord Hail Shiva Hail Kartikey HAIL all demon friends

“It is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit shall rise from the grave, and the world will know that I was right.” -Adolf Hitler.
Heil mein Führer I know you were right -roadtorevolution
Contact ME - proudpaganproudpast@gmail.com

HEY HAVE
Image Poo people...

Post Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:26 pm

I may not agree with the joy of satans ministries view on vegan being apart of jewish propaganda.....as it does not make sense to me and i think for myself at all times :) And cannot see myself putting the flesh and meat of the body of animal in my mouth again, But i do agree THAT THE HOLOCAUST IS ALOAD OF B U L L S H I T! Jew DONT CRY LOL
Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Astaroth! Hail Beelzebub! Image

Post Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:43 pm

Thank you very much for this post, Brother!
These pics are excellent to show the false proofs that have been used to "prove" the holocaust.

If you can, could you make a PDF file of this post?

Ave Satana!
Hail Satan and all Gods of Duat!

Post Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:18 am

Hidden Warrior wrote:
Thank you very much for this post, Brother!
These pics are excellent to show the false proofs that have been used to "prove" the holocaust.

If you can, could you make a PDF file of this post?

Ave Satana!

Okay I will

Hail Satan Hail Peacock Lord Hail Shiva Hail Kartikey HAIL all demon friends

“It is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit shall rise from the grave, and the world will know that I was right.” -Adolf Hitler.
Heil mein Führer I know you were right -roadtorevolution
Contact ME - proudpaganproudpast@gmail.com

HEY HAVE
Image Poo people...

Post Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:06 am

omg rare as ****. thank you very much.
Hail Satan!
Hail Satan!

Post Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:33 am

roadtorevolution wrote:
Greetings Comrades ,
I found some very interesting thing : )

Lies being taught;
There are several photographs showing holocaust of Jews.

The Truth;
The photographs are fakes. here some samples.

1)

The top Jewish artwork shows flame and smoke belching from the crematoria as victims line up for their turn to die — it just so happens this a giant lie since crematorias are never, ever designed for flames to go up the chimney. The overly-imaginative Jews (liars) always describe these flames in lurid deluding detail like Steven Spielberg did in “Schindler’s List.” Bottom photo shows the smoke-less crematoria in the background (all existing photos are like this). Note the “doomed” Jews smiling and waving for the camera.

2)

They didn’t just do this kind of thing for war-time propaganda or for the Nuremberg War Trials, either. The photo on the right was found up on the Simon Weisenthal Center website in 1999. To get American sympathies stoked-up (which is the point), they’ve explained that the smoke in the background is coming from the crematoria at Auschwitz – all the parents and family of the Jews in the foreground going up. But someone located the original on the left, clearly showing a later-day air-brushing job (poorly done, too). So busted!

3)
The ridiculous bashed-in holes where Zyklon-B is said to have been poured in on the victim Jews below. The aerial shot on the left shows the supposed location of the so-called entry ports. The photo on the right is from where the marks were made on the aerial shots. They look like they were purposefully bashed-in with a sledgehammer into the remnants of the crematoria (the last one was conveniently blown-up by the Soviets soon after the war). Note the steel rebar curled back in. Question: Do you really think the efficient Germans would have allowed such construction crudity?

4)
This supposed secret shot with a “smuggled camera” is said to show body burning at Auschwitz, because the numbers of claimed gassing dead were so impossible for the crematoria (actually used for the day-to-day dead of a 100,000 camp).

It’s really a combination print of at least three photos: One, the window where a Jew Kapo snapped the shot “secretly” and two, a newspaper negative stolen from a 1912 train wreck in Dresden, Ohio, showing rescue people, along with a few real dead victims of the accident. Three, added figures and bodies were spliced in for effect (with obvious retouching — see the crude “spaghetti woman”). The final montage print itself was then re-shot on a copy stand to aid in the fakery.

5)
So where’s the naked Jew guy? Famous holocaust shot was accidentally published in New York Times without starving naked Jew. So how did that happen? Close examination of the accepted version shows subtle light flashing from darkroom double printing, where someone dropped in the naked Jew to aid in the “shock value.”

Now do you see why the Jews, internationally, work so hard to prohibit any forensic and historical research into the Holocaust?

6)
The Holocaust™ has been very, very good for the Jews and they know it. That’s why they seek to protect the whole gig — truth be damned.
Here’s a shot where they used to say was taken of Jews on the way to death in the gas chamber, but was later proven to be German refugees in 1946!
1) The big, bad Nazi on the right is obviously pasted in, the lighting is from two directions and the focal point is off. 2) If you knew anything about rifle ballistics would you be this close to a wall? 3) This has to be a still from a Soviet propaganda film later pawned off as holocaust proof. The building in the background has a big star on it — probably the red Soviet star. Also, the big, clean Stars of David on the Jew work crew is obvious overkill. Since all the holocaust business occurred in the soon-to-be Soviet territory, what we are really seeing is the continuous recycling of faked Soviet propaganda by Western Zionist Jews.

7)
German soldiers, who just happen to be sporting WW I era helmets, round up some well-dressed Jews. On the right, civilians can be seen having a big guffaw with a German paratrooper — maybe he landed in their garden dung-heap!

8)
Now that’s some big, damned Jews! These hung Jews would have had to have been 8 foot tall (hung apparently without rope). And they called Jews “Untermenschen”? Maybe they were the “Goyem” for a local Rabbi? You little midget Nazis were something else!

9)
Fun with dead bodies. Let’s take photo A and merge it with photo B – viola! Holocaust Propaganda with a capital “P”! Or is it “H”? And the skinny, emaciated Jews, alive or dead? There is much to blame on the insane allied bombing campaigns that totally destroyed Germany. In fact, after the war 5 million Germans starved to death (only recently admitted to) – far more than any Jews in concentration camps (but the Germans had it coming, right?).

10)
1) You can see the background behind the “victim” being blended-in crudely with a real-life airbrush – not the tool in modern-day PhotoShop. Look around his head.
2) He didn’t do a good job with the boot, as you can see the cut-line.
3) Check out the smiling, totally evil Nazi — you go, Fritzie!

11)

Another hard day at the office for the 'Evil' Nazi Man! How so many people are still able to believe so many of the blatantly fake photos being pawned-off as proof is beyond me? People just don’t hang with their legs like this (finally admitted in 1996 to be a East German communist fraud created in 1958).
To make matters even worse however, this particular photo was just recently published as being real (more evil Nazi brainwashing), in a National Geographic documentary on crucifixions shown to American guy during the 2014 Easter holidays.

12)

13)
Fake(photo2a)
Photo 2a has been repeatedly presented as proof of inhumane deportations of Jews into ghettos and extermination camps, and has also been broadcast as such on German television. The photo archives of the Federal Railway Administration in Hamburg, however, reveal what this picture really shows.

Real(Photo2b)
It is a freight train crowded with German refugees bound for the Ruhr region, standing in the Hamburg train station in 1946. The untouched original photo, illustration 2b, hangs in the Hamburg Main Station. This photo shows, on the left, double decker passenger carriages on their way to Lübeck, and on the right, parts of the Main Station buildings. Both of these elements would have allowed for the photo location to be identified as the Hamburg Main Station, and both these elements were retouched or cut out from original to make up the doctored version.

14)
See how the two pics been combined above into fake one to show Nazi cruelty towards children.

15)
1997: The Wehrmacht exposition shows this extract with the caption: ‘Jews being executed’, as proof in the section of the exposition entitled ‘Wehrmacht and Holocaust.
(Note: in the original photograph, the man to the left of the man covering his genitals is very clearly wearing a bathing suit, as is the man with his back to the camera at the left. This has all been blacked out, apparently with a paint brush, in the extract shown in the exposition.

16)
(279) The US weekly magazine Life (21/05/1945, page 36), comments: ‘The bodies of almost 3,000 slave laborers being buried by US soldiers. These dead worked in underground factories in the manufacture of V1 and V2 rockets.
In actual fact, these dead were the victims of the US terror attack on Nordhausen on 4 April 1945. Although the war was almost over, German cities continued to be bombed. Thus, the city of Nordhausen was bombed and almost totally destroyed on 4 April (2 days before the evacuation of the camp to Bergen-Belsen), also destroying the Boelke barracks in which the inmates were being housed. (From the series of publications from the Vierteljahreshefte für Zeitgeschichte, number 21, Stuttgart page 194, Prof. Martin Broszat).

17)

(280) (281) Photos from the National Archives of the October Revolution and the National Photographic and Film Archives in Krasnogorsk. The photos are supposed to have been found on German soldiers and are said to illustrate the mass execution of Russians.

However The Fact;

‘The staff of the Supreme Commander hereby issues the following order:
All settlements in which German troops are located are to be destroyed and burnt to a depth of 40 – 60 kilometers from the main front line and 20 – 30 kilometers to the right and the left of all roads. The destruction of the settlements to the above indicated radius is to be carried out by the air force and artillery using grenade launchers, over large surface areas, as well as by political education squads, ski troops and partisan divisions, equipped with bottles of inflammable liquids.

18)
(282) Same origin as in photos 280 and 281. The commentary of the Dutch weekly Vim Nederlands (29/06/1991) reads: ‘The crematoria of Majdanek camp. Zyklon B containers lie around nearby.’ In reality, these containers are funereal urns for the ashes of cremated persons.

19)
Hungarian Jews are gently forcing an elderly woman towards the entrance to Krema V, where they will all be gassed and cremated together.
None of them is wearing a camp uniform; it could have been photographed in a public park for all we know. Perhaps she is ill; perhaps she has just received news of the death of a loved one; or, more likely, perhaps she has just been caught stealing, picking pockets, or swindling on the black market.

20)

21)

22)

23)

24)
Real

Fake

25)
Real

Fake

26)
Real

Fake

27)

Real

Fake

28)

Real

Fake

Fun Facts

MAY ALL SEE THE TRUTH FUCK THE JEWS FILTHY LIARS FROM THE BEGINNING !!!

HAIL SATAN AND ALL GODS OF HELL !!!!!

ù

The most disgusting thing and tomorrow I have a Holocaust task and I'll talk about all these falsehoods and Jews as victims rather than victimizers. How disgusting, if I write what I really think I flunk.
absolute monarchy. I hate the Jews and all you have are orribbili beings. Soon we take our revenge on them permanently and can not wait

HAIL SATAN

Post Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:28 am

Hey dude, this is an excellent bit of work.
thank you for posting this.
---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/

Post Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:52 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: DUDE!! YOU DID A GREAT JOB !! CONGRATS!!!
WELL, MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS !!! WHAT'S NEXT ??

IF THEY REALLY INTENDED THE HOLOCAUST THEN WHY NOT A MASS SPIRITUAL EXTERMINATION OF JEWS BEFORE THEY EVEN GET A HINT OF IT. MOREOVER IF WE CAN SEIGE THE MEDIA AND THE MILITARY THEN THE JEWS WILL BE BLOWN INTO SMITHEREENS!!

I MEAN THINK FOR A MOMENT IF WE ALL GONNA ADVANCE SPIRITUALLY THEN WE CAN HAVE A GREAT HOLD OF PEOPLE AROUND US JUST LIKE JEWS :evil: IF FATHER SATAN HAS GIVEN THE PERMISSION FOR "TIT FOR TAT" THEN WHY DELAY FOR LATER??

ONCE WE GAIN A SUBSTANTIAL CONTROL OVER THE MEDIA AND PUBLIC, THEN WE CAN HACK INTO THE FOOLISH SOLDIERS AND USE THEM AGAINST THEM. FOR MORE PROFIT, USE THE RUSSIANS OR ANY SLAVELINGS OF JEWS AND ONCE THE WORLD IS SLIGHTLY DESTABILIZED THEN WE CAN EASILY INVADE JERUSALEM AND DESTROY IT FOREVER. AFTER ALL I HAVE REALISED THAT HUMANS WITHOUT SPIRITUALITY ARE NO MORE THAN FOOLISH INSECTS WAITING TO BE CRUSHED!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON IN THE MIND OF FATHER SATAN AND HIS ANGELS BUT I AM DAMN SURE WE CAN EASILY ERADICATE THE JEWISH LIZARDS WITHIN 10 YEARS OR LESS. BUT A SERIOUS COORDINATION IS REQUIRED AMONG US. YOU KNOW HOW THE JEWS AND THEIR MINDLESS SLAVES ORGANIZED EACH AND EVERY ASSAULTS ON US TO DESTORY US WITHOUT GETTING A HINT OF IT. RIGHT??

I AM NOT SAYING WE ARE WEAK BUT WE ARE ALMOST USELESS IF ONLY A FEW WILL FIGHT FOR OUR LIBERTY. IT'S TIME FOR REDEMPTION. BE SERIOUS GUYS. I THINK IF WE SPIRITUALLY TRAIN RIGOUROUSLY FOR NEXT 6 TO 8 YEARS THEN WE CAN LAUNCH A LETHAL ASSAULT ON OUR ENEMIES. I WONDER WHY FATHER SATAN IS NOT STARTING WAR WITH THE JEWS RIGHT NOW. BUT I AM SURE HE WILL ONCE WE AMASS AN ARMY OF AROUND 100,000 SATANISTS WHO MUST BE TRAINED SPIRITUALLY AND BE DEDICATED TO FATHER SATAN. IT'S TIME TO WORK TOGETHER FOR OUR SALVATION, JUST LIKE WE DID FOR OUR SURVIVAL ON THE EARTH. THIS TIME, WE WILL UNITE FOR THE "FINAL SOLUTION"

LET THE WILL OF FATHER ADOLF HITLER BE DONE!!
HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL LILITH!!!
HAIL AZAZEL!!!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!!!
HAIL THE PANTHEON OF THE ORION!!!
It's my duty to serve my family

Post Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:03 pm

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

It seems that both versions of the photo #28 are fake. Note the woman is unproportionaly bigger than the man and she seems to be levitating in the grass.

Anyway huge thanks for this article. It's a must for translation and spread.

Post Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:08 pm

I was so glad to see these pictures posted here, cant wait to show them off to those arrogant brainwashed fools out there. I was at a seminaar last week end and a so called black billionaire here in South Africa's speech was meant for motivating the audience in the line of business and wealth, he first brought up some racist shit attacking the whites, I started hype-ventilating, started sitting on the edge of my chair, contemplating walking out AND THEN .... can you believe it, he brings up Hitler and the holocaust .....with that note I thought my head was going to explode from anger!! The racist shit I can still tolerate but talking about Hitler when they have NO clue of the history then I'm ready to fight a war for him, sadly the most I could do in the instance was to walk out. WTF, Hitler, nor the racist shit was at all relevant to the event. I think he just decided to use that platform to get his (their) message out... just the other day they were burning and destroying all our universities, because they want it for free and they were built by whites.. walking around with T-shirts saying kill the whites and making remarks that they must be kill us all, the same way as Hitler killed the jews. This tells me something is up! During all this burning and destruction 2 white students painted their faces purple, for some play they were doing, they got suspended because it was said that they were mocking the blacks and of-course being racist. Our government and blacks here are behaving exactly as the jews do..... they think, steal, murder, plot, lie just like them. We, as Satanists have a huge task on our hands!

I also wish we could start Satanist organisations in and around our own territories where we can get together for meetings and rituals. I would rather see us grow this way, and also so that we have a backup support group especially with them trolling and taking us down on the internet. We learn and grow from the support and information shared among us online, if we had to lose contact we would be screwed left on our own.

Post Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:54 pm

I showed this to a friend. To be honest, I have seen some of these pictures, with the two involving the dead children were the most heart wrenching . I am a bit comforted these picture were not real/only died once and I am a bit at peace knowing these images were lies. I do understand communists, and editors under Stalin were skilled in removing identities of party members.

Editing photography is pretty easy (i have done it before.) It seems the Soviets had free access in pictures. No one would dare questioning them in 1946+ or they'd be executed. It makes so much sense, too much sense. I also see the Problem=>Reaction=>Solution Motif here.
Allow me to explain:
Problem:
Mass starvation and illness from allies prompts photos of dying and deprived Germans as from the war war joo. The commies take the photos and use for propaganda, and later holocaust propaganda.
Reaction:
Soviet Citizens and later the World are horrified sick of the atrocities "by the Germans" that are so gruesome and sickening (though I am sure the soviets intimately know well their share of things so extremely gruesome and sickening) that the world tries to make things rights with the Shekels.
Solution:
Billions are put to "reparations" for the Judesen and the whole world "will never forget" the Holohoax.

This whole lie was cleverly orchestrated, I must say. i met an old guy who claimed his cousins were in the SS and nearly threw a fit when I mentioned some people don't think the SS committed genocide. It is true, the bigger the lie, the harder it is to shake.
As an American, learn your rights at Flexyourrights.org (This stuff got me out of trouble with police once)
Never lose your will to live. In all times of turbulence, the only thing you will always have with you is your body. It will always be there for you as long as you live.
I once asked a girl why do people wear makeup, she said "it's a blank canvas, you make it your own." Your body is also a blank canvas, make the paper strong, make the fabric soft, and make it ever lasting.
Never let anyone control your body. It is yours, forever.

Post Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:09 pm

This has been an eye opener. The lie about stripping jews naked was told to humiliated up them, "dehumanizing" before killing them, seeing these pictures showed how sick twisted the jews are! This is an insider to the mind of a jew , who wants to be sadist/maochist crap, and other disgusting things. Thank you for these pictures, I want to see more like this.

Return to JoyofSatan666