Board index Black Satanist Community Creation

Creation

Any posts promoting Christianity, Islam or New Age beliefs or slandering the Joy of Satan will not get approved. We are law abiding and do NOT promote the use of illegal substances or activity.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BlacksforSatan/info

JoyofSatan.org
Exposingchristianity.com

-High Priestess Shannon

A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots.

-Marcus Garvey

Moderator: HPS Shannon Outlaw

Forum rules

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BlacksforSatan/info

This group is for black satanists who wish to educate themselves on our history and culture, discuss topics pertaining to our race and establish a spiritual understanding of who we are. We realize our origin in our creator god Satan and we transform our souls through the daily practice of power meditation. Through the daily practice, we ascend to a higher level as the gods and realize our true potential.

We cherish our existence by embracing our own divinity.

O.R.I.O.N
Our Race Is Our Nation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:29 pm

This post may sound a bit strangeor silly,but here i go.Blacks were genetically engineered by the addition of Father satan and some of the gods essence to an already existing 'being' on earth according to sumerian text.i think that satan and that being originate from the same source since they are geneticly compatible.for example,it is not really possible for the semen of a lizard to fertilise ,will i say the embryo of a cat unless they are genetically compatible.it is said that the gods came from Orion constellation,but in African extraterrestial stories it is said that man was created by beings from Sirius(which gave rise to the Lemurian's civilisation which is older than Atlantis).if i am not mistaken Atlantis is a white civilisation and black were the first race to be created.could it be that man(blacks) was created before the coming of Satan and the gods who created us.
"The awakening process is your spirit rising above pollution"-Obara meji

Post Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:12 pm

There are other alien races and it's said Satan and with the help of other gods created us. Satan told Hp Shannon that we're still his creation. I used to think satan based the non white races from other alien races. Another HP said he met a ET that resembles a Vietnamese man. Only Satan can let us know for sure just ask HIM
Up, you mighty race, accomplish what you will.

- Marcus Garvey

The Black skin is not a badge of shame, but rather a glorious symbol of national greatness.
- Marcus
Nothing ever comes to one, that is worth having, except as a result of hard work.
- Booker T. Washington

At the bottom of education, at the bottom of politics, even at the bottom of religion, there must be for our race economic independence.
-Booker T. Washington

Post Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:38 pm

you are certainly right.
"The awakening process is your spirit rising above pollution"-Obara meji

Return to Black Satanist Community