Board index JoyofSatan666 URGENT!! Leave all other Rituals and do THIS one!!

URGENT!! Leave all other Rituals and do THIS one!!

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Greetings to all our Comrades and Satanic forces.

The JoS and many other websites that criticize the enemy have been under hard attacks. Many have been shutted down. This onslaught has happened recently and it has just began.

We CANNOT allow this to happen. With all legal and spiritual means, we MUST fight back, in respect to all the people who have died about the hard earned Freedoms we have today. Satanists are people of FREEDOM.

We must rise and defend these. The enemy is becoming more aggressive as they know the world is becoming educated.

ALL OF US MUST RELENTLESSLY FIGHT FOR THIS. NOBODY MUST SLACKEN AND NOBODY MUST STAY BACK. Below is the Ritual, which we all must do everyday, relentlessly until the 7th of March where the Full enters another phase.

MY PEOPLE WE MUST RISE ALL TOGETHER!!

We will be keeping everyone informed.

Link to the Ritual:

http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/11_9_Ritual.htm

Reverse Torah Ritual for November 2015 [Restoring Communications]

This ritual can be repeated as many times as you wish. You can begin this ritual at any time. It is a fact that the Jews control 96 percent of the media in the world. They enforce censorship and work to destroy the truth, replacing it with corrupted information and lies. The words below are to be vibrated. By vibrating these words, this will remove another powerful biblical curse. The more people we have who will be doing this ritual, the better, as there is both strength and power in numbers.

Become familiar with the words [I have included an mp3 of the words for you all to download], as much as you can before performing the ritual. This ritual may also be done as often as you like, and is a very good cathartic when you feel anger and hatred towards the enemy.

All you need to do is vibrate the paragraph below 9 times:

AYF • TSEHR--'AH’--AH--LOHK • YAIN-UP--L’A'-- • AHV-HUH-HUY • MAHTS-EEF-EH • MAHSH-EEM-UU • TSEHR--'AH’--AH--LOHK • TAHFF-US • AHV-HUH-HUY • LAHL-AHB • MAHSH-EEK • LEHV-AHB • AHM-USH • AHR-AHK • NAYK-L’A’-- •

After vibrating the above paragraph 9 times, state with conviction 9 times:

• Vibrate AUM
• The Jews are losing control of the media and of all communications totally, completely and permanently
• All media and communications are now free for Gentiles
• Vibrate AUM

(AUM -> AFFIRMATIONS -> AUM) This is to be done 9 times.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

End of Ritual ___________________________________________________________

Key to pronouncing the words correctly:  AH as in the American English word father  AY as in the American English words day, say, made  EE as in the American English words seek and week  ‘A’-- Glottal stop as in the American English word hour  --‘A’-- Glottal stop as in the American English word hour  EH as in the American English words pet, set, and let  OH as in the American English words oh and go  R's should be rolled  UH as in the American English word cut and tub  UU as in the American English words sooth and tooth
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

are we to do the other rituals after this one as a secondary?
---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/

Thanks for the info. Can we do the destruction working along with this one? Or does it count as a ritual?
Joy of Satan -wikia for Finnish people:
http://fi.suomenjoyofsatan.wikia.com/wi ... atan_Wikia

Translation project for Finns:
topic11953.html

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

Focus on this one.

Olympics 卐 wrote:
are we to do the other rituals after this one as a secondary?

Valontuoja wrote:
Thanks for the info. Can we do the destruction working along with this one? Or does it count as a ritual?

no fuck that imma do the other rituals AND this one
Thoughts become things.

we gonna make it brothers!
Hail Satan!
Hail Satan!

Always together against the enemy, until the final Victory.
Satan lives and reigns now and forever.
In Satan I remain.

This is the best song for this ritual. Im serious. Since were awakening people and retaining our rights by spiritual and physical means, lets Reveal This.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL2wrU ... NLgHS7N5Og
Lyrics:
I got no regret right now (Revealing this!)
We’re so close to finding truth (Revealing this!)
The world is in our hands (Revealing this!)
If we can destroy the Jew (Revealing this!)
Show me the glory now (Revealing this!)
Show me the way to win (Revealing this!)
We must remove ourselves (Revealing this!)
From the way the world has been (Revealing this!)

Gates and walls keep out
Those who pull us asunder
Place your hand in mine
I’ll stay if I wanna

Where do we go from here?
Turns all the lights on now
The emperor has no clothes (Revealing this!)
It seems like no one knows (Revealing this!)
How did it get this way? (Revealing this!)
How were we led astray? (Revealing this!)
We’re taking this way too slow (Revealing this!)
The Zionists have to go (Revealing this!)

Gates and walls keep out
Place your hand in mine
I’ll stay if I wanna
(x2)

This place was never the same again
After you came and went
How can you say you meant anything different
To all the people who had to
Put up with the bullshit
Of another filthy Jew

Look at the past
And remember and smile
Back in the G
We had it, for awhile
It’s not that obscene
If you know what I mean
Because what it all means
Is I’ll always be fighting for you

Gates and walls keep out
Place your hand in mine
I’ll stay if I wanna
(x4)

I was going to make dinner, and then I realized it was the hour of Mercury. Dinner could wait. RTR's are top priority. This planet is OURS!

Hail Satan!
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html

Where there's a will, there's a way! You can have anything you want, just study and put the info on the JoS to practice:
www.joyofsatan.org

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Jooz reading this threadz.....

I always wondered... arent we technically outnumbered when it comes to performing rituals? yeah, i know that we are continue to increase in number and strength but the number of their actual "rabbis" or whoever they supposed to be called or are... and plus, all those raised energy from millions of brainwashed religious people
how come we are still able to reverse their massive spells?
is it just because we have lots of really strong Satanists that enough to equals the thousands of enemy's raised power? after all, even with the large numbers, those each of brainwashed peoples raised energy only provides small amount of energy.....at least thats how i thought....
or is it something to do with how we perform the rituals and used it effectively? simply to say we are better at using spiritual energies than them...
or maybe they are isnt that "very" strong as i expected? or weakened over years?

and i also remember reading somewhere (not jos), a 144000 number of people is magic number to completely destroy their negative energy or spell or whatever call that ...they set placed on earth
after reading that i just thought, maybe 144,000 satanist needed to working together, synchronized and focused to shut down negative energy once and for all
now this is just my random theory and there is no way for me to tell if source info was legitimate either...

but i also thought, maybe its just referring to 144,000 nadies and .... i think you got my point anyways....

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

Nope. "LEAVE all other Rituals." The time you would use for these other rituals, do this one once more as it will add in energy.

AmonRa666 wrote:
no fuck that imma do the other rituals AND this one

Lux Duellator wrote:
I always wondered... arent we technically outnumbered when it comes to performing rituals? yeah, i know that we are continue to increase in number and strength but the number of their actual "rabbis" or whoever they supposed to be called or are... and plus, all those raised energy from millions of brainwashed religious people
how come we are still able to reverse their massive spells?
is it just because we have lots of really strong Satanists that enough to equals the thousands of enemy's raised power? after all, even with the large numbers, those each of brainwashed peoples raised energy only provides small amount of energy.....at least thats how i thought....
or is it something to do with how we perform the rituals and used it effectively? simply to say we are better at using spiritual energies than them...
or maybe they are isnt that "very" strong as i expected? or weakened over years?

and i also remember reading somewhere (not jos), a 144000 number of people is magic number to completely destroy their negative energy or spell or whatever call that ...they set placed on earth
after reading that i just thought, maybe 144,000 satanist needed to working together, synchronized and focused to shut down negative energy once and for all
now this is just my random theory and there is no way for me to tell if source info was legitimate either...

but i also thought, maybe its just referring to 144,000 nadies and .... i think you got my point anyways....

I think it is a combination of all.

We are all of Satan. Rather we'd like to admit it or not.

Hail Satan!

f0StaR Ch!1d wrote:
*Static* 10-4 High Priest Hooded Cobra, New objective confirmed, I repeat, the New Primary Objective has been confirmed......

The Primary Objective is to secure the mainstream media from Jewish Enemy control. All Hollywood production must be cursed and this includes but is not limited to: Movies, Video Games, Music and Television. The result of mission success is a drastic increase in the Satanic Forces of Hells Army 666 through greater way of communication. The Primary Target is the Mainstream Media, Primary Weapon is Black Magick and strategy of Attack is the Reverse Torah Ritual presented; the Element of Fire At Will ......

Wait a minute, does this mean we are temporarily pulling back from the destruction of Israel to complete this Objective Sir? This is very important to confirm before carrying out these orders......

you're awesome
---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/

"Wait a minute, does this mean we are temporarily pulling back from the destruction of Israel to complete this Objective Sir? This is very important to confirm before carrying out these orders......"

I was hoping the US would become allies with Iran and supply them with enough firepower to knock Israel of the map - so we can focus on "The Primary Objective".

Where does this whole thing turn into action? After all to get anything done in the physical requires physical action to do something.
This is probably not a question that should be answered for all to see. Best to keep any actions secret unless revealing is safe and supportive of the action.
Just putting this question out there for people to think about.

jbkbmz wrote:
Where does this whole thing turn into action? After all to get anything done in the physical requires physical action to do something.
This is probably not a question that should be answered for all to see. Best to keep any actions secret unless revealing is safe and supportive of the action.
Just putting this question out there for people to think about.

Astral energy seeks always the easiest way to manifest. Where I am living so called "alternative media" (mainly blogs and websites that criticize "immigration" and rapefugees) is getting more popular daily because people are getting fed up with pro-immigration propaganda. My guess is that this ritual will manifest trough anti-immigration new sources that are controlled by gentile people instead of the jews or zionists/communists. Or other option is that jews fuck up something that leads their "media empire" to ruin. This ritual is mainly supporting already existing gentile media as well as cursing enemy's propaganda centers...

We will see what is going to happen.
Joy of Satan -wikia for Finnish people:
http://fi.suomenjoyofsatan.wikia.com/wi ... atan_Wikia

Translation project for Finns:
topic11953.html

I don't know how else to contact you guys. It's not super important but there's this game called Enki. You can just look it up on YouTube. It's a horror game. It about a guy that believes Enki is Satan and references Shaitan and the lies in the disgusting bible. He has a Baphomet statue. A whole bunch of writing on Satan's knowledge to humanity and the serpent etc etc allot of stuff that we believe. They corrupt it by making him a crazy lunatic that kidnaps people for human sacrifices to Satan

Return to JoyofSatan666