Board index JoyofSatan666 White History Month

White History Month

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:13 am

Black History Month is just Anti White month. Every time this month comes about you see the exact same garbage spiting hate against whites, claiming white history is black etc.

The anti-whiteness is growing. Again, its communist subversion, and its made apparent by the springing of false organizations out of nowhere like black lives matter.

Just look at the movies made about whites, bullshit like Dear White People, some of White Girls etc.

These movies are made totally acceptable, but if a movie like Gods of Egypt decided even just to not cast a black actor (cause ancient Egyptians were Aryans)* it causes controversy.

With black history month they are trying to brainwash blacks against whites. They are trying to make blacks feel superior to whites. They try to claim some white history is black.

White history month is not a thing because it would be "racist", because nowadays telling truth is "racism"
Heil Hitler! Heil Himmler! Sieg Heil!

"This battle is not one for the present, but first and foremost one for the future!" - Adolf Hitler
23 heroes died for your future, 9 million good men were brutally murdered for it , so at-least work to preserve it, it is a duty as your future is in you hands alone
-fourtheich666

http://www.666blacksun.com
http://fourthreich666.com/
http://naziarchive.fourthreich666.com

Post Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:55 am

I really didn't know about Black History Month, maybe it's more American thing (it is not even celebrated or noted in anyway where I live), before I saw this video by MTV news:

"A World Without Black History | Decoded | MTV News"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHDj4DH4mJw

This video is mostly anti-white propaganda trying to point out how whites wouldn't have any kind of cultural development without blacks. It claims that black people created personal computers, mobile phones and... everything. It starts with one angry stereotypical white teenager bitching about why there is no white history month (and why there is black history month) and then black girl appears out of nowhere and shows him how without blacks America would be nothing. Without black inventors there would be no development and without cash made by work of black slaves, Louisiana would belong to France because USA would be too poor to buy it.

From comment section:
"Martin Cooper invented the cell phone he is white.
Ralph Henry Baer is the father of gaming consoles also white.
Steve Wozniak invented the personal computer he is white.
For the shoe making it's Jan Ernst Matzeliger and he is biracial so not even fully black.
The light bulb comes from Alessandro Volta and yet again he is white.
Potato chips came from George Crum and he is mixed yet again not fully black.
First successful open heart surgery was done by Henry Dalton this was before Daniel Hale Williams.
You do know that the Irish where slaves in America first and if they didn't use black slaves they would have used more Irish ones."

Yesterday I saw video made by BuzzFeed (owned by jewish Jonah Peretti) "24 Questions Black People Have For Whites", one of those questions was "why it is so hard for you to admit how privileged you are?" or something like that. Yeah privileged to have multicultural hell on Europe and educated by jews how to be ashamed of one's culture, history and roots +forced to live in "multicultural" nightmare.
Joy of Satan -wikia for Finnish people:
http://fi.suomenjoyofsatan.wikia.com/wi ... atan_Wikia

Translation project for Finns:
topic11953.html

Post Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:59 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Lets not forget just, Jew owns MTV.......

The Jew, Summer Redstone..

Valontuoja wrote:
I really didn't know about Black History Month, maybe it's more American thing (it is not even celebrated or noted in anyway where I live), before I saw this video by MTV news:

"A World Without Black History | Decoded | MTV News"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHDj4DH4mJw

This video is mostly anti-white propaganda trying to point out how whites wouldn't have any kind of cultural development without blacks. It claims that black people created personal computers, mobile phones and... everything. It starts with one angry stereotypical white teenager bitching about why there is no white history month (and why there is black history month) and then black girl appears out of nowhere and shows him how without blacks America would be nothing. Without black inventors there would be no development and without cash made by work of black slaves, Louisiana would belong to France because USA would be too poor to buy it.

From comment section:
"Martin Cooper invented the cell phone he is white.
Ralph Henry Baer is the father of gaming consoles also white.
Steve Wozniak invented the personal computer he is white.
For the shoe making it's Jan Ernst Matzeliger and he is biracial so not even fully black.
The light bulb comes from Alessandro Volta and yet again he is white.
Potato chips came from George Crum and he is mixed yet again not fully black.
First successful open heart surgery was done by Henry Dalton this was before Daniel Hale Williams.
You do know that the Irish where slaves in America first and if they didn't use black slaves they would have used more Irish ones."

Yesterday I saw video made by BuzzFeed (owned by jewish Jonah Peretti) "24 Questions Black People Have For Whites", one of those questions was "why it is so hard for you to admit how privileged you are?" or something like that. Yeah privileged to have multicultural hell on Europe and educated by jews how to be ashamed of one's culture, history and roots +forced to live in "multicultural" nightmare.

Post Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:05 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

While the Jews do ritual murder of Children, its right in their Torah. The Bohemian Grove is not this, its just a summer social club for making deals and such. The Alex [Jew boss] Jones tried to clam they were burning children there but it was just a fake effigy of the cremation of care. Its a frat club. Of course Jones was invited their as well. Hence why he didn't go to prison.

f0StaR Ch!1d wrote:
like Bohemian Grove. ..

Post Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:12 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

True because the Anti-Racist crowd are just anti White. The promote racism for non Whites to the extreme and praise this along with Racist hiring policies that give privilege to people based on race. Then attack Whites for the Race they are part of and nothing else. Which is pure Racism in the negative sense. Then some how call themselves Anti-Racist.

Because they are about Anti-White Racism. The Jews who created all this on the most Racist people on the earth just look at their Israel. Its a Jew scam, nothing else.

Blacks Lives Matter didn't come from nowhere it came from the Jew, Sorros.

fourthreich666 wrote:
Black History Month is just Anti White month. Every time this month comes about you see the exact same garbage spiting hate against whites, claiming white history is black etc.

The anti-whiteness is growing. Again, its communist subversion, and its made apparent by the springing of false organizations out of nowhere like black lives matter.

Just look at the movies made about whites, bullshit like Dear White People, some of White Girls etc.

These movies are made totally acceptable, but if a movie like Gods of Egypt decided even just to not cast a black actor (cause ancient Egyptians were Aryans)* it causes controversy.

With black history month they are trying to brainwash blacks against whites. They are trying to make blacks feel superior to whites. They try to claim some white history is black.

White history month is not a thing because it would be "racist", because nowadays telling truth is "racism"

Post Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:19 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Rabbi Rabbinovich: Jews Plan To Kill All Whites

“We will openly reveal our identity with the races of Asia or Africa. I can state with assurance that the last generation of white children is now being born. Our control commission will, in the interests of peace and wiping out inter-racial tensions, forbid the Whites to mate with Whites. The white women must co-habit with members of the dark races, the White man with black women. Thus the White race will disappear, for mixing the dark with the white means the end of the White Man, and our most dangerous enemy will become only a memory. We shall embark upon an era of ten thousand years of peace and plenty, the Pax Judiaca, and OUR RACE will rule undisputed over the world. Our superior intelligence will enable us to retain mastery over a world of dark peoples.” — Rabbi Rabbinovich speaking to an assembly in Budapest, Hungary on the 12th January 1952

Post Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:07 am

STFU white devils, you should just recognize this most holy month as the unfoldment of truth: we wuz everythang 'n shiet - http://youtu.be/wPLP8B5G3-I
"One cannot 'de-Nazify' the Gods." -Savitri Devi

Post Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:43 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

No its not that's the point of what I stated.

f0StaR Ch!1d wrote:
Thank you High Priest Slothz......

I know it's one of those secret "Illuminati" Gatherings where they human Sacrifice stolen newborn Aryan Babies created in Father Satan's image to their enemy Extraterrestrial Creator......

They also have like skull and bones and stuff like that......

Post Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:04 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:
True because the Anti-Racist crowd are just anti White. The promote racism for non Whites to the extreme and praise this along with Racist hiring policies that give privilege to people based on race. Then attack Whites for the Race they are part of and nothing else. Which is pure Racism in the negative sense. Then some how call themselves Anti-Racist.

Because they are about Anti-White Racism. The Jews who created all this on the most Racist people on the earth just look at their Israel. Its a Jew scam, nothing else.

Blacks Lives Matter didn't come from nowhere it came from the Jew, Sorros.

fourthreich666 wrote:

Its being made blatantly commuist. Anti whitness/anti racism is just cultural bolshevism and jewish communist subversion in its purest form.

Every time a white police officer does appropriate action by defending his own life from a non white who is an actual threat they lose their reputation and job. Even if they shot these guys

Cause the above just look like your average innocent and peaceful passerby...definitely not a threat...particularly if they are shouting fuck the cracker police...just innocent non harming and peaceful people....if you say otherwise you're just a stereotypical racist....
Heil Hitler! Heil Himmler! Sieg Heil!

"This battle is not one for the present, but first and foremost one for the future!" - Adolf Hitler
23 heroes died for your future, 9 million good men were brutally murdered for it , so at-least work to preserve it, it is a duty as your future is in you hands alone
-fourtheich666

http://www.666blacksun.com
http://fourthreich666.com/
http://naziarchive.fourthreich666.com

Post Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:42 am

The exact reason I threw this little site together:

http://chesspawns.weebly.com/
In a world plagued with evil and lies, the truth is found in what we are told is most evil of all lies.

Fuckin' Kikes.

Post Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:55 am

What i'd do is go on youtube, type in topics pertaining to the above (Black lives matter, slavery, white racists, race war, or just simply rap videos and other places that attract people who need a fucking clue) and post, post and post. Same with twitter.
In a world plagued with evil and lies, the truth is found in what we are told is most evil of all lies.

Fuckin' Kikes.

Post Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:11 pm

idk what happened to my other post but ill post again

can someone tell me the difference between white and aryan ?

and what makes a white man a white man ?

3 racial backgrounds, white black asian

does this man any person who isnt black/asian a white person ?

im confused pls help
Thoughts become things.

Post Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:45 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

I removed the bickering fest on this thread. It was fine when in the main forum but the author asked for this to be a global thread for the cause of helping advance online advocacy for White People. So its just not productive to have a flame war on such. This is about helping White People not be victims of Jewish evil.

AmonRa666 wrote:

im confused pls help

Post Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:50 pm

AmonRa666 wrote:

im confused pls help

You can google the term Aryan to try to differentiate the 2 terms. However, I am pretty interested in the last question you asked. :mrgreen:

Post Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:43 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The Black gangs formed to control different area's of the drug trade by force because they want to be a part of violent criminal organizations that sell drugs and kill people. The Black Panther's never were anything but a Communist organization that today marches up and down the street screaming to kill White People. Its never a surprise when Communist just throw in the towel on the nonsense ideology and become official criminals. Like that moron Tupac Shclank.

There comes a point of person reasonability were a person becomes responsible for their actions. Were going "You know maybe I shouldn't sell crack to people and commit murder or rape on other people....hmmmm." Has to occur if not the person is still guilty of their own behaviour and if they commit those actions they deserve prison. Nope its cuz I am Black, is not an excuse. You did the crime now do the time.

Of course its some how Racism that Blacks go to jail for being convicted on evidence for committing brutal crime or something. If a Jew wise, White person went out and acted like this then their whole excuse was cuz Jews.....It would be retarded. So Blacks don't get a pass on their behaviour cause their Black.

That moron drug head, Black guy Brown, that got shot by the Police Officer for violently robbing a store then trying to kill the Police Officer with his own gun. Who was killed in self defensive....The Blacks somehow consider this a crime that when Blacks rob people and try and kill people they get punished in return. That's a god damned Jew mentality. How about just not robbing and trying to kill people instead.

Post Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:12 am

does this mean any person who isnt black/asian a white person ?

i dont think so , also HP Jake keeps using white aryan , white aryan, white aryan,.

which got me confused, all whites arent aryan are they ?

what is going on i dont understand a thing LOL

also this kike looks white so what gives

are whites only from USA and europe ? :P no , what ? hello ?

and please keep your useful "go google" to yourself , thx.
Thoughts become things.

Post Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:18 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The Black Panthers were always a gang of Communist shit lords, who formed to commit Communist terrorism then found they liked drugs and general crime more.

Black Power in Amerwika, is nothing more then a excuse for Blacks to behave like criminals towards each other and everyone else and then never have to take any personal responsibility for anything.

You know the ultimate test for the fact Blacks just talk shit when it comes to crying about "Da White Man Oppressing us" they are free people and if they really felt that way they would be on plane to the numerous all Blacks Nations in Africa or Haiti. The whining of the Blacks is just a shit test to get their way off Whites.

You are speaking of The New Black Panther Party High Priest Mageson, they are all the Nation of Islam and they all believe that Black people are the real Jews......

I'm not saying anyone should get a Pass for their Violent crime......

The Original Black Panthers were Militia defending their communities from the Violent Attacks of the Jewish Enemy. The Black gangs formed to control different area's of the drug trade by force that the Jewish Enemy established. The Jewish Enemy gave all the drugs to the Original Gangsters of the Black Race to keep them in a life of Crime so they can remain as slaves......

Post Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:21 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

No a person can tell his obvious Jewish features.

Take a look at the guy in your avatar to understand what a White Aryan, is.

AmonRa666 wrote:
does this mean any person who isnt black/asian a white person ?

i dont think so , also HP Jake keeps using white aryan , white aryan, white aryan,.

which got me confused, all whites arent aryan are they ?

what is going on i dont understand a thing LOL

also this kike looks white so what gives

are whites only from USA and europe ? :P no , what ? hello ?

and please keep your useful "go google" to yourself , thx.

Post Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:50 am

this shit aint white for sure

Thoughts become things.

Post Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:57 am

An Aryan is a white Spiritual Satanist.

Again, white(race) Spiritual Satanist.

From HP Don Danko:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Sat ... opics/2197

what makes an Aryan in the original sense? One who is of the White Race and who follows the Arya path. Arya was also a title for "Twice Born." Hence to be fully Arya one must also have a daily spiritual practice with the event of reaching the rising of the Serpent power to the crown lifting the person to the Twice Born state.

This is important to note as once our entire race was Arya. Race is bio-metaphysical. Over time there became a class system within the race of Arya which was for the spiritual advanced element of the race. As our race since the end of the Satyuga suffered a degeneration slowly in society. Leaving a society in which a new social adaptation was needed to manifest a system to lift the race back upwards fully. This is also where the cultural mythos of the magnum opus came from. It was created after the Satyuga period to safe guard the knowledge and to maintain a society with total focus on spiritual evolution.

This is important to understand as far too many WNist people are liberally using the title of Arya to apply to things that do not deserve it. Such as goofy xian clowns and general degenerates. Our ancestors stated those of Aryan lines who are not twice born [meaning zero spiritual practices]. Are animalistic people who live in the lowest state of consciousness. They where to be pittied at the least and exiled at the most.

Hence we have a real cultural model of Aryan those who kept the rites, thus maintained the proper religion of the Aryans. Rites where workship [spiritual practices] included within the religion and the external rites of honoring the Gods and keeping the Devayana [path of the Gods].

Which means only Spiritual Satanist Whites are full Aryans in our world.
Sourd an chiehl
Verily blessed are those that are enwrapped in the realization of leaving the path of total destruction; taking the path of creation... The Satanic warrior despises comfort in the limited, yearns for the infinite, beyond all that is limited and becomes the truly defined limitless.

Keep doing Reverse Torah Rituals!
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html
post68097.html#p68097

Post Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:57 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Any successful, Black person I ever met had one thing in common.....They were not acting "Black" nor concerned with such. Which tells you what acting Black and Blackness really is.

Post Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:01 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

B'nai Barry and some Jewish fairy tale looking Witch, Bitch. Put that hag in the closet and only bring her out on Halloween.

AmonRa666 wrote:
this shit aint white for sure

Post Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:13 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Tupac is the perfect example of all this. He bitches about the White apparently doing all these evil things to the Blacks that the Jews are doing, but still can point to some outside force.....Then turns around and tells the Blacks to live "Thug Life" and act the very way he says is an evil agenda. Then whines about it. I guess he was retarded or something.

Post Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:48 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Of course because divisions of Jewish Rabbi's were marching into to their streets dragging them out of their homes and abusing them.......Not.

Where, were the Jews.....Leading them the whole time, that's were. From the Jewish run NAACP and down the list of groups. The Black terrorist groups formed to attack Police and anyone else in the name of race war under Communistic banners led by Jews. That's what they call protecting. Then that fizzled out and they just became normal criminals.

The Jews created the whole Civil Rights movement to create a Communist revolution in America, that's it.

Nobody attacked Blacks with White Power, that slogan was created by Rockwell to counter the Communist Black Power movement.

I state Blacks need to take responsibility for their own actions and lives.

f0StaR Ch!1d wrote:
[
You keep talking about Black Power today, the Black Power back then was only self defense as Blacks had less rights then Whites at that time and were violently attacked by the Jewish people as I stated above in great detail......

Black Power back then was a reaction to the White Power that the Jewish people attacked Blacks with to make us all hate each other Generations later......

Every White and Black Gentile that Hate each other are falling into the Trap the Jewish Enemy has placed before us all. The Black Race is Loved by Father Satan and the Gods of Hell just like every Gentile Race......

The Jewish Enemy wants to keep us divided with Hatred because they know if we Join forces in Satanic Witchcraft we will Greatly outnumber them and become extremely Dangerous. This is why the Jewish people created two separate Jewish Religions, everything going on in Europe right now was planned hundreds of years ago; Black Muslims killing White Xians, do you Understand High Priest Mageson?

Post Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:57 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

In many cases they get beat on. Even reading a book is a beatable offence in the regime of Blackness. They are not failing because they consider being ignorant, violent and criminal a way of life to be followed as the religion of Blackness.....Its cause the White Man.

These dummies call any successful Black who went to school and has a stable job a traitor. Then never understand the White Middle class is successful because they went to school and go to work. No its the voodoo magic of White Privilege. I saw it in an anti-White video. Apparently it takes Black People several hundred years to be able to learn to behave like decent people, go to school, go to work and not shoot, rape and rob people for fun instead. Or ummm its like poverty....

The poorest area of America is the Appalachian region its full of White People. But it does not have the crime of the Black areas. Funny I guess they don't use being poor as a reason to be criminal.

Were are the White liberals to hold hands for the Appalachian Poor? Oh you mean those White Trash, forget it......They might have cared but they have a cuckhold partay to attend.

Marsayate wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:
Any successful, Black person I ever met had one thing in common.....They were not acting "Black" nor concerned with such. Which tells you what acting Black and Blackness really is.

and then get ripped on for acting "too white" like what, black people who are somewhat more intelligent are supposed to act like porchmonkeys and dindus?

Post Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:02 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Never forget in America, Black People are so oppressed by Whites, that the President of America is Black. There are long lists of millionaire Black celebrities, Martin Luther King days, Black worship as the national past time and Affirmative action.

Somehow they are slaves or something thought.

Post Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:44 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

A couple of Communist mostly Jewish subversives got wacked and some Communist fronts got hit as well when the Jews used their Black dupes to destabilize the traditional Southern Society with subversive soft warfare tactics. That's it.

The Black Panther Party was always a violent Communist Front, that styled itself on a violent Communist uprising against White Society. you have this habit of just repeating stuff at me over and over. Which is some emotional reaction to any valid criticism of Blacks you experience on a constant basis. Like how Fourth flipped out when I pointed out Europe didn't get anything from Islamic Arabs.

Your emotions don't dictate reality.

f0StaR Ch!1d wrote:
[ The Jewish Enemy Dressed up in KKK Uniform and Violently executed Black People by hanging them and burning down their homes to instigate a Hatred War between us White and Black Gentiles, their Mission deemed successful; as we look out into the World today we can verify that. The Black Panthers formed as a reaction of self Defense against the Jewish Enemy who violently attacked Black people wearing Ku Klux Klan Uniform Attire shouting White Power. The Black Race had no choice, all they knew was Whites were declaring war against them. I hope this all makes sense to you High Priest Mageson666 in the Light of everything else I have stated regarding the Original Black Panther Party of which has Nothing to do with the New Black Panther Party......

Post Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:01 am

FostarChild, are you not reading Don's messages or what?

Repeating shit over and over even when proven other wise.
Sourd an chiehl
Verily blessed are those that are enwrapped in the realization of leaving the path of total destruction; taking the path of creation... The Satanic warrior despises comfort in the limited, yearns for the infinite, beyond all that is limited and becomes the truly defined limitless.

Keep doing Reverse Torah Rituals!
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html
post68097.html#p68097

Post Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:33 am

"All men are created equal".

"All men are created equal"

Notice how they placed "equal", like saying "Mom and Dad created us all, equal". To emphasize from the parents' superior point of view.

The gift of creation is equally bestowed on all the different races, we are still the children of the Gods, that's the way I see it. Just let people be different and make something into their own. Whites got gunpowder from Asians and turned it into their own, maybe race relations in America need to do something similar with the White Constitutional form of government.

Make it their own.

After all, isn't the best resistance to Bolshevism a strong ad healthy National State? National Identity?

No wonder we are so far gone in USA, and nobody even has enough common sense of reality any more to realize that if America is weakened, by say open conflict in Europe, economic collapse, electrical grid failure, etc.

Three things are gonna happen, white flight, the world will nod it's head and say what a shame, oh well!, and then something like BRICS is gonna bankroll all of the Latin 'Mericans to come take what they ultimately view is originally theirs in the first place, while all of this is happening no doubt all over in cuck parties fat arrogant bimbos still dripping will drop their wine glasses and they fall and break,
and simultaneously Schlank Clank guy is saying "Yahhh! Man we built Pyramids from the Moon with Aliens, we are the original hebrew-isreay-ealites! This cannot be happening it's just not true! Kayaa! Eternity!

As the whole world gives less of a shit than normal, they can even decide to visit defeat upon the unnatural cuckold - Yah Yah! alliance, Cucktural retards can only console each other with "These people are NOT Afraid of my Black Skin! Holy Shit!" followed by "damn, we can't cuck them either, and they have no respect to fear what we have been irrationally taught to fear in our society, no respect for suing!" Don't even ask me to get started on the whole "I am white, Conservative, proud Christian and believe Jews killed Jesus, but I'm absolutely Pro Zionist because I believe Zion is literally coming from the sky, now come greet my War-Trophy wife."
Blank minds, because, they don't live in reality, the horrible defeat comes from refusing to live in reality, according to Nature's dictates and immutable laws.

Anything Good You do, elevates your race. Anything bad you do, ultimately hurts only you. People heal, and they acquire help. Go to any Latin neighborhood and hurt one of their women, trust me the only person who's gonna ultimately remained "hurt" will be you.

Go to any White or Black American neighborhood, and you can get away with almost anything.

Notice the coincidence here? Our time for greatness is either passing into the chicken wingz' of eternity, or it's just beginning.

How do you like 'Dem Apples?

Goodbye WW2 History Bait 'n Tackle Channel sponsored by Kike-A-Cola, Goodbye Black History Month sponsored by Colt-Forty-Jew. Hello Bolshevist Racial Replacement FOR EVERYONE, sponsored by Hollywood!

Post Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:39 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

We didn't get gun powder from the Asia's we developed it on our own and perfected it, the Asian's couldn't take it beyond a very poor quality. Note China was the center of Asian civilization for all Asian nations. Then the Western Powers showed up and they all dropped China and started to emulate us instead. And still do.

If were all equal why does the rest of the world want to be like the West and come live here and not the other way around....

Talk is cheap and equality is the constant talk. Look at what people actually do.

Chris666 wrote:
"All men are created equal".

"All men are created equal"

Notice how they placed "equal", like saying "Mom and Dad created us all, equal". To emphasize from the parents' superior point of view.

The gift of creation is equally bestowed on all the different races, we are still the children of the Gods, that's the way I see it. Just let people be different and make something into their own. Whites got gunpowder from Asians and turned it into their own, maybe race relations in America need to do something similar with the White Constitutional form of government.

Make it their own.

After all, isn't the best resistance to Bolshevism a strong ad healthy National State? National Identity?

No wonder we are so far gone in USA, and nobody even has enough common sense of reality any more to realize that if America is weakened, by say open conflict in Europe, economic collapse, electrical grid failure, etc.

Three things are gonna happen, white flight, the world will nod it's head and say what a shame, oh well!, and then something like BRICS is gonna bankroll all of the Latin 'Mericans to come take what they ultimately view is originally theirs in the first place, while all of this is happening no doubt all over in cuck parties fat arrogant bimbos still dripping will drop their wine glasses and they fall and break,
and simultaneously Schlank Clank guy is saying "Yahhh! Man we built Pyramids from the Moon with Aliens, we are the original hebrew-isreay-ealites! This cannot be happening it's just not true! Kayaa! Eternity!

As the whole world gives less of a shit than normal, they can even decide to visit defeat upon the unnatural cuckold - Yah Yah! alliance, Cucktural retards can only console each other with "These people are NOT Afraid of my Black Skin! Holy Shit!" followed by "damn, we can't cuck them either, and they have no respect to fear what we have been irrationally taught to fear in our society, no respect for suing!" Don't even ask me to get started on the whole "I am white, Conservative, proud Christian and believe Jews killed Jesus, but I'm absolutely Pro Zionist because I believe Zion is literally coming from the sky, now come greet my War-Trophy wife."
Blank minds, because, they don't live in reality, the horrible defeat comes from refusing to live in reality, according to Nature's dictates and immutable laws.

Anything Good You do, elevates your race. Anything bad you do, ultimately hurts only you. People heal, and they acquire help. Go to any Latin neighborhood and hurt one of their women, trust me the only person who's gonna ultimately remained "hurt" will be you.

Go to any White or Black American neighborhood, and you can get away with almost anything.

Notice the coincidence here? Our time for greatness is either passing into the chicken wingz' of eternity, or it's just beginning.

How do you like 'Dem Apples?

Goodbye WW2 History Bait 'n Tackle Channel sponsored by Kike-A-Cola, Goodbye Black History Month sponsored by Colt-Forty-Jew. Hello Bolshevist Racial Replacement FOR EVERYONE, sponsored by Hollywood!

Post Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:46 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

I never stated you wrote such. That is you interjecting. However its obvious you do on the subject of the Blacks, you allow emotional bias to determine your perceptions. I don't.

What over flowing wisdom is this? Not to be rude but as critical examination of your posts you seem to make things up half the time based on what you feel and not what is or has been or will come to ever be. You need to develop the rational aspect of your mind. Your an artistic type and still young and immature in time with the practices this will balance out. But if you believe your a fountain of wisdom as you are now. Why change anything....

f0StaR Ch!1d wrote:
@High Priest Mageson666......

I Never said my emotions dictate reality but, if they did then the World would be a Super better place to live......

If only everyone would Listen to Me then we would all live happily ever after forever. But no one wants to pay attention to the overflowing Wisdom of little f0StaR Ch!1d or Listen to anything he has to say even if he holds the Solution......

Post Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:48 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Where did we get Powder from....

Powder was like the ultimate vegan fantasy.

Post Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:05 pm

HP Mageson666 I agree with you.
Also I think this entire thread stinks.
Also I disagree with any "History Months", I think they are Joo-Swindles to cause distraction and complacency. It can easily turn into bullshit used to distract people and stoke their egos to make them live in a fantasy world, I think History Months are horrible ideas because they promote "The fake Gold-Medal we are all champions through participation trick". I think anybody can do that for any ethnicity and race. Oddly enough it doesn't work with joo-created "counter-cultures", I don't see communist history month getting rid of communists, or mason history month getting rid of masons, but put in a white history month, or a black history month and then everyone gets complacent and distracted. I mean my-goodness look at the Greeks for example they were "you invented democracy and Plato"'ed to death.

Earlier I was just pointing out how the White founding fathers of America spoke different English than we do today, I tried to approach from another angle by trying to translate 1776's American English dialect to 2015's American English dialect. For them to write "created equal" can mean something vastly different than how it is represented today. Did I equally create a statue and a painting? It's a manner of speech. Something like that.

With that in mind I vote for a Spiritual Satanic History Month, to counter the counter-cultural bullshit.

Post Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:10 pm

By the way how did y'all like ma story? the one about the unnatural Cuck-chicken wingz alliance?

Lol, I am expecting to get burned on this tread

I just think though in all seriousness History Months are bad ideas,
Anything History should only be followed by Channel, and be narrated exclusively by the Ancient Aliens Guy.

Post Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:06 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

You have asked myself more then once to help you with advice. So don't sit there and complain now that I gave you what you wanted.

f0StaR Ch!1d wrote:

I know I still have a lot to learn in Life but I Am working as Hard as I can to reach my full potential as a Spiritual Satanist. I could be playing video games, smoking weed and hanging out with Girls all day but instead I Am Studying hard and perfecting myself as a Powerful Satanic Witch. It's my choice, I have given everything I Am to Father Satan......

Post Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:13 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

We need a Powder History month, while a fictional movie. Its still more real then the stories they tell on Black History month.

Powder was like the first vegan and he looks like literal people I have seen who have been vegan for years.

Chris666 wrote:
HP Mageson666 I agree with you.
Also I think this entire thread stinks.
Also I disagree with any "History Months", I think they are Joo-Swindles to cause distraction and complacency. It can easily turn into bullshit used to distract people and stoke their egos to make them live in a fantasy world, I think History Months are horrible ideas because they promote "The fake Gold-Medal we are all champions through participation trick". I think anybody can do that for any ethnicity and race. Oddly enough it doesn't work with joo-created "counter-cultures", I don't see communist history month getting rid of communists, or mason history month getting rid of masons, but put in a white history month, or a black history month and then everyone gets complacent and distracted. I mean my-goodness look at the Greeks for example they were "you invented democracy and Plato"'ed to death.

Earlier I was just pointing out how the White founding fathers of America spoke different English than we do today, I tried to approach from another angle by trying to translate 1776's American English dialect to 2015's American English dialect. For them to write "created equal" can mean something vastly different than how it is represented today. Did I equally create a statue and a painting? It's a manner of speech. Something like that.

With that in mind I vote for a Spiritual Satanic History Month, to counter the counter-cultural bullshit.

Post Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:54 am

I wanted to add a few more songs to the list of modern musical achievements of the white race. I think they're very beautiful beyond words and will help to further express the point that Marsayate was trying to make.

Behemoth (Polish) "Lucifer"

Gojira (French) "Silvera"

Septic Flesh (Greek) "Prometheus" and Pyramid God"

Heaven Shall Burn (German) "Hunters Shall Be Hunted" and "Combat"

Return to JoyofSatan666