Board index JoyofSatan666 Buddhism Doctrine Of Evil

Buddhism Doctrine Of Evil

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:01 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Buddhism Doctrine Of Evil

This is from an answer to a question on the forum I gave:

In Buddhism the only being that makes any sense is Mara. He is the god of desire and fulfilments of material existence. Buddha just states have no desire's so that the energy of the elements that forms you will dissipate so when you die the psychic aspects of the elements will fizzle out on the astral and you will cease to exist as its desire that holds them together and gives them meaning. As Buddhism preaches you have no soul, no Atman. Thus you don't actually exist as a soul consciousness. What you perceive as yourself is illusion. Your just a recycling of five elements nothing else. When you realize this deeply its suppose to cause a psychic wave that releases the power of the elements causing the dissolution of existence upon your death. This is the meaning of enlightenment in Buddhism.

Nirvana in Buddhism means literally extinction. Buddhism states EXISTANCE is suffering and that EXISTANCE has an END. That end is EXTINCTION. So if you obtain Nirvana you literally cease to exist. Lights out forever.

Mara is the god of existence and life. Buddha is the god of death and annihilation. Buddhism exists to bring death, destruction, demoralization and annihilation on all life. Buddha is actually an evil character that preaches hatred for all life and the purposes of life. Buddha preached an evil doctrine that is identical to the evil doctrine the fictional Nazarene preaches on the mount. This has been noted by scholars. There is nothing spiritual about Buddhism, its annihilationist nihilism.

This is why having Buddha statues is heretical in Buddhism the form of Buddha that of Gautama is actually Mara. Because its an existing being thus the realm of Mara. MA...water....RA...fire, the two elements that generate all existence forever. The actual Buddha is literally nothing, total extinction.

Post Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:05 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Buddhism....

What happens when a Buddhist becomes Christian....

Post Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:43 am

I had like to add

Had there been nothing in this world but pain and sorrow no living soul would have had
inclination for anything in this world; but it is our daily experience that the souls do desire for the
objects for this world, hence it cannot be true that in the whole universe there is nothing but pain
and sorrow. Both happiness and misery are to be found in this world.

It is not right to say that in this world there is nothing but sorrow and misery, and there is
absolutely no happiness, even as one can conceive of the night only in relation to the
day, and vice versa.

If the Buddhists really believe in the above doctrine, why do they attend to the health of their
bodies, and for this purpose take food and drink and follow the laws of health and in case of
sickness take medicine, etc.? Why do they believe that these things are conducive to one's
happiness? If they believe that these things are conducive to one's happiness? If they answer
that they certainly do these things but at the same time believe that they lead to misery and pain,
it can never be true because the soul takes to what is conducive to its happiness and shuns what
entails misery and suffering. Practice of virtue, acquisition of knowledge and wisdom, association
with the good and the like undoubtedly are conducive to man's happiness. Now wise man can never
assert that these result in pain and sorrow. It is Buddhists alone who hold such a belief like hypocrites .

First they imagined that in the whole world there was nothing
but sorrow and suffering and then they formulated this doctrine of naught which is utter shit . Because If all be naught, the knower of naught can never be naught, for if he also being himself naught cant know naught. If this mode of worship could lead to salvation, we should think a man, with closed eyes, could as well find diamonds.
These people have come to believe in such stupid things by rejecting Satan . Its similar to leaving your natural home, wandering in streets and ending up in gutters and celebrating your own destruction .

Hail Satan Hail Peacock Lord Hail Shiva Hail Kartikey HAIL all demon friends

“It is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit shall rise from the grave, and the world will know that I was right.” -Adolf Hitler.
Heil mein Führer I know you were right -roadtorevolution
Contact ME - proudpaganproudpast@gmail.com

HEY HAVE
Image Poo people...

Post Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:26 pm

Thank you for this post, I feel that I have much to learn from you.

This explains why Buddhism was not suppressed, indeed is promoted.

I wanted to know if Buddhism has been corrupted over time or has already been born wrong?

What about Confucianism and Taoism?

Post Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:55 pm

Everytime I think about Buddhism I feel Nazism.

May the Truth
always bring you
Joy

Post Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:16 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The Nazi's considered Buddhism a slave religion ultimately.

Sebastian Shen wrote:
Everytime I think about Buddhism I feel Nazism.

Post Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:00 pm

So ultimately we just have same self denying "desires and wants are evil" narrative like in xianity, communism and islam. It's more evil jewish gibberish and anti life garbage, and thus must must be purged from human civilisation like the aforementioned if we're to have any chance at happiness and freedom. If they want their individual selves to disappear, then they are all literally just self-hating idiots.

Post Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:15 pm

In this topic topic12948.html discussing Buddhism.
I know that Buddhism is shit,but then everyone said his opinion.
This could cause confusion,but thanks hp mageson everything is clear.
SMALL CONFIRMATION FOR ALL!DEMOCRACY IS STUPID!
And sorry.....my English is worse than democracy! HAHAHAHA

Post Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:50 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Buddhism is a religion they believe in heaven and hell realms, Gods, and a Devil character Mara. Western's don't really sit down and study actual Buddhism.

Post Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:10 am

Dont you think slothz every religion other than SS is a sect , for religion too is eternal . And there was never english equivalent of sanskrit word Dharma .

Hail Satan Hail Peacock Lord Hail Shiva Hail Kartikey HAIL all demon friends

“It is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit shall rise from the grave, and the world will know that I was right.” -Adolf Hitler.
Heil mein Führer I know you were right -roadtorevolution
Contact ME - proudpaganproudpast@gmail.com

HEY HAVE
Image Poo people...

Post Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:32 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Religion is the English word for Dharma, just like Dharma has lost all its real meaning in the east its lost it in the west as well.

roadtorevolution wrote:
Dont you think slothz every religion other than SS is a sect , for religion too is eternal . And there was never english equivalent of sanskrit word Dharma .

Post Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:31 pm

I just wanted to share this: A friend of mine told me that she is budhist, and they don´t believe that there is good or bad, right or wrong, that we are always learning.
So, my answer: Then why do you budhists have kharma and dharma? Kharma is the punishment and dharma is the opposite, like a prize. (??)
She was speechless until now she is....

Return to JoyofSatan666