Board index JoyofSatan666 Slothz Tales: Big City Datez

Slothz Tales: Big City Datez

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:58 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5087
Slothz Tales: Big City Datez


Image


So after putting on the internet works better hat, the hat Slothz wear to go on the internet cause it makes it work better. I went on Tumblr to find dating sitez and found this Feminist dating site, I knew I was there when all the guys had My Little Pony avatars cause they need feminism. After inquiring I hooked up with this chick called: "Puff the Patriarchy" it was either that or "I hate you daddy for not buying me a pony." Something like that, you know whatever....


Anyway so I arranged to meet her for a datez in the big city. So I hailed this cab and as I got in it I looked and found it was being driven by this guy.....

Image


As he started driving he put on a track called "The Brony Hitz" after about five minutes I had enough, because Slothz don't like such. So I told him to pull over, then acting with surprise I stated "wow look at that Brony Con going on in that place..." Before I knew it he was out of the cab and vanished towards the random building I pointed at......So I jumped in the driver seat and drove off....Cause why not. As I drove off I chucked his cd out the window. And put on the Billy Idolz on the radioz. Slothz drive better to Billy Idolz.


After a few blocks of driving on things like the sidewalk, in the middle of the road, lanes where humans were going in the opposite direction to me. You know humans can't drive. The cab cell rings so I liked hit the speaker buttonz. And this dude was like yelling in a Paki accent "YOu.....bad, bad, not man. How dare you steal my cab and trick me so bad. Stop now and bring cab back NOW!" So I said to the guy: " Ummm.......like No and stuff." After he ranted for awhile I told him "I will give you a tip....stop being a brony." And I hung up on him. Anyway so I finally got to this datez place.



As I was sitting at the table the chick came up and sat downz. She kind of looked like this....


Image


And asked how I got here I told her I took a cab, and I am not giving it back. She asked "Oh were did you park?" I told her "Half way thought thatz news paper stand around the block."

"So" she said "I hope your vegan cause I am and I will only be on this date if you order something vegan. I have a daughter named snot who is a chicken. And I am a strict feminist I only agreed to this date because your not a human man your a Slothz which is why you told me to go out with you anyway." I said "We Slothz call vegan stuff, Klingonism."

So anyway we ordered and she spent most of the night bitching about stuff Feminists like....It all started to sound like Shah clank, clank. Then the waiter guy came with the billz.....And I said "Thatz a lot of bling stuffz you got to pay." She looked at me with this shocked look on her face and said..."I have to pay?" "Yeah" I said..."Feminists are chicks who pay for the grubz on datez, so I datez you, Slothz like free grubz."

"You sexist little.....Hey wait a minute there is no fucking vegan Chicken hamburgers on this Menu!!!!! All those chicken burgers you ate right in front of me the whole time were.....REAL CHICKEN!!!!!!! There is no Vegan Hitler Ice Cream either is there...That stuff you brought was animal based!!!!!!" At this point, I was going to say something or something but I just responded by chicken burping for a minute straight in her direction. At this point her face turned red and she was about to explode into psycho rage. When I said...."Look itz the Papatracury!" She looked around surprised and angry......"Oh my god where!" She said.

When she turned around she noticed my chair was empty and her purse was missing......"You sexist, Hitler Ice Cream, Nazi bastard get back here!!!!! And pay for this meal!!!! She screamed as she chased after me. As I made it near the door I picked this huge chicken off the platter and threw it at her face, knocking her on her fat ass as the chicken grease ran down her face and mouth she started rolling around on the floor screaming...."Snot....Snot....Snot......No!!!! I bez riding the chickenz wingz of eternity, shah clank, clank!" As she continued her epic mental breakdown, I slipped out the doorz. Because why not, what liberalz is not fucking nutz....anyway.



As I drovez off back through was left of the news paper stand, I rang up my Slothz, roadz brahz.....Roadbrahz, Amonbrahz and Fancy Slothz. As I swung around this park and picked them up..... I said "Mien bro'z its time to buyz stuff courtesy of the Matrachary" As I showed the credit cardz and cash from the lunatic fringez purse. "Awww Yeah" We all sang in return.

So we drovez to the mall and brought all kindz of stuff about Swastika's, Billy Idolz, People who like Swastika's and Billy Idolz. Till we maxed out the cardz and stuff. Fancy Slothz bought of all Elton's greatest hitz.....Cause thatz Fancy Slothz.


Image

And thatz the Slothz talez of the Big City Datez......




Image

Post Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:14 am

Posts: 1505
Location: Where
HP Mageson666 wrote:
People who like Swastika's and Billy Idolz


Good post.
Thoughts become things.

Post Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:08 am

Posts: 1505
Location: Where
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Thoughts become things.

Post Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:32 am

Posts: 647
Location: NGC 1316, Fornax cluster

lolololololololol
---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/

Post Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:16 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5087
This will be the thread to vote if you like Slothz Tales I can make it into an irregular series for everyone. For the lolz in between the serious. I already have some more planned if people want them. So votez now. I think I will only run Slothz Tales here as they deal with the numerous inside meme jokes on our forum.

Post Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:35 pm

Posts: 14
VOTE+1 ! I Wantz them, I love the SLothz and the lolz in between the serious :D yay Billy Idol & Slothz & Swastikas!

Post Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:44 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1386
Location: America
Still better dating advice than any relationship "guru" or the mad Mudslim Rooster Validate me. Roosh V I meant. I vote yes.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Post Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:00 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5087
Roosh is a funny guy he goes to the Ukraine for half a year and bitches no women will have meaningless sex with him. Because they have traditional values and want a relationship not a one night stand. Then calls all women sluts for not having such values in other places. If sluts didn't exist Roosh would be out of a career he better get down on his knees and thank the heavens those chicks exist. However Roosh is funny for trolling Feminist into orbit.

Any women who has sex with you after meeting in a club in one night......Well you are not the first. But you might be first in the STD clinic line. These guys take a ride on the village bicycle all over the world. They probably are also checked to most STD clinic's in the world as well. You can't just live like that and not have health issues.

hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Still better dating advice than any relationship "guru" or the mad Mudslim Rooster Validate me. Roosh V I meant. I vote yes.

Post Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:09 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5087
I watched this one Aussie, Game Lard complain that traditional values were sexual union is done within the context of relationships, you know that pair bonding unit that is what normal people desire and forms the core of civilization. Is some artificial social construct. That holds women back from having casual sex with his gross and pathological self. The really filthy and gross people always populate the cultural Marxist narrative.

One thing is how many of these Game Lardz stories are really true? They are selling people an image and story to go along with it. These guys might never get laid but they get paid. Some of them you know they are full of shit.

Post Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:15 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1386
Location: America
HP Mageson666 wrote:
Roosh is a funny guy he goes to the Ukraine for half a year and bitches no women will have meaningless sex with him. Because they have traditional values and want a relationship not a one night stand. Then calls all women sluts for not having such values in other places. If sluts didn't exist Roosh would be out of a career he better get down on his knees and thank the heavens those chicks exist. However Roosh is funny for trolling Feminist into orbit.

Any women who has sex with you after meeting in a club in one night......Well you are not the first. But you might be first in the STD clinic line. These guys take a ride on the village bicycle all over the world. They probably are also checked to most STD clinic's in the world as well. You can't just live like that and not have health issues.

hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Still better dating advice than any relationship "guru" or the mad Mudslim Rooster Validate me. Roosh V I meant. I vote yes.


I just saw this retard in the news posted in the groups. He is a disgusting figure. No doubt, one would need a serious amount of brainwashing to go with this guy. Or to just work as a hooker which is acceptable. He is a disgusting muslim and this solves the matter for me. Its just an expression of what he is, what he does, and what he looks for. Then somehow fools are amassed to listen the sermon of the failed. The comments on rape were just legalization of his inner islamic brainwashing.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Post Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:20 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5087
The thing is if one listens to the MGTOW, Roosh types sooner or later its going to mess a persons thinking on women. Till they became the other side of the coin of the worthless feminists. Walking around the rest of your life hating all women for whatever reason is not healthy.



hoodedcobra666 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:
Roosh is a funny guy he goes to the Ukraine for half a year and bitches no women will have meaningless sex with him. Because they have traditional values and want a relationship not a one night stand. Then calls all women sluts for not having such values in other places. If sluts didn't exist Roosh would be out of a career he better get down on his knees and thank the heavens those chicks exist. However Roosh is funny for trolling Feminist into orbit.

Any women who has sex with you after meeting in a club in one night......Well you are not the first. But you might be first in the STD clinic line. These guys take a ride on the village bicycle all over the world. They probably are also checked to most STD clinic's in the world as well. You can't just live like that and not have health issues.

hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Still better dating advice than any relationship "guru" or the mad Mudslim Rooster Validate me. Roosh V I meant. I vote yes.


I just saw this retard in the news. He is a disgusting figure. No doubt, one would need a serious amount of brainwashing to go with this guy. He is a disgusting Muslim and this solves the matter for me. Its just an expression of what he is, what he does, and what he looks for. Just another ordinary case of disgust.

Post Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:03 am

Posts: 27
+1 It was cute lol I like it... grubz :lol:

Post Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:20 am

Posts: 1505
Location: Where
i vote for don danko dating tales and i summon fancy , roadtorevolution and others who want to hear don danko dating tales !: P
Thoughts become things.

Post Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:08 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5087
You just got such a tale in this threadz.


AmonRa666 wrote:
i vote for don danko dating tales and i summon fancy , roadtorevolution and others who want to hear don danko dating tales !: P

Post Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:50 am

Posts: 1505
Location: Where
HP Mageson666 wrote:
You just got such a tale in this threadz.


moar talez for slothz plox

search for sloth tales

Image
Thoughts become things.

Post Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:52 am

Posts: 117
I vote 666 yes
Image

May the Truth
always bring you
Joy

Post Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:32 am

Posts: 58
Location: South of sanity
vote +1... This was freakin funny.
The only good world, is a world without jews, xians, and muslims. If violence is necessary to accomplish this, then so be it... That sort of task requires extreme means to complete it.

HEIL HITLER! HAIL THE GODS OF HELL! HAIL SATAN!

Post Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:45 am

Posts: 253
aye. I say bring on the lolz


Return to JoyofSatan666