Board index JoyofSatan666 The Jewish Messiah

The Jewish Messiah

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:18 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The Jewish Messiah

The Jewish Messiah is the Torah, the word is god and god is the word in their Torah. The word of god is the Torah. Thus the Jewish god is the Torah. As we know the Torah is a harmonic algorithm that is vibrated on certain power points of the year in Hebrew that generate this god form of the Jews into being into the astral and into the material. And manifests what is written into reality by vibration and number this is how the universe works. Sound and form.

The character of Jesus is simply an archetype symbol for the Gentiles to pour their personal life energy into which simply feeds the god form the Jews have created on the astral with the Torah vibrations thus making it stronger. And giving the Jews more power in manifesting their Jewish World Order.

Referring to Jesus there are numerous passages in the Bible showing him to be the living Torah. Such as:

"The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us." John 1:14

The purpose here is two fold one is to manifest the rule of the Jewish World Order which is the Messiah, the Torah's stated goal the other is to manifest the needed leader in the flesh to lead the Jews to this and have the Gentile's on their face in the dirt bowing before them. The New Testament is gas lighting the world for the appearance of such entity. As well as acting as the conduit for the channeling of the energy of the masses into the god form the Torah generates to bring such into reality. Remember the Jews kept the Christian Churches open during their Communist regimes. Stalin the Jewish dictator was a warm up for such a being the Jews want to manifest. The goal of the Jewish Messiah in the Torah is to destroy the Gentile Peoples and make them all cattle slaves of the Jewish People, to be ruled with a rod of Iron. Its about doing that to you.

So you better be doing the reverse Torah rituals which reverses all this. This literally removes the Jewish god from existence.

Post Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:57 am

Few words, lot of meaning. Thank you HP!

May the Truth
always bring you
Joy

Post Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:12 pm

Now I've been looking into the new testament. As for what I was told when I was a child, the new testament was originally in greek, not Hebrew, like the old testament/torah.
But I read a little bit that some of the oldest new testament texts are in Hebrew. is this valid/reversible?
---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/

Return to JoyofSatan666