Board index Black Satanist Community SS view on orishas

SS view on orishas

Any posts promoting Christianity, Islam or New Age beliefs or slandering the Joy of Satan will not get approved. We are law abiding and do NOT promote the use of illegal substances or activity.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BlacksforSatan/info

JoyofSatan.org
Exposingchristianity.com

-High Priestess Shannon

A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots.

-Marcus Garvey

Moderator: HPS Shannon Outlaw

Forum rules

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BlacksforSatan/info

This group is for black satanists who wish to educate themselves on our history and culture, discuss topics pertaining to our race and establish a spiritual understanding of who we are. We realize our origin in our creator god Satan and we transform our souls through the daily practice of power meditation. Through the daily practice, we ascend to a higher level as the gods and realize our true potential.

We cherish our existence by embracing our own divinity.

O.R.I.O.N
Our Race Is Our Nation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:37 am

This is just my interpretation in parenthesis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orisha

Practitioners traditionally believe that daily life depends on proper alignment and knowledge of one's ori. Ori literally means the head, but in spiritual matters it is taken to mean a portion of the soul that determines personal destiny and success.

(This can be meditation and yoga)

Ashe is the life-force that runs through all things, living and inanimate. Ashe is the power to make things happen.

(Bio electricity/ kundalini)

It is an affirmation which is used in greetings and prayers, as well as a concept of spiritual growth. Orisha devotees strive to obtain Ashe through iwa-pele or gentle and good character ( or meditation), and in turn they experience alignment with the ori, what others might call inner peace and satisfaction with life. Ashe is divine energy that comes from Olodumare,( Satan) the Creator and is manifested through Olorun (kundalini), who rules the heavens and is associated with the sun ( light is power Satan tells us to become our own sun). Without the sun, no life could exist, just as life cannot exist without some degree of ashe. Ashe is sometimes associated with Eshu, the messenger Orisha.[2] For practitioners, ashe represents a link to the eternal presence of God, the Orishas, and the ancestors.( ashe and eshu I believe are bio electricity and kundalini serpent)

The concept is regularly referenced in Brazilian capoeira. "Axé" in this context is used as a greeting or farewell, in songs and as a form of praise. Saying that someone 'has axé' in capoeira is complimenting their energy, fighting spirit, and attitude.
Up, you mighty race, accomplish what you will.

- Marcus Garvey

The Black skin is not a badge of shame, but rather a glorious symbol of national greatness.
- Marcus
Nothing ever comes to one, that is worth having, except as a result of hard work.
- Booker T. Washington

At the bottom of education, at the bottom of politics, even at the bottom of religion, there must be for our race economic independence.
-Booker T. Washington

Post Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:36 pm

Yeah, your on point..It was similar in every group of people that used allegorical stories and legends that pertained to the knowledge and empowerment of ourselves to hide their culture and their lessons. To me, its was a way to keep enriched in our own creative ability and to also keep our knowledge away from the enemy.

The majority if not all pantheons of ancient cultures , as well as their stories regarding such, are hidden truths that pertains to full empowerment of ourselves which is a repeat from what i stated above.

As the fiercest Outlaw emphasized, in my opionion, regarding the truth about Vodun, its another spiritual system and or occult practice that unpeashes who we genuinely are.

Capoeira does this as wwell. Capoeira comes from two African Tupi words - kaa, purera(sp) that means a scorched forest clearing. When a forest is burned down , seeds are spread and over the years, a new never before seen landscape is witness amongst its inhabitants. This basically represents the Negreido stage of the Magnum Opus i think. That we seperates the dross from the pure and become reborn. Like any other art, its another that transform us back into our original nature.

As well as the Dogons history that they keep record of, you can see the allegorical-ness(lol) in their sstory. its pretty sweet. It seems that all of our people witness the result of the seasons to actually change and lay down historical knowledge that could exsist either in stone or in mythology to keep ourselves intact.

Also, i agree with the other Satanist regarding our past. Our past nor.our culture is extinct. It lives on inside our blood. So if we remain pure and continue with our self empowerment, we or some other can be the leading hands to guide our race back home.

".....I'm gonna make a change for once in my life, gonna feel real good gonna make a difference..........Cause I'm talking bout that Man in the Mirror."
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Post Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:56 pm

bluenitwolf wrote:
Yeah, your on point..It was similar in every group of people that used allegorical stories and legends that pertained to the knowledge and empowerment of ourselves to hide their culture and their lessons. To me, its was a way to keep enriched in our own creative ability and to also keep our knowledge away from the enemy.

The majority if not all pantheons of ancient cultures , as well as their stories regarding such, are hidden truths that pertains to full empowerment of ourselves which is a repeat from what i stated above.

As the fiercest Outlaw emphasized, in my opionion, regarding the truth about Vodun, its another spiritual system and or occult practice that unpeashes who we genuinely are.

Capoeira does this as wwell. Capoeira comes from two African Tupi words - kaa, purera(sp) that means a scorched forest clearing. When a forest is burned down , seeds are spread and over the years, a new never before seen landscape is witness amongst its inhabitants. This basically represents the Negreido stage of the Magnum Opus i think. That we separates the dross from the pure and become reborn. Like any other art, its another that transform us back into our original nature.

As well as the Dogons history that they keep record of, you can see the allegorical-ness(lol) in their story. its pretty sweet. It seems that all of our people witness the result of the seasons to actually change and lay down historical knowledge that could exsist either in stone or in mythology to keep ourselves intact.

Also, i agree with the other Satanist regarding our past. Our past nor.our culture is extinct. It lives on inside our blood. So if we remain pure and continue with our self empowerment, we or some other can be the leading hands to guide our race back home.

Yes. Agreed.

I will put together a little something on the Dogon and Ifa Orisha worship of the Yoruba people in the near future. Orisha worship is similar to the Vodun religion in some ways but is different.
~May The Serpent Transform you and guide you to your own divinity~

High Priestess Shannon
https://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatan
https://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

Post Sat May 13, 2017 1:01 am

I just read the small creation myth of the orisha. It seems that the concepts implided opening up as to release yourself from past error and degradation by pouring the sand (no life) out of a shell(continual aspect of life. The hen in the sand was the refurbishment of the soul and the building of the energies that created mountains and the plains as a foundation of who that person was. The palm was the actual enlightenment of the person's chakras and self as he began to mature and produce results knows as the forest that describes life and maturity in the chakras and self. The Ife I think is the self he created through the practice as the cats is a means to be reserved and alert. A black cat as the void, which is open and free which which he then began to mold himself from the clay figures.

This part seems funny as I think it is implying that a are creating ourselves our self and who we put to be and not an actual community of people. The first set out in failure while the second build cities and towns. Which from I think from Haagenti symbols is a way to explain the the rooting and grounding of the ambrosia and sexual energy to mature and recreate you yourself as a whole. I think I'm right.

Olokun and him flooding the sea reminds me of the pain in the sacral as the sexual energy is activated as the first three steps of the MAGNUM OPUS. It is uncomfortable but I think him flooding the city was a way to explain him not be acknowledged as said, but meditated upon and circulate, not flooded, through the city as to continuously supply the people with a source of life and energy to continue to thrive from it.

Yeah. I'm right. I'm not overly concern, but these feeling are simply amazing right now.
So the pain from the JoyofSatan MAGNUM OPUS is because of poor circulation of the sexual energy. Probably other chakras as well.

We are recreating Ourselves, as the Yoroban "Creation" "Myth" implies. Lol

".....I'm gonna make a change for once in my life, gonna feel real good gonna make a difference..........Cause I'm talking bout that Man in the Mirror."
RTR

Post Sat May 13, 2017 1:05 am

By the way, I think now off the top of my head, that the Ife is the spirit or light body. Just saying. Which also seen to me to be the the milky white body expressed in QIGONG and other related material because I meditated on my light body from the aura, body, astral body, but the light body actually seemed creamy as to be considered the milky white body we are developing from a QIGONG perspective as you go about your practice.

Disclaimer, I may be wrong here.

RTR

Post Sat May 13, 2017 12:18 pm

I had a quick thought and I'm still not totally sure, but I've got the message the what we causing me promblems is a lack of will. I generated the elixer to soon and the effects of this and my self was taking me to both extremes. The results was light headedness and tightness in the chest from an old post by Amon Ra as well. It was to go an imbalance. I continually put the blame on the enemy which they started to duck with me ALOT.

But then it hit me. If the soul promblem is the to a lack of will and not maintainithese energies probably, why not take it to the sol chakra responsible for the mixture and the will to handle it.
The solar plexus. Lol. Storing my energy here just call me down. So I wouldn't have to hire myself out from all the strain and affects of what I think are still enemy attacks.

I mean, why not let my will, lead the way. The strongest chakra. The God chakra. If this I'm laxking. Then more flipping empowerment.

RTR

Return to Black Satanist Community