Board index JoyofSatan666 Attention Important

Attention Important

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:39 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Attention Important

Everyone who does not get a utube account and use it to upload videos on Spiritual Satanism and spread the word across the internets. Use facebook without giving out any personal info and twitter and social media in general to spread the word. Leave comments on popular video's to wake people up. Find creative ways to be an legal activist. This has several wins, one you troll everything that sucks on this planet. And you help make the world you want to live in happen faster. Everyday this is done is a day the Jews lose. And we winz! If you care about Satan and a better place then you have to do something to make this happen.

Winz NOW!

Post Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:00 pm

Thanks for this idea, HP. I've been doing some of this but will increase it until the Jews cry 6 million tears :D

A couple of questions for online stuff-if we make a video referencing JoS material, is it disrespectful to not cite every single thing but just link to a JoS site as the primary source of the info? I say that because it's a lot easier to not have to go and cite every single piece of info, even if it's not our own.

Another thing-is it dangerous to put our own voices on educational videos we make? Can voices be used to direct curses the same way facial images can? (And I guess there's some risk of being identified by voice.)

Thanks and Hail Satan!
"There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight,
and truth will again triumph."-Dr. Joseph Goebbels

Post Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:17 pm

Awesome bro! I have just posted your post to the Steam Joy of Satan Group there that I am a mod in!

I kind of edited what you had said though as no offence but it didn't sound erm well your English wording and so on
didn't sound very good so I edited it so it's easier to read and understand and yeah I'm a Grammar Nazi as well as a
normal Nazi lmfao.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ....

I hope you don't mind that I edited it?

Anyway here's my post to spread your message around! I post stuff on Twitter a lot also and also on FB,
I have had more FB accounts banned than I can even remember lmfao xDDDD

URL as it's a little small! :| : http://grabilla.com/06119-d75d5e66-1c77 ... 2943c.html

Keep up the Awesome work my brother!!! xD -Hugs!- ..

Post Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:31 am

yeah , everyone here will bring the Satanic world to perspective much much faster if we work on this everyday

when you have a goal this big , progress will be made only if work is done consistently everyday

or else were all in for a living nightmare

i dont know what do you call a Satanist who has such a goal and doesnt work everyday towards it

all you have to do , is sit your ass down for a hour or an hour and a half everyday and wake thousands of people up , he isnt asking for you to fight a war or risk your life,money whatever, you dont need anything to reverse what the jews have done , only personal effort
Thoughts become things.

Post Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:19 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

That video on the invasion of Europe that went viral and got millions of views that caused the jews to freak and try and take it down. Came off of POL, from what I read.

Marsayate wrote:
If trolling was the way to save the planet, then /pol/ would already be ruling the world, and there would be right winged death squads everywhere.

Post Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:00 am

what does pol mean ? plitician ?
Thoughts become things.

Post Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:14 am

also dont forget the youtube vid promoting JoS with 700k+ views :p
Thoughts become things.

Post Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:17 am

also working forums , i post and wakeup the other morning with my post having 1k views, epic winz! easy as f , cash money!!!!
Thoughts become things.

Post Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:24 am

Trolling? :? I mentioned not trolling but going onto sections of forums which have off-topic sub-forums/chat forums and posting on there, and my suggestion wasn't allowed. Great inconsistencies.

AmonRa666 wrote:

Anything that has /these/ before and after it is from chan boards. Check [any number]chan and see what it is! You, Bra, might like /b/ because it seems like your thing. :P

By the way, /[anything]/ existed before #[anything] and @[anything], yet they didn't make it integrated into social media because it's probably not jooy enough.
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:12 am

Already am subbed to you bro and I also follow you on Spotify also and have you added to my offline prem playlist.. :mrgreen:

If I'm not already following you on Twitter which I think I am, then I will follow you although I didn't you you had two accounts so I will follow your other one in a sec, again, if I'm not already and I follow you on Instagram also and will also on FB in a sec or two...

Little advice for you! You might want to create a VK vk.com account and promote your music and everything else there as vk is a Eastern European Social Media Site like FB but a 100times better in my opinion as you can have music on your profile, browse the site and groups and still listen to music from your profiles playlist and you can post anything on VK as they don't seem to care, well unless it's obviously illegal stuff of course...

Apart from that you can pretty much do what you want! Just don't post any memes about Putin or you will loose your account like what I did as I posted a Shiksa Goddess video about Putin i.e. this one and my account was banned due to ToS faster than you can imagine lmfao...

But apart from anything illegal and saying stuff about Putin, you can post anything you want too, just heads up, as you can imagine it's Jew central but I have been using VK for years as I've got a lot of friends in Russia and have been there a lot now since June 2015 and I love it there so anyway... :mrgreen: ...

f0StaR Ch!1d wrote:
Everyone here that cares about the Gods of Hell and is down 4 the cause needs to Subscribe to my YouTube channel, follow me on Twitter, follow me on Instagram and like my Facebook Page because f0StaR Ch!1d is the loud expression of Spiritual Satanism; it even says so in my name, the exclamation point......

Share my YouTube Videos and like my material, this will show the Jews we actually Support each other with unity and not the opposite......

f0StaR Ch!1d on Twitter: @childofsatanism

f0StaR Ch!1d on Twitter again: @fosterkidmoney

f0StaR Ch!1d on Instagram: pitchblackfire

f0StaR Ch!1d on Facebook: pitchblackfire666

f0StaR Ch!1d on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcvIylWchR5nM09HnkLvRCQ......

HAIL SATAN

Post Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:15 am

AmonRa666 wrote:

What he means is either: http://8ch.net/pol/catalog.html or 4ch or some of the others,
My fave though is the one in the link above i.e. 8chan and I post a lot of stuff on there
whenever I can about the Jews and about JoS and stuff, although I haven't now for a
few weeks due to moving house but now that I've moved house I will re-start, just use
a VPN if you don't want to get traced by your IP address by the Jews and you'll be fine. :)

Post Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:38 am

/pol/ is a politically incorrect board (filled to the brim by JIDF and xtian racists pretending to be redpilled) in a image board called 4chan. 8chan as one too.

Hail Satan
Hail the Gods
Hail the Demons of Hell

Post Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:52 pm

get noticed

get as much attention as you can

dominate that shit man!
Thoughts become things.

Post Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:52 pm

get noticed

get as much attention as you can

dominate that shit man!
Thoughts become things.

Post Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:11 pm

VovinPrgel wrote:
Awesome bro! I have just posted your post to the Steam Joy of Satan Group there that I am a mod in!

I kind of edited what you had said though as no offence but it didn't sound erm well your English wording and so on
didn't sound very good so I edited it so it's easier to read and understand and yeah I'm a Grammar Nazi as well as a

Anyway here's my post to spread your message around! I post stuff on Twitter a lot also and also on FB,

URL as it's a little small! :| : http://grabilla.com/06119-d75d5e66-1c77 ... 2943c.html

Are you sure it's safe that JoS group on Steam?

Post Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:19 pm

AmonRa666 wrote:

/pol/ means Politically Incorrect. It was a board on 4chan and 8chan. 4chan was given over to the sensitive and liberal, while 8chan.co is a ghost board. Meaning there is hardly any activity on there. They are still online though, in the form of closed FB groups. I'm a member of almost all of /pol/'s facebook iterations and if you are going to post the truth on there, I recommend you post in these groups because they are more than halfway redpilled than your average FB user and are the soonest likely to see how xianity is Jewish as well.

If anyone here wants to flood them with the truth, here are the two 4chan groups.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4chan.official/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TruePollacks/

And here is the religious version of /pol/ but dedicated to the RHP. They need Satan Pilling the most.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3382266 ... =bookmarks

Post Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:41 pm

AmonRa666 wrote:

Its the politics board of 4chan

Post Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:22 pm

So I should not give my information to anyone?

Post Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:42 pm

Atær wrote:
VovinPrgel wrote:

Are you sure it's safe that JoS group on Steam?

I've spoken with the Admin of it and I was invited there by a member here, for the live of me I
can't remember who as I am totally crap at remembering names but he has been posting JoS
links and updates like example, here's a screenshot:

So yep I'm sure that it's safe! :) . Can't say that all members will be one of us but myself and the other
Admin / Mods are and Tesla I have spoken to and so on.. So if you use Steam and want to join then it's:
Joy of Satan Gaming Group JoSGG

Obviously it's not Official as I doubt it's been approved by HP Maxime and the rest of the HP's but
it's definitely legit and as a staff member, if I see or have any doubt of any Jews or whatever being
a member then they will be kicked faster than than that can wobble on the spot, whatever it's called
when they bow back and forth none stop... Would be cool if it was Official but it's a start and if it helps
to spread JoS and everything to wake other gentiles then it's worth it, Official or not! :)

Post Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:55 pm

Oh man, the sheer amount of xians (cuckstains lol) you see on /pol/ is ridiculous... I try debating with them all the time but I'm pretty sure most of them are kike shills at this point, ugh.

Post Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:03 am

Nukular wrote:
So I should not give my information to anyone?

Not if you don't want to get doxed and hurt by the jew.
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:43 am

DO NOT GIVE OUT INFORMATION ABOUT YOURSELF
Thoughts become things.

Post Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:26 pm

Trolling you say? That's right down my alley >:)
Visit us in peace and comfort
Conclude us receivers of your mysteries, for why?
We worship Satan/Lucifer in all his glory,
Everlasting!

Post Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:06 pm

Is it just me or did I randomly think of the "devil" and make it all the way to here or was it Father Satan guiding me? Anyways I'll be sure to do it on twitter and try to get my youtube channel going

Post Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:26 am

Yik Yak is a great app to help. It lets you make anonymous posts or comments which can be voted up or down. Your audience is based entirely off a ~km rarius of where you are. If something is voted down to -5 it gets deleted automatically.

If you have more than one phone you can give any comments a +2 or -2 (one vote for each phone even your own comments. I find you give anything an initial start it will follow suite in that others will vote in your favour and your views will be more substantiated.

Have an argument with someone and have all your arguements with thumbs up and theirs thumbs down :P

Its also great because it builds the satanic community right at home!

Post Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:50 pm

I returned to update my twitter account,for months I not use it.
Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!
post27628.html?hilit=El%20momento%20es%20ahora#p27628

Post Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:27 am

so interesting article

Return to JoyofSatan666