Board index JoyofSatan666 Putin calls on European Jews to take refuge in Russia

Putin calls on European Jews to take refuge in Russia

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Putin was put into power by the Federation Of Jewish Organizations In Russia. The Jewish Chairman of this organization Abramovich stated in a 2005 interview that Putin could obtain Israeli citizenship if he wanted as an ethnic Jew. And that his mother was a Jew Shelomova. This makes Putin full Jewish by Jewish law.

Something damning in the first addition of Putin's book: First Person: An Astonishingly Frank Self-Portrait by Russia’s President. It states his mothers maiden name was Shalomovitch which is a Jewish surname. But this is changed to Shelomova in the second addition which is an attempt to cover this up:

http://www.textbooks.com/First-Person-A ... DACMCQKSDB

Putin also criminalized Holocaust "denial" in Russia. Because the Holocaust Potter and the Gas Chamber of Secrets story is made up, the Jews outlaw any investigation into it. Freedom of speech would be the end of their big lie:
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-russi ... IV20140505

----------------------------------------------

—Vladimir Putin in the foreground, Roman Abramovich in the background.

Abramovich is chairman of the Federation of Jewish Organizations in Russia (who are allied with the Putin administration) and he also donates money to the Jewish Chabad-Lubavitch movement. Chabad-Lubavitch is an orthodox Jewish movement.

—Chabad-Lubavitch is an orthodox Jewish movement.

Appointed Putin and Medvedev [My note Medvdev is according to Jewish archives his surname is Mendel]

Abramovich was the first person who recommended Boris Yeltsin to choose Putin as his successor. When Putin formed his first cabinet of prime minister in 1999, the Jew Abramovich was the one who first held “personal interviews” with each of the candidates before they were approved. After that, Abramovich remained one of Putin’s closest allies.

In 2007 Putin asked this Jew, who would be elected as the new President – Dmitry Medvedev was then personally recommended by Abramovich. At the G-20 meeting in London in 2009 and the G-8 meeting in 2010, it was Medvedev who became renowned as he had with him a sample of the new supranational world currency “United Future World Currency”, which he campaigned strongly for according to Bloomberg.com.

Chris Hutchins , who has written the biographies Abramovich: The Billionaire from Nowhere and Putin A Biography, describes Putin’s relationship with Abramovich like one “between a father and his favorite son”.

Appears on Russia Today’s website

Under the heading “prominent Russians”, Roman Abramovich is highlighted in Russia Today’s encyclopedia “Russiapedia”. It says, among other things, that Abramovich had access to Jeltzins “innermost circle” through the Jewish oligarch Boris Berezovsky.

--------------------------------------------------

http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Putin-cal ... sia-442175

Western European Jews fleeing anti-Semitism are welcome to take refuge in the Russian Federation, which is “ready to accept them,” President Vladimir Putin told a visiting delegation of Jewish community leaders on Tuesday.

In an exchange with Dr. Moshe Vyacheslav Kantor, president of the European Jewish Congress, in the Kremlin, Putin reacted to reports of stark increases in anti-Semitic violence by stating that Jews “should come here, to Russia. They left the Soviet Union; now they should come back.”

In response, Kantor called Putin’s proposal “a fundamentally new idea” that he plans on raising for discussion among European Jewish leaders at the EJC’s upcoming general assembly, adding that he hopes they would support it.

Kantor also came out in favor of Russia’s involvement in Syria, where it supports dictator Bashar Assad, stating that the congress “decisively supports the actions of the Russian Federation against Islamic State.

“Why are Jews running from a Europe that was recently safe? They are fleeing, as you rightly said, not only because of terrorist attacks against our communities in Toulouse, Brussels, Paris, Copenhagen, and now Marseille, but because of their fear to simply appear in the streets of European cities,” Kantor said, citing research that indicated that anti-Semitic violence surged 40 percent worldwide in 2014.

A recent study in France indicated that 43 percent of that nation’s Jews are interested in emigrating.

Kantor complained both of “an explosive growth in nationalism, xenophobia and racism, with radical right movements sprouting up like mushrooms” as well as “Islamic fundamentalism and extremism” in Europe.

“The continent has not outlived the age-old disease: During times of socioeconomic crisis, it is struck again by the virus of anti-Semitism. That is why the Jews who carry the ‘genetic’ memory of the horrors of the 1930s are leaving Europe,” he said.

Several days before the meeting, Jonathan Arkush, president of the Board of Deputies of British Jews, told the Jewish News website he understands that Putin had called for the meeting.

“Our meeting was strikingly friendly,” Arkush subsequently said. “As someone with a background of activism in the campaign for Soviet Jewry, I see the encounter as a clear sign of warming relations and trust between Russia and the Jewish people and Israel. I do not believe it will be the last such meeting.”

Putin’s comments were generally well received, with the World Israel Beytenu Movement calling Putin’s words an example of “his positive approach toward the Jewish community in Russia and the Jewish state” and the Federation of Jewish Communities of Russia calling Putin’s invitation part of a “Jew-friendly position.”

Ukrainian Jews were less well disposed toward Putin’s call, however, with Eduard Dolinsky, who directs the Ukrainian Jewish Committee, telling The Jerusalem Post that “It’s like a call from an Egyptian pharaoh for Jews to come back.”

Putin’s administration has consistently accused the Ukrainian state of anti-Semitism since pro-Russian President Victor Yanukovich was toppled in a popular revolution two years ago, leading to intense anger toward the Kremlin by many Ukrainian Jews, who believe they have been made into propaganda pawns in the conflict.

Noting that the Putin meeting took place only weeks before Kantor is slated to run for reelection as head of the EJC, Dolinsky said he believes the goal of the meeting was two-fold, “to show EJC members that he has support of Putin and show Putin that he controls European Jewish organization.”

“I think this trip and Kantor remarks about the Congress supporting Russia operation in Syria will cause a deep disagreement inside of EJC and European Jewish organizations.”

While Kantor and Putin railed against the strengthening of far-right parties in western Europe, critics have accused the Kremlin of collaborating with some of these groups. France’s National Front was given a multimillion- euro loan by a Moscow bank in 2014, while Hungary’s neo-Nazi Jobbik Party was included in the list of observers who oversaw elections in the Russian-backed separatist enclave of Donetsk in eastern Ukraine.

Putin, The Economist reported two years ago, “has some curious bedfellows on the fringes of European politics.”

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Hallo.....Roosssa. I wovld like tooo movez to Moscows. My unkle was a Commissar dare. Cans I stvill voote fors the Donald?

I guess it means that Russia is about to invade Europe. The hews aim to establish a world communist state with Israel as its capital. WW3 if it happens would truly be devastating for non parasites.

Not totally on topic of the thread, but if noticed a lot of pro-Russia and pro-holocaustianity, propaganda on the Internet more and more, is this the result of paid Russian and Jew trolls?

Its not like they have a fuckin choice. More veiws are going to alternative website and truth besides their rubbish. These bastards are scared shitless. They even are trying to fuck my my financial situatio. I mean, i just cant help myself. Been doing 360× of thor and hagl destruction ritual , which is continuing. As well as Reversing the Torah. Let us have faith in what we do and continue with an undying fanatical passion. Its either us or them. And i guess if we feel like we should troll some more. DO IT. They get paid for their shit, we do it for truth, liberation. Now, please tell me, who wears the flipping jeans in this house!!!!

".....I'm gonna make a change for once in my life, gonna feel real good gonna make a difference..........Cause I'm talking bout that Man in the Mirror."
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Wednesday wrote:
Not totally on topic of the thread, but if noticed a lot of pro-Russia and pro-holocaustianity, propaganda on the Internet more and more, is this the result of paid Russian and Jew trolls?

Dude I have noticed so many 'rightist' people who just praise with both Russia and Trump ( and xianity for these types) just because they seem nationalistic in their eyes. I mean, they're about the most famous leaders today to look at when you think of the right side, even though they are just all jewy to the core. The jews do this to leave the somewhat sane people no other choice. They get the jew tube and say, "here goy, look these are some right people for you to praise and put all your hope in." While they are just hand picked by the jews or are crypto themselves. Then the 'left jew' goes on the air and bashes them, to make it seem more legit to the goy.

I that panic I smell from the jews? (figuratively speaking, I am NOT smelling jews, eww)
Would this count as them trying to form a final stand? or at least close to it...

Also has the percentage of antisemitic people raise so much that they're running for dear life?

Or is putin just trying to earn more points with his jew masters?

I just don't know if this is excellent news or bad news, they are regrouping and that can only me one of two things; they are going all out or they are pissing themselves and running away. Maybe both...

Ariadne wrote:
I that panic I smell from the jews? (figuratively speaking, I am NOT smelling jews, eww)
Would this count as them trying to form a final stand? or at least close to it...

Also has the percentage of antisemitic people raise so much that they're running for dear life?
Or is putin just trying to earn more points with his jew masters?

I just don't know if this is excellent news or bad news, they are regrouping and that can only me one of two things; they are going all out or they are pissing themselves and running away. Maybe both...

Putin wants to give his Rat Colony some Cheese.

Jewish Commie Putin is merely trying to do what his forefathers did - Establish a communist Jewish paradise in Russia for the gentiles whilst make another Israel in Russia, no different than Stalin:

Joseph Stalin, a Jew treated his rat colony quite well too. In 1928, Jewseph established the first official Jewish homeland/rat colony approximately 5,000 miles east of Moscow close to the Chinese/Russian border in a town called Birobidzahn. Birobidzahn is the capital of the Jewish Autonomous Region (JAR). Kate Goldberg in an article for the BBC Online, in an article titled, Russia’s Forgotten Jewish Land, said, “ The first settlers arrived in the region in 1928, 20 years before Israel was created.” She explains the motive for Jewish resettlement as “to build a new city and set up a national homeland for Soviet Jewry with Yiddish as the official language.”

And like trotsky Putin wants a Zionist Russia:
"The biggest bankers across the ocean will work in the closest possible contact with us. If we win the revolution, we shall establish the power of Zionism upon the wreckage of the revolution’s funeral, and we shall became a power before which the whole world will sink to its knees."

Putin is a communist, and Communism is Zionism, as Zionism is more than wanting to control Israel, its wanting power over gentiles by destroying, murdering, killing and raping while Jews live on top.. i,e Communism and the USSR.
Heil Hitler! Heil Himmler! Sieg Heil!

"This battle is not one for the present, but first and foremost one for the future!" - Adolf Hitler
-fourtheich666

http://www.666blacksun.com
http://fourthreich666.com/
http://naziarchive.fourthreich666.com

fourthreich666 wrote:

Jewish Commie Putin is merely trying to do what his forefathers did - Establish a communist Jewish paradise in Russia for the gentiles whilst make another Israel in Russia, no different than Stalin:

In case of a misunderstanding, what I meant was:
Jewish Commie Putin is merely trying to do what his forefathers did - Establish a communist Jewish paradise in Russia for the Jews in order to destroy gentiles whilst make another Israel in Russia, no different than Stalin:
Heil Hitler! Heil Himmler! Sieg Heil!

"This battle is not one for the present, but first and foremost one for the future!" - Adolf Hitler
-fourtheich666

http://www.666blacksun.com
http://fourthreich666.com/
http://naziarchive.fourthreich666.com

fourthreich666 wrote:
fourthreich666 wrote:

In case of a misunderstanding, what I meant was:
Jewish Commie Putin is merely trying to do what his forefathers did - Establish a communist Jewish paradise in Russia for the Jews in order to destroy gentiles whilst make another Israel in Russia, no different than Stalin:

Oh, do not worry, I got it entirely! :D

Thank you very much for explaining what I missed to see; It is much MUCH clearer to me now. :)

Yet Putin is paraded as some kind of 'White Savior' of Europe. Notice the Jews do not push for mass immigration into Russia and the Ukraine.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

They do Russia has been flooded in many area's.

Bill50 wrote:
Yet Putin is paraded as some kind of 'White Savior' of Europe. Notice the Jews do not push for mass immigration into Russia and the Ukraine.

Does anyone have the interview from 2005 with Abramovich saying that Putin could be an israeli citizen as an ethnic jew?
Hail Satan Lucifer!

Return to JoyofSatan666