Board index JoyofSatan666 Anti-Racism Is Anti White

Anti-Racism Is Anti White

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:45 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5102
Anti-Racism Is Anti White


Anti-Racism is just a code word for anti-White. You can observe this in the fact the non-Whites amongst their races all organize among racial lines and racial thinking. The mainstream, PC establishment encourages and promotes this racial supremacist psychology and organization among non-Whites. Its lauded, praised and paraded by the PC establishment as MORAL VIRTURE. Even the negative, demands made of us Whites by this mainstream crowd are always along RACE LINES. Jews are behind all this anti-racist nonsense. And Jews themselves are the most racist people on earth just look at their racist state of Israel. Its every Jewish community on earth the only difference its under its own flag.

Now the same non-Whites and Jews start screaming and bitching the second a single White person even is suspected of racial pride in their own White race. They promote Racism as a value for themselves openly and with social encouragement and approval of the mainstream PC narrative. So its not about Anti-Racism. But they go on a Witch hunt against Whites for even the suspicion of a positive self regards along race lines for themselves. Because its about anti-White that's it, and Jews are behind the whole scam. Its a psychological warfare tactic against us. Right in their own mainstream PC narrative is all the proof Jews hate us and want to destroy us. Because that is the end game of the whole narrative.


Now, White People have also been told we need permission from non-Whites and filthy Kikes to care about ourselves as a race, so its like ok here is my Black so and so he agrees. Well guess what Whites don't need a Hall Pass from non-Whites, filthy Kikes, or worthless White cucks who ask permission from their Jewish and non-White moral masters to even go to the washroom.

No we don't nor have ever needed any permission. To love, care and protect our own awesome and superior White Race. So White People, get a clue, wake up to the Jew and stand tall! Give yourself permission to embrace what you have always felt deep within your Aryan soul. Love your own White Race and speak and advocate on its behalf! If you don't, who will? In this world its your own People who are your community and love you the most. That's what is real and that's what is moral. Our People is our greatest treasure.

Hail The White Race! With supreme power, pride and love!

Post Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:22 pm

Posts: 117
Yeah, their filth makes my blood boiling, but it makes my soul proud too... They fear us because we are their Enemy Number Alfa
Image

May the Truth
always bring you
Joy

Post Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:53 pm

Posts: 44
Location: Valhalla
racism is psychological costruction to make non-white people feel bad about their own race and history...racism starts with the premisse that is only applicable to white people thus we are the only ones who are against others while the rest doesn't necessarily feel hatred torwards other races...a world without europeans and its descendents would be a world free of bigotry and racism...it's a jewish invention for the annihilation enterprise of europeans...in a healthy world of high consciousness this concept would be erased because people would naturally feel pride and content with their fellow brothers and sisters and we would naturally get along.
I am sure that Nero didn't set fire to Rome. It was the Christian-Bolsheviks who did that , just as the commune set fire to Paris in 1871 and the communists set fire to the Reichstag in 1932

-Adolf Hitler


Image

Post Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:21 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5102
With not White self hatred........Lets be honest.

The Anti racist crowd spend all day telling non-Whites all types of great things about their races even to the point of total nonsense like Blacks built the pyramids and even Beethoven was Black. And that they are entitled to Whites hard work and creative ability and the results of thousands of years of White civilization because they are not White and thus owed something, somehow we kept them down or something. Its elevated non Whites to a position of race based privilege, affirmative action and such just enforce it.

However they jack the non Whites racial superiority sense into another galaxy with lies and butt kissing and create the sense of entitlement. They don't make them hate themselves quite the opposite in the end. THEY MAKE THEM HATE US.

yoniinoy wrote:
racism is psychological costruction to make non-white people feel bad about their own race and history...racism starts with the premisse that is only applicable to white people thus we are the only ones who are against others while the rest doesn't necessarily feel hatred torwards other races...a world without europeans and its descendents would be a world free of bigotry and racism...it's a jewish invention for the annihilation enterprise of europeans...in a healthy world of high consciousness this concept would be erased because people would naturally feel pride and content with their fellow brothers and sisters and we would naturally get along.

Post Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:19 am

Posts: 5
I have been walking through the local super market today in south africa and I read on a news paper headline that one of our ministers is trying to pass a law that will allow racists to be imprisoned and also on another article there are signs being placed on beaches that read ' strictly no racists' now being in south africa you get a daily dose of 'what your ancestors have done wrong' eg our clever president jacob zuma in a news conference claimed that poverty and the inequality is due to the fact that whites stole the land from the blacks. This is a total crock of shit and nothing more than a kike plan and tactic to try and push white genocide. But living in south africa you get a daily dose of black racism against white the leader of a political party the eff julius malema openly claims that he wants to kill white people as we are only here on vacation and to steal from them ( if it wasn't for the white dutch germans and french that came to south africa the blacks would not have anything that was of worth)

Post Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:31 am

Posts: 24
Mageson is there a race war coming?
Imagine our beloved gods by our side, imagine our glorious planet earth spiritually alive, imagine our races proud and noble, imagine a world enlightened.

Post Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:18 pm

Posts: 1505
Location: Where
Babylonian666 wrote:
Mageson is there a race war coming?


no
Thoughts become things.

Post Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:20 pm

Posts: 1505
Location: Where
Babylonian666 wrote:
Mageson is there a race war coming?


unless the refugees and non whites in europe do not go back to their homelands they will be disposed of because if not , they will destroy europe and the people in it
Thoughts become things.

Post Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:28 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1399
Location: America
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG4W_Kq8v6g

The jews send in the troops and somehow, we have to be non-Racist and hate ourselves.

The only being who complains about you being hard to get killed and invents an ethical dillema over how you should give yourself in and die: The Jew.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Post Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:08 pm

Posts: 1886
This compliments what you say:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPEsxnLp2Ds

Here's a preview:
She's talking about what is being said in the Nation of Islam. The theories she talks about gives you the picture of how they portray white people, and builds up the ego of the non-white race.

Every people has "Black people" in their vocabulary (Like Aryan and related) because Black people lived on every continent on Earth while traveling the world (Like they say about Aryans).

Black scientist created the White race and eventually their creation fucked them over.

There is also a theory that a Black Man had sex with an ape, and that created a Neanderthal baby that had a mutation because it wasn't a full human, and that mutation was albanism (Albino) or reddish hair and they multiplied and eventually they were brought back to the human population by having sex with the full human black people. Asians are descended of people with downssyndrome, because of the eyes. And albinoes may be where white people is from. Because they don't like being called albino.

It is Black mens fault that the White race exist.

The Blacks are the real Jews of the Bible.

It's clear this narrative comes from the Jews. But some is of her own thinking. It's about 16 min. And more is said. Slavery is mentioned of course.


HP Mageson666 wrote:
With not White self hatred........Lets be honest.

The Anti racist crowd spend all day telling non-Whites all types of great things about their races even to the point of total nonsense like Blacks built the pyramids and even Beethoven was Black. And that they are entitled to Whites hard work and creative ability and the results of thousands of years of White civilization because they are not White and thus owed something, somehow we kept them down or something. Its elevated non Whites to a position of race based privilege, affirmative action and such just enforce it.

However they jack the non Whites racial superiority sense into another galaxy with lies and butt kissing and create the sense of entitlement. They don't make them hate themselves quite the opposite in the end. THEY MAKE THEM HATE US.

yoniinoy wrote:
racism is psychological costruction to make non-white people feel bad about their own race and history...racism starts with the premisse that is only applicable to white people thus we are the only ones who are against others while the rest doesn't necessarily feel hatred torwards other races...a world without europeans and its descendents would be a world free of bigotry and racism...it's a jewish invention for the annihilation enterprise of europeans...in a healthy world of high consciousness this concept would be erased because people would naturally feel pride and content with their fellow brothers and sisters and we would naturally get along.
HAIL SATAN!

Post Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:43 pm

Posts: 1505
Location: Where
its actually really good the ministry is aware about everything the jews have done like demoralizing the whites and having them feel sorry and pay for nothing, thanks to Satan and everyones individual effort, this is half the battle
Thoughts become things.

Post Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:45 am

Posts: 24
I'm a minority with white skin, black hair and black eyes. My kind fleed couse of the islamic killing/unjust laws against us in middleast. it's more minorites aswell in Europe. I as satanist, aryan middle eastern, how would you see at it amon raa? Isn't it a dilemma? we are practicly in same situation, my people are familiar with the islams that you now are experincing in europe.
Imagine our beloved gods by our side, imagine our glorious planet earth spiritually alive, imagine our races proud and noble, imagine a world enlightened.

Post Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:59 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1399
Location: America
Babylonian666 wrote:
I'm a minority with white skin, black hair and black eyes. My kind fleed couse of the islamic killing/unjust laws against us in middleast. it's more minorites aswell in Europe. I as satanist, aryan middle eastern, how would you see at it amon raa? Isn't it a dilemma? we are practicly in same situation, my people are familiar with the islams that you now are experincing in europe.


You are Aryan then. You don't need to stress over these matters. The Aryan people and those who support our Aryan purposes are our Comrades in arms. Obviously you are distinct from the horde. Remember, Satanism and NS are about the balance between individuality and the whole. In this instance, there are people who must be treated individually.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI


Return to JoyofSatan666