Board index JoyofSatan666 Happy Jew Year In Europe

Happy Jew Year In Europe

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:19 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Happy Jew Year In Europe

New Year's Eve used to be about friends, family and celebration of new hopes, ringing in the New Year with fun and cheer. Now thanks to Jews its about the ringing in your ears from the explosions of burning cars, and screaming rape mobs of worthless, hostile invaders of the turd world as they riot and rape their way thought your neighbourhood. The Jews are to blame for all this, even Merkel is Jewish:
topic11918.html

Jews behind the whole thing:
topic12011.html

Don't worry though the Jews as seen in France already have your military to protect their communities.

Now Goyim just hop on the HIV gang rape train to divershitty already....

Sweden Shocked Again after Woman Raped to Death by Somali Immigrant
http://conservativepost.com/sweden-shoc ... immigrant/

A 34 year old immigrant from Somalia was arrested for savagely attacking a woman next to the parking garage of a Sheraton hotel in Sweden.
The woman died while being raped. Police say the perpetrator continued to rape the woman’s corpse well after she had died.

The Somalian was apprehended by police while still in the act of raping the murdered woman. Source in Swedish. By the way, Sweden and Norway are in the middle of a massive epidemic of violent rapes. Crime statistics show that rapes in both countries are overwhelmingly perpetrated by Muslim immigrants.

2013 figures were given in a recent report by Swedish Public Radio. In the first seven months of 2013, over 1,000 Swedish women reported being raped by Muslim immigrants.

Over 300 of those were under the age of 15. The number of rapes is up 16% compared to 2012 numbers.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conser ... 90610.html

This is what Europeans can expect in the ‘new normal.’

On New Year’s Eve a large group of Muslims sexually harassed scores of young women in and around the main train station of Cologne. They even ripped off one girl’s stockings and underwear.

“They were with their hands really everywhere. This is something I’ve never experienced, “citing the” Kölner Stadt-Anzeiger “, said one 22-year old victim. “When we called for help, they laughed. “Bags and valuables” been robbed.” And one 17-year-old is quoted as saying: “I had fingers on every orifice”….. here

The media insist the evildoers aren’t refugees, however there are people on social media who were there say otherwise. According to a post on a big local group on Facebook in Cologne, most of the perpetrators were speaking Arabic. That post got deleted pretty fast. Mark Zuckerberg is Merkel’s mop up boy now.

Translation of this KSYA article [here]:

Sexual harassment on New Year’s Eve –

Cologne police assumes that there have been 40 different offenders.

The extent of sexual assaults on women on New Year’s Eve at Cologne Central Station is gradually becoming more evident. Investigators assume that there have been over 40 different offenders. 30 victims have already filed charges.

Cologne. The police has an investigation team set up to investigate the sexual assaults on women on New Year’s Eve around the main train station. More than 30 victims have already filed a complaint with the police. According to information of the “Kölner Stadt-Anzeiger”, the investigators assume that there have been over 40 different perpetrators that know each other. However, to date, no one was reliably identified and there have been no arrests.

The perpetrators supposedly consist of young men known to the police, who are committing larcenies by trick and burglaries downtown and in the amusement districts like the Zülpicher Straße for many months. Victims and witnesses told the police they had a North African male appearance.

But in the night of Friday, they supposedly haven’t acted alone or in pairs as usual, but in a large group. In the areas Alter Wartesaal / main train station / Domplatte they are said to have offended women badly, taunted, surrounded and robbed them.

A 22-year-old women spoke to the “Kölner Stadt-Anzeiger” the day after, describing how the perpetrators physically and sexually harassed her and her friend.

The other victims had the same experience, she said. The robbers succeeded to hide in the crowd so that police wasn’t able to track them down.

The police denied rumors in internet forums, according to which the perpetrators were refugees. An investigator said: “The recent leads go significantly towards police-known serial offenders, refugees have nothing to do with them.”

germnay nye

To clarify what exactly happened, video recordings are evaluated. Other victims who have been at the main train station and the cathedral on New Year’s Eve in the period between midnight and 4 A.M. and haven’t filed charges are requested to contact the police.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://newobserveronline.com/euro-new-y ... nd-terror/

Euro New Year: Sex Crimes, Arson, and Terror

Nonwhite invaders in Europe welcomed in the New Year with over 800 vehicles torched in Paris, mass sexual assaults in Cologne, and terror alerts in at least five major European cities.

car-arson-01

Official figures from the French Ministry of the Interior showed that no less than 804 vehicles were torched overnight from December 31 to January 1, part of a now annual “celebration” in France.

The car burning “tradition” started in the 1980s in the nonwhite-dominated slums of the outlying suburbs of some northern cities, and quickly spread to other cities, and particularly Paris. This year, Parisian authorities mobilized 11,000 policemen, gendarmes, and firefighters in Paris and its inner suburbs, up from 9,000 the previous year.

A state of emergency was declared in the French capital, and all festivities were reduced to the bare minimum. Some 622 arrests were made.

Across France, more than 100,000 police and military were mobilized in order to deal with “civil unrest” and the threat of terrorism, Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said.

“There is a general threat to all European capitals” from ISIS, he continued, adding that there have never before been so many French security forces mobilized.

Other establishment French politicians gave the usual platitudes about “not bowing to terrorism” and so on, but all of them ignored the real reason for the emergency: decades of mass Third World immigration, which has generated the violence, terrorism, and unrest which France now faces.

From Cologne in Germany comes the news that a large group of nonwhite invaders carried out an unprecedented mass sexual assault on German girls near the city’s train station.

According to reports in local German media, the girls were returning home from New Year’s celebrations near the city’s famous cathedral, when they were accosted by the nonwhites.

According to a victim quoted by the Express newspaper, the women tried to flee, but were “grabbed everywhere, on the breasts and in the groin area. The men laughed, pulled our hair, and said we were fair game. We were crying and were panicked; it was horrible.”

According to a victim quoted by the Kölnische Rundschau newspaper, the attack started in front of the main railway station.

“We were surrounded by a group of at least 30,” a seventeen year-old girl said. “They stole our bags and valuables and groped us. I had fingers inserted in every orifice,” she said. Other women had their clothes pulled off by an even larger mob.

All of the German media reports refused to carry any indication of the race of the attackers, but the Kölner Stadt-Anzeiger newspaper reported that posts about the attack made by eyewitnesses on the Facebook group Nettwerk Köln were all deleted because of their “xenophobic tendencies.”

Post Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:07 pm

Daily inspiration that is never wanted again. So, i guess i have to put more work in tonight in any other night. I never "got" raped. Until i realized these bums are on a real low level of exsistence right next to the rats, the main perpetrators behind this crap. They are so calling for their own demise. Destruction ritual is becoming a hobby now, and in the future, this proves, not a single one is going to be let off.

If i ever had anauthoritve powere in my own nation. We wouldnt send people to jail for these type of things.

The Outlaw, by Joey Whales:
if things get bad and it looks like your not going to make it, you gotta get mean- i mean plumb mad dog mean- cause if you lose your head and give up, youll neither live nor win. That's just how it is.
Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

The Outlaw, J.Whales

Post Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:19 am

All the rage I feel after reading this post, I'll save it for the next ritual. Thanks for posting HP Don.

Return to JoyofSatan666