Board index JoyofSatan666 Jews Not Want In The Jewish State, What They Force On Us

Jews Not Want In The Jewish State, What They Force On Us

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Jews Not Want In The Jewish State, What They Force On Us

The Jews are openly behind flooding Europe and America with hostile racial aliens. As Professor Kevin MacDonald showed in his book: "Culture of Critique" it was all Jewish lobbies that over turned the anti miscegenation laws on the books in America and created desegregation in America. And enforced it literally at bayonet point with the military when America's used their constitution rights to protest. It was also all Jewish lobbies as Professor MacDonald showed that were responsible for the 1965 immigration act that opened up America to Non White tidal wave immigration. The Jewish Senator, Javis literally demand in his own words: "Open the Gates." Its also Jewish owned Hollywood as the Jewish Journalist, Joel Stein of the LA Times bragged: "Hollywood is Jewish" That promotes nothing but non stop racial mixing propaganda and the Jewish owned globalist media corporations as well. To the Goyim of course. Yet in their unholy state of Israel racial miscegenation is not tolerated and people have been tried in court for this.

Sex with Jewish girl costs Arab man 18 months in Israeli jail
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pajvvFujDt4

The Jews have official patrols in Israel to enforce such social rules in Israel. Yet if a group of Whites had such a patrol in America the same Jewish media would be the first demanding their arrests for "Hate Crime".

Its also global Jewish power behind the tidal wave of non White invasions into Europe as well.
topic12011.html

Lets not forget what our Hebrew speaking fellow who was an open agent of Global Jewish power stated:

More recently let us not forget the political lobby Jewess, Barbara Specter herself a Pro Israel supporting Jew states:

Its the same everywhere with Jews.

One of the most openly powerful political Jews in America. Debbie Wasserman Schultz the Congresswomen from Florida and the Chairman of the Democrat National Committee. Who openly promotes non White immigration into America and racial mixing for the Goyim openly supports Israel herself stated when it comes to Jews....

Schultz gave a speech to the Florida branch of the Jewish Federation on January 16th, 2015.

Schultz says Jews “have the problem of assimilation. We have the problem of intermarriage.”

Racial mixing and open boarders is for the Goyim only. Not her Jewish race.

Pay attention to how totally pro Israel she is:

"Question: The Republican Jewish Coalition head was reported in the New York Times – Matt Brooks is saying that you were proposing a gag order on this subject.

Wasserman Schultz: Ha ha, yeah, well, uh, you know I take… one of the most tremendous sources of pride for me is that I am the first jewish woman to represent the state of Florida in Congress. And, ah, another tremendous source of pride for me is that I am a pro-Israel jewish member of Congress and I proudly support a president that is pro-Israel. Um. What I think is unfortunate and what I suggested, along with others, including members of the Republican Jewish Coalition that are not the executive director of that organization, um, is that we need to make sure, like AIPAC pushes for, like Jewish Federation pushes for, like ADL and every major Jewish organization pushes for in this country, we need to make sure that Israel never becomes a partisan issue. And that’s what we talked about in that meeting."

Israel is a race based state where the government even forces all immigrants applying to take a DNA test to prove their racial Jewishness:

Israel Starts Using DNA to Check for "Jewishness of Immigrants"
Posted by TNO Staff— on August 12, 2013

http://newobserveronline.com/israel-sta ... mmigrants/

Israel, which already has one of the most racially-restrictive immigration policies in the world, is about to introduce DNA testing to ensure that no non-Jews from Russia enter the country, according to an announcement from the Prime Minister's office in Tel Aviv made at the end of July 2013.

According to an article in the Times of Israel, Russian-speakers who want to make "aliya" will in future need a DNA test.

This development is the surest sign yet that Jewishness is not a cultural construct, but a biological one, and also further evidence that the "Khazar theory"—which would have introduced non-Semitic elements into the Jewish gene pool—is incorrect, as proved by earlier DNA evidence.

According to the Times of Israel, "would-be immigrants from former Soviet Union may be asked to prove [their] Jewish bloodline" and will be "subjected to DNA testing to prove their Jewishness."

The announcement said "many Jews from the FSU [Russia] who were born out-of-wedlock can be required to bring DNA confirmation of Jewish heritage in order to be allowed to immigrate as a Jew.

"A source in the PMO told Maariv that the consul's procedure, approved by the legal department of the Interior Ministry, states that a Russian-speaking child born out-of-wedlock is eligible to receive an Israeli immigration visa if the birth was registered before the child turned 3. Otherwise a DNA test to prove Jewish parentage is necessary.

"A Foreign Ministry spokesman said that the decision to require DNA testing for Russian Jews is based on the recommendations of Nativ, an educational program under the auspices of the Prime Minister's Office to help Jews from the FSU immigrate to Israel.

"The issue cuts to the heart of Israel's Law of Return, which allows anybody with a Jewish parent, grandparent or spouse to move to Israel and be eligible for citizenship. Determining who is a Jew — a definition which has evolved along with the religion's many streams — has led the interior Ministry to create a somewhat byzantine system of checks and rules and has sometimes led applicants, especially converts to Judaism, to fight for the right to immigrate in Israeli courts."

This demand for DNA tests for immigrants to Israel contrasts dramatically with the demand for open borders made by all Jewish organizations in America and elsewhere.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Israel bans novel on Arab-Jewish love story

http://www.dw.com/en/israel-bans-novel- ... newsletter
Israel's Ministry of Education has banned a novel that portrays a romantic relationship between an Israeli woman and a Palestinian man on the grounds that it "threatens Jewish identity" and encouraged "miscegenation."

The book was supposed to be taught in advanced literature classes in secondary schools across the country, following a recommendation by a professional committee of academics and educators.

The committee's role is to advise the ministry on various educational issues, including the approval of the curriculum, and its decisions are usually taken after consulting with a considerable number of veteran teachers, professors and other educationalists.

It is the first time in the country's history that the ministry disqualifies a book despite the decision of the official responsible for literature instruction in secular state schools.

Left-wing politicians, as well as worried citizens, artists and activists, expressed their outrage over the decision, calling for the minister of education, Naftali Bennett, to reverse it. However, Bennett's office has replied in an official statement that "the minister backs the decision made by the professionals."

"Bennett's commissars are boycotting an excellent book recommended by a professional committee," Zehava Galon, the leader of the dovish party Meretz, wrote in a Facebook post.

"They do it because [the book] talks about a love story between a Jewish and an Arab and is encouraging assimilation. The ministry wants to purify Israel's education system away from values like pluralism, freedom and equality."

Galon called Israeli citizens to join her in a demonstration in front of the ministry, which in her words "aims to raise obedient subjects rather than thinking citizens," adding that "we have no greater war to fight than this."

Israel Dorit Rabinyan
Israeli author Dorit Rabinyan holds her novel 'Borderlife'

The book, "Borderlife," by the Israeli author Dorit Rabinyan, tells the story of Liat, an Israeli translator, and Hilmi, a Palestinian artist, who meet in New York and fall in love. Eventually, they go their separate ways, as she has to return to Tel Aviv and he to the West Bank city of Ramallah.

"Intimate relations between Jews and non-Jews threaten the separate identity of each sector," the Education Ministry said in a statement, adding that "young adolescents don't have the systemic view that includes considerations involving maintaining the national, ethnic identity of the people and the significance of miscegenation."

Preventing fruitful debate

However, many cultural figures in Israel, and even high school pupils themselves, tend to disagree.

"I know I may not represent the opinion of all the students, but I personally think it's pretty stupid to ban the book," Noa, a 17-year-old student from Haifa, told DW. "What happens now is that it created such a stir that our teacher is forced to talk about the book with us, because we keep asking her about it," she adds.

Even public libraries expressed antagonism over the move, with some of them now offering the public the opportunity to borrow the book for free. The "Beit Ariela" library in Tel Aviv posted on its Facebook page "a call for the reader Naftali Bennett: Residents of Tel Aviv are welcome to borrow, at no cost, Dorit Rabinyan's book 'Gader Haya'" (literally 'hedgerow' - the Hebrew name of the book).

The library continued, writing that the book "awaits you at Beit Ariela as well as other libraries across the city."

It's this kind of shit that needs to be more out in the public. I try everything I feel capable of to share these kinds of things that the staff here post on many websites, despite said sharing always being deleted or removed, hidden, etc.

I have noticed though that on some xian sites and forums and among other things during the December of 2015, that a lot of people have begun to see holes in their beliefs and started questioning christianity and 'god'. I'm glad to see our efforts are showing fruits, but it's not entirely enough to just have them doubt, we need to SHOW them WHERE the truth really is... with Satan. We need to show them that the real enemy is the jews. We need to show them this kind of information.

It's quite easy though when you see how stupid they really are in believing the jewish crap forced on them. Just use some of the same tactics but with the TRUTH, and hopefully they will see it. Hopefully they will finally learn that what they believed in this whole time is trying to kill them.
The elementals that be span across this vast sea
Of universal existence that brought you and me
We have banded together to expand our might
Best you don't forget, there's fire in this fight

Ha, it seems that their push for multiculturalism in the west through pop culture and other methods is finding it's way to their own young people. Personally I think Isreal should learn to be multicultural. And they should be called racist for not being more open to non jewish groups of people. I'd love to know how their youth would respond to this idea :D .

Keep up the rituals everybody.

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Multiculturalism for you, Goy, because for them, "Pure lineage since the time of Abraham" which is to rule and preside over the rest of the jews. Yes, you heard correctly. This is a racial state even the Jews admit it openly, and f**ck the Goyims! They are having racial casts based on purity and amongst the highest on the top are the european blooded jews, from whom higher are only the Cohen and the Levi and other clear blooded "priest classes" of the ancient jews. Or so they state.

While you are all confused, they are themselves using the same system as all of our Ancestors, to India to everywhere else in the world pretty much. Racial Caste Aristocratic system. This ensured their survival in an outnumbered enviroment, as alien viruses, for over 5000 years. Imagine what it would do for any Gentile state and how good it would be for all Gentiles. But for you, Communism and Demokrazy, Anarchism and whatever else crap, Goyimz! They are basically trying and are enforcing Aristocracy even to their own. They know democrazy, commie-u-nism and such are all bunk meant only for the stupid Goyim, so they can rule over them. And they know these never work in reality, but only make the enslaved masses self-destroy themselves. They are also the only Nation in the world with a Racial-Only Priest class, after the Hindus, who Truth be told, aren't so powerful like the jews in the politics and such. And they will also beat any black person or arab that enters the borders senseless, if they don't kill them outright. The only nation in the world where you must have a DNA test, to certify you are jewish, so you can enter in. Because they are threatened and they may be destroyed by inbreeding and racial assimilation.

But all of you Goyimz don't mind these thingz, you just want to be in good terms with the jewish poo god of the skies and the godlike theories of PC and Marxist propaganda, who want you enslaved and racially mixed until what you produce is no longer recognized as a human being. Okayz!

Something smells and this isn't the favorite jewish meal of the poo-pie...

The same loyal members of this Race who practices all this, they are in your Senate and in your Goverment and they tell you how good is to Race Mix and kill every Race on the planet in the process. And how dumb and bad goyims you are for not following. Or, that they will force you because it MUST happen, like Sarkozy. They will also go long about how evil you are for daring to practice the same thing again in History and how bad you are for wanting to save yourself and your own kind from certain extinction. How sick are you in the end! Why don't you just die off and kill your kind with you? Because according to them, you are the source of ALL evil. Including the evil telephone, the evil electricity, the evil technology, the evil destruction of christianity/pisslam, the evil schools where people can become literate, the evil scientists who go against the jewish god. And the list goes endless of the evil things the Whites have done to this world. Such is the rhetoric for all fools who consider white skinned jews as "White", while they are totally jewish Jews by definition.

And if you dare know the Truth and have woken up...How evil are you! Unethical, Evil, Sinful. Ungodly, nothing!

But, bear on. How many Whites are there too? Because last time I checked White demographics are in decline. In fact, all other Races do seem to be in a fruitful condition, while most Whites do contemplate over if they will have kids or not. The threatened and poor Asians, Blacks and all others who the enemy wants Whites to intermarry with, last time I checked, run into the billions. While Whites would at best be half a billion or way, way so much less.

Smells like poo-pie. Please don't get fed up with jewish lies and poo pie.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

Help me grow a JooTube Channel for us all

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPTrmw ... fjz97Ciliw

hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Multiculturalism for you, Goy, because for them, "Pure lineage since the time of Abraham" which is to rule and preside over the rest of the jews. Yes, you heard correctly. This is a racial state even the Jews admit it openly, and f**ck the Goyims! They are having racial casts based on purity and amongst the highest on the top are the european blooded jews, from whom higher are only the Cohen and the Levi and other clear blooded "priest classes" of the ancient jews. Or so they state.

While you are all confused, they are themselves using the same system as all of our Ancestors, to India to everywhere else in the world pretty much. Racial Caste Aristocratic system. This ensured their survival in an outnumbered enviroment, as alien viruses, for over 5000 years. Imagine what it would do for any Gentile state and how good it would be for all Gentiles. But for you, Communism and Demokrazy, Anarchism and whatever else crap, Goyimz! They are basically trying and are enforcing Aristocracy even to their own. They know democrazy, commie-u-nism and such are all bunk meant only for the stupid Goyim, so they can rule over them. And they know these never work in reality, but only make the enslaved masses self-destroy themselves. They are also the only Nation in the world with a Racial-Only Priest class, after the Hindus, who Truth be told, aren't so powerful like the jews in the politics and such. And they will also beat any black person or arab that enters the borders senseless, if they don't kill them outright. The only nation in the world where you must have a DNA test, to certify you are jewish, so you can enter in. Because they are threatened and they may be destroyed by inbreeding and racial assimilation.

But all of you Goyimz don't mind these thingz, you just want to be in good terms with the jewish poo god of the skies and the godlike theories of PC and Marxist propaganda, who want you enslaved and racially mixed until what you produce is no longer recognized as a human being. Okayz!

Something smells and this isn't the favorite jewish meal of the poo-pie...

The same loyal members of this Race who practices all this, they are in your Senate and in your Goverment and they tell you how good is to Race Mix and kill every Race on the planet in the process. And how dumb and bad goyims you are for not following. Or, that they will force you because it MUST happen, like Sarkozy. They will also go long about how evil you are for daring to practice the same thing again in History and how bad you are for wanting to save yourself and your own kind from certain extinction. How sick are you in the end! Why don't you just die off and kill your kind with you? Because according to them, you are the source of ALL evil. Including the evil telephone, the evil electricity, the evil technology, the evil destruction of christianity/pisslam, the evil schools where people can become literate, the evil scientists who go against the jewish god. And the list goes endless of the evil things the Whites have done to this world. Such is the rhetoric for all fools who consider white skinned jews as "White", while they are totally jewish Jews by definition.

And if you dare know the Truth and have woken up...How evil are you! Unethical, Evil, Sinful. Ungodly, nothing!

But, bear on. How many Whites are there too? Because last time I checked White demographics are in decline. In fact, all other Races do seem to be in a fruitful condition, while most Whites do contemplate over if they will have kids or not. The threatened and poor Asians, Blacks and all others who the enemy wants Whites to intermarry with, last time I checked, run into the billions. While Whites would at best be half a billion or way, way so much less.

Smells like poo-pie. Please don't get fed up with jewish lies and poo pie.

Thanks for the added information HP HoodedCobra this only helps me to understand HP Don post even better. Also I have an unrelated question I've been wanting to ask but have forgotten to in the past, so here's my question. When a person becomes a God what happens to them, do they remain on earth or are they escorted to hell until further notice? If you or one of the clergy could answer this or point me in the direction of the answer that would be great.

You know what that sucks about us baad goyim who want to learn more about our heritage and race and love it all even more.

But I when i first looked at this post I have to admit I was ecstaatic to learn how jews only wish to ghetto-ize their own selves! It must be some sort of racial memory thing or something for them. Geez I don't know ;) And for that end I say greatz! Nobody wants to mix with them anyway, they're f-ing ugly and don't shower.

I don't want them mixing around here, no big-nosed kikes are welcome in my future neighborhood, if they conduct genetic tests for entrance into pissreal, i say we check rhinoplasty history to ensure they don't infect our cultures.

:) Try looking at the glass half-full. All we need to do is check the other half.

Return to JoyofSatan666