Board index JoyofSatan666 Reverse Ritual Schedule 1st to 15th of January, 2016

Reverse Ritual Schedule 1st to 15th of January, 2016

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Reverse Torah Ritual Program – 1/Jan -15/Jan

Give them their gifts!

topic12724.html

-Notes:
1. You can do the Rituals however many times you like. The more, the better.

2. If you lose a Ritual, if its under the same moon sign, it can be done the second day. Ie, you lost 1st January Ritual, you do both in January 2nd, when the moon is in the same sign.

3. Keep your energies on a high level when doing these.

4. Space the Rituals a bit. Now, if you don’t have time, you can repeat, but leave at least 3 or 5 minutes between them.

5. Everyone is advised to follow this program for maximum effectiveness. Many brothers and sisters in good will had this idea, so here it is, for all of us to follow. This way, we have maximum impact.

6. As for the time zone, we cannot sync this for everyone. Good times to do these are: 12 at noon, 3 and 4 AM in the Morning (for those who are able) or just any other hour. We don’t need any confusion. For those who are still wanting to do this at the same time, this can be arranged. We have members all over the world and the differences are striking.
YET, all members from the same locations, conversation this on the comments section. For instance, all members from Europe who are in the same time zone, can do these Rituals at 12 in the morning. Others in India can do the same, or in the USA. We have people from all over the world and this would definitely be hard. Don’t charge what we are doing with strife energy. Just do it and serve justice for the enemy. I will though look into this and keep everyone updated. If it’s possible and deserves the time, we will do this, all together, at the same time. You will all know at least 3-4 days beforehand.

More Notes on how to do these:
topic12334.html

1st January to 2nd of January

Moon In Libra – Justice Issues, “equality” (in the sense of Judgment by law, justice for crimes).

• Ritual for the 1st of the Month
http://josgreece.angelfire.com/N1526.htm

• Ritual for the 2nd of the Month
http://hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com/KN92415.htm

3rd of January to 5th of January

Moon in Scorpio – Power, Severity of attacks, Revenge

• Ritual for the 3rd of the Month
topic11628.html

• Ritual for the 4th and 5thof the Month (Void Doesn’t Affect us)
http://hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire ... Ritual.htm

6th of January to 7th of January

Moon in Sagittarius – Spirituality, Higher Conception

• Ritual for the 6th of January
topic11633.html

• Ritual for the 7th of January
topic11638.html

8th of January to 9th of January

Moon In Capricorn – Brutality, attacks and severity

• Rituals (2) for the 8th of January

First, do this in the day only once:

Then, the one below as many times as possible:
topic11645.html

• Ritual for the 9th of January
topic12279.html

10th to 12th of January
Moon in Aquarius – Sudden Realizations/Revelations, Truth, Understanding

• Ritual for the 10th of January

• Ritual for the 11th of January

• Ritual for the 12th of January
http://hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com/KN92415.htm

13th to 14th of January
Moon in Pisces –Peace and Reconciliation, Mass Mind, Deep Secrets

• Ritual for the 13th of January
topic12285.html

• Ritual for the 14th of January
topic12279.html

Ritual for the 15th Of January
Moon in Aries – War, things that are cut short, War Matters

• Ritual for the 15th of January
topic12280.html

Thank you for posting these, HP. A couple of questions: can these rituals, unless specified, be repeated as often as we want during the day we are doing them? Another thing, I know we are supposed to leave an amount of time between different rituals, but this doesn't apply for repetitions of the same ritual, right? In other words, for one ritual we can do the vibrations, the affirmations, and then repeated as desired?
And should we continue the other rituals we are doing if we have extra time?
Thank you
Hail Satan!
"There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight,
and truth will again triumph."-Dr. Joseph Goebbels

Site Admin

Yes, you can do these Rituals for this day as many times as you want. The ritual that is for this day can be repeated however many times you possibly can. It can be 5, or 10, or 20 times. Just space them out a little bit. If you don't have any time, you can do these repeated one after the other. But some minutes would suffice to let the energy go its way even better.

As for the Planetary hours of doing the Rituals. You can do these any planetary hour of the day. It doesn't reduce its power.

For those who want to get more specific with the hours for each day:

Hour of the Sun is good for all days, all Rituals and all workings.

Hours of Saturn and Mars for the days of Destruction (such as Moon in Scorpio, Capricorn and Aries) are good.

For all other days, the hours according to the planet that rules of the moon sign for that day. Ie, Sagittarius is ruled by Jupiter, Same as Pisces. It could therefore be the hour of Jupiter.
Sagittarius = Jupiter hours, Aquarius can be Moon/Mercury. Pisces can be hour fo the Moon.

PS. Not the best Planetary Hour for Libra is not Venus. Because its a Justice Working we are doing. In general, it is. Therefore, the most prominent hour is not Venus. It could be Sun, Jupiter or even Mars/Saturn.

Great, I'll get started on the first ritual tonight if I can but definitely tomorrow I'll be able to do this one.

Peliterapeutti wrote:
What if we cant do it in the hours of the moon like in scorpio?

If you cannot do the ritual at the optimum time, you can still do the ritual. You can do the rituals at any time of the day during any planetary hour.
Satanic FAQs
topic16814.html

And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Any more who has been "suddenly" caught with a drippy/(blocked?) nose or some other things?
HAIL SATAN!

I have a question:

Hypothetically, which method is more potent?

A) 27 vibrations and 27 affirmations?

Or

B) 54 vibrations and 9 affirmations?
In a world plagued with evil and lies, the truth is found in what we are told is most evil of all lies.

Fuckin' Kikes.

What about the last 4 reverse torah rituals?
Masochist =masochrist
What a coincidence
Both lovers of jewsus and masochists love
The pain and being submitted

Hail satan forever

Don't forget this handy little software to help you know when it's the hours of a certain planet, the sun or moon. Once you have it installed and ready, just set the location to whichever one has your time zone. For example I'm in the Eastern Standard Time, so I selected New York, even though I don't live there.
The elementals that be span across this vast sea
Of universal existence that brought you and me
We have banded together to expand our might
Best you don't forget, there's fire in this fight

Which rituals do we have to do when we finish this Reverse Ritual schedule? I mean, after 15th of January
Guerra contro il Giudaismo Internazionale, fino alla loro fine, fino all'alba della Nuova Età dell'Oro, l'Era di Satana...

Hail Lord Satan

Site Admin

Victory of Satan wrote:
Which rituals do we have to do when we finish this Reverse Ritual schedule? I mean, after 15th of January

We will either have new ones coming, or we will continue on another program, which will be posted.

Site Admin

Black Ninja 666 wrote:
Any more who has been "suddenly" caught with a drippy/(blocked?) nose or some other things?

From what I gather, many people are experiencing peculiar things like blocked throats, painful gums, tongue pain or whatever else. I have been informed of such. Also, sudden very peculiar looking colds who don't seem to have anything to do with the seasonal ones or flu, these are showing the enemy has put curses in the way and protections for anyone who is trying to curse them. These will pass and make sure you clean your aura and your Soul after you are done with the Rituals. Imagine how afraid they are...

Site Admin

Goldenage666 wrote:

The reason for this schedule was to create a spine or corpus around which we will be working. This means you can add any other Ritual you want, but make sure, that its in accordance to the nature of the time you are working. For instance, on Libra, you can definitely do the Damascus Ritual, or in Pisces. Better not do this on the Aries or Capricorn moons, though. I hope all our people understand this.

Site Admin

The13thSinner wrote:
I have a question:

Or

Option B is the correct one Comrade. If anyone did the first one, its not bad, but the affirmations don't need be more than 9.

*cough cough sniff* YES ME!!! I always see real colds in my aura before I get them, have for years, aura takes on a greyish tinge. But these past few months, since September I guess with the first ritual schedule, I "randomly" come down with sore throat, coughing a lot, congestion. Even if my aura is sparkling bright and clear. Painful gums too, the upper right side, a really strange pain. I just did a big health working using a sanskrit mantra, a full 108 reps daily for 40 days. The last day of it, yet another "cold" :/ And the funny thing is, it's always right before I notice a new reversal ritual posted. But I get it done anyway.

It is frustrating though. With all the health workings I've done over the years and healthy food and veggie shakes I make myself consume, I should have the health of a Goddess. But here I am, sick and coughing and sniffling with the feeling of ice in my brain and eyes. I'm just glad I haven't had laryngitis, I do hours of vibrations and mantras daily so that would really set me back.

hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Black Ninja 666 wrote:

From what I gather, many people are experiencing peculiar things like blocked throats, painful gums, tongue pain or whatever else. I have been informed of such. Also, sudden very peculiar looking colds who don't seem to have anything to do with the seasonal ones or flu, these are showing the enemy has put curses in the way and protections for anyone who is trying to curse them. These will pass and make sure you clean your aura and your Soul after you are done with the Rituals. Imagine how afraid they are...
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html

I'm tired of the jew corruption and torah curses ruining our civilization. I want to live in Paradise already... don't you?
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html

Aaahhhh! I was missing these programs~ okay! let us get to work! :D :D

Thank You, High Priest Hoodedcobra!

I'm glad to hear that, option B is typically less time consuming that A for me, which means I can fit in more vibrations in the same amount of time and its more effective. :D :D :D

Win

hoodedcobra666 wrote:
The13thSinner wrote:
I have a question:

Or

Option B is the correct one Comrade. If anyone did the first one, its not bad, but the affirmations don't need be more than 9.
In a world plagued with evil and lies, the truth is found in what we are told is most evil of all lies.

Fuckin' Kikes.

I'm here, rolling Rituals :ugeek:

May the Truth
always bring you
Joy

hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Black Ninja 666 wrote:

Same here with the blocked throat. One min im fine , then the next i uave a clog in my throat. SO GUESS WHAT I FREAKING LEAKING DID!!!!

Nothing major, i just put my hand over my throat chakra and automatically my throat clears up. i run energy threw my hands i guess, and WALLA, im doing the rituals much easier.

When doing destructive workings, they run images of my family threw my uead to thwart off the energies. Then my fam gets in car accident or something happen. Well, blue fire , electricity works well when breathe in. set at the speed of light rids negative energies as well as aura of protection.
I think theyre scared, and we practically just got started. Yep, feeling pretty good.

".....I'm gonna make a change for once in my life, gonna feel real good gonna make a difference..........Cause I'm talking bout that Man in the Mirror."
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Also, during the day, all m excess energy from previous meditation sessions, i put into my aura to strengthen and protect it.

After all the energy i state: this energy (or excess) energy is strengthening and empowering my aura of protection. i am always safe secured and protected. i always uave everything i need.

that works pretty well. as well as relaxing. affirming your aura to remedy ve links. condensing your aura and amplifying the energy .blue electricity. attacking bastard s you see hook up to you when doing your thing. seriously, i hardly work on my third eye and i see this bastard stare at me and link from behind. again, lightning blue energy. affirm aura to repel links.

".....I'm gonna make a change for once in my life, gonna feel real good gonna make a difference..........Cause I'm talking bout that Man in the Mirror."
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Lydia wrote:
*cough cough sniff* YES ME!!! I always see real colds in my aura before I get them, have for years, aura takes on a greyish tinge. But these past few months, since September I guess with the first ritual schedule, I "randomly" come down with sore throat, coughing a lot, congestion. Even if my aura is sparkling bright and clear. Painful gums too, the upper right side, a really strange pain. I just did a big health working using a sanskrit mantra, a full 108 reps daily for 40 days. The last day of it, yet another "cold" :/ And the funny thing is, it's always right before I notice a new reversal ritual posted. But I get it done anyway.

It is frustrating though. With all the health workings I've done over the years and healthy food and veggie shakes I make myself consume, I should have the health of a Goddess. But here I am, sick and coughing and sniffling with the feeling of ice in my brain and eyes. I'm just glad I haven't had laryngitis, I do hours of vibrations and mantras daily so that would really set me back.

hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Black Ninja 666 wrote:

During the rituals of September I caught a sudden flu and I realized that was not normal.
Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!
post27628.html?hilit=El%20momento%20es%20ahora#p27628

Around 2 mounths ago I got the most bizarre feeling burn in my tongue. It was the weirdest feeling I have had in my enture life. But whatever. I was like is that all you got jooz 8-)

hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Goldenage666 wrote:

The reason for this schedule was to create a spine or corpus around which we will be working. This means you can add any other Ritual you want, but make sure, that its in accordance to the nature of the time you are working. For instance, on Libra, you can definitely do the Damascus Ritual, or in Pisces. Better not do this on the Aries or Capricorn moons, though. I hope all our people understand this.

Tankyou hp
Masochist =masochrist
What a coincidence

Hail satan forever

hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Black Ninja 666 wrote:

I'm starting to feel like I do something wrong with
Reverse torah rituals

Everybody complain about this bad experiences

But I
I just feel nothing, or, feel strangely good happy after
I did rituals

No one else has experienced this?
Masochist =masochrist
What a coincidence

Hail satan forever

I make a silver, razorblade/spiked, aura... affirming "my aura protects me against, and destroys, all that does me harm."

As soon a I notice an energy drain, I reverse the drain and destroy target with pleasure.

Lost the first 2 rituals, I saw the post when it's allready void.
changing working days now so I can spend all day in meditation/ritual.
Blasphemous lie defying, illumination ov darkness toward human birthright ov light, Godhood!
Shine and shatter the 9 veils, blast with unending darkness, illuminated it is... by my soul, burning everlasting ov black flames, ov herecy.
Will, love, desire, residing in darkness, like me.
In my makers image I go through chaos evolved, born ov clay, set on fire, light!
A god will I be, never shall I see an other light
Brighter than me!
Hell is where I will party!

Site Admin

Goldenage666 wrote:
hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Black Ninja 666 wrote:

I'm starting to feel like I do something wrong with
Reverse torah rituals

Everybody complain about this bad experiences

But I
I just feel nothing, or, feel strangely good happy after
I did rituals

No one else has experienced this?

You are doing nothing wrong. Also, everyone feels the same joy as well. Its that there are minor curses and such placed and these could possibly hit anybody or none at all, if they are somehow available to be hit. Its not like you should be getting these or these prove effectiveness. It would be entirely stupid to think as such of proof of your effectiveness. You do the Ritual, it works. And keep your aura of protection and astral body clean.

I thought I had forgotten to download the 4th October reverse ritual.
Later on, I was trying to bring up the IntroMaterial PDF of Franz Bardon. The file would not come up. I thought that was very strange as that has only happened a few times EVER! So I got back to the PDF list. I 'accidently' pushed a file a few files down from the Bardon material.
It was the 45h October ritual. Perfect timing as well.
Coincidence? Subconscious? Someone I can't see helping me?
I know it was not coincidence as I have experienced these things that timed out just right.
So something beyond my conscious self wants me to de these rituals.
Also, I have been running a lot of fire element up from the earth through my body and out my head. Also filling the room with it. The house, and on up into the air. So if there is any excess energy that I am 'throwing away', then anyone here and the demons can feel free to take it for this ritual, and anything else as needed.
I do not know if the 'Invoked' energy out my head into the atmosphere is appropriate as it has my programming, and I will let all of you and the demons decide that. The 'Evoked' energy, of course should be far less programmed. But again, I will let you all decide what energy, if any to use.
Also Mt intent is to throw "outside' energy into the air (mainly fire element, and Akasha) with the mental )programmed) intent to help the ritual complete its task. So if anyone (human, demon) wants to grab it and use it, then you can have it.

If you type in "World time zone chart PDF" you can get a map that shows the earth with the time zones on it.
So if for example a moon in Scorpio starts at 3 pm PST (Pacific standard time) March 1, and lasts for 2 days, then everyone around the globe can check the time and match their own time to it.
Remember that Asia and Europe are a day ahead of the United States. So it is now Monday in America and Tuesday in Germany.
The International Date Line separates the earth by a day. Wikipedia online can tell you about this and where it occurs. And there are maps as well.
This way EVERYONE will know when a ritual will start and end (in their time zone).

HC, will there be a ritual that will boost our growth i members. It would give us much more members and the more we got members, the more we got satanists doing the RTRs and then the enemy would suffer more. Or does this affect on the war or something?
Fear is an illusion.

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

The whole of our workings awake Gentiles for our cause.

jbkbmz wrote:
Remember that Asia and Europe are a day ahead of the United States. So it is now Monday in America and Tuesday in Germany.
The International Date Line separates the earth by a day.

Europe is not a day ahead of North America. They are between 3.5 - 12 or so hours ahead. The International date line is only along one side of the Earth, it does not go all the way around and magically separates N&S America from Europe by an entire day. If it's 2pm on Monday in New York for example, it's 9pm in Germany, still Monday. 2pm In Newfoundland, 5:30pm in Ireland (Nfld's on the 1/2 hour from next time zone). An example of being almost a full day ahead is Alaska and the most eastern part of Russia and New Zealand, 21 hours.

I'm tired of the jew corruption and torah curses ruining our civilization. I want to live in Paradise already... don't you?

Anyone in Southern Hemisphere??

Where I live, my 7th of January for example, is not 7th of January for most people on here, because my timezone is about a day ahead, so I'm really confused on when to perform these.

Should I just perform them on the dates given, but use U.S time and dates and go by that?

Basically, are we trying to do this all at the same date, or is everyone in their timezone/continents meant
to do it on their dates? Will people in southern part of the world will be doing the 7th on january rituals at
the same time that people in the northern part of the world will be doing the 6th of january rituals, or I'm
I getting confused.. someone please let me know the go

Another thing is that the moon is in a different phrase in the southern hemisphere than
it is in the northern one? (or is it?) Help! D:

I'm not experienced with astrology or witchcraft but really wanna start performing these,
Juden Raus!

Lydia wrote:

hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Black Ninja 666 wrote:

Due to extreme spiritual attack over the last few years, I've gotten to the point where I cant, or couldn't at least, get sick. I couldn't tell whether it was a "real" problem, or the enemy trying to fucking kill me, so I had to fight no matter what and always broke through it.... because I didn't want to die -.- Hell, could I even have "real" problems anyways? ;]
---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/

It's actually eastern & western hemispheres that are different, not southern and northern. I'm in Canada (northern), and when I was in Brazil (southern), the time was only a few hours ahead. But if I were in Peru (still southern) the time would have been the same. Are you in New Zealand? Same time zone as eastern Russia, which is northern but also eastern hemisphere.

Hemisphere lecture aside, do the rituals according to your time zone. It has to do with the planetary energies, the Sun and Moon, and how they affect the energies for us here on Earth, which comes down to your location. Keep in mind that these ritual schedules are organized by our HP in Greece, which is many hours ahead of N. America.

It's like a wave. We all do the rituals at the optimal time and day for each of us, and like how the Earth rotates causing the Sun to cast its energies while the earth is rotating creating a "wave" of the energies that we all pick up on when the time is right for/in our locations on Earth, think about the sunrise and how it just continues around the world... I'm getting too cosmic here. It's like I stepped away from the earth and I'm seeing it all happen. Mysteries of the universe unfold when you step back and observe. Keep this in mind for astrology.

Moon phase is the same all around the world. Same moment, but different local times.

TheLight wrote:
Anyone in Southern Hemisphere??

Where I live, my 7th of January for example, is not 7th of January for most people on here, because my timezone is about a day ahead, so I'm really confused on when to perform these.

Should I just perform them on the dates given, but use U.S time and dates and go by that?

Basically, are we trying to do this all at the same date, or is everyone in their timezone/continents meant
to do it on their dates? Will people in southern part of the world will be doing the 7th on january rituals at
the same time that people in the northern part of the world will be doing the 6th of january rituals, or I'm
I getting confused.. someone please let me know the go

Another thing is that the moon is in a different phrase in the southern hemisphere than
it is in the northern one? (or is it?) Help! D:

I'm not experienced with astrology or witchcraft but really wanna start performing these,

P.s if you know of any good resources for learning true uncorrupted/un-watered-down astrology could you please link them, cause when I search all I find is new agey horrorscopes and the like. /sigh
I know about Azazel's Astrology though.

Lydia wrote:
I'm getting too cosmic here.

Haha no, that was an awesome explanation. Thinking about the movement and rotations of all the celestial bodies is quite amazing isn't it? I really like that concept of a wave. Thanks heaps Lydia, takes a lot of stress off my shoulders and puts things into perspective.
Juden Raus!

TheLight wrote:
Haha no, that was an awesome explanation. Thinking about the movement and rotations of all the celestial bodies is quite amazing isn't it? I really like that concept of a wave. Thanks heaps Lydia, takes a lot of stress off my shoulders and puts things into perspective.

I like my fellow SS, you guys "get" me ^_^ I've been told that if I weren't young and pretty I'd be called eccentric.

As for other resources... I've just spent years combing through a lot of sites etc. Use your intuition, gut feeling. Psychic abilities. Compare info to your chart and charts of other people. I wish I could link you pages, but there just aren't any true, no-new-agey junk other than Azazel's Astrology. Cafeastrology.com and astrotheme.com have some good stuff.

The most awesome thing would be if HPS Maxine wrote a book. I have about 30 pages of notes from the yahoo astro group, I could email to you if you'd like. It's just all in note form though, scattered. I will eventually organize it all, no time now though. There are also notes from 2 other SS who are quite knowledgeable in astrology, I haven't seen them in the groups for well over a year or more though.

Keil wrote:
Don't forget this handy little software to help you know when it's the hours of a certain planet, the sun or moon. Once you have it installed and ready, just set the location to whichever one has your time zone. For example I'm in the Eastern Standard Time, so I selected New York, even though I don't live there.

For those of you who don't have Windows and can't download the Chronos program (I only have a Mac), I've bookmarked this nifty little tool to know what my planetary hours are:
http://www.astrology.com.tr/planetary-hours.asp

Just punch in your country and city - you can even set the date & time in the future so you can plan days ahead in advance for certain rituals/meditations :)

Lydia wrote:
The most awesome thing would be if HPS Maxine wrote a book. I have about 30 pages of notes from the yahoo astro group, I could email to you if you'd like. It's just all in note form though, scattered. I will eventually organize it all, no time now though. There are also notes from 2 other SS who are quite knowledgeable in astrology, I haven't seen them in the groups for well over a year or more though.

pls send them to me jesper.head@hotmail.com thanks!
Thoughts become things.

Sent! Check your spam folder, especially as Mercury is retrograde and we all know what that means lol.

AmonRa666 wrote:
pls send them to me jesper.head@hotmail.com thanks!

xD

Lydia wrote:
Sent! Check your spam folder, especially as Mercury is retrograde and we all know what that means lol.
Thoughts become things.

Site Admin

Thanks to all the Comrades who participated in these. More will come. We will damage the enemy more and more spiritually, to the point they repay hundredfold for all they did to Humanity.

WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Return to JoyofSatan666