Board index JoyofSatan666 Happy (Early) Wishes, Happy New Year!

Happy (Early) Wishes, Happy New Year!

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:21 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Greetings and Salutations to all our Comrades and Satanic Family!!

I wanted to state that I hope this Next year will find us even more determined, powerful and impactful in defeating the lies of the enemy and in advancing personally and as a whole. May you all be blessed under Satan's light, may Satan's Consciousness and all our Demons guide us to victory. Make sure to remember to follow your goals, to be a winner and to suprass yourself even more this year. Satanism is not for losers, Satanism is for Winners.

Satanism is about great civilizers, those everyday warriors who prevail in the face of adversity and continue living in Power. In Satanism, the Greatest being you are can be brought forth, only if so you try and evolve your own being. Satanism is THE religion, not just any religion. Its the Path of the Strong, the Defiant and the Proud. The path to self-mastery and self-evolution. All of you here have a bright future ahead of you, in the inner and outer world, only if so you choose. Never forget this. Also, don't forget to be vigilant, prepared and educated at all times and for everything that comes or doesn't come to your way. Become better and better, every day, every day that you exist. Be the best you can be. This time the next year, make sure you look up to yourself now as a weakling and someone you have long surpassed.

Set goals and follow them, achieve them. Don't just sit idly yet another year. Fight for everything you desire and want. This world doesn't belong to the enemy, but to its rightful builders. Us. It belongs to those people who have built it and want what is best for it. It belongs to us. But first, you must all belong to yourselves. Then, you will proceed further. I would also love to hear everyone's New Year Resolutions. What would you want to achieve? What do you want to do?

As for me, I wanted to express this in our Fhurer's own Words. In just two phrases and adjusted.

"In the Future, I want to be nothing more than what I have been in the Past. Alerter for my People, a Teacher for my People, and (a) Leader for my People."

This is what we are doing. We want to protect, cultivate and advance the vision of Satan, His aim and His Work. And through all of you in this path, the New Man will Rise and absolve us from all this worldly enemy inflicted misery. Satan wants His children empowered and risen beyond their limitations. Yes, this being exists in yourself, in all those who take this route. So I wish to all our Women and all our Men, all the people of all the Ages and Ranks that live amongst us, to all those who have their heart aligned with us, the very best for the upcoming year.

Together, we can never fail, we can only Win. May you all be blessed, my Satanic Comrades.

Our Forces and our Endeavors will be crowned with Eternal Victory.

May you all discover, who you are Within... May you win this fight above all the other fights, and then, conquer all others.

Happy Wishes, Happy New Year!

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Great new year's post. Now to share my somewhat new year's resolution because i have already started it earlier this month, which is to successfully pass the writing part of my GED since that's the only subject I'm aware of having to do over. I'm positive I'll pass it since I continue to stay consistent with the formula of thought -> action -> outcome. So I have been practicing writing good essays while expecting a positive outcome. Once I complete this chapter of my life I'm going to attend music school to learn engineering, then it's off to bigger and better satanic things :D .

Wishing all my satanic family a Happy New Year. Pursue your dreams so you can be all you can be, for you Satan and Our Gods.

The true satanic souls always meet glory! Happy new year full of success!

Post Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:46 pm

Sir, i am so proud you are our HP. Your words are always inspiring and they are felt and heard by more than ourselves. Seriously, thanks for all you have done. You and all the HP,s especially the best of them all, the firestarter, THE GREATEST MAXEST. Thanks.

My resolution is the same as past year, and that is to get stronger. This can be and is applied to all levels of strength, which some i need to dabble with. I want to become more than now, and i also agree that in the future i want to look back and see how far i came, weak i was.

I want to fight more and more. I want a love. And as i type this, i think ky love should only be at this moment our cause. Love for our cause. I wana keep strong amd never tie with the enemy, ever. I want people to look at me and actually see a new man, an able body person who is the best with kids . (i seriously love kids. Their smile ad laughters, there presence is always welcoming to me. i love to teach them, to help).

I want to also study and become.more intelligent. im tired of my own inadequacy compared to others So i guess i need to study.

I WANT TO PLAY MY PART IN HELLS ARMY. TO NEVER SLEEP, NEVER SLACKER, NEVER REST!!!!
All of hthis is going to ake awhile, but ill be there.

".....I'm gonna make a change for once in my life, gonna feel real good gonna make a difference..........Cause I'm talking bout that Man in the Mirror."
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Heil my brothers and sisters of the Wild Hunt of Wotan and happy Yule! This is my year long plan.I'm writing this to inspire my brothers and sisters to make one or just share their own!

Code name *Project Baldur*
(Baldur is the Norse God of Light and purity,The son of Odin. He is resurrected like the phoenix after Ragnarok the Norse doomsday. He is the perfect being in every possible way)

Habits:
*Morning ritual*
Warm shower
Kundalini yoga/Meditation
Goal setting
Reading 1+ hour
*Night Ritual*
Cold shower (after training)
Hatha yoga/Meditation
Goal setting
Writing 1+ hour
*Other*
Martial arts training everyday
Hour of studying after school

Goals:
*Spiritual*
I have completely and totally opened my chakras, gained control of my mind and emotions and awakened the all powerful ineffable kundalini energy within me by 12/23/16
*Physical*
I am extremely skilled in martial arts, i have and impressive and attractive physic, and i am at my highest physical peak possible by 12/23/15
*Relationships*
I have a loving, beautiful and supportive girlfriend who shares my religious views and i have a circle of great positive people around me who support me in my endeavors by 12/23/16
*Education*
I have easily finished junior year of highschool on the honor roll and have read over 54 books by 12/23/16

Virtues: Spend 1 weak making a habit of each
Courage
Discipline
Fidelity
Honor
Hospitality
Industriousness
Perseverance
Self-Reliance
TRUTH
Even if you fail a thousand times, you must make the thousand and first attempt. In
the end it will succeed and you will be the victor, even if almost bled dry, almost faint,
but filled with the triumphant knowledge of having overcome. You are victor in your
struggle and victor over yourself. Each must prepare for his battle. Each must train as if
he will one day fight the decisive battle for Germany.-Helmut Stellrecht

hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Greetings and Salutations to all our Comrades and Satanic Family!!

I wanted to state that I hope this Next year will find us even more determined, powerful and impactful in defeating the lies of the enemy and in advancing personally and as a whole. May you all be blessed under Satan's light, may Satan's Consciousness and all our Demons guide us to victory. Make sure to remember to follow your goals, to be a winner and to suprass yourself even more this year. Satanism is not for losers, Satanism is for Winners.

Satanism is about great civilizers, those everyday warriors who prevail in the face of adversity and continue living in Power. In Satanism, the Greatest being you are can be brought forth, only if so you try and evolve your own being. Satanism is THE religion, not just any religion. Its the Path of the Strong, the Defiant and the Proud. The path to self-mastery and self-evolution. All of you here have a bright future ahead of you, in the inner and outer world, only if so you choose. Never forget this. Also, don't forget to be vigilant, prepared and educated at all times and for everything that comes or doesn't come to your way. Become better and better, every day, every day that you exist. Be the best you can be. This time the next year, make sure you look up to yourself now as a weakling and someone you have long surpassed.

Set goals and follow them, achieve them. Don't just sit idly yet another year. Fight for everything you desire and want. This world doesn't belong to the enemy, but to its rightful builders. Us. It belongs to those people who have built it and want what is best for it. It belongs to us. But first, you must all belong to yourselves. Then, you will proceed further. I would also love to hear everyone's New Year Resolutions. What would you want to achieve? What do you want to do?

As for me, I wanted to express this in our Fhurer's own Words. In just two phrases and adjusted.

"In the Future, I want to be nothing more than what I have been in the Past. Alerter for my People, a Teacher for my People, and (a) Leader for my People."

This is what we are doing. We want to protect, cultivate and advance the vision of Satan, His aim and His Work. And through all of you in this path, the New Man will Rise and absolve us from all this worldly enemy inflicted misery. Satan wants His children empowered and risen beyond their limitations. Yes, this being exists in yourself, in all those who take this route. So I wish to all our Women and all our Men, all the people of all the Ages and Ranks that live amongst us, to all those who have their heart aligned with us, the very best for the upcoming year.

Together, we can never fail, we can only Win. May you all be blessed, my Satanic Comrades.

Our Forces and our Endeavors will be crowned with Eternal Victory.

May you all discover, who you are Within... May you win this fight above all the other fights, and then, conquer all others.

Happy Wishes, Happy New Year!

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Beautiful words, thank you very much. And to you I wish a happy year. Unity is strength and clear set nothing can beat us. Victory will be ours and the enemy will perish forever in front of the strength and power of the Father Satan one true God of creation.
For the new year I just hope to realize my dreams and to win every challenge that I find on my path. Thanks to all the demons, and especially to my beloved Father God and Satan Belphagor my guardian demon succeed in everything and Vittora will be mine and ours.

HAIL SATAN

Thank you hoodedcobra666 for your inspiring words.

I wish you and the Satanic family a happy new year.

My resolution is to dedicate my soul to father satan lucifer & to advance myself to a higher level as am fairly new to satanism no matter the cost.hail satan.

The numbers of 2016 add up to 9 - what are we going to make permanent this year?!
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

YogSothothIsTheGate wrote:
Heil my brothers and sisters of the Wild Hunt of Wotan and happy Yule! This is my year long plan.I'm writing this to inspire my brothers and sisters to make one or just share their own!

Code name *Project Baldur*
(Baldur is the Norse God of Light and purity,The son of Odin. He is resurrected like the phoenix after Ragnarok the Norse doomsday. He is the perfect being in every possible way)

Habits:
*Morning ritual*
Warm shower
Kundalini yoga/Meditation
Goal setting
Reading 1+ hour
*Night Ritual*
Cold shower (after training)
Hatha yoga/Meditation
Goal setting
Writing 1+ hour
*Other*
Martial arts training everyday
Hour of studying after school

Goals:
*Spiritual*
I have completely and totally opened my chakras, gained control of my mind and emotions and awakened the all powerful ineffable kundalini energy within me by 12/23/16
*Physical*
I am extremely skilled in martial arts, i have and impressive and attractive physic, and i am at my highest physical peak possible by 12/23/15
*Relationships*
I have a loving, beautiful and supportive girlfriend who shares my religious views and i have a circle of great positive people around me who support me in my endeavors by 12/23/16
*Education*
I have easily finished junior year of highschool on the honor roll and have read over 54 books by 12/23/16

Virtues: Spend 1 weak making a habit of each
Courage
Discipline
Fidelity
Honor
Hospitality
Industriousness
Perseverance
Self-Reliance
TRUTH

That's extremely impressive being that you are only a junior in high school, you have an enormous advantage over your peers with that thought process. :D I really wish I found SS during my high school years.

Good luck. I only take cold showers too. The freezing water I've found to be a natural aura cleanser.

Post Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:36 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
The numbers of 2016 add up to 9 - what are we going to make permanent this year?!

Their eternal demise. Our freedom

".....I'm gonna make a change for once in my life, gonna feel real good gonna make a difference..........Cause I'm talking bout that Man in the Mirror."
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Post Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:50 am

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Brilliant Hooded Cobra Happy New Year to you and all fellow ss comrades.

Satan worship/power meditations everyday
16st Bodybuilder
Happy healthy wealthy me and family

Hope all yours come true too :D
Enki1690

Happy new year from GMT!
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Happy New Year to all SS family :)
You don't stop when you are tired
You stop when you are done!

AVE SATAN SIEMPRE!
Hail Satan e tutti gli Dei di Duat.

http://www.alegriadeenki.com

I think that this year humanity will evolve much higher. I look forward to see great changes. The age of Aquarius is upon us.

Happy new year brothers and sisters! HC when does the next RTR come? Is there any zodiacs where the moon is only once a year so it could be best to do a new RTR.
Fear is an illusion.

Post Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:59 am

Happy New Year to all of you dear friends!!! :D

May the Truth
always bring you
Joy

Post Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:50 pm

When doed the next RTR comes HC? Or the time when it is extremely useful to make some other RTR?
Fear is an illusion.

Return to JoyofSatan666