Board index JoyofSatan666 What Do You Think?

What Do You Think?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:32 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Looking at the run up for the nominee's for the presidential selection. Both Par-tay's are controlled by Jewish power. I note the Democrats have stacked the deck with fail candidates to push Hillary into the chair and the Republicans have stacked it with Cruz and Trump. Trump has stated if he does not get the nomination he will leave and go independent.

It seems they want Hillary in but people are fed up with the current Democratic regime and were looking to the Republicans and Trump is given all the media all the time on purpose. Hyping him up into high popularity he's at around forty percent now.

I believe the Republican establishment will give the nomination to Cruz and Trump will leave and run as independent and sink the right so that Hillary will walk into the Presidential chair. If you pay attention every election is staged the last round when Obama got his second time was staged with wooden characters and scripts so the Republican's would lose. And Obama would get another four years.

Post Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:52 pm

I would really like to believe that Trump is authentic and just naïve. Sort of like McCarthy who was surrounded by Jews, but was totally dedicated to what he was saying. Maybe that makes me naïve, but what can you do. Like he has said, if he never said anything about immigration or Muslims nobody would have even brought it up as a topic up for debate. I don't know if you live in America, but I have noticed that since Trump arrived on the scene the average person has been a lot more open to Fascism and Nazism. Not something that is good for the Cultural Marxist program.

Now I have also had the thought that Trump is just a façade to expose the last traces of fascism in America so that it can be uprooted and eradicated. And like you stated, to destroy the Republican party.

But being honest, the Republican are the Liberals of the 80's. They are all a joke. Albeit better than the likes of Sanders or Hillary.

It has been noted that a conspiracy can only survive if only few people are in it. IF everyone knew about the conspiracy then it wouldn't be a secret and it wouldn't have much power. I believe the Jews like to come off as if they have all of this power, when what they have is very limited. There is a good chance that many of these politicians are being used and manipulated by indirect methods. In other words, there is a good chance they are not directly told what to do by jooz.

Regardless, there are some business oriented things that Trump says that could be beneficial to America.

The only true success will come from grassroots militias that seek to enforce Racial Separatism. And the separation of the State Government and Federal Government. Federal government has become far too intrusive and is completely contrary to what the Founding Fathers wanted.

Hail Satan!
Hail All of the Beautiful Gods and Goddesses!
Hail Hitler!
Hail all of Satan's True Warriors!
Hail the Gentile's who have died fighting for Satan and the Truth!

Post Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:23 pm

I wish that we had a guy worth voting for!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu-6sbaDi9w

Post Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:18 am

Doesn't anyone find it interesting...and strange...that any actor in films and programmes, any celebrity, can use their fame and money to become a "leader" of a country? It's a rather cheaty way to "win". One wonders why Will Smith - a black man, comedian/actor, and all-round funny homie G - doesn't try and win. FancyMancy predicts that Trump will Trump the rest and Trump in their faces and smear...no, not that, but his epic winz in their faces. Then go to the top of Trump Trapezoid and stand tall above the rest. "Then all (christian) hell breaks loose." (Ignoring any group workings, of course!!)

What if he is the dude the jewbible said will be nice for 3.5 years, then turn as sour as yesterday's breast milk for the remaining 3.5 years? They're suckling on that biblical black teat, trying to milk it for all its worth. I do wonder how many christians, and of course muslims, like him and are braining towards him winning.

Hey, don't worry. When I try and predict things it usually fails! Consider this comedic.
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:46 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Yes I noticed such things Trump is beating on the PC, but he's just stating most many are already thinking there. Perhaps this is the appeal a outsider runner to gain peoples trust back. Looking back over America's political history of the last century. Yes the Jews are that powerful they have put a never ending line of their people in power. What they were able to pull off with getting Eisenhower on the Republican presidential nomination chair is just one example of this. Not to mention what they did with getting Wilson into office or Johnston. Look at all the Jewish Presidents America has had starting with Roosevelt, its been stated Wilson was a crypto as well, another Roosevelt, Truman, Eisenhower, Johnston, evidence points to the Bush family being crypto's, Obama has jewish blood from his mothers side. And Hillary maiden name is Jewish as well. Which is probably why the tribe wants her in so much. Sanders is just the first one to run openly as a jew.

Descarte is the Jews were not the establishment they would not have gotten away with 911 so easy or the USS Liberty. Money and Media run America and the jews own both. Even the CIA is run by the jewish Rockefeller's.

descarte666 wrote:
I would really like to believe that Trump is authentic and just naïve. Sort of like McCarthy who was surrounded by Jews, but was totally dedicated to what he was saying. Maybe that makes me naïve, but what can you do. Like he has said, if he never said anything about immigration or Muslims nobody would have even brought it up as a topic up for debate. I don't know if you live in America, but I have noticed that since Trump arrived on the scene the average person has been a lot more open to Fascism and Nazism. Not something that is good for the Cultural Marxist program.

Now I have also had the thought that Trump is just a façade to expose the last traces of fascism in America so that it can be uprooted and eradicated. And like you stated, to destroy the Republican party.

But being honest, the Republican are the Liberals of the 80's. They are all a joke. Albeit better than the likes of Sanders or Hillary.

It has been noted that a conspiracy can only survive if only few people are in it. IF everyone knew about the conspiracy then it wouldn't be a secret and it wouldn't have much power. I believe the Jews like to come off as if they have all of this power, when what they have is very limited. There is a good chance that many of these politicians are being used and manipulated by indirect methods. In other words, there is a good chance they are not directly told what to do by jooz.

Regardless, there are some business oriented things that Trump says that could be beneficial to America.

The only true success will come from grassroots militias that seek to enforce Racial Separatism. And the separation of the State Government and Federal Government. Federal government has become far too intrusive and is completely contrary to what the Founding Fathers wanted.

Post Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:53 pm

Whoever gets elected with be a 'Fall Guy'. The elite decide what events will happen in the world, and they will use anyone that gets (S)elected to accomplish those goals. And of course, use the president as the scapegoat.
So attacking the president is just giving ammunition to the elite behind the scenes that use that energy against us.

Post Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:05 pm

I can't stand Trump. So many "redpilled against the jews" people hail Trump as some sort of Messiah, but I'm almost positive he is the biggest Israel cuck of them all. Both children married to jews, he is from New York, cabinet is full of jews, I mean cmon.

but at least the Trump thing is backfiring in the jews faces a bit.

Like someone else said, people are finally coming out and we are seeing that "politically incorrect" opinions such as being against third world immigration actually are a majority. We are seeing that many so called "Republicans" are fed up with the cucks who they realize are no different than the democrats. And this is what needs to happen. Option A is no different than Option B so it's up to the people to come up with their own Option C. Realizing Trump is a cuck as well is just the next step.

Post Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:07 pm

I'm almost positive Sanders may get elected as an "underdog" type thing seeing how he is pushing for free health care for all(he stated he helped write the "affordable health care act"), higher wages, trying to erase college debt for students, and going against corporations and banks. Even if he doesn't win he'd still probably get in to some position within the white house like Obama did with McCain....if Hillary wins that is I'm not to sure about Trump or other republicans. He also tries to use transparency with his funding saying it's all from people and not corporations no more than $50 or so but also is supported by occupy wall street, so in a sense he almost looks like a "savior" to this country. On top of that I remember when watching one of the debates a question was asked "do black lives matter, or do all lives matter." to which his answer was just black lives matter as if black lives aren't part of all lives but anyway he is supported/supports them.

Post Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:13 pm

jbkbmz wrote:
Whoever gets elected with be a 'Fall Guy'. The elite decide what events will happen in the world, and they will use anyone that gets (S)elected to accomplish those goals. And of course, use the president as the scapegoat.
So attacking the president is just giving ammunition to the elite behind the scenes that use that energy against us.

Does anyone know where the term "proxy" came from? It wouldn't happen to be Hebrew or Latin, would it?
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:08 pm

One definition states, "The authority to represent someone else, especially in voting".

Return to JoyofSatan666